Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
The HY-C RVG77 7" x 9 " x 7" Roof Vent Guard is made of 18-gauge expanded steel mesh. This VentGuard is designed to keep animals out such as birds, squirrels and other pests from entering your roof vents.
- Made in the USA
- Vent guards protect your home from wildlife such as raccoon's, squirrels, birds and other nesting animals
- Made from Heavy-Duty 18 Gauge expanded mesh in Stainless Steel
- Available in multiple sizes to fit a wide variety of vent applications
- Screens provide a clean, professional-looking exclusion option and also saves precious installation time
Specifications Manufacturer Number Color Length Width Height Weight RVG77 Stainless Steel 7 Inches 9 Inches 7 Inches 2 Pounds RVG77G Galvanized Black 7 Inches 9 Inches 7 Inches 2 Pounds RVG77P Stainless Steel Black 7 Inches 9 Inches 7 Inches 2 Pounds
- 28 times more effective than fiberglass filters
- Filters airborne allergens like dust, dirt, pollen
- Reduces dust on surfaces, countertops, and furniture
- Reduces build of of dirt and dust in air ducts
- Maintain effectiveness of Heat/Air Unit
- Last up to 3 Months
- Merv 7 Rating
For installation in combination with the black pipe kit to the ceiling.
- Telescoping standard shield 38" - 70"L
- 36 self tapping screws
This set is maintain your fireplace in style with the panacea wrought iron five piece fireplace tool set. This affordable set of tools from the open hearth collection provides for all your fire tending needs. This black set includes a tampico style brush, shovel, poker, and tongs on a modern style stand.
The 3.75-inch classic curved hook handles allow the tools to be easily hung on the fireplace tool stand.
Keep your fire well tended with the panacea wrought iron five piece fireplace tool set. Available in black color. Includes 5 set per pack. Measures 6-inch width by 6-inch depth by 28-inch height.
- Wrought iron toolset
- Maintain your fireplace in style with the panacea wrought iron five piece fireplace tool set
- Available in black color
- Includes 5 set per pack
- Measures 6-inch width by 6-inch depth by 28-inch height
Instantly retrofit your existing fireplace by adding both flame effect and heat with this Pleasant Hearth Electric Insert. Energy efficient LED technology powers this log set, and it's easily installed by plugging into any 120 Volt outlet. Add instant ambiance to your fireplace and heat a room up to 400 sq.ft. at the same time. Remote control included.
- Convert your existing wood fireplace to an electric fireplace
- Fits most masonry and pre-fabricated fireplaces
- Realistic flame effect and randomly glowing logs and ember bed
- Fan forced-air heater provides 4,600 BTUs of heat
- Multi-function remote control turns the unit on and off and adjusts the flame and temperature settings
- Flame projects onto cast iron fire back
- Black Finish
- Operates with or without heater
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Height (in.): 21.75
- Width (in.): 23
- Depth (in.): 10.75
- Weight (lbs.): 23.1
AirFoxx High Velocity 1 HP 1080 CFM Commercial Grade Utility Blower: DB1000a
- Weight: 36 lbs
- Width: 17
- Length: 18
- Height: 16
- Color: Orange/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 1080
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 8.5
- Impeller Diameter: 9"
- Static Pressure: 10.0"
- Sound Rating dB: 70
This versatile dual media mantel fits in a corner or against a wall. The egg and dart molding of the Corinth gives thismulti-function media cabinet a traditional look that
compliments its 23" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert. The Beveled base with decorative swag molding add drama when combined with the carved leaf corbels with acanthus crowns.
- Classic meets contemporary design
- Shelf for your electronic media components
- Multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Egg and dart molding
- Can be configured as a wall or corner mantel
- Carved leaf corbels with acanthus crown
- Fluted side projected pilasters
- Beveled base with decorative swag molding
- Egg and dart molded base
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 42.0"w x 28.0"d x 40.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 45.5"w x 19.3"d x 19.0"h
- Gross Weight: 111.1 lbs.
- Net Weight: 96.8 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 9.631
- Burnished Walnut Finish
- Open center shelf: 30”w x 12”d x 7.5”h
• Product Dimensions: 23.7"w x 9.3"d x 20.0"h
• Carton Dimensions: 26.0"w x 13.8"d x 24.0"h
• Gross Weight: 28.0 lbs.
• Net Weight: 25.3 lbs.
• Cu Ft: 4.983
The TempZone™ Floor Warming Kits are electric floor heating systems that can be installed easily under ceramic tile, natural stone, hardwood, wood, and other floor coverings. TempZone™ consists of a heating cable secured onto a green mesh fabric, the heating cable is placed in serpentine loops always staying 3 inches apart to produce even heat throughout the flooring area. The kit includes a floor heating system, a Programmable thermostat and a circuit check.Learn More
The Hawthorne Electric Fireplace features mission inspired details, arched side panels, a multi level top surface and room for media and A/V component storage; doubling it’s use as an entertainment unit. Supports most TV’s weighing 100lbs or less. The Vivid Flame Electric Firebox plugs into any standard outlet for convenient set up. The features include remote control, programmable thermostat, timer function, brightness settings and ultra bright Vivid Flame LED technology. Available in Burnished Oak or Dark Espresso finishes.
- Solid wood and veneered MDF construction
- Includes: Mantel, firebox and remote control, screen kit
- Shelf dimensions: 18.25” W x 15.25” D
- Fits up to a 50” (diagonal) TV, 100 lb. weight limit
- 1400 Watt heater, rated over 4700 BTUs per hour
- Assembly Required
Heavy-duty design built for the jobsite. The Mr. Heater Liquid Propane Forced Air Heater comes with a standard 10ft hose and regulator and all the safety you would expect of a Mr. Heater product. Equipped with factory installed high limit switches and thermoelectric safety valves, you can feel comfortable using these heaters on any jobsite. Just plug the heater into a 110v outlet, hook up the included hose and regulator to a 20lb propane tank or larger, and you are ready to take the chill out of any job.
- 85,000 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats approximately 2000 sq ft
- Runs up to 8 hrs on 20lb tank (low setting)
- High temperature limit switch
- Continuous ignition
- QBT Technology - 50% Quieter than a standard propane heater
- 10ft hose and regulator included