Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
- PSC energy efficient thermally protected motors
- Flange has pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Rolled flange edges for handling protection during installation
- Balanced 4-blade fan assembly totally enclosed for pteoction and OSHA compliance
- Integrated, precision-formed exterior shutters are draft-free
- Shutters open and close automatically
- Housing constructed of durable 20-gauge galvanized steel that won't rust
- Removable interior grille
- OSHA compliant grille
- 36" Blade Diameter
- 9000 CFM
- 5.15 Motor AMP
- 40.25" x 40.25" Opening
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
When you want to breathe life into your old, traditional masonry fireplace without major renovations and an endless budget a fireplace insert is the perfect choice. Particularly, the Drolet Escape fireplace wood insert thanks to its many desirable features, one of which being its EPA certification for energy efficiency, because when you make an investment in a fireplace insert it's always nice to know it will save you money on your heating costs. This fireplace insert will heat larger spaces (up to 2100 square feet) and smaller spaces with total ease. When the kids are snuggled, fast asleep in their beds and the house is quiet, you and your spouse will delight in the ambiance this fireplace insert will bring. Thanks to the large viewing area on this fireplace insert you both can savor the sights of the flickering flames and the deep orange embers aglow. The Drolet Escape fireplace insert is sure to restore your dated fireplace and bring warmth and comfort to your home for many years to come.
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 2,100
- Blower Included
- Color : Metallic black
- Glass air-wash system
- Optimum efficiency : 77,2%
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 3.89 g/h
- Baffle : High quality Vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
Maximum output (seasoned cordwood): 75,000 BTU Height x Width x Depth - Overall: 22 5/8" x 28 3/8" x 26 3/8" Minimum fireplace opening (H x W x D): 23 3/8" x 28 7/8" x 15 3/4" Maximum log length: 20" Firebox volume (cu.ft.): 2.4 Recommended chimney diameter (inches): 6" Stee thickness (top): 5/16" Manufacturing location: Canada
NOTE: Requires the addition of faceplate model AC03370.Learn More
Firewood that is kept dry and seasoned is the easiest and safest wood to burn while ensuring you get the maximum BTU output for your home.You can protect you firewood from the rain or snow with this Shelter Log Rack cover.
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Construction
- Front Flap Opens for Easy Access to the wood
- Made to fit SLR Log Racks
Take comfort in colder seasons with this Pleasant Hearth High Efficiency Small Stove HWS-224172MH. This Pleasant Hearth small wood stove is excellent for heating mobile homes or single family residences. Its heating area of up to 1,200 square feet is well suited for small homes, large rooms, or as a supplemental heat system.
This compact yet powerful non-catalytic wood stove will accentuate your living space. The Pleasant Hearth HWS-224172MH is EPA certified and OMNI tested. This pedestal stove's dimensions of 31 1/2 inches tall x 22-1/2 inches long x 22-1/2 inches wide will fit smaller living areas well. It includes a variable speed blower for efficient heat distribution and a brick lined firebox for enhanced heat retention. The HWS-224172MH produces up to 50,000 BTUs per hour using seasoned cord wood, with a 6 to 8 hour burn time. The push or pull draft control regulates the heat and burn time.
Little assembly is required to get your Pleasant Hearth High Efficiency Small Stove up and running. Please check your local building codes prior to installation. A Pleasant Hearth outside air kit is sold separately for mobile home installations.
- EPA Certified
- Mobile Home Approved
- 81% Efficiency
- Blower Included
- Instructional DVD Included
- 5 Year Warranty
Made in the USA, this Big Top Multi-Flue Chimney Cap by HY-C Company is a smart choice for multi-flue chimneys in most regions. Made with a 24 gauge removable galvanized steel hood with scalloped corners and roll-formed edges it also features 24 gauge galvanized steel base flanges for secure mounting. The 18 gauge 3/4" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh is available in 9", 12" and 14" heights. Available in many stock and custom sizes and can also be ordered in 18 gauge 5/8" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh to meet California requirements.
- Made in the USA!
- 24 Gauge Removable Galvanized Steel Hood with Scalloped Corners and Roll Formed Edges, Copper
- 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel 3/4" Expanded Metal Mesh
- Chimney caps act as a spark arrestor to prevent most ascending sparks from reaching the outside
- Not for use in situations where Oil or Coal is burned, or when Wood/Pellets are used as primary source of heat
- 9 Inches High
A fireback protects the masonry back wall your fireplace and helps to radiate the heat back into your living space. They work well for both wood and gas logs and enhance the appearance of your fireplace by reflecting light and heat from the fire back into your room. Made from heavy cast iron, these firebacks will provide years of use. These legs provide a stable base for setting your fireback on and can be used both in front or behind the fire area so you can display your back all year long.Learn More
The Margate media mantel combines traditional style with modern convenience. The multi-function media cabinet in Caramel Oak features integrated wire management that provides the perfect space for your media components while keeping cords neatly organized. The product dimensions are as follows: Width:55 inches Depth:18 inches Height:34.5 inches. The Margate media mantel has adjustable shelves and center compartments for electronics. This unit is easy to assembly with just a Phillips head screwdriver and is able to fit a 26 inches ClassicFlame electric fireplace insert. The Margate media mantel has integrated wire management and fits a 26 inches electric fireplace insert that plugs directly into a standard 120V, 3-prong grounded outlet. The electric fireplace has a 1-year limited parts warranty and includes a remote control.Product Features:
- Real multi-colored decorative Slate accents
- Designed to hold up to approximately a 62 inches television
- Integrated wire management
- Easy to assemble with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Adjustable wood shelves
- Caramel Oak Finish
- Multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Can warm a room up to 400 sq.ft.
- Energy saving all LED technology, requires no venting or gas lines
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
**Insert Sold Seperately!
- Black Door
- 32,000 BTU Capacity
- Auto Ignition
- Multifuel Firepot
- Thermostatic Operation
- 50 Pound Capacity Hopper
- Large Ash Pan
Traditional style 39EB500 Series insert with realistic resin logs and ember bed has SpectraFire blue flame effect brightness settings or traditional flame effect options without venting or gas lines. Dual voltage technology allows this unit to be used for 120 or 240 volt applications and the electronics have a memory and can be wired to a switch. A patented front access system allows for easy component maintenance, the panel simply unlocks and flips down to expose all components for complete front serviceability.
- Operable swing doors with sliding mesh screen
- Dual Voltage: 110v or 240v
- Spectra Fire Flame Effect: Blue and Red highlight colors added into the Flame Effect with 5 Flame Brightness settings,a Traditional Flame effect setting, and/or log set illumination with no flames
- 5000 BTU's = 14.7¢ per hr, 9500 BTU's = 28¢ per hr
- Electronics have a memory: Can be wired to a light switch. When power is re-supplied, unit will return to the last setting selected, including "Heater on".
- Includes Multi-Function Slim-Line Remote
- Can be operated with manual controls, located inside the unit
- Brick-Look Detail Interior
- Traditional Log-Set with 2 levels of undulating Ember Bed
- 3-Stage Down Lights: On, Off, or Shadow EffectTotal Surround Flange - Both Swing Doors and Fixed Panel allow for flush mounting to drywall or other home finishes
- Integrated junction box for hardwire installations
- Product Dimensions: 38.9"w x 15.6"d x 32.4"h
- Carton Dimensions: 43.0"w x 20.0"d x 37.2"h
- Gross Weight: 113.3 lbs.
- Net Weight: 98.1 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 18.514