Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
The Universal Filter Box is designed to be installed on any add on furnace. Specifically, it covers the blowers and allows for easy connection to the existing HVAC return duct work or to newly installed ducting. It comes with an integrated slot for a 16-Inch by 20-Inch air filter. Made of durable Galvanized steel, the UFB908 will provide years of trouble free service. For units: 1300, 1537G, 1602, 1802, 24AF, 1400, 1500, 1557M, 1602M, 24A, and 30A.
** Replaces parts: 11RKL, 11RKS, 24CRM.**
Filter size: 16 x 20 x 1Learn More
Safely produces toasty warmth from 6,000 BTU/hr up to a maximum 12,000 BTU/hr to keep you comfortable in the outdoors. Built strong to stand up to rugged outdoor use.
- Camouflage faceplate
- Silent electronic ignition
- 6,000 to 12,000 BTU/hr
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system
- Heavy-duty burner guard
- Sturdy, easy-grip carry handle
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Operates on disposable cylinder or refillable 20 lb. tank using hose adapter (all sold separately)
- Built-in storage space for spare disposable cylinder
- Rugged steel and high-impact, non-rusting plastic construction
- Operates with and without heat
- 1350 Watts / 4600 BTU's per hour
- Supplemental heat for up to 400 sq. ft.
- 2 switches and thermostatic dial (Main Power and On/Off Heat)
- Realistic and dimmable flame effect
- Glowing logs and ember bed
- Remote control included
- Dimensions: 25" W x 26.42" H x 12.6" D
- Features a realistic electric fireplace with a digital thermostat and brightness settings
- Remote included
- Energy saving all LED technology
- 1500 Watts/ 5200 BTUs per hour
- Supplemental heat for up to 1000 sq.ft.
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to heat
- Proprietary multi-step fine furniture finishing process sealed with a protective lacquer for rich color and durable surfaces
- Concealed furniture quality casters roll in any direction
- Uses 3 infrared quartz heating elements
- Uses standard 120V, 3 prong ground outlet
- Infrared heating elements lifetime is over 20K hours
- Green, clean, safe
- Dimensions: 20" W x 15" D x 22" H
- Finish: Premium Oak
Heavy-duty design built for the jobsite. The Mr. Heater Liquid Propane Forced Air Heater comes with a standard 10ft hose and regulator and all the safety you would expect of a Mr. Heater product. Equipped with factory installed high limit switches and thermoelectric safety valves, you can feel comfortable using these heaters on any jobsite. Just plug the heater into a 110v outlet, hook up the included hose and regulator to a 20lb propane tank or larger, and you are ready to take the chill out of any job.
- 85,000 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats approximately 2000 sq ft
- Runs up to 8 hrs on 20lb tank (low setting)
- High temperature limit switch
- Continuous ignition
- QBT Technology - 50% Quieter than a standard propane heater
- 10ft hose and regulator included
The Duraflame Infrared Heater is a stylish and excellent zone heating source that helps to save on energy cost! The Infrared Heater is cool to the touch and is safe for children and pets!The heat produced is a moist heat that does not dry out the air and will not lower oxygen levels in the room or the body! The Duraflame Heat will quickly and evenly distribute heat throughout the room.
- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft.
- Uses 6 Infrared heating elements
- 5,200 BTUs. 1500 Watts. 12.5 Amps
- Comes fully assembled
- Built from solid hardwoods & real wood veneers
- Furniture casters- allow to roll any direction
- Width (in.): 14.4"
- Depth (in.): 19.8"
- Height (in.): 17.8"
- Weight (lbs.): 40.3
- 23,000 BTU Kerosene Heater
- Heats an area up to 1000 sq. feet
- Heats 20'x45' room
- Operates 12 hours on one filling
- 99.9% fuel efficient
- Requires no electricity to operate
- Automatic ignition shut off Shuts heater off if knocked over
- 9-12 hours of continuous output
- Siphon pump and batteries included
- Conveinient fuel gauge lets you monitor level
- Fuel Capacity: 1.9 gallons