Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
The 1100B wood stove is a great addition to any home. With its simple yet refined design, it blends perfectly with many different decors. The 1.2 cubic foot firebox will accept logs up to 16 inches long. Lined with firebrick, it holds heat longer, Rated up to 67,000 BTUs this stove will heat up to 1,100 sq. ft. It is also EPA Certified with a 75% thermal efficiency rating.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, etc.)
- Firebrick lined
- Quiet 100 CFM blower included
- 6" flue collar
- EPA Certified
- Air wash glass keeps door window clean so you can see the warm glow of the fire
- Large viewing window
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood Heating Capacity Up to 1,100 Sq. Ft. Log Length 16" BTUs Up to 67,000 Depth w/blower 25" Depth w/o blower 21.5" Width 22.5" Height 30.5" Weight 250 lbs.
Put an end to your worries and keep warm this winter and for many winters to come with one of our FC500 Fire Chief Wood and Coal Burning Furnaces. Designed for maximum efficiency with our unique 360 degree Cast Iron Roller Grates (with a lifetime warranty) and a Secondary Combustion Chamber - constructed of heavy gauge steel (7 ga & 10 ga) plus cast iron front and rear baffles for strength and durability - each wood furnace is pre-wired for ease of installation. Use as a central indoor, add-on or supplemental heat source.
Comfortably heats approximately 1500 - 2000 square feet*
Construction - High Grade, heavy (7 & 10) gauge steel is continuously welded for maximum structural strength.
• Secondary Combustion Chamber - This Inside add on wood furnace Increases fuel efficiency while re-burning smoke and wood gases before they are vented up the chimney.
• Cold Air Return/Filter Box - Standard equipment on the FC500 Indoor Fire Chief wood Furnace. The box filters the return air as well as allowing a connection for a cold air return duct if necessary.
• Cast Iron Baffle - Directs the combustion air flow above and below the cast iron grates creating the maximum fire temperature for every pound of fuel. Comes with a lifetime warranty.
• Cast Iron Roller Grates - Designed to roll 360 degrees from either direction, allowing fine ash to drop into ash pit and leaving hot coals in fire box. Comes with a lifetime warranty.
• Thermostatically Controlled Draft - Adds convenience with a full range of comfort determined by the temperature setting of your Fire Chief wall thermostat.
• 3-Speed Blower - This motor allows for gentle circulation of air when heating requirements are low and maximum output when needed.
• Pre-Wired Electrical System - Fully automatic components are pre-wired for your convenience and will reduce electrical installation time and expense.
- Weight 525 lb approx
- Height 50.5”
- Width 26”
- Depth 26”
- Maximum Heating Capacity 1500 -2000 sq ft
- Maximum Btu Output 100,000 approx
- Maximum Log Size 22”
- Flue Size 6”
- Fire Chamber Volume 5.00 cu ft
- Plenum Size 12” Round
- Door Size 13” X 14”
- 3-Speed Blower Capacity 1150,1500, 1800 cfm
Part of Real Flame’s Slim Series, the Lowry mantel is the next generation of electric fireplaces with a mounting depth of only 9.3” it provides a realistic, built-in look. The features include remote control, programmable thermostat, timer function, brightness settings and ultra bright Vivid Flame LED technology. Available in Vintage Black Maple and Blonde Oak. For safety, this unit must be anchored to a wall using the included hardware. The Vivid Flame Electric Firebox plugs into any standard outlet for convenient set up.
- Solid wood and veneered MDF construction
- Includes: Mantel, firebox with remote control, anti-topple safety device
- 1400 Watt heater, rated over 4700 BTUs per hour
- Assembly Required
Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with a 85% efficiency rating. Perfect for single-family or mobile home use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves feature chrome handles, air wash system for cleaner air, solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass veiwing area, and a 5 year limitied warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with premium pellet fuel. Heating coverage area is up to 2,200 sq ft.
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Pellet Burning Stove
- Burns 25 to 85 hours in one fueling
- Exclusive Comfort Control System
- Exclusive Integrated Diagnostics
- Auto Ignition System
- Includes Outside Air Kit (MSRP $60)
- Ceramic glass window
- Air Wash System
- Mobile Home Approved
- Made in the USA
Specifications Fuel Type Wood Pellets Heating Output 50,000 BTU/hr Heating Capacity Up to 2,200 sq. ft. Log or Pellet Capacity 120 lb. Hopper Capacity Average Efficiency 85% Emissions .69 grams/hour Finish Black Finish with Crhome Accents Dimensions (in.) 26" W x 24" D x 35 3/4" H Weight (lbs) 180 Warranty 5 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
This set is maintain your fireplace in style with the panacea wrought iron five piece fireplace tool set. This affordable set of tools from the open hearth collection provides for all your fire tending needs. This black set includes a tampico style brush, shovel, poker, and tongs on a modern style stand.
The 3.75-inch classic curved hook handles allow the tools to be easily hung on the fireplace tool stand.
Keep your fire well tended with the panacea wrought iron five piece fireplace tool set. Available in black color. Includes 5 set per pack. Measures 6-inch width by 6-inch depth by 28-inch height.
- Wrought iron toolset
- Maintain your fireplace in style with the panacea wrought iron five piece fireplace tool set
- Available in black color
- Includes 5 set per pack
- Measures 6-inch width by 6-inch depth by 28-inch height
- Black Door
- 32,000 BTU Capacity
- Auto Ignition
- Multifuel Firepot
- Thermostatic Operation
- 50 Pound Capacity Hopper
- Large Ash Pan
The industrial styling of the Landis in Old World Brown has blended metal and wood to make a perfect media mantel for any room in your home. Two side cabinets with wood framed doors with glass inserts feature adjustable shelves that can be removed if need additional storage needs. Integrated wire management pass thru holes make organizing electronic components, DVDs and game consoles easy. Holds a flat panel TV up to 65” (115lbs). Complete the look with a 26" ClassicFlame electric
- Industrial design with metal and wood detailing
- Open, partitioned shelf for electronic media components
- Ample storage with two side cabinets
- Wood framed doors with glass inserts
- Shelves can be readjusted or removed completely for additional space
- Integrated wire management with pass thru holes
- Holds flat panel TVs up to 65" (115 lbs)
- Assembles easily with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Product Dimensions: 59.5"w x 15.5"d x 32.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 65.5"w x 18.5"d x 11.5"h
- Gross Weight: 117.3 lbs.
- Net Weight: 104.1 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 8.064
- Old World Brown Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
The AGDV12 direct vent gas heater requires NO electricity. With up to 11,000 BTU’s per hour, it is designed to heat a space up to 350 Sq. Ft. This unit mounts on any outside wall for direct venting. The matchless piezo ignition makes lighting easy. The automatic shutoff and thermocouple safety valve makes this unit safe in any room in your home. The built-in thermostat with one dial control makes using this unit easy.
Includes all Direct Vent pipe for Typical Installation. Also includes Wall thimbles.
Approved for use in mobile or modular homes
Approved for sale in WA and CALearn More
The HY-C RVG77 7" x 9 " x 7" Roof Vent Guard is made of 18-gauge expanded steel mesh. This VentGuard is designed to keep animals out such as birds, squirrels and other pests from entering your roof vents.
- Made in the USA
- Vent guards protect your home from wildlife such as raccoon's, squirrels, birds and other nesting animals
- Made from Heavy-Duty 18 Gauge expanded mesh in Stainless Steel
- Available in multiple sizes to fit a wide variety of vent applications
- Screens provide a clean, professional-looking exclusion option and also saves precious installation time
Specifications Manufacturer Number Color Length Width Height Weight RVG77 Stainless Steel 7 Inches 9 Inches 7 Inches 2 Pounds RVG77G Galvanized Black 7 Inches 9 Inches 7 Inches 2 Pounds RVG77P Stainless Steel Black 7 Inches 9 Inches 7 Inches 2 Pounds