- For Wood Or Metal Screen & Storm Doors With 1-3/4" Hole Spacing
- For Doors 1-1/4" To 2" Thick
- Use Pan Mach Screws 8-32 x 2-3/8" Not Provided
- 1 Piece Shaft Provides Firm Push Button Action
- Offers Anti Lockout Design
- Inside Latch Has Exclusive Double Lock Deadbolt Security
- Key Operated Locking Unit With 2 Keys Provided
- This push-button latch is designed for wood or metal screen and storm doors with 1-3/4” hole spacing
- 1-piece shaft provides firm push-button action
- Has an anti lockout design
- Die Cast with a Black finish
- Cam-action latch is designed to hold wood and metal doors firmly in place against the door jamb on farm and utility buildings
- Can be used for end gates on stake trucks
- Designed for right or left-hand applications
- Offers 7" hook suitable for use where a long reach is necessary
- Reversible strike plate for use on 1-1/2" or 3-1/2" thick door frames
Designed for use as a heavy-duty guide on large, sliding doors up to 3-3/4 inch thick. Slots in frame provide adjustment for holding doors against wood walls or posts. Delrin wheel is reversible; it can be used either side of frame. Offers sturdy steel frame construction. Meets ANSI/BHMA A 156.14. Roller is adjustable. Includes nail and lag screw holes. Hardened steel bolt for greater strength.Learn More
- Class 2A thread fit.
- Hot rolled, cold drawn, low carbon steel.
- Can be cut, heated and bent.
- Made of steel.
- Zinc plated.
- Meets ASTM A307 specs.
- Size: 7/8"-9 x 36" L