This roller is designed for use as a guide on large, sliding doors up to 2 1/4" thick. Embossed frame with two wings provides greater bracing and holding strength versus conventional single-support, corner-iron frame. Delrin wheel ensures rust-free operation and is formed to prevent dirt from clogging or accumulating. Wheel is reversibleit can be used on either side of frame. Convex roller wheel prevents gouging of door. Roller is adjustableLearn More
- A Bracket Designed For Shelving In Dining, Living, Recreation Rooms, Etc.
- By Adding #153 Swivel Hook, These Brackets Convert To Hangers.
- Sturdy Ornamental Bracket Hangers Are For Hanging Planters, Baskets, Etc.
- Size: 8" x 5-1/2"
- Designed As A Door Stop On Up To 2'' Thick Sliding Doors
- Ideal for farm or commercial doors
- 109 Gauge Steel
- Zinc Plated Embossed
- Cam-action latch is designed to hold wood and metal doors firmly in place against the door jamb on farm and utility buildings
- Can be used for end gates on stake trucks
- Designed for right or left-hand applications
- Offers 7" hook suitable for use where a long reach is necessary
- Reversible strike plate for use on 1-1/2" or 3-1/2" thick door frames
- Steel frame and spring, rubber rollers
- Spring action catch designed to hold doors firmly closed
- Includes screws
Designed for use as a heavy-duty guide on large, sliding doors up to 3-3/4 inch thick. Slots in frame provide adjustment for holding doors against wood walls or posts. Delrin wheel is reversible; it can be used either side of frame. Offers sturdy steel frame construction. Meets ANSI/BHMA A 156.14. Roller is adjustable. Includes nail and lag screw holes. Hardened steel bolt for greater strength.Learn More
- For 282, 286 & 287 hinges
- Pack contains 18 screws
- Made of Steel
- Black finish
- Size: #12 x 1-1/4"
- Designed for use as a guide on large, sliding doors
- Mounts to concrete floor or apron
- Offers heavy-duty stay roller and 3/8" x 4-1/2" lag screw with expansion shield