The original weatherstrip foam tape. It is designed to compress easily and is almost mistake proof as the tape easily compresses to fill any gap that it is used on.
- Dimensions: 3/4" W x 3/16" H x 17' L
- Color: Grey
- Compresses easily to fill tight gaps
- Provides energy savings
- Protects against drafts, rain, snow, dust, and pollen infiltration
- Protects against insect infiltration
- Sound reducer
- Suitable for windows and doors
- No tools necessary for installation
This indoor window kit contains everything you need to insulate five standard 3-by-5-foot windows. The kit contains one sheet of 62-by-210-inch crystal clear plastic film, one roll of 1/2-by-1080-inch double-sided tape and six alcohol surface wipes. Once taped to the window frame, the crystal clear film heat shrinks with a blow dryer to seal out drafts and cold. For indoor use on painted or varnished wood, aluminum and vinyl surfaces only.Learn More
The economy door shoe keeps out cold winter air and warm summer heat. Prevents unwanted dust, pollen and insects. Features a rain drip that prevents moisture and rain away from the door and threshold. White door shoe is 1.75-Inch by 36.5-Feet, 2 pack.Learn More
Rope Caulk is putty in a roll. It can be applied around the edges of windows to reduce uncontrolled air infiltration and exfiltration, help reduce moisture condensation, and to seal against dust, dirt, and insects. It is installed by simply pressing it into place with your fingers. Easily applied, self adhering, yet easy to remove. Rope caulk is an especially good option for apartment residents. One roll consists of 35 linear feet of caulking cord, which is generally suitable for sealing 2 average-sized windows. The color is gray.
- Seals cracks weather-tight
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Protects Air Conditioner to Extend its Life
- For Square A/C Unit
- Includes Elastic Strap
- Dimensions: 30" H x 34" W x 34" D
Are you worried about your windows shattering during a storm? Now you don't have to with the Pane Relief Window Film! This film is easy to install, all you have to do is take the film, peel it off of the paper backing and stick it to your window! The Window Pane Film will reduce damage to the interior of your home, that can be caused from a broken window during a storm!
- Great for Tornadoes, Hurricanes, etc.
- Quick Installation - Just Peel and Stick
- Can Withstand a Tested Force of 270 Pounds per Square Inch
- Does Not Leave Any Sticky Residue
- Reduces Damage to the Interior of Your Home/Business From Rain and Storms
- Many Uses
- Great For Quick Repairs
- 59 inches by 48 inches
This insulating foam pipe sticks are great for insulating both hot and cold pipes. Prevents winter freezing and summer sweating. Safe for temperatures up to 212-Degree-Fahrenheit. Versatile sticks are pre-slit for easy opening and installation on curved pipes and the self sealing edges make it easy to secure. 3-Feet sticks fit 3/4-Inch I.D. copper pipes and come four to a pack.Learn More