- Steel frame and spring, rubber rollers
- Spring action catch designed to hold doors firmly closed
- Includes screws
- A replacement strike for a variety of screen and storm door latches
- Includes 2 shims to allow strike adjustment for secure latching
- Square U Bolt With Plate & Hex Nuts Attached.
- Designed For Securing Various Products To Rectangular Wood & Metal Objects.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated
- Size: 3/8" x 3-5/8" x 6"
- For outswinging gates, doors & animal pens
- Strike can be mounted either on gate or post
- Latches automatically
- Designed for right or left hand applications
- Can be padlocked
- Hole punched in release lever for rigging-cord release from opposite side
- Wrought steel
- Zinc finish
For wood or metal screen & storm doors with 1-3/4'' hole spacing. Will fit doors up to 2'' thick. Use pan mach screws 8-32 x 2-3/8'' not provided. 1 piece shaft provides firm push button action. Offers anti lockout design. Inside latch has exclusive double lock deadbolt.Learn More
- An Attractive Handle Designed For Farm Buildings, Warehouses, Sheds, Etc.
- Wrought steel zinc finish
- An Attractive Finished Look For Metal Buildings
- 4 Screw Carriage Bolt Holes For Excellent Holding Power
- Large Size For Added Hand Clearance
- Size: 6-3/4"
- Designed for use as a guide on large, sliding doors
- Mounts to concrete floor or apron
- Offers heavy-duty stay roller and 3/8" x 4-1/2" lag screw with expansion shield
This roller is designed for use as a guide on large, sliding doors up to 2 1/4" thick. Embossed frame with two wings provides greater bracing and holding strength versus conventional single-support, corner-iron frame. Delrin wheel ensures rust-free operation and is formed to prevent dirt from clogging or accumulating. Wheel is reversibleit can be used on either side of frame. Convex roller wheel prevents gouging of door. Roller is adjustableLearn More
- 2 pack of 3-1/2 inch Aluminum T-hinges and one Gate Latch
- The T-hinges have a patented wear resistant bearing for a longer hinge life
- The bearing design eliminates the metal to metal contact for smooth quiet operation.
- Rust resistant; vinyl safe, ACQ safe safe for use with premium woods like cedar and redwood.
- The gate latch has an inside or outside latch release system for project requirements
- Designed for right or left handed applications
- It is padlockable for security.
- Mounting screws included.
- For doors and gates swinging in or out
- Easy operating, handle serves as a pull
- Latches right or left
- May be padlocked
- Satin black finish
- Dimensions: 6 1/8" W x 3 1/2" H