Cooling - Heating
- Low Profile Silent Operation Heater
- Dual Wattage: 750/1500 Watts
- 3 Position Rotary Switch (*Off *Low *High)
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Heavy Gauge Heating Element for Silent Even Heating
- Mesh Grill Cover
- Power Indicator Light
- Metal Body
- Stay Cool High Impact End Panels
- Contemporary Design
- Safety Overheat Protection System
- Safety Tip Over Cut-Off Switch
- No Assembly Required
- Dimensions: 30.0" L x 6.25" W x 10.75" H
"Man, I wish it was cold in here," said no one ever.
Thus 20,000 BTU propane heater will heat up 600 square feet of your home with ease. Mr. Heater knows you don't always need a giant heater, and this one reflect that. This heater is quiet, so it won't keep you up at night as it softly circulates the warm, heated air that helps you sleep. This heater is great for supplementing your own houses' heating system. If you have an office that just doesn't hold heat or a uninsulated garage, this heater can help! Perfect for porches and workshops, this little heater can go anywhere. Even camping trips! Nobody needs to spend the night in a cold cabin, warm it up with Mr. Heater! Mr. Heater is a quality brand that will provide you warmth and comfort for years to come.
- 20,000 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats up to 600 sq. ft.
- Blue flame burner for even convection heat
- Quiet integrated blower for gentle circulation of heated air
- Thermostat for automatic temperature control
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Some states prohibit the use of unvented heaters. Check local regulations. Cannot be sold in California.
- Supplemental Heating
- Recreation Rooms
- Room Additions
- Enclosed Proches
Specifications BTU per Hour 20,000 Heating Area 600 sq. ft. Tank Capacity (min) 20 lb. Propane Cylinder Electricity Required No Weight 28.75 lbs. Model MHVFB20TBLP Safety Tip-Over Switch No Thermostat Yes Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) Yes Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Hose & Regulator Included No Fuel Type Propane Heat Type Blue Flame High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) Yes Ignition Electronic Indoor Safe Yes
When the drive motor goes out, nothing works. But worry not! US Stove has some of the best replacement parts on the market. US Stove uses the same parts for factory and replacement parts, nothing is outsourced or from a third party. That way you know you are getting quality replacement parts designed for your machine. This motor is used on Augers and Agitators.
Replacement Drive Motor, used for Auger motors and drive Agitator motors, part number 80488.
For units: Auger Drive motor: 5500M, 5510, 6041, 6041HF, 6041I, 6100, 6200.
Agitator motor: 6033, 6035, 6037, 6039, 6039HF, 6039I, 6100, 6220, 6500.Learn More
It’s simple - it’s all in the paper. Our wicks contain more paper than the competition. The quality of our paper has greater absorbency, lasts longer, and requires less energy to provide the same amount of humidification as the competition. Each Super Wick is made right here in the USA under our high quality control standards.
- AHAM certified output
- High output, long-lasting
- Superior workmanship and quality components
- Lasts a full season depending on water quality
- Traps and retains mineral deposits to ensure cleaner air
- Use only original Essick Air wicks for optimal performance of your humidifier
- Does not include frame
- Use with Essick Air models EP9 500; EP9 700; EP9R 500 and 821 000
What do you do when it gets cold outside? Does work stop and fun cease?
Well, it doesn't have to. Mr. Heater's line of forced air kerosene heater's do an excellent job of warming up any space. This particular model pumps out 75,000 BTUs and can heat up 1,750 square feet. It is rugged, with heavy construction and an enclosed motor, this heater can survive the hazards of a construction site or family camping trip. Its durable frame can withstand punishment and the motor casing protects the motor from outside objects from getting in. It keeps the motor clean and running smooth, keeping the heat going. It's six gallon fuel tank can provide you with comfortable heat for 11 hours. The heater also boasts several safety features including a overheat safety shutdown so you can rest easy knowing this heater is safe. Mr. Heater makes quality heaters designed to keep you warm no matter where you are or what you are doing. Get one today and experience the Mr. Heater difference.
- 75,000 BTU per hour
- For use with kerosene 1 and 2, diesel 1 and 2, home heating oil and JP-8
- Heats up to 1,750 sq. ft.
- Operates approximately 11 hours on full tank
- Overheat safety shutdown
- Fuel gauge
- Continuous ignition
- Heavy construction
- Enclosed motor
- 6 gallon fuel tank
A good humidifier is only as good as its wick. Be sure to always use Essick Air brand wicks/filters which have been independently tested to ensure they meet high standards. Replace your wick at least once per season, or more often under hard water conditions.
- Honeycomb construction with anti-microbial and particulate-trapping treatment
- Specially treated to resist mold and mildew
- Meets AHAM standards
- Package contains 3 wicks
- Compatible with Essick Air models EA1201 and EA1208
- 24 Gauge
- Used to Connect Wood Stove to Chimney
- Single Wall
5ft Propane Hose and Regulator Assembly connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20lb cylinder.
- Regulator with Restricted Flow Soft Nose P.O.L. and Hand Wheel x 3/8in Female Flare
- Connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20 lb. cylinder
- Hose material stretch tested to 400 psi
- Hose material pressure tested to 600 psi
- Solid brass fittings
Propane High Pressure Regulator is most commonly used on torches, fish cookers, smokers, or other high pressure appliances.
- Full Flow Soft Nose P.O.L. x 1/4in Female Pipe Thread
- Most commonly used on torches, fish cookers, smokers, or other high pressure appliances
- Range of 1-20 PSI
- Zinc construction
- Solid brass fittings