The Duck brand indoor patio/large window kit contains everything you need to insulate one standard two panel patio door. The kit contains one sheet of 84-by-120-inch crystal clear plastic film, one roll of 1/2-by-432-inch double-sided tape and six alcohol surface wipes. Once taped to the door or window frame, the crystal clear film heat shrinks with a blow dryer to seal out drafts and cold. For indoor use on painted or varnished wood, aluminum and vinyl surfaces only. Learn More
- Protects Air Conditioner to Extend its Life
- For Square A/C Unit
- Includes Elastic Strap
- Dimensions: 30" H x 34" W x 34" D
Are you worried about your windows shattering during a storm? Now you don't have to with the Pane Relief Window Film! This film is easy to install, all you have to do is take the film, peel it off of the paper backing and stick it to your window! The Window Pane Film will reduce damage to the interior of your home, that can be caused from a broken window during a storm!
- Great for Tornadoes, Hurricanes, etc.
- Quick Installation - Just Peel and Stick
- Can Withstand a Tested Force of 270 Pounds per Square Inch
- Does Not Leave Any Sticky Residue
- Reduces Damage to the Interior of Your Home/Business From Rain and Storms
- Many Uses
- Great For Quick Repairs
- 59 inches by 48 inches
The Duck brand indoor window kit contains everything you need to insulate five standard 3-by-5-foot windows. The kit contains one sheet of 62-by-210-inch crystal clear plastic film, one roll of 1/2-by-1080-inch double-sided tape and six alcohol surface wipes. Once taped to the window frame, the crystal clear film heat shrinks with a blow dryer to seal out drafts and cold. For indoor use on painted or varnished wood, aluminum and vinyl surfaces only.Learn More
- Easy to use
- Size: 50' x 2"
- Clear, outdoor poly sealing tape
- Seals gaps at joint where window sections meet
- Use on double-hung or sliding glass windows
- All-weather, UV-resistant
- Indoor/outdoor use