Designed for use as a heavy-duty guide on large, sliding doors up to 3-3/4 inch thick. Slots in frame provide adjustment for holding doors against wood walls or posts. Delrin wheel is reversible; it can be used either side of frame. Offers sturdy steel frame construction. Meets ANSI/BHMA A 156.14. Roller is adjustable. Includes nail and lag screw holes. Hardened steel bolt for greater strength.Learn More
This cam-action latch is designed to hold wood & metal doors firmly in place against the door jamb on farm & utility buildings. It also can be used for end gates on stake trucks. Offers 4" Hook. Designed for right or left hand applications. Pre Punched, Reversible Strike Plate. For Use On 1-1/2 Or 3-1/2" Thick Door Frames.Learn More
- Cam-action latch is designed to hold wood and metal doors firmly in place against the door jamb on farm and utility buildings
- Can be used for end gates on stake trucks
- Designed for right or left-hand applications
- Offers 7" hook suitable for use where a long reach is necessary
- Reversible strike plate for use on 1-1/2" or 3-1/2" thick door frames
- Designed for use with rope or cord in indoor and outdoor applications
- Weatherproofed for lifetime protection against rust
- Swivel eye to eliminate tangling
- Removable axle and sheave for easier rigging
- Safe Working Load: 650 lbs.
- Made of Steel with Die Cast Sheave
- Zinc Plated
- Dimensions: 3" Diameter x 5" Height
- Extra-strong bar strike with rounded edges
- Can be padlocked
- Cam action between handle and bar strike holds door tightly closed
- For Right Or Left Hand Applications
- Wrought steel, zinc finish
- Includes screws
- Handle: 5 1/2" L x 7/8" W
- Overall Dimensions: 5" W x7" H
- This push-button latch is designed for wood or metal screen and storm doors with 1-3/4” hole spacing
- 1-piece shaft provides firm push-button action
- Has an anti lockout design
- Die Cast with a Black finish
- Class 2A thread fit.
- Hot rolled, cold drawn, low carbon steel.
- Can be cut, heated and bent.
- Made of steel.
- Zinc plated.
- Meets ASTM A307 specs.
- Size: 7/8"-9 x 36" L
- For wood or metal screen and storm doors and other lightweight doors
- Adjustable closing speed
- Positive latching
- Patented posi-glide shock-absorbing system for resisting wind damage
- Patented design
- Made of steel
- Aluminum finish
- Comes with screws
- This knob latch is designed for wood or metal screen and storm doors with either 1-1/2”, 1-3/4”, or 3” hole spacing
- Will fit doors from 5/8 inch to 1 3/8 inches thick
- Design is patented
- 2 strike plate screws and 2 knob latch screws included
- Textured black finish on the knob inset.
- For Wood Or Metal Screen & Storm Doors With 1-3/4" Hole Spacing
- For Doors 1-1/4" To 2" Thick
- Use Pan Mach Screws 8-32 x 2-3/8" Not Provided
- 1 Piece Shaft Provides Firm Push Button Action
- Offers Anti Lockout Design
- Inside Latch Has Exclusive Double Lock Deadbolt Security
- Key Operated Locking Unit With 2 Keys Provided