Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
BriskHeat’s XtremeFLEX® Emergency De-Icer is for rapid-de-icing, thawing,temperature control, and emergency supplemental heat. It is used on metal pipes, valves, pumps, and other metal surfaces. Since 1949, BriskHeat Corporation has been THE trusted source for heating applications.
Rugged construction for unsurpassed durability
- De-Icing Pipes
- Thawing Valves
- Warming Pumps
- Improving Cold Weather-Related Flow Problems
- Portable plug-and-play, ready-to-install design
- Rapid heating: 10X heating output of a typical water pipe freeze protection
- Exceptional flexibility - Wraps around metal surfaces as small as 1/2” diameter
- 1” wide moisture and chemical resistant heat tape
- Available in variety of lengths: 2 ft, 6 ft and 10 ft
Controller: Built-in, adjustable between 50°to 160°F
Power cord: 120VAC with 6-foot power cord with standard 2-prong wall plug
Watt density: 6 watts/sq in
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Controller: Built-in, adjustable between 50°to 160°F Power cord: 120VAC with 6-foot power cord with standard 2-prong wall plug Watt density: 6 watts/sq in Wattage: 432 Dimensions: 1" x 6"
1 year warrantyLearn More
- Color - Royal Charcoal & Imperial Gray
- Switch - Rotary Dial Type
- High, Medium or Low Speed
- High performance 5-wing blade
- Construction - High Impact Plastic-Will Not Rust
- 180 degree adjustable airflow
- Pivot Stand - Allows and Adjusts to any Desired Air
Handsome plate steel stove is loaded with features giving you a great stove at a great price. Use in accordance with local codes and ordinances.
- Heavy cast iron door with air wash ceramic glass offers a clear view of the fire
- Burns for hours on a single load
- Fully firebrick lined for heavy-duty usage
- "Cam-lock" door latch secures the feed door safely in place
- Pan in pedestal base allows for easy ash removal
- 100 CFM blower
- Over 79% efficient
- Safety tested to UL standard 1482
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 1,200 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output Cordwood BTU: 68,000; EPA method BTU: 12,801–28,701 Blower Included Yes Blower (CFM) 100 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 110 Thermostat Included No Full Load Run Time (Hours) 4-6 Igniter Manual Heat Settings No Fuel Type Wood Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 17 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 17 x 8 1/2 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 18 1/4 x 11 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 15 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 12 Clearance from Corner (in.) 12 EPA Certified Yes EPA Exempt No Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 23 1/4 x 21 x 31 1/2
Heat and cool an entire room with the NewAir AC-12000H portable air conditioner. The New Air AC-12000H is our best mid-sized portable air conditioner, with 12,000 BTUs to cool a small or medium-sized room up to 425 square feet. And NewAir's exclusive heat pump technology generates more heat while using less energy.
4-in-1 Savings- The AC-12000H is is a compact, 4-in-1 appliance that functions as an air conditioner, space heater, dehumidifier, and fan. It's a cost effective way to keep your room environment just the way you like it.
Advanced Cooling- The auto-evaporative system of the AC-12000H portable AC extracts moisture from the air and uses it to cool the condenser coils. This means more efficient energy use, and less time spent emptying the tank.
Heat Spaces Efficiently- Most heaters max out at about 5000 BTUs, but the exclusive heat pump technology of the NewAir AC12000H produces more BTUs while saving energy at the same time.
Eco-Power- The AC-12000H portable air conditioner relies on the advanced R-410A refrigerant, which won't harm the ozone with CFCs and is more energy efficient too.
Programmable Features- Use the convenient remote or the LCD control panel to program the AC-12000H timer so it never runs too long or not long enough.
- 12000 BTUs keeps small and medium sized rooms up to 425 square feet cool
- Functions as four appliances in one – heat, cool, fan and dehumidifier
- Convenient remote to program mode and timer from across the room
- Includes window kit for quick installation
- Eco-friendly R-410A refrigerant protects the environment
Specifications Length (in.) 14.37" Width (in.) 15.55" Height (in.) 29.33" Product Weight 56.80 lbs Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Coverage Area 425 Square Feet Voltage 115 Volts Watts 1166 Watts Amps 11.0 amps Frequency 60 Hz Cooling Capacity 12,000 BTUs Noise Level 57 dB Cooling Operating Temperature 64ºF - 90ºF Heater Yes Number of Fan Speeds 2 Fan Only Option Yes Programmable Timer Yes Timer Length 24 Hours Refrigerant Type R-410A Compressor Type Rotary Hose Type Single Exhaust Pipe Length 59.06 inches Auto-Evaporative System Yes Adjustable Air Louvers Yes Automatic Air Filters No Air Filter Carbon Display Type LCD Remote Control Yes Casters Yes
AirFoxx High Velocity 3/4 HP 3 Speed 3 Position 3450 CFM Air Mover / Carpet Dryer / Floor Dryer: AM3450A
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Width: 20.5
- Length: 19
- Height: 21.5
- Color: Black
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 3450
- Horse Power: 3/4
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 9.5
- Impeller Diameter: 10.5"
- Static Pressure: 3.0"
- Sound Rating dB: 50
- 28 times more effective than fiberglass filters
- Filters airborne allergens like dust, dirt, pollen
- Reduces dust on surfaces, countertops, and furniture
- Reduces build of of dirt and dust in air ducts
- Maintain effectiveness of Heat/Air Unit
- Last up to 3 Months
- Merv 7 Rating
This furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and works side by side with your existing furnace. With a 550 CFM blower and up to 115,000 BTUs, it is designed to heat a home up to 1,900 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by a heavy duty steel cabinet.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct,etc.)
- 550 CFM blower
- 6" flue collar
- Dual 8" diameter heat outlets
- Automatic bi-metal draft damper
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Removable/replaceable shaker grate (handle included)
- Extra heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates, and liners
- Firebox dimensions: width: 16 1/2", depth: 22 3/4", height: 17 1/2"
- Durable painted exterior
- Return air required
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 1,900 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 50 lbs. Log Length 21" BTUs Up to 115,000 Depth w/blower 41" Depth w/o blower 34" Width 21" Height 40.25" Weight 375 lbs.
Add a wonderful breeze to any room in your home with the 16" oscillating stand fan. An excellent value, this fan produces high air output and has a number of useful features. Included are three quiet speeds, a broad 90-degree oscillation sweep, adjustable height, and a fan head with adjustable tilt. The easy-grip rotary control makes it easy to adjust to the desired speed. Assembly is easy and requires NO tools! Safety features include a patented fused safety plug.
- 3 Quiet Speeds
- Fully-Adjustable Height
- Easy-Grip Rotary Control
- Ideal for All Rooms
- U.L. Listed
The Riviera towel warmer adds class and elegance to the bathrooms in your home. Available in either brushed or polished stainless steel finishes, these electric towel warmers not only function well, they look great too. Each of the nine curved towel bars are designed to dry and warm large towels or bathrobes easily. Just imagine, always feeling the comfort and coziness of warm towel after your shower or bath, or waking up on a cold morning and being able to put on a warm bathrobe.
- 120 Volts
- 150 Watts
- cULus Listed
- Wall Mounted
- On/Off Switch
- Includes Programmable Timer Control
- Polished or Brushed Stainless Steel
- Easy to Install
- Heats Quickly and Evenly
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- 24/7 Manufacturer Installation Support and Lifetime Technical Support
- 24 Inches Wide
- 32 Inches High
- 5 Inches Deep