- A replacement strike for a variety of screen and storm door latches
- Includes 2 shims to allow strike adjustment for secure latching
- Square U Bolt With Plate & Hex Nuts Attached.
- Designed For Securing Various Products To Rectangular Wood & Metal Objects.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated
- Size: 3/8" x 3-5/8" x 7"
- This push-button latch is designed for wood or metal screen and storm doors with 1-3/4” hole spacing
- 1-piece shaft provides firm push-button action
- Has an anti lockout design
- Die Cast with a Black finish
- 4” zinc gate max latch
- For swinging doors
- Designed for out-swining gates doors and animal pens
- Can be mounted to the gate or post
- Latches when bar strikes latch lever
- Floating bar adjusts to compensate for 1/2” gate sag
- Designed for right or left hand applications
- Can be padlocked for added security
- Hole punched in release lever is for cord release from opposite side
- Patent Pending
- Zinc finish
- For wooden clothes poles up to 1 3/8'' diameter.
- Single screw mounting.
- White styrene.
- Includes screws.
- Steel frame and spring, rubber rollers
- Spring action catch designed to hold doors firmly closed
- Includes screws
- For doors and gates swinging in or out
- Easy operating, handle serves as a pull
- Latches right or left
- May be padlocked
- Zinc finish
- Dimensions: 9" L x 4.3" W
- Designed As A Door Stop On Up To 2'' Thick Sliding Doors
- Ideal for farm or commercial doors
- 109 Gauge Steel
- Zinc Plated Embossed
- 2 pack of 3-1/2 inch White Aluminum T-hinges and one Gate Latch
- The T-hinges have a patented wear resistant bearing for a longer hinge life
- The bearing design eliminates the metal to metal contact for smooth quiet operation.
- Rust resistant; vinyl safe, ACQ safe safe for use with premium woods like cedar and redwood.
- The gate latch has an inside or outside latch release system for project requirements
- Designed for right or left handed applications
- It is padlockable for security.
- Mounting screws included.