Cooling - Heating
12ft Propane Hose and Regulator Assembly connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20lb cylinder.
- Swivel 1 - 20 in Male Throwaway Cylinder Thread x Excess Flow Soft Nose P.O.L. with Hand wheel
- Connects appliances that are designed for disposable cylinders to a 5 to 20lb. cylinder
- Hose material stretch tested to 400 psi
- Hose material pressure tested to 600 psi
- Solid brass fittings
Water pipe heating cable, fixed resistance, pre-terminated
Each cable is UL Listed to Canadian Safety Standards and CSA Certified when used in accordance with instructions on metal and water-filled plastic pipes. Each cable consists of tough PVC inner insulation, a continuous ground braid and weather resistant PVC outer jacket. AHB units are activated and de-activated by an integral energy saving thermostat.
- Length: 6'
- Amps: .4
Shaker grates are pretty important. They help your coal burn properly and they keep the ash contained. This replacement coal grate is made from sturdy cast iron and measures 27 in. x 6-1/2 in. x 14-1/2 in. Designed to fit several units, this shaker grate is common and popular.
Shaker grate for Wondercoal circulators, part number 40101. For units: 2727, 2827, 2847, 2927, 2937, 3027, B2827, and B2350.Learn More
Infrared heaters are able to safely and evenly heat your home! The air in the room will pass through the high efficiency filter that removes the dust and dirt from the air, before entering the heater. Making the air coming from the heater safe for you and your family to breathe in!
- Supplemental heat for rooms up to 1,000 square feet
- Infrared quartz heat
- Safe, moist healthy heat
- Engineered dark oak finish
- Indoor use only
- Oscillating louvers
- Digital thermostat & 9 hour adjustable timer
- No assembly required
- Plugs into any standard 120 V outlet
- 1500 W, 5200 BTU/h
- Remote control included (2 AAA batteries included)
When the weather turns cold a heater can come in handy. Our oscillating parabolic heater is great for the bedroom, workplace, chicken coop and everything in between. It has two heat settings: low produces 450 watts and high will crank out 900 watts. It also comes standard with a timer and tip-over safety device and for further comfort you can adjust the tilting angle. The heater turns like a fan to ensure a equal spread of the heat so hot air isn't blowing in one direction. Maintain your desired temperature in the fall and winter with this parabolic heater. A quality heater can make a invaluable difference in the quality of the workplace, and this heater is certainly a workplace-oriented heater.
- 450/900 Watt
- Wide oscillating angle and adjustable tilting angle
- Can be use with or without oscillation
- Two heat settings
- Tip-over safety device
- 120 Volts / 60 Hz
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $69.99
Don't heat your entire home when you only use part of it. Portable infrared heating allows you to establish zone-heating in your home by efficiently heating only those rooms you want to, when you want to. Utilize multiple units where and when you choose in those rooms you use most often. Heating only the rooms you use, when you use them, can help in reducing your overall energy consumption.
The infrared heating technology provides natural heat like the sun without UV radiation. It provides efficient, even heat distribution. The infrared quartz element produces soft, natural warmth without changing humidity or oxygen levels.
The powerful multi-speed fan propels existing room air into strong cooling fan. The multi-speed fan offers year round adjustable comfort.
- Two heat settings: 1000W/1500W
- Three infrared quartz elements
- Heats a large room - up to 6800 cu. ft.
- Overheat and tip over safety shutoff
- Cool touch exterior cabinet
- Non-combustible heating elements
- Powerful fan only mode
- LED ambient temperature display
- Simple knob controls
- Manual thermostat control system
- Lifetime washable filter
- Requires a standard 3-prong, 120v AC/15 Amp household outlet
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- No assembly required
- Dimensions: 10-1/8" W x 20-7/8" H x 11-5/8" D
Replacement Exhaust Blower, part number: 80473. For units: 5500M, 5500XLT, 5510, 5700, 6037, 6039, 6041, 6039HF, 6041HF, 6041I, and 6039I.
Exhaust blowers are important aspects to any US Stove product. Unfortunately, though, sometime they wear out. Using the right replacement parts is key, however, to ensure continued quality. This replacement blower is designed with the same quality as the original, and will keep your US Stove going.Learn More
Quiet radiator oil heater, Stay cool built-in handle, Convenient cord storage, Automatic dial thermostat, Permanently sealed and never needs refueling, 360 degree swivel wheels for easy movement , 3 heat settings include 600, 900, 1500 watts, 5120 BTU's.
- Quiet radiator oil heater
- Stay cool built-in handle
- Convenient cord storage
- Automatic dial thermostat
- Permanently sealed and never needs refueling
- 360 degree swivel wheels for easy movement
- 3 heat settings include 600, 900, 1500 watts
- 5120 BTU's
- 13.5" X 9.25" X 24.5"
This Dyna-Glo 18,000 BTU portable propane radiant cabinet heater is an ideal heating solution. The warm "sun-like" heat coupled with effortless mobility achieves heat that can be targeted wherever it is needed. Designed to hold a standard 20 lb. propane tank internally so the casters do all the work when re-positioning the unit. A built-in oxygen depletion sensor makes this an excellent candidate for well ventilated indoor construction or shop work.
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS)
- Piezo Ignition with Heat Controls
- 3 Plaque Heating System
- Front Safety Grill
- Side Carry Handles
- Locking Casters
Specifications Heater Type Radiant Fuel Type Propane Valve Output Settings 3 BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 6,000/12,000/18,000 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 600 Length (in.) 15.75 Width (in.) 14.95 Height (in.) 23.35 Weight (lbs.) 16.8 Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 6,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 64.8 N/A N/A Medium BTU Output 12,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 32.4 N/A N/A High BTU Output 18,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 21.6 N/A N/A
Nobody likes being cold, right?
Mr. Heater certainly doesn't! Which is why they make quality heaters and like to keep you warm. This blue flame heater uses natural gas, can heat up to 600 square feet, and is nice and quiet. It's perfect for the bedroom, camper, porch, or cabin. You can sleep easy knowing this heater is quiet, safe, and hands-free. Once you turn it on you can set the temperature, and the automatic thermostat temperature control will maintain the desired setting. The heater also has an automatic low oxygen shut off system which makes it safe to use as well. Perfect for an enclosed porch, workshop, cabin or bedroom, this little heater is easily portable and lightweight. When the weather turns cold, this little heater can make you forget it's cold outside. When the seasons change, the heater is also small and lightweight enough to be easily stored.
- 20,000 BTU per hour
- For use with natural gas
- Heats up to 600 sq. ft.
- Blue flame burner for even convection heat
- Quiet integrated blower for gentle circulation of heated air
- Thermostat for automatic temperature control
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Dimensions: 19'w x 24"h x 8"d
- Net Weight: 28 lbs.
- Some states prohibit the use of unvented heaters. Check local regulations. Cannot be sold in California.
- Recreation Rooms
- Room Additions
- Enclosed Proches
- Supplemental Heating
Specifications BTU per Hour 20,000 Heating Area 600 sq. ft. Electricity Required No Weight 28 lbs. Model MHVFB20TBNG Safety Tip-Over Switch No Thermostat Yes Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) Yes Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty Hose & Regulator Included No Fuel Type Natural Gas Heat Type Blue Flame High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) Yes Ignition Electronic Indoor Safe Yes