Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
Imagine sitting in the living room with your family or a loved one on a cold winter night. You have your favorite movie on and are enjoying the night. Well, imagine how much more cozy it would be with a high efficiency fireplace insert! You can enjoy the warmth of a fire indoors with this amazing piece of equipment. There is something special about the warmth from a natural fire. This product will make your living room more aesthetically pleasing too. In addition, not only will it be nice and warm in your living room, but you will save money in the long run! Heating bills during the cold winter months can be expensive and the high efficiency fireplace insert will save you a bundle. Just toss a few pieces of wood inside, and feel the heat. So get yourself a high efficiency fireplace insert today and warm up your life.
Product features are as follows:
- Model # : CB00006
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 2,100
- Ultra-quiet crossflow blower with variable speed control included (CFM) : 120
- Color : Metallic black
- Glass air-wash system
- Optimum efficiency : 77,2%
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 3.89 g/h
- Baffle : High quality Vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek
- The 32" x 50" faceplate kit is included on this model
It's no wonder this is called “work horse” of the stove family. The Add-On Furnace can hook into your home’s ductwork to supplement your existing heating system, or you can “dump” the heat directly into a workshop or other large area. The large, 850 cfm blower with thermostat pushes hot air through an 8 in. hot air outlet on the top of the stove, and if this hot air is routed into your home’s existing ductwork, it can heat up to 3,000 sq. ft.!
Also, Summers Heat was the first to put a viewing glass on the door of the furnace, which means that you can check on your fire from the top of your stairs if the stove is in a basement, or from across the room if you place it in a large area. This furnace burns wood, and we’re talking about big wood: the 4.7 cu. ft. firebox accepts logs up to 25 in. long, and a huge ash pan below the firebox means that you will have ample room to collect the ash from those big logs! Now comes with brass and nickel handle sets, so that you can decide which look you like for your home.
- Heats up to 3,000 sq. ft. when fed into your existing ductwork; supplements existing furnace
- Reliable design provides for long life and more efficiency (Product is not EPA Certified)
- Large 850 CFM blower aids in whole-house heat circulation
- Cast iron doors and quality steel body promise years of durable service
- Blower (and thermostat for blower) included for an added value of nearly $300
- Brass and nickel handle set are both included – choose whichever look suits your home best
- Accepts big logs – up to 25 in. long (in a 4.7 cu. ft. firebox), which means less log cutting than with smaller stoves
- Extra-large ash drawer for easy ash removal
- 6 in. top vent fits standard stove pipe and allows for easier installation
- This was the first add-on wood furnace to include a standard viewing glass – check on your fire from across the room or the top of your stairs
- 8 in. hot air outlet can feed into ductwork or dump into your room (great for heating a shop area, for example)
Quality and Charm:
- Satin black steel body with cast doors and spiraled handles make this a practical addition to your home or shop
- Cast iron door with door glass and air wash system offers a clear view of the fire
- Meets UL and CSA standards for product safety
- Proudly made in U.S.A. and supported by the Technical Support staff
Specifications Dimensions 24 1/4" W x 36 1/8" H x 33 1/4" D Weight 575 lbs. Door Opening 12 1/2" x 11" Door Glass 9" x 9" Firebox Size 4.7 cu. ft. Flue Size (I.D.) 6" Flue Height to Top Exhaust Approx. 36 1/2" Hot Air Outlet 8" Type of Fuel Wood Max. Log Length 25" Ash Drawer Standard Blower 850 cfm
The US Stove model VG5770 is the easier pellet stove to use. It has a fully automatic ignition and easily accessible top-mounted controls. It comes with a remote control and has digital control panels that clearly display vital information like the temperature read out. The 600 pound hopper extends burn time while simultaneously reducing the time spent refueling the stove. This simple, but oh so helpful, design makes the BG5770 pellet stove easy to use. In addition to being easy to use, this heater is easy to install. Most of the content used to manufacture the pellets comes from waste from the timber industry. This makes the heater affordable, easy to use, easy to install, and green! What’s not to love about the stove? It saves you money by keeping your house warm and saves the planet with its renewable fuel, this is truly an ideal 21st Century heater. Order your VG5770 pellet stove today!
- Remote Control Included
- Up to 48,000 BTU
- Heats up to 2,200 Sq. Ft.
- LED Display with thermostat
- Blower included
- 3" exhaust
- 60 Lb. Hopper Capacity
- Air washed glass keeps the window clean and fire viewable
- Slim design is perfect for tighter areas
- Same heating abilities as larger more expensive models
The 3000 wood stove is the largest plate steel stove offered by USSC. This unit will heat 3,000 sq. ft. of your home with up to 123,000 BTUs. A quiet, efficient 100 cubic feet per minute blower is included and the massive 3.0 cubic foot firebox will accept logs up to 21 inches long.
- Up to 123,000 BTU's
- Heating: uP TO 3,000 sq. ft.
- 21" Log Length
- 100 CFM blower included
- Air wash glass
- EPA certified
- Depth of blower: 33.5"
- Depth without blower: 29.5"
- Width: 27"
- Height: 30"
- 6 inch flue collar
The dependable model 24A utilizes durable, cast-iron shaker grates capable of burning both wood and coal with maximum efficiency. The rigid two-piece, welded firebox design is sustained by firebrick linedside walls as well as heavy-duty cast iron front and rear liners. The draftinducer kit is also included. This furnace is crafted and built by America's oldest solid fuel home heating appliance manufacturer.
Specifications BTU Up to 126,000 BTU's Heating Up to 2,300 sq. ft. Log Length 20" Coal Capacity 70 lbs. Blowers Twin 550 CFM Blowers Lining Firebrick Lined Fire Box 5.0 cubic feet Dimensions 23.25" W x 46" H Depth w/ Blower 40" D Flue Collar 6" Weight 420 lbs.
This magnificent piece is perfect to warm up any room in the house. This wall mantel features decorative frame and panel face and side details around the mantel, fluted pilasters and reverse breakfront design. The sturdy box base adds to the beauty of this wall mantel. An arched, engineered slate surround embraces a 28” electric fireplace insert with flame effect that can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long.
- Reverse breakfront design
- Fluted pilasters
- Traditional design
- Sturdy box base
- Arched, engineered slate surround
- Easy to assemble with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Fine furniture grade construction - solid hardwood blocks with metal on metal connections
- Holds up to a 50" TV
- Product Dimensions: 50.0"w x 19.0"d x 43.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 53.5"w x 22.5"d x 34.5"h
- Gross Weight: 154.7 lbs.
- Net Weight: 135.7 lbs.
- UPC Code: 611768073238
- Cu Ft: 24.033
- Premium Cocoa Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 28II300GRALearn More
The elegant Gossamer features fine details like beaded molding, a center panel swag with rosettes and a reverse breakfront design with classical style details. The Acanthus leaf capital with fluted pilasters are grounded by a genuine hearth base, all surrounding a 28" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert. The Gossamer's intricate design and Antique Ivory Finish will add warmth and whimsy to any room.
- Slotted molding around top of mantel
- Reverse breakfront design with classical style details
- Genuine hearth base with beveled molding
- Acanthus leaf capital with fluted pilasters and plynth base
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 55.0"w x 18.0"d x 43.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 59.0"w x 22.0"d x 17.0"h
- Gross Weight: 123.2 lbs.
- Net Weight: 107.8 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 12.770
- Antique Ivory Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 28II300GRALearn More
The ClassicFlame PRO contemporary builder's box features a brushed silver tray with two types of decorative displays, crushed glass and white and clear rocks. The insert comes with a multi-function remote control and an integrated junction box for hard-wire applications. A fixed tempered glass panel helps to give the look of a built in fireplace. Total surround flange allows for flush mounting to finished wall surfaces. The onscreen function indicator lights up when operated, to display temperature, brightness settings, heater function and the electronic timer function. The insert can warm a room up to 400 sq. ft. and can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment.
- Includes multi-function remote and wall controlled thermostat
- Fixed tempered glass panel attached at our factory
- Traditional flame effect with log set and pulsating, glowing, ember bed
- Total surround flange – allows for flush mounting to finished wall surface
- Integrated junction box for hard-wire applications
- Operating Costs (based on 10¢ per kWh): Flame Effect = Less than 1¢ per hr - 4400 BTU's = 14.7¢ per hr
- Energy Saving LED Flame Effect Technology
- Provides the most “Realistic Flame Effect” in the industry
- 50,000+ hours of output, equal to 5.7 years of continuous use
- LEDs only draw 11.2 watts
- On Screen Function Indicator
- Lights up when operated, disappears when not in use
- Numeric temperature readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- 5 flame brightness settings
- Heater function activated
- Product Dimensions: 36.0"w x 7.6"d x 24.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 39.4"w x 12.0"d x 29.4"h
- Gross Weight: 67.3 lbs.
- Net Weight: 60.5 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 8.030
- Product dimensions:36”w x 24”h x 7.65”d
- Mounting dimensions:35”w x 23.75”h x 7.5”d
When you want to heat a large outdoor area you need a reliable and safe option to do so. The Dyna-Glo 400,000K portable forced air heater is the perfect fit. This heavy hitter has the ability to heat an extraordinary 8500 sq ft for up to 10 hours and the solid wheels make this heater easily transportable. Perfect for family reunions, camping trips, and other outdoor activities, this portable heater is sure to keep your loved ones warm and comfortable so they can catch up and reminisce on days long gone. The Dyna-Glo 400,000K portable forced air heater comes with a comfort control thermostat allowing you the ability to regulate the heat to fit your needs. It comes with added safety measures as well, like the auto overheat shut off functionality, ensuring your safety when used properly. So before you freeze in the harsh winter conditions pick up the Dyna-Glo 400,000K portable forced air heater, you will be warm and toasty and glad you did.
- Comfort Control Thermostat
- LED Temperature Display
- Auto Overheat Shut-Off Device
- Shutdown Protection System(SPS)
- Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- 12" Solid Wheels
Specifications Heater Type Multi- Fuel Forced Air Fuel Type 1K Kerosene; Diesel #1; #1 Fuel Oil BTU Output 400,000 Ignition Type Automatic Electronic Ignition Tank Size (gal.) 29 Operating Time (hrs.) 10 Heating Coverage Area (sq.ft.) 8,500 Length (in.) 52.50 Width (in.) 31.40 Height (in.) 32.80 Weight (lbs.) 149.90
Stay warm during cold weather with the US Stove Company.
This freestanding pellet stove goes a long way in saving you money. Designed for moderately sized homes and condos, this easy-to-use stove has more features and benefits than many higher priced stoves. It has a large viewing window so you can see the fire burn for up to 40 hours. The stove has a 40 pound pellet capacity, allowing for such a long burn time. The digital control board makes adjusting the heat as easy as pushing a button. It can heat up to 1,4200 square feet and puts out 36,000 BTUs. Truly a quality stove from the United States Stove Company, it is a great buy. Certain installation materials not included.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, etc.)
- Digital control board allows adjusting heat and draft control
with the push of a button
- Removeable burn pot
- Automatic Ingiter
- Can burn up to 40 hours
- Air wash glass
- Large viewing window
- Heavy steel construction
- 3 inch rear flue
- Nickel spring handle
- Approved for mobile and modular homes with optional fresh air kit
- Not available for sale in Washington and California
Capacities Amounts Fuel Pellet Heating Capacity Up to 1,4200 Sq. Ft. Pellet Capacity 40 lbs. BTUs Up to 36,000 Depth 24.5" Width 21.5" Height 28.5" Weight 175 lbs.