Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
This DAKA Furnace burns wood or coal (with the addition of coal grate kit, not included) to produce up to 125,000 BTU to heat your entire home or shop. Built to last, this furnace features a fire box constructed of 3/16in. thick steel plating, firebrick lining and a heavy-duty cast iron fire door with an easy-to-operate handle. Infinitely adjustable heat settings provide convenient heat control.
The high-quality Dayton blower features a 1/10 HP permanent split capacitor motor and sealed ball bearings for trouble-free performance. A secondary heat chamber is controlled with a sliding baffle, increasing efficiency. There are also two 8in. warm air outlets on top of unit. EPA exempt. Not to be installed in mobile homes. U.S.A. Not for sale in California and Washington.
- 15 Firebricks
- Cast iron grate
- Fan control
- 4 in. junction box with wiring for blower and fan control
- Auto Damper control
- Cast iron fire door with gasket
- Ash pan assembly with gasket
- Burns wood or coal (burning coal requires Soft Coal Shaker Grate Kit, not included)
- Produces 62,500 to 125,000 BTU
- 3/16in. thick steel plating
- Firebrick lining
- Heavy-duty cast iron fire door with an easy-to-operate handle
- Infinitely adjustable heat settings
- High-quality Dayton blower with 1/10 HP permanent split capacitor motor and sealed ball bearings
- Secondary heat chamber
- Two 8in. warm air outlets on top
- Manual with 'Best Burn Practices' (see attached) included with each furnace
- Each furnace includes a Digital Moisture meter (batteries included) for measuring moisture of wood
Specifications Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 3,000 Mobile Home Approved No BTU 62,500 to 125,000 Blower Included Yes Blower 550 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 120V, AC 15 amps Heat Settings Infinitely adjustable Thermostat Included Yes Igniter None Full Load Run time (Hours) 10 Fuel Type Wood/Coal Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 25 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 11 x 11 Firebox Size W x D (in. 14 x 25 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 18 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 32.5 Clearance from Corner (in.) 32.5 EPA Certified No EPA Exempt Yes Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 24 x 45 1/2 x 48
WarmlyYours programmable timer provides for control of your radiant floor heating system at a value price. This timer features a digital readout and 7-day, 14-event programming capabilities, allowing you to program the system to turn on and off as needed to fit your schedule. This affordable control is easy to program and can also be used as an on/off switch. The WarmlyYours programmable timer is backed by a 1-year warranty. This timer is designed for use in installations of less than 120 sq. ft. and does not include adjustable temperature settings. Note: The timer must be installed on a GFCI protected circuit.
- Allows you to cycle and program temperatures
- UL Certified specifically for floor heating systems
- Covered with WarmlyYours 3 year manufacturer warranty
- 24/7 Installation support and lifetime technical support
The Margate media mantel combines traditional style with modern convenience. The multi-function media cabinet in Caramel Oak features integrated wire management that provides the perfect space for your media components while keeping cords neatly organized. Decorative mission style doors conceal the ample side cabinet storage perfect for CDs and DVDs. Authentic multi-colored slate accents add to the mantel's unique beauty, topping off its ideal blend of form meets function.
- Real multi-colored decorative Slate accents
- Decorative mission style doors with brass door pulls
- Designed to hold up to approximately a 62" television
- Fine furniture grade construction - solid hardwood blocks with metal on metal connections
- Integrated wire management
- Sturdy construction
- Full length open center shelf for electronic media components
- Left and right side storage cabinets
- Adjustable wood shelves
- Easy to assemble with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Product Dimensions: 55.0"w x 18.0"d x 34.5"h
- Carton Dimensions: 59.0"w x 22.0"d x 12.3"h
- Gross Weight: 126.5 lbs.
- Net Weight: 111.1 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 9.202
- Premium Oak Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
For years, people have had the luxury of surrounding themselves in 365 degrees of warmth with an electric blanket. Now, that luxury is available for the home. Cover the rooms in your home with electric radiant heat simply by hanging an Ember radiant panel on your wall. The panel uses infrared heat to evenly and cleanly distribute warmth to inhabitants in the room. This sleek, plug-in panel can be mounted vertically or horizontally in any room in your home to provide primary or supplementary heat. When mounted vertically, towel bar accessories can be installed for added functionality. These panels also can be mounted to the ceiling using the ceiling mounting kit accessory. Furthermore, Ember Glass radiant panels enable homeowners to experience the luxury of simple installation. Mounting a radiant panel is so easy that anyone capable of hanging a picture on a wall can do it. Mounting only takes between 5 and 10 minutes. Now is the time. Wrap yourself — and your home — in pure luxury.
- Easy to install
- Energy efficient
- cTUVus certified
Specifications Product Dimensions 47" L x 24" W Product Weight 41.2 lbs Voltage 120V Watts 800.0 watts Amps 6.7 amps
Pleasant Hearth non-catalytic wood burning stoves provide will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with a 81% efficiency rating with emission at 5.1 grams/hr. Perfect for single-family or mobile home use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth wood burning stove feature a brick lined firebox, chrome handles, air wash system for cleaner air, front-loading solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with seasoned cord firewood. Heating coverage area is up to 1,200 sq ft.
- EPA Certified
- Mobile Home Approved
- 81% Efficiency
- Blower Included
- Instructional DVD Included
- 5 Year Warranty
Traditional style 39EB500 Series insert with realistic resin logs and ember bed has SpectraFire blue flame effect brightness settings or traditional flame effect options without venting or gas lines. Dual voltage technology allows this unit to be used for 120 or 240 volt applications and the electronics have a memory and can be wired to a switch. A patented front access system allows for easy component maintenance, the panel simply unlocks and flips down to expose all components for complete front serviceability.
- Operable swing doors with sliding mesh screen
- Dual Voltage: 110v or 240v
- Spectra Fire Flame Effect: Blue and Red highlight colors added into the Flame Effect with 5 Flame Brightness settings,a Traditional Flame effect setting, and/or log set illumination with no flames
- 5000 BTU's = 14.7¢ per hr, 9500 BTU's = 28¢ per hr
- Electronics have a memory: Can be wired to a light switch. When power is re-supplied, unit will return to the last setting selected, including "Heater on".
- Includes Multi-Function Slim-Line Remote
- Can be operated with manual controls, located inside the unit
- Brick-Look Detail Interior
- Traditional Log-Set with 2 levels of undulating Ember Bed
- 3-Stage Down Lights: On, Off, or Shadow EffectTotal Surround Flange - Both Swing Doors and Fixed Panel allow for flush mounting to drywall or other home finishes
- Integrated junction box for hardwire installations
- Product Dimensions: 38.9"w x 15.6"d x 32.4"h
- Carton Dimensions: 43.0"w x 20.0"d x 37.2"h
- Gross Weight: 113.3 lbs.
- Net Weight: 98.1 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 18.514
Enjoy superior comfort with the NewAir AH-600 low profile baseboard heater. Featuring the quality construction you depend on, this 1500 watt heater combines the advantages of a built-in baseboard heater with the convenience of a portable space heater. A variety of safety features, multiple heat settings, an automatic timer, and a stylish contemporary design makes this heater the ideal choice for your home or office.
Maximum Heating Potential- With its unassuming, low-profile design, the NewAir AH-600 heater easily fits in small spaces. But this 1500 watt heater is capable of warming up to 250 square feet, which makes it ideal for heating almost any indoor space.
Custom Comfort Settings- Easy-to-use manual controls – mounted on the front of the unit - let you select your perfect comfort level. The NewAir AH-600 baseboard heater automatically regulates room temperature according to your settings. For even more convenience, a 7.5 hour timer means you’ll never forget to turn it off.
Stylish and Portable- The NewAir AH-600 proves that style and durability can go hand in hand. The contemporary black matte finish will complement your room decor. And since it can plug in anywhere, this heater goes anywhere you need bit of extra warmth.
Safe and Reliable- The NewAir AH-600 1500W heater automatically turns off if the gets to hot or the room starts to overheat. A mesh metal cover protects the heat element from fingers and foreign objects, too. Built from durable materials, this heater is a safe and reliable choice for keeping your family warm this winter.
- Heats up to 250 square feet
- Low-profile design perfect for small spaces
- Choose from 5 heat settings for maximum comfort
- Easy-to-use manual temperature control and 7.5 hour timer
- Safety features include automatic shut-off if unit overheats
Specifications Length (in.) 31.50" Weight (in.) 5.00" Height (in.) 8.25" Product Weight 7.30 lbs Warranty 1 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty Voltage 120 Volts Watts 1500 Watts Amps 12.5 amps Frequency 60 Hz Coverage Area 250 Square Feet Heater Type Baseboard Heating Method Convection Number of Heat Settings 5 Built-In Thermostat Yes Thermostat Type Rotary Automatic Shut-Off Yes Tip Over Switch No Power Indicator Light Yes Remote Control No Programmable Timer Yes Timer Length 7.5 Hours Certifications UL/CUL