Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
- Joist-in or joist-out installation
- Two-speed, thermally protected PSC motor
- Tough steel motor struts
- Precision-balanced aluminum fan blade assembly
- Four fan blades for greater air movement
- Steel venturi for enhanced durability
- White, powder-coated shutter
- High / Low / Off wall switch included
- UL & C-UL listed
- 3.8 AMPS
- 26 X 28 Inches
- 50,000 BTU Capacity
- Self-Cleaning FirePot
- Thermostat Capable
- Multifuel Capable: Corn or Wood Pellets
- 75 Pound Capacity Hopper
- Heating Capacity 2,500 sq. ft.
The Durango™ by Vogelzang is a no-nonsense, hard-working plate steel heating unit designed specifically to produce a hotter fire for longer periods of time with exceptionally low emissions. Higher levels of performance come from Turbo Burn™ technology which delivers air through cross-drilled reburn tubes in the top of the airtight firebox, resulting in more complete combustion.
This produces a hotter fire while extending the burn time up to 12 hours! Fan circulates warm air throughout room. Meets stringent emission performance standards for the state of Washington.
- Heavy-gauge 3/16in. steel plate stove
- Turbo Burn™ technology
- Produces a hotter fire for longer periods of time with extremely low emissions
- Delivers secondary air to top of firebox for more complete combustion
- Large 2.2 cu. ft. brick-lined firebox
- Cast iron gasketed feed door
- Over 75% efficient
- Safety tested to UL standard 1482
- Not for installation in mobile or manufactured homes
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 1,500 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 73,790 Blower Included Yes Blower (CFM) 100 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 100 Heat Settings 1 Thermostat included No Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 12 Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 26 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 12 x 9 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 13 1/2 x 27 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 22 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 11 Clearance from Corner (in.) 13 Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 17 1/2 x 34 x 26
Infrared electric fireplace insert is proven to warm a room up to 1000 square feet and maintains a soft, moist, safe heat without reducing oxygen or humidity. Features realistic resin logs and ember bed and the flame effect can be operated with or without heat for 4 seasons of enjoyment. Plugs into any standard 120V 3-prong outlet. EQUIPPED WITH SAFER PLUG™ Continuously monitors temperature of the plug. Safer Plug shuts off automatically if temperatures become unsafe to prevent electrical fire, circuit or product damage.
- Spectrafire+ customizable flame effect
- Most customizable flame effect technology available
- Traditional Style insert with realistic resin logs and ember bed
- Infrared heating technology
- 1500 watt/12.5 Amps; 5200 BTU’s/hr heater is tested by independent testing lab & proven to heat up to 1000 square feet
- Maintains a soft, moist, safe heat without reducing oxygen or humidity
- Quartz InfraRed element lifetime is over 20K hours
- SpectraFire Plus: 125 total flame effect combinations
- 5 flame speed settings allow you to adjust from a fast roaring fire down to a gentle flickering flame
- 5 adjustable brightness settings allow the user to pick the perfect brightness for their environment and ambiance
- Flame Effects: SpectraFire, Sapphire, Amethyst, Campfire, Midnight Fire, and Auto cycle
- Flame effect can be used with or without heat for 4 seasons of enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 23.7"w x 9.3"d x 20.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 26.0"w x 13.8"d x 24.0"h
- Gross Weight: 31.1 lbs.
- Net Weight: 26.4 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 4.983
- 30,000 BTU per hour
- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft
- Includes factory installed blower fan and thermostat
- If you are planning to use the fan you must locate the heater near an electrical outlet. The fan does require electricity if you want to use it.
- Battery operated electronic ignition
- Easy to read room temperature display
- 23.5" w x 24"h x 8" d
- Some states prohibit the use of unvented heaters. Check local regulations. Cannot be sold in California.
In today’s society, function trumps all. So when it comes time to purchase a new mirror for a bathroom, living room or any other room in your home, why not add some functionality to it? WarmlyYours offers the 2.9- by 2-foot Ember Mirror radiant panel, which looks just like an ordinary mirror. Yet, looks can be deceiving. This mirror emits 600 watts of heat so that it can heat a room or even function as a heating source/mirror defogger in bathrooms. The panel can even reduce the amount of energy you use and, therefore, the amount of money you spend to heat your home. Furthermore, mount it vertically in your bathroom, accessorize it with a few towel bars (sold separately), and you have a beautiful, fully functional towel warmer.
- Easy to install
- Energy efficient
- cTUVus certified
Specifications Product Dimensions 35" L x 24" W Product Weight 30.9 lbs Voltage 120V Watts 600.0 watts Amps 5.0 amps
Used for heat or ambiance, or both, this compact, transitional-style electric fireplace with its oak finish makes a major statement in a smaller home or apartment. The 23" firebox produces a realistic flame with glowing logs and an ember bed. The unit efficiently heats up to 400 sq. ft. with its 4,600 BTU fan forced-air heater. It boasts 3 flame settings and 10 heat levels to let you adjust the level of light and warmth to your liking. The control panel makes operation easy, and it even comes with a multifunction remote control for operation from across the room. Best of all, it simply plugs into a standard 120V wall outlet for instant enjoyment.
- 23" LED Firebox with realistic flame and randomly glowing ember bed
- 1350 watt heater with thermostat to heat a room up to 400 sq ft
- LCD back-lit controls with temperature display and timer function
- No venting-no emissions
- Three levels of flame brightness and ten temperature adjustments
- Easy screwdriver only assembly
- Compact design fits into smaller rooms and requires less space
- Length (in.): 34.2"
- Width (in.): 13.0"
- Height (in.): 37.0"
- Weight (lbs.): 48.51
The Pyropak is a high efficiency wood stove among the smallest on the market. This pedestal model is EPA certified. The Pyropak is ideal for small areas that require a limited heating capacity without compromise on the appliance efficiency.
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Pedestal
- Glass air-wash system
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
Specs Firebox dimensions 12 1/2" D x 18" W x 9" H Overall dimensions 20 3/4" D x 27 3/8" H x 22 5/8" W Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 250 - 1 000 Steel thickness (top) : 3/16" Optimum efficiency : 78,2% Emissions (grams/hour) : 3.99 g/h Recommended chimney diameter : 6" Manufacturing location: Canada