Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
The Dyna-Glo Delux 170,000 BTU portable multi-fuel forced air heaters offer improved circulation and a maintenance friendly design. The Comfort Control Thermostat and Dual BTU Technology conserves fuel and makes maintaining thermal comfort effortless. Digital Diagnostics ensures the 135,000 or 170,000 BTU's will always be ready to heat an area of 4,000 square feet for 10 to 13 hours. 10" Flat-Free wheels mean no flats, no down time.
- Dual Heat Technology
- Comfort Control Thermostat
- Integrated Digital Diagnostics
- 10" Flat-Free Wheels
- Safety Flame-out Sensor
- Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- Front and Rear Lift Handles w/ Cord Wrap
- Built-In Air Pressure Gauge
- Dual Source Power Cord
- Maintenance Friendly Design
Specifications Heater Type Multi-Type Forced Air Fuel Type 1K Kerosene; Diesel #1; #1 Fuel Oil BTU Output 170,000 (HIGH) / 135,000 (LOW) Ignition Type Automatic Electronic Ignition Tank size (gal.) 13 Operating Time (hrs.) 10 (HIGH) / 13 (LOW) Heating Coverage Area (sq.ft.) 4,000 Length (in.) 47.40 Width (in.) 23.10 Height (in.) 33.50 Weight (lbs.) 60.20
- Unit dimensions: 24 1/2"H x 15 1/2"W x12 3/4"D
- 50 pints per day
- 2000 sq ft coverage
- 10 liter tank volume
- 5.6 amps/ 615 watts
- Power input/volts: 115V, 60 Hz
- Relative humidity range: 35%- 80%
- Digital humidistat
- Digital readout and soft touchpad controls
- Continuous mode: when set to continuous mode the unit will dehumidify continuously
- Power levels: unit features two power (fan speed) levels - Normal and Turbo
- Low temp operation (to 41 degrees F)
- Loss of power protection with auto restart: unit will automatically restart in case power is lost
- Bucket full indicator light
- Visual water level float indicator shows current level of water in bucket
- Auto shut off
- Washable air filter
- Drain hose: 5/8"O.D. x 1/2" I.D.
- Heavy duty casters and built-in carrying handles for easy portability
- Washable reusable air filter: helps remove impurities and dust from the air
- Warranty: 1 year parts/labor and refrigeration unit warranty
ProCom brings you all the look and features of the high-end log lines with unsurpassed quality and unbeatable value. We cast our logs in concrete from real wood for amazing detail and we manufacture all of our own pilots and burners for quality assurance and safety. ProCom designs all its gas logs to the highest standards for innovation and technology.
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Minimum vent-free firebox dimensions required 13 in. H x 23 in. W x 13 in. D
- Fits most 32 in. vent-free fireboxs
- Some assembly required
- 2 gas options
- 30,000 BTU's
- Heats up to 700 sq. ft.
- ODS (oxygen depletion sensor) included with automatic shut-off and internal non-adjustable regulator to prevent over firing
- No electricity required
- Thermostat control allows you to maintain desired room temperature
- 7 hand painted concrete logs provide natural look
- Must be installed in a masonry or agency approved firebox
- Battery assisted piezo ignition
This Vogelzang "Lit'L Sweetie" Boxwood Stove burns wood safely and efficiently to heat workshops, cabins, garages or hunting camps. Features cast iron construction. Comfortably heats an area up to 600 sq. ft., delivering 63,801 BTU for up to 4 hours. Fully assembled except for legs and damper collar.
Meets or exceeds EPA requirements for exempt wood stoves. Not available in CA, UT, WA and OR. Not for mobile home installation. Use in accordance with local codes and ordinances.
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 600 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 63,801 Blower Included No Thermostat Included No Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 4 Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 20 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Door Opening W x H (in.) 7 x 7 1/2 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 10 x 21 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 36 1/2 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 32 1/2 Clearance from Corner (in.) 30 1/2 Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 19 x 25 x 23
The 1261 is a rustic, heavy duty, cast iron constructed, wood stove that is ideal for any rugged outdoorsman, those with a nostalgic taste, or someone simply looking for reliable, cost efficient, heating. It is perfect for log cabins, large garages and shops. This stove is durability defined. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It has unequaled life expectancy and is easy to use.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Color: Black
- EPA exempt
- Two piece safety handle allows for a cooler
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Built-in damper
- Two lift out cook lids that allow you to cook food
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 600-900 sqft BTU Range 18,143 – 54,429 FUEL Wood Coal/Pellets cap. N/A Log Length 23" Weight 116 lbs. Width 21.5" Depth/w blower N/A Depth w/o blower 30.5" Height 25.75"
ProCom Heating’s Portable Outdoor Forced Air Heaters provide a high level of heat output buy circulating heat throughout and area. These commercial grade forced air heaters are made with heavy duty grade components for long lasting use. Not only are these heaters loaded with tons of features, they also include many patented features exclusive only to ProCom Heating. Easy to use, these commercial grade heaters operate off kerosene fuel, #1 and #2 diesel fuel, fuel oil, JP-8 fuel and jet a fuel. Perfect for worker comfort, framing, dry walling, curing concrete, remodeling, automotive, agriculture, sporting events and many DIY projects.
- CSA certified for kerosene and diesel fuels
- Thermostat operation
- Heats up to 2600 sq. ft.
- Patented glow plug allows sub zero performance
- On board diagnostics center
- 5.5 gal. fuel tank
- Patented fuel recognition system
The NewAir AC-10000H is a portable 10,000 BTU air conditioner is an intelligently designed unit engineered to work in multiple ways. Imagine having 4 different appliances combined into 1 compact unit. The brilliantly built AC-10000H works as an air conditioner, heater, dehumidifier and fan all in one!
Self-Evaporative Function- This NewAir portable air unit has a self-evaporative function which results in continuous operation without the extra condensate buildup on the AC. Cooling air efficiency is increased and the need to drain the condensate collected in the tank is decreased.
Portably Designed- Simple and chic, the NewAir AC-10000H air conditioner is lightweight and equipped with rolling casters which makes it convenient to move from one room to another.
All Year Usage- The NewAir AC-10000H air and heating device can be used all year long, whether it be warming up during the winter, managing allergies during the spring season, or cooling off in the summer.
Adjustable Temperature- Preset your portable AC-10000H air conditioner to a comfortable temperature level and this compact AC unit will maintain the set temperature.
- Air conditioner and heater combo
- Fan and dehumidifier capabilities
- Portable and compact
- Covers up to 325 square feet
- Automatic temperature control function
- Includes a remote control
Specifications Length (in.) 12.20" Width (in.) 13.80" Height (in.) 28.00" Product Weight 50.70 lbs Warranty 1 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty Coverage Area 325 Square Feet Voltage 115 Volts Watts 909 Watts Amps 8.3 amps Frequency 60 Hz Cooling Capacity 10,000 BTUs Noise Level 54 dB Cooling operating Temperature Higher than 74ºF Number of Fan Speed 2 Fan Only Option Yes Programmable Timer Yes Timer Length 1-12 hours Refrigerant Type R410A Compressor Type Rotary Hose Type Exhaust Pipe Length: 59.6 inches Auto-Evaporative System Yes Adjustable Air Louvers Yes Automatic Air Filters Yes Air Filter Yes Air Filter Type Built-In Display Type LCD Remote Control Yes Casters Yes Certifications ETL