Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
Made in the USA, the Black Galvanized Steel Shelter chimney cover (California-compliant model) is the durable and economic choice for chimneys in most regions. The outside mounting design provides maximum free air space and better draft while the attractive powder coat finish helps it stand up to the elements. Made with a 24 gauge galvanized steel hood with scalloped corners and roll-formed edges, 18 gauge 5/8" expanded galvanized steel mesh, 14 gauge galvanized steel base and slotted hex-head bolts. Seven year limited warranty. 5/8" mesh makes this cap California regulation compliant.
- Seven year limited warranty.
- Made with 5/8" expanded metal mesh.
- California and Oregon compliant chimney cover.
- Made in the USA.
Dimensions MFG # Fits outside tile dimensions SCC1017 10" x 17" SCC1313 13" x 13" SCC1317 13" x 17" SCC817 8" x 17" SCC913 9" x 13"
The Adams is a contemporary style multi-function media mantel and it combines modern convenience with fuctional home entertainment solutions. Beautifully engineered marble adorns the mantel's top, and integrated wire management channels and open storage shelves enhance organization and functionality. Constructed with highquality solid hardwoods and real wood veneers, the Adams surrounds a 23" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert that can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment.
- Clean, straight architectural design multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Beautifully engineered marble top
- Full length, open center shelf for media components
- Open side cabinets for media storage
- Adjustable wood shelves have Empire Cherry Finish on all sides
- Sturdy box base
- Product Dimensions: 47.5"w x 15.5"d x 36.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 51.5"w x 19.5"d x 14.3"h
- Gross Weight: 109.1 lbs.
- Net Weight: 97.5 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 8.282
- Coffee Black Finish
- Full length, open center shelf for media components 43.25"w x 15.25"d x 7.25"h
- Open side cabinets for media storage 8.25"w x 14.25"d x 21.75"h
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
The Classic with blower is a high efficiency wood stove typical of appliances the Medium size category. The door of this pedestal model has brushed nickel trims that give it a unique touch of modern design.
Its large glass area provides a wonderful view of the fire. A premium quality blower with variable speed control is a standard feature on each Classic for a better heat distribution.
Specs Maximum outpout - seasoned cord wood: 75,000 BTU/h Height X Width X Depth - Overall: 30 1/8" X 25 1/4" X 28 7/8" Maximum long length: 20" Firebox volume (cu.ft.): 2.4 Recommeneded Heat Area (sq.ft.): 800-2,000 Blower Included: Yes Recommended chimney diameter (inches): 6" Easy to access ash pan: Yes Optimum efficiency: 77% Emissions (grams/hour): 3.5 g/h Steel thickness (top): 5/16" Baffle: High quality vermiculite Firebrick-lined combustion chamber: Yes Glass air-wash system: Yes Color: Metallic black Manufacturing location: Canada
This stylish, contemporary media mantel features a high gloss black finish, partitioned storage compartment for electronic components, smoked tempered glass doors, and stainless steel legs that all surround a 26" Classic Flame Electric Fireplace Insert that with a realistic flame effect that can be used with or without heat to enjoy a rolling fire any time of the year.
- Side cabinets with smoked, tempered glass doors
- Open storage for electronic components
- Brushed stainless steel legs
- Integrated wire management
- Partioned, open storage for electronic components
- Easy to assemble with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Fine furniture quality construction and finish
- Left and right side storage cabinets (20.875" w x 15.75" d x 19.25" h)
- Product Dimensions: 72.0"w x 20.0"d x 32.3"h
- Carton Dimensions: 76.0"w x 24.0"d x 7.5"h
- Gross Weight: 191.4 lbs.
- Net Weight: 169.4 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 7.917
- Solid Black Finish
Insert not included! Insert pictured is mfg # 26EF031GRALearn More
Knocking out all of that annoying firewood-splitting is a much simpler task when you have a Drolet Splitz-It 5-Ton Electric Log Splitter. This splitter is a more portable, more convenient, and more cost-effective firewood solution than almost any you'll find on the market. All you have to do to operate the Splitz-It is plug it in and start splitting wood!Learn More
Heat and cool an entire room with the NewAir AC-12000H portable air conditioner. The New Air AC-12000H is our best mid-sized portable air conditioner, with 12,000 BTUs to cool a small or medium-sized room up to 425 square feet. And NewAir's exclusive heat pump technology generates more heat while using less energy.
4-in-1 Savings- The AC-12000H is is a compact, 4-in-1 appliance that functions as an air conditioner, space heater, dehumidifier, and fan. It's a cost effective way to keep your room environment just the way you like it.
Advanced Cooling- The auto-evaporative system of the AC-12000H portable AC extracts moisture from the air and uses it to cool the condenser coils. This means more efficient energy use, and less time spent emptying the tank.
Heat Spaces Efficiently- Most heaters max out at about 5000 BTUs, but the exclusive heat pump technology of the NewAir AC12000H produces more BTUs while saving energy at the same time.
Eco-Power- The AC-12000H portable air conditioner relies on the advanced R-410A refrigerant, which won't harm the ozone with CFCs and is more energy efficient too.
Programmable Features- Use the convenient remote or the LCD control panel to program the AC-12000H timer so it never runs too long or not long enough.
- 12000 BTUs keeps small and medium sized rooms up to 425 square feet cool
- Functions as four appliances in one – heat, cool, fan and dehumidifier
- Convenient remote to program mode and timer from across the room
- Includes window kit for quick installation
- Eco-friendly R-410A refrigerant protects the environment
Specifications Length (in.) 14.37" Width (in.) 15.55" Height (in.) 29.33" Product Weight 56.80 lbs Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Coverage Area 425 Square Feet Voltage 115 Volts Watts 1166 Watts Amps 11.0 amps Frequency 60 Hz Cooling Capacity 12,000 BTUs Noise Level 57 dB Cooling Operating Temperature 64ºF - 90ºF Heater Yes Number of Fan Speeds 2 Fan Only Option Yes Programmable Timer Yes Timer Length 24 Hours Refrigerant Type R-410A Compressor Type Rotary Hose Type Single Exhaust Pipe Length 59.06 inches Auto-Evaporative System Yes Adjustable Air Louvers Yes Automatic Air Filters No Air Filter Carbon Display Type LCD Remote Control Yes Casters Yes
This furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and works side by side with your existing furnace. With a 550 CFM blower and up to 115,000 BTUs, it is designed to heat a home up to 1,900 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by a heavy duty steel cabinet.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct,etc.)
- 550 CFM blower
- 6" flue collar
- Dual 8" diameter heat outlets
- Automatic bi-metal draft damper
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Removable/replaceable shaker grate (handle included)
- Extra heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates, and liners
- Firebox dimensions: width: 16 1/2", depth: 22 3/4", height: 17 1/2"
- Durable painted exterior
- Return air required
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 1,900 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 50 lbs. Log Length 21" BTUs Up to 115,000 Depth w/blower 41" Depth w/o blower 34" Width 21" Height 40.25" Weight 375 lbs.
The Only UL Listed Heat Reclaimer on the market, the Magic Heat will reclaim up to 30% of lost heat from your heating appliance and distribute it into your home. Designed for use with all types of heating equipment with inside flue temperatures exceeding 350º,skin temperatures of 280 degrees, skin temperatures of 280º measure below the magic heat.
- Fits 6 inch, 7 inch or 8 inch flue diameter, crimp up configuration
- Plugs into any standard 110V household outlet
- BTU output variable: 800 minimum / 30,000 maximum
- Thermostat Control Mode; On at 150 degrees / Off at 120 degrees / Run continuously
- Built in soot scraper allows user to maximize heat transfer
- Made in the USA!
Specifications Manufacturer # Length Width Height MH-6 10.625 Inches 14.25 Inches 18.25 Inches MH-7 10.625 Inches 14.25 Inches 18.25 Inches MH-8 10.625 Inches 14.25 Inches 18.25 Inches