Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
The AB1000a by Airfoxx is a powerful Utility Blower / Air Mover / Spot Cooler. Its small stature and light weight makes it one of most versatile air circulation system in the industry. With air pressure of 8.5 inch/H2O and 980 CFM, the AB1000a can be use for all cooling and air ventilation purposes from keeping your work site ventilated, blowing debris at work site to cooling engine and breaks on a race car.
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Width: 10.5
- Length: 16.5
- Height: 15.5
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 1000
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 7.5
- Impeller Diameter: 8.5"
- Static Pressure: 8.5"
- Sound Rating dB: 55
Knocking out all of that annoying firewood-splitting is a much simpler task when you have a Drolet Splitz-It 5-Ton Electric Log Splitter. This splitter is a more portable, more convenient, and more cost-effective firewood solution than almost any you'll find on the market. All you have to do to operate the Splitz-It is plug it in and start splitting wood!Learn More
An electric indoor fireplace with realistic flame that can be used with or without the heat setting. The rustic dark wood finish is a welcome compliment to cozy up any room. Fan forced heat can be adjusted between two settings: 700 and 1500 watts.
- Weight: 122 LBS
- 42 X 15.75 X 42.52
- Realistic flame can run with or without heat
- Uses standard electric outlet
- 1 YEAR MFG LIMITED WARRANTY
Honeywell's 7 Day Programmable Thermostat is yet another option for customizing your thermostat to your schedule. The 7 day Programmable Thermostat let's you program every day and even four program periods per day. The unit applies the same, simple programming logic found in conventional formats with control buttons and a large viewing screen. The result is a very easy-to-use programmable thermostat with intuitive logic that responds to your choices and schedule for optimal comfort and energy savings. The menu-driven programming makes it easy. The large, backlit display shows room temperature, set temperature and current time all at once. Save up to 33 percent on your heating or cooling bill when used as directed.
- Program each day differently — up to four periods per day
- Easy to Use — basic operation keeps programming simple
- Backlit Display — easy to read, even in dimly lit rooms and hallways
- Early Start Function — adjusts the pre-heating/cooling of your home so you are comfortable at your programmed times
- Precise temperature control of ±1 degree F to maximize comfort.
- Display options — degrees C or F temperature — 12 or 24 hour clock
- Compatible with heating and cooling plus heat pump systems
- Does not work with electric baseboard heat (120-240 volts) and multi-stage heating/cooling systems
Regular Price: $3.99
Special Price: $3.19
- 28 times more effective than fiberglass filters
- Filters airborne allergens like dust, dirt, pollen
- Reduces dust on surfaces, countertops, and furniture
- Reduces build of of dirt and dust in air ducts
- Maintain effectiveness of Heat/Air Unit
- Last up to 3 Months
- Merv 7 Rating
The FW3300 is a high efficiency wood stove typical appliances of the Large size category. This freestanding pedestal model is EPA certified. Its firebox allows it to fit logs up to 18 inches long.
- Model # : CB00008
- High-efficiency EPA certified appliance
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 1,050 - 2,000
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Pedestal
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 76%
- Emissions : 4.5 g/h
- Baffle : High quality Vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek
The new Pelpro bay window freestanding stove is a classy addition to any home. Save money and enhance your decor with this hot new item! Stove features 60 lb capacity hopper, 265 CFM circulation fan, engineered auger system, large view door, 180+ sq.in. and large capacity ash drawer. Also has a built-in air wash, Super Grate technology, AcuTron Control Board, auto ignition and one piece firebrick. Must vent (end cap) at least 4' from open windows.
- Width: 26 inches
- Depth: 21.5 inches
- Height: 30 inches
- Weight: 250 pounds
- Fuel Capacity: 60 lb hopper
- Burn Time: * 11 to 40 hours
- BTU/Hour: * 8000 to 42000
- Heats up to 2000 square feet of space
High-efficiency airtight stove heats up to 1200 sq. ft., with a maximum output of 28,337 BTU with Douglas fir, and 68,000 BTU with hardwood. Heavy-duty 3/16in. steel plate construction and fully firebrick lined.
Features secondary air reburn combustion system, a cast iron feed-door with gasket, clear-view air-washed ceramic glass, cam-lock latch and cool-touch spring handle. Stove accepts logs 17in. long. One full load burns approx. 8-10 hours. Safety tested to UL 1482.
- Includes blower
- Ideal for cabins, garages, hunting camps, lodges and more
- Primary air inlet at front ignites wood at bottom; secondary rear air inlet feeds air to top of firebox to fully consume wood for maximum burning efficiency
- Firepot Depth: 12in.
- Door Opening: 17in.
- Not for mobile home installations
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 1,200 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 68,000 Blower Included Yes Thermostat Included No Full Load Run Time (Hours) 8-10 Fuel Type Wood Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 17 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 17 x 12 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 18 x 12 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 15 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 12 Clearance from Corner (in.) 12 EPA Certified Yes EPA Exempt No Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 23 1/2 x 20 x 27