Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
The VG900 Hearth Deluxe is a high performance Coal circulator that is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. Its Uniqueness is that it is designed specifically to burn coal giving you the ability to choose your fuel based on what is available and least expensive at the time. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It is safe, durable, and versatile. Designed to heat up to 1800 Sq. Ft. (up to 105,000 BTU's), the Hearth Deluxe stove will last approx 8 hours per fuel load.
- TRI-AIR induction for hotter fire, greater efficiency, and less creosote accumulation
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Heavy duty, cast iron grates are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electric, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electricity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch
- Optional add-on, automatic blower with manual override increases air circulation and extends heat to more rooms
- Not for use in Mobile or Modular Homes
- Stainless steel Heat Shield
- Accepts logs up to 23 inch in length
- 50 lb. coal capacity
- EPA Exempt
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Heats up to 1,800 square feet.
- Up to 105,000 BTUs.
- Product dimensions: 19.25" L (w/o blower) x 32.25" W x 33.5" H
- Dimensions: 24" L x 34.5" W x 39.5"
- Weight: 240 lbs.
The MaxxAir 22 in. Oscillating Pedestal Fan features steel construction for long-lasting strength. For customized cooling, this fan oscillates up to 90 degrees to offer better control for air circulation. This fan has a telescoping pole that adjusts the fan height from over 4 feet to 6 feet. It is recommended for indoor usage.Learn More
The fan is easy to assemble with household tools. To operate simply plug into a standard 110 Volt Outlet.
The MaxxAir product line is manufactured in the USA by Ventamatic, which has been in the Ventilation business since 1948. The product is backed by a 2 Year Limited Warranty.
The Craftsman Outdoor Infrared Quartz Heater is the perfect heating solution for shops, garages, jobsites, patios, hot tub areas, and and any other outdoor area. Plug this electric heater into your wall outlet and immediately enjoy the warmth. You're worried about rain, snow, and dust? No worries. The craftsman is 100% weatherproof.
- Line of sight spot heating
- Features new low red bulb, emits 95% less red light
- On/off switch
- Heats silently, no running fan or motors, clean, safe, instant heat that is maintenance-free
- Does not pollute the air with CO2 like propane or natural gas heaters that burn fossil fuels
- No dangerous tanks to fill, no plumbing or ventilation to install
- Hardware for wall mounting, Tri-pod, and Roll Cage stands included
- Highest Weather Proof rating for a heater: IP65
- Rated power: 1,500 Watts, 12.5 Amps/120VAC
- Dimensions: 32" W x 6" D x 5.25" H
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- 3 Year manufacturer warranty
- Compatible with Heat Storm Tri-Pod and Roll Cage 1500 Stands. Stands are sold separately.
The Big Ass Fans 2025 is an impressive combination of brains and brawn. With its high-efficiency, sensorless direct drive motor, Big Ass Fans 2025 provides the serious air movement needed for indoor spaces up to 2,025 sq. ft. without interruption. The 7 ft. wingspan cools the same area as 29 standard ceiling fans silently. The 2025 increases comfort and decreases energy bills year-round (yep, even in the winter) with air movement you’ll feel but never hear.
- Perfect for spaces up to 45 x 45 ft. and ceilings as low as 13 ft.
- Patented airfoil system includes six airfoils and cuffed winglets that maximize performance and efficiency
- Gearless, direct drive motor is silent and energy efficient
- Onboard electronic processors offer smooth and powerful operation
- Year-round energy savings, up to 10° cooling effect in hot weather and 1% energy savings per foot of ceiling height per cold weather
- Variable speed controller offers fully-adjustable airflow
- Lightweight at 70 lbs. and easy to install
- Includes a 2 ft. extension and 50 ft. of CAT-5 cable
- Designed for indoor use only
- TUV-certified to UL 507 and CSA 22.2 no. 113
- Assembled Depth: 84"
- Assembled Height: 32"
- Assembled Width: 84"
- Ceiling Fan Width: 84"
- Downrod Length: 24"
- Fan Blade Length: 35.25"
- Fan Blade Width: 4.83"
These Dyna-Glo Delux portable multi-fuel forced air heaters offer improved circulation and a maintenance friendly design. This, combined with high quality steel and 50,000 BTU's, makes an efficient heating solution capable of standing up to the tests of time. Heats an area of 1,200 square feet over a period of 14 hours off of a single tank of fuel.
- Safety Flame-out Sensor
- Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- Easy Lift Carrying Handle & Cord Wrap
- Contractor Grade Fuel-Cap
- Maintenance Friendly Design
Specifications Heater Type Multi-Fuel Forced Air Fuel Type 1K Kerosene; Diesel #1; #1 Fuel Oil BTU Output 50,000 Ignition Type Automatic Electronic Ignition Tank Size (gal) 5 Operating Time (hrs.) 14 Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 1,200 Length (in.) 32.00 Width (in.) 11.70 Height (in.) 16.70 Weight (lbs.) 26.9
Pleasant Hearth's Cherry Compact Vent Free Dual Fuel Fireplace effortlessly combines the classic, timeless appeal of a fireplace with the state of the art vent free technology. This dual fuel fireplace VFF-PH20D-C allows you to choose between using natural gas or liquid propane. Its zero clearance design allows for wall or corner installation. This Pleasant Hearth fireplace is suitable for mobile home use. With its 99.9% efficiency rating, 99 cents of every dollar you spend on fuel will heat your living space.
Choose this compact dual fuel fireplace for safety and simplicity in home heating. The battery assisted igniter lights your fireplace with ease. Its 20,000 BTU output heats up to 700 square feet and is perfect for small homes or large rooms. No electricity is required to operate this fireplace. In a power outage, your home will remain warm and comfortable. Pleasant Hearth's traditional cherry finish will be an attractive complement to your existing home decor. This fireplace has built in safety features that will automatically shut the unit down in the case of overheating or oxygen depletion.
Please check your local codes regarding vent free products.
- Dual Fuel Technology (Liquid Propane or Natural Gas)
- 20,000 BTU per Hour
- Heats up to 700 Sq. Ft.
- Cherry Finish
- Electronic Spark Ignition- One Continuous press of the battery assisted igniter makes ignition easier
- Dual Burner with Thermostat
- Wall or Corner Installation Option- Can be placed against a flat wall or in a corner with the included corner panel
- 99.9% Efficiency- $0.99 or Every dollar of fuel will heat your space
- No Electricity Required- Can be operated in emergency situations when the power is out
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor- Unit will shut down if oxygen were to be depleted
- Overheat Safety Switch- Unit will shut down if it over fires
- 2 Year Warranty- Defective parts covered under warranty for 2 years
- Optional Blower
- Used to increase flue pipe size
- Crimped on big end
- 24 Gauge
Flue collars are essential parts of your heating appliance. It connects your vent piping to your chimney, allowing the smoke a place to escape. If your flue collar needs replaced or you need one to start with, this six inch diameter collar fits several models.
- Replacement flue collar
- Diameter: 6 in.
- Part number 40292
- For unit 1821 and APS1100B