Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
Replacement blower motor, 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs. Replace part number 80496. For units: 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs.
- Replaces part number 80496
- Replaces part number 80230
- For units 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- Size of Outlet Hole: 8" W x 3.75" H
- Unit dimensions: 24 1/2"H x 15 1/2"W x12 3/4"D
- 50 pints per day
- 2000 sq ft coverage
- 10 liter tank volume
- 5.6 amps/ 615 watts
- Power input/volts: 115V, 60 Hz
- Relative humidity range: 35%- 80%
- Digital humidistat
- Digital readout and soft touchpad controls
- Continuous mode: when set to continuous mode the unit will dehumidify continuously
- Power levels: unit features two power (fan speed) levels - Normal and Turbo
- Low temp operation (to 41 degrees F)
- Loss of power protection with auto restart: unit will automatically restart in case power is lost
- Bucket full indicator light
- Visual water level float indicator shows current level of water in bucket
- Auto shut off
- Washable air filter
- Drain hose: 5/8"O.D. x 1/2" I.D.
- Heavy duty casters and built-in carrying handles for easy portability
- Washable reusable air filter: helps remove impurities and dust from the air
- Warranty: 1 year parts/labor and refrigeration unit warranty
- 100 CFM
- Variable speed
- Mounts on Sahara wood stove
- Works on 110 volt
- Variable speed control
- Made in the USA
The 1261 is a rustic, heavy duty, cast iron constructed, wood stove that is ideal for any rugged outdoorsman, those with a nostalgic taste, or someone simply looking for reliable, cost efficient, heating. It is perfect for log cabins, large garages and shops. This stove is durability defined. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It has unequaled life expectancy and is easy to use.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Color: Black
- EPA exempt
- Two piece safety handle allows for a cooler
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Built-in damper
- Two lift out cook lids that allow you to cook food
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 600-900 sqft BTU Range 18,143 – 54,429 FUEL Wood Coal/Pellets cap. N/A Log Length 23" Weight 116 lbs. Width 21.5" Depth/w blower N/A Depth w/o blower 30.5" Height 25.75"
The Luma Comfort EC110S Portable Evaporative Cooler keeps your living space cool and comfortable using patented cyclonic cooling technology. This air cooler’s fan head oscillates and projects a targeted beam of air around your living space so you feel cooler, faster. Designed to cover 250 square feet, the EC110S is perfect for your bedroom, living room, den or office.
Since the Luma Comfort EC110S Portable Evaporative Cooler only requires water and electricity, it’s different from an air conditioner and features an earth-friendly design. When used in optimal environmental conditions, this air cooler can drop temperatures by as much as 20° - 30°F for just pennies a day.
Additional features include an energy-saving timer, 3 different speed and wind settings, high-efficiency rigid cooling pad, remote control and digital display.
- Color: Silver/Black
- Dimensions: 12.75” x 11.25” x 34.5”
- Weight: 16.2 lbs.
- Power: 110-120V / 60 Hz / 110W
- Coverage Area: Up to 250 square feet
- Tank Size: 1.76 gallons
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Noise Level (dB): 66
- Airflow: 500 CFM
- Oscillation: Yes
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Cyclonic cooling technology
- Modern design & sleek styling
- Powerful air movement
- 3 cooling speeds & wind modes
- High-efficiency rigid cooling pad
- Large capacity, removable water tank
- Programmable timer
- Digital control panel
- No installation required
- Energy-efficient & eco-friendly
The NewAir G80 fan forced ceiling mount garage heater is ideal for heating commercial and industrial locations. The G80 is a quality fan forced ceiling mounted heater features a grid pattern which ensures even heat distribution of all the discharged heat.
Mounting & Installation- The G80 from the NewAir collection is designed to be mounted flat to the ceiling, it also comes with a mounting bracket. This heater can heat up to 500 square feet with its 2 way switch control and must be connected to properly grounded outlets only.
Heats Up to 500 Square Feet- With an astonishing 17,060 BTUs the NewAir G80 ceiling garage heater has the capability of heating up to 500 square feet, making it the perfect solution for heating any commercial or industrial location. This heater is a huge winner when it comes to also heating up garages and shops. With the G80 fan-forced ceiling mounted heater you can heat up with ease and enjoy powerful heating when and where you need it the most.
Functionality of the G80- The handy ceiling mount design allows you to position the heater up and out of the way, saving valuable floor space. Have the option of choosing from heat with fan or fan only to suit your needs and personal preferences. In addition to this heater being perfect for your garage, it also comes with a thermal cut-off safety protection.
- Astonishing 17,060 BTUs of heating power
- The G80 ceiling garage heater has the capability of heating up to 500 square feet
- Comes with a thermal cut-off safety protection
- Ideal for shops, garages, commercial and industrial locations
- 2 Way Switch Control
Specifications Length (in.) 16.00" Width (in.) 16.00" Height (in.) 5.13" Product Weight 18.40 lbs Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Voltage 240 Volts Watts 5000 Watts Coverage Area 500 Square Feet Heater Type Garage Heating Method Fan-Forced Number of Heat Settings 6 Built-In Thermostat No Automatic Temperature Control No Includes Mounting Bracket Yes Construction Stainless Steel Carrying Handler No Ceiling Mountable Yes Wall Mountable Yes Certifications UL/CL
Protect your home and belongings with the compact and efficient NewAir AD-250 25 Pint Portable Dehumidifier. This powerful dehumidifier is perfect for small rooms, RVs, boats, bathrooms and storage areas. It will remove up to 25 pints of moisture a day and protect your home and belongings from mold, mildew, dust mites and other allergens that thrive in moist, humid environments.
Compact and Portable- The NewAir AD-250 is a lightweight and fully portable room dehumidifier, with a built-in handle and casters that make it easy to move from room to room. Its small size – just over 1 ½ feet tall – means that it will go wherever you need it most.
Quiet Operation- The AD-250 portable dehumidifier delivers relief from excessive humidity without adding extra noise to your environment.
Simple Controls- The control panel of the NewAir AD-250 portable dehumidifier features a simple control knob and LED light displays, for easy operation. The unit shuts off automatically when the water tank is full.
Two Drainage Options- The NewAir AD-250 removes up to 25 pints of moisture daily. Set up with the included continuous drainage hose, or simply empty the collection bucket when needed.
Fresher Air- The AD-250 portable room dehumidifier includes a washable, reusable air filter to help keep the air you breathe fresh and clean.
Automatic Defrost- The NewAir AD-250 room dehumidifier turns off automatically in low temperatures to defrost, ensuring reliable performance.
- Compact unit fits easily into your small space
- Lightweight and portable moisture control for RVs, boats, storage, more
- Quiet operation – you’ll hardly notice it running
- Removes up to 25 pints of moisture daily
- Continuous drainage option means no need to empty bucket
- Washable air filters for cleaner, dryer air
Specifications Length (in.) 11.00" Width (in.) 5.70" Height (in.) 19.70" Product Weight 16.50 lbs Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Voltage 115 Voltage Watts 190 Watts Amps 1.6 amps Frequency 60 Hz Dehumidification Capacity 25 Pints per Day Dehumidification Technology Compressor Water Tank Size 6 Pints Drainage Options Manual, Continuous Hose Connection Yes Full Tank Alert Yes Air Filter Yes Automatic Defrost Yes Casters No Control Type Manual Dial Certifications ETL
The Pleasant Hearth 24 in Matte Black Electric Stove is ideal for homes, condominiums, lofts, apartments, and seasonal rooms. This unit has a 2 stage fan forced air heater that allows for a high or low use setting. It puts out 4600 BTU's which will heat a room up to 400 Sq ft. Easy to assemble and simply plugs in for an instant ambiance and heat source.
- Easy to install-assemble legs and plug it in
- Compact size is perfect for smaller spaces
- 1350 watt heater warms a room up to a 400 sq. ft. area
- 2 stage fan-forced air heater
- No venting, no plumbing
- Operates with or without heater
- Realistic wood case styling
- Height (in.): 25"
- Width (in.): 24"
- Depth (in.): 11"
- Weight (lbs.): 25.83
This blower is designed to be ultra quiet with variable speed. This blower fits on models Escape 1800 and Classic EPA manufactured after 2006 and featuring an optional blower.
- 6.5 inches long
- 17.5 inches wide
- 5 inches high