Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process.
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture
- Shed features zippered front and rear door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions
- Keeping your attic cooler and well ventilated will prolong the life of composite roof shingles and other roofing components, and help protect the roof structure itself
- 1300 Cfm ventilates up to a 1850 sq. ft. attic
- Included adjustable thermostat allows the fan to run only when needed
- A cooler attic will keep you home cooler, reducing costs of air conditioning and wear and tear on your cooling equipment
- Equalizes temperatures inside and outside the attic, helping prevent weather-induced home deterioration
- As an exhaust vent, this fan requires a minimum of 624 sq. in. net free air intake airflow areas to perform safely and correctly
- 2.6 AMP
- 110 Volts
- Depth - 9 Inches
- Height - 16 Inches
- Width - 16 Inches
- Cut Out Diameter - 15 Inches
The Dyna-Glo Delux 75,000 BTU portable multi-fuel forced air heater provides a strong, convenient heating solution for an area up to 1,750 square feet. The Comfort Control Thermostat allows you to maintain thermal comfort efficiently and minimize any drop in productivity. Provides 9 hours of operation off one tank of fuel and features improved air circulation and a maintenance friendly design.
- Comfort Control Thermostat
- Safety Flame-out Sensor
- Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- Easy Lift Carrying Handle & Cord Wrap
- Built-In Air Pressure Gauge
- Dual Source Power Cord
- Maintenance Friendly Design
Specifications Heater Type Multi-Fuel Forced Air Fuel Type 1K Kerosene;Diesel #1; #1 Fuel Oil BTU Output 75,000 Ignition Type Automatic Electonic Ignition Tank Size (gal) 5 Operating Time (hrs) 9 Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 1,750 Length (in.) 32.00 Width (in.) 11.70 Height (in.) 16.70 Weight (lbs.) 26.90
This versatile dual media mantel fits in a corner or against a wall. The egg and dart molding of the Corinth gives this multi-function media cabinet a traditional look that compliments its 23" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert. The Beveled base with decorative swag molding add drama when combined with the carved leaf corbels with acanthus crowns.
- Classic meets contemporary design
- Shelf for your electronic media components
- Multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Egg and dart molding
- Can be configured as a wall or corner mantel
- Carved leaf corbels with acanthus crown
- Fluted side projected pilasters
- Beveled base with decorative swag molding
- Egg and dart molded base
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 42.0"w x 28.0"d x 40.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 45.5"w x 19.3"d x 19.0"h
- Gross Weight: 111.1 lbs.
- Net Weight: 96.8 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 9.631
- Premium Oak Finish
- Open center shelf: 30”w x 12”d x 7.5”h
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
Regular Price: $2,997.97
Special Price: $2,897.97
- 50,000 BTU Capacity
- Self-Cleaning FirePot
- Thermostat Capable
- Multifuel Capable: Corn or Wood Pellets
- 75 Pound Capacity Hopper
- Heating Capacity 2,500 sq. ft.
Infrared electric fireplace insert is proven to warm a room up to 1000 square feet and maintains a soft, moist, safe heat without reducing oxygen or humidity. Features realistic resin logs and ember bed and the flame effect can be operated with or without heat for 4 seasons of enjoyment. Plugs into any standard 120V 3-prong outlet. EQUIPPED WITH SAFER PLUG™ Continuously monitors temperature of the plug. Safer Plug shuts off automatically if temperatures become unsafe to prevent electrical fire, circuit or product damage.
- Spectrafire+ customizable flame effect
- Most customizable flame effect technology available
- Traditional Style insert with realistic resin logs and ember bed
- Infrared heating technology
- 1500 watt/12.5 Amps; 5200 BTU’s/hr heater is tested by independent testing lab & proven to heat up to 1000 square feet
- Maintains a soft, moist, safe heat without reducing oxygen or humidity
- Quartz InfraRed element lifetime is over 20K hours
- SpectraFire Plus: 125 total flame effect combinations
- 5 flame speed settings allow you to adjust from a fast roaring fire down to a gentle flickering flame
- 5 adjustable brightness settings allow the user to pick the perfect brightness for their environment and ambiance
- Flame Effects: SpectraFire, Sapphire, Amethyst, Campfire, Midnight Fire, and Auto cycle
- Flame effect can be used with or without heat for 4 seasons of enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 23.7"w x 9.3"d x 20.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 26.0"w x 13.8"d x 24.0"h
- Gross Weight: 31.1 lbs.
- Net Weight: 26.4 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 4.983
The Only UL Listed Heat Reclaimer on the market, the Magic Heat will reclaim up to 30% of lost heat from your heating appliance and distribute it into your home. Designed for use with all types of heating equipment with inside flue temperatures exceeding 350º,skin temperatures of 280 degrees, skin temperatures of 280º measure below the magic heat.
- Fits 6 inch, 7 inch or 8 inch flue diameter, crimp up configuration
- Plugs into any standard 110V household outlet
- BTU output variable: 800 minimum / 30,000 maximum
- Thermostat Control Mode; On at 150 degrees / Off at 120 degrees / Run continuously
- Built in soot scraper allows user to maximize heat transfer
- Made in the USA!
Specifications Manufacturer # Length Width Height MH-6 10.625 Inches 14.25 Inches 18.25 Inches MH-7 10.625 Inches 14.25 Inches 18.25 Inches MH-8 10.625 Inches 14.25 Inches 18.25 Inches
21st Century's Fiberglass Kerosene Heater Wicks are made of graphite coated fiberglass, a re-inforced cloth band and the highest quality cotton.
Use with the following models:
- Aladdin C381, 5131, S231, S381 U
- Comfort Glow SR10
- Dyna Glow RAD10 (14 -2601-32), CT1200, DH-1000, KW-11, RMC55R(7), DH1010
- Heat Mate K-5, K-10, HMHR 1101, HMRF1140
- Keroheat AWHR-11000, AWHR-1101, AWRF-11 40, IT1000, CT1 1001, CT1400, CT1500, RF1140
- Kerosun OMNI85(D,E,F,G,H), RAD 8, RAD 10, RAD22, Mega 110, HKS-24
- Northern 3601
- Perfection PSR 10
- Radiant King RK-100-S
- Robeson 03-2601-32 (RAD9500), 03-2602-32 1RAD10500)
- Sanyo OHR-261, OHR-280, OHR-1010, OHRG-28H
- Sears 56350010, 56402200
- Toyokuni TSK 28EU
- Toyostove KSA-85, KSA-851, RC-11 , RSA-8, RSA-10
- Toyoset RCA-24A-1, TSE-22 R96
- Yuasa J20
- Facilitates wood stove start-up on cold chimneys. No more smoke-filled rooms!
- Concealed electrical element.
- High-temp black paint to match stove pipe.
- Comes with heat-resistant powercord.
- Heat sensor to prevent power consumption when flue is already hot.