- The gate spring can be used on light and heavy-duty weight gates or doors as spring tension is fully adjustable
- Ideal for use in applications requiring a positive self-closing action
- Made of steel
- Size: 12"
- Hot-rolled steel guides, steel rod bar, and strike
- Zinc-plated finish triple protected with zinc-plated
- This all-purpose latch is designed for right or left hand swinging or sliding doors and gates
- Features rounded edges protect livestock
- Back Plates Provide A Bearing Surface For The Bar & Eliminate "Grooving" Of The Wood As The Bar Is Moved Back & Forth
- Sturdy design gives years of trouble free service
- For wood or metal screen, storm doors & other lightweight doors
- Adjusts easily by rotating the tube to increase or decrease door closing power
- Offers smooth, no bounce operation
- Comes with screws
- Aluminum tube and steel rod construction
- Aluminum Finish
- Size 5" x 2" steel case, 5/8" square die-cast bolt.
- Bolt length 6" overall.
- The lever to raise bolt has positive action.
- Bolt is held in place when raised by an oil-tempered steel friction spring.
- Complete with floor plate and screws
- Zinc finish
- Sliding latch bar works like a heavy-duty barrel bolt plus deadbolt
- Operates with thumb latch when in unsecured position
- For use on inswinging or outswinging gates
- Bolt can be padlocked
- Has 3 inch Bar and 10-3/8 inch Handle
- Fits gate up to 3” thick
- Packed with screws
- Satin black