Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
- 3 Selectable Wattages
- Automatic Thermostat Control
- Fan-Forced Circulation
- Adjustable Angles for
- Horizontal and Vertical Air Flow
- Safety Overheat Protection System
- Heavy Gauge Steel Body
- Removable Front Grille Assembly for Cleaning
- Hard-Wired 240V Connection
- Power and Caution Indicator Lights
- Conforms to OSHA and NEC
- 208 for NYC
- UL Approved for Sale in the US
- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft.
- Square feet heating area varies depending on a variety of factors such as: insulation, number of windows and doors, exposure to the Sun.
Specifications Watts 5000/4000/3000 Watts BTUs 17065 BTUs Amp 20.9 Amps Hz 60 Hz Volts A.C. 240 Volts A.C. Dimensions 10.75" L x 14.0" W x 12.75" H
- 23,000 BTU Kerosene Heater
- Heats an area up to 1000 sq. feet
- Heats 20'x45' room
- Operates 12 hours on one filling
- 99.9% fuel efficient
- Requires no electricity to operate
- Automatic ignition shut off Shuts heater off if knocked over
- 9-12 hours of continuous output
- Siphon pump and batteries included
- Conveinient fuel gauge lets you monitor level
- Fuel Capacity: 1.9 gallons
The Most Popular Portable Propane Heater in North America. This patented radiant 4,000-18,000 BTU Liquid Propane heater connects directly to two 1 lb. cylinders and is the perfect solution for heating enclosed spaces like cabins up to 400 sq. ft. An integrated fan increases the heating capacity of this unit, blending radiant and convection style heat to give you the best of both worlds. Two swivel regulators give you the ability to adapt usage from disposable cylinders to a remote gas supply with the purchase of a single hose and filter. To light the unit, simply push and rotate the knob. The built in Piezo sparking mechanism will take care of the rest. With the Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off, you can be sure that you will enjoy years of comfortable indoor safe heat.
- 4,000, 9,000, or 18,000 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats up to 400 sq. ft.
- Single control start knob
- Hi-Med-Low heat settings
- Swivel regulators
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Connects to two 1 lb. cylinders
- Connects to a 20 lb. cylinder with optional hose
- Fan operates on 4 - D batteries or AC adapter, both sold separately
- Emergency Heat
- Job Sites/Construction Trailers
- Storage Buildings
- Tailgate Parties/Sporting Events
- Hunting Blinds/Ice Fishing Shanties
****NOT FOR SALE IN MASSACHUSETTS OR CANADA****
Specifications BTU Per Hour 4,000 / 9,000 / 18,000 Heating Area 400 sq. ft. Tank Capacity (min) 2 x 1 lb. Propane Cylinder Electricity Required No Weight 17.10 lbs. Model MH18B Length 19.00 in. Width 12.00 in. Safety Tip-Over Switch Yes Thermostat No Brand Mr. Heater Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Hose & Regulator Included Sold Separately Fuel Type Propane Heat Type Radiant High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) No Ignition Piezo Indoor Safe Yes
Infrared heaters are able to safely and evenly heat your home! The air in the room will pass through the high efficiency filter that removes the dust and dirt from the air, before entering the heater. Making the air coming from the heater safe for you and your family to breathe in!
- Supplemental heat for rooms up to 1,000 square feet
- Infrared quartz heat
- Safe, moist healthy heat
- Engineered dark oak finish
- Indoor use only
- Oscillating louvers
- Digital thermostat & 9 hour adjustable timer
- No assembly required
- Plugs into any standard 120 V outlet
- 1500 W, 5200 BTU/h
- Remote control included (2 AAA batteries included)
Shaker grates are pretty important. They help your coal burn properly and they keep the ash contained. This replacement coal grate is made from sturdy cast iron and measures 27 in. x 6-1/2 in. x 14-1/2 in. Designed to fit several units, this shaker grate is common and popular.
Shaker grate for Wondercoal circulators, part number 40101. For units: 2727, 2827, 2847, 2927, 2937, 3027, B2827, and B2350.Learn More
When the drive motor goes out, nothing works. But worry not! US Stove has some of the best replacement parts on the market. US Stove uses the same parts for factory and replacement parts, nothing is outsourced or from a third party. That way you know you are getting quality replacement parts designed for your machine. This motor is used on Augers and Agitators.
Replacement Drive Motor, used for Auger motors and drive Agitator motors, part number 80488.
For units: Auger Drive motor: 5500M, 5510, 6041, 6041HF, 6041I, 6100, 6200.
Agitator motor: 6033, 6035, 6037, 6039, 6039HF, 6039I, 6100, 6220, 6500.Learn More
This kerosene heater is incredibly versatile and functional. Perfect for the garage, cabin, or jobsite, it pumps out 50,000 British Thermal Units (BTUs) and can effortlessly heat up to 1,800 square feet. Mr. Heater designs their equipment to last and this heater is no different. With a split upper shell for easy maintenance and a high output motor that is fully enclosed, you know this heater can last you quite a long time. Mr. Heater is known for their quality and safe products. This unit is equipped with a high-limit safety switch and also has the ability to shut itself off in unsafe conditions. You can turn this heater on knowing it will keep you warm and comfortable for 11 hours on a full tank. You can get to work or fall asleep without worry because you know this heater is safe. Pick one up today and see why Mr. Heater is the name in home heating.
- 50,000 BTU per hour
- For use with kerosene 1 and 2, diesel 1 and 2, home heating oil and JP-8
- Heats up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- Operates approximately 11 hours on full tank
- Overheat safety shutdown
- Fuel gauge
- Continuous ignition
- Heavy construction
- Enclosed motor
- 33.75 inches long
- 14.25 inches wide
A high quality replacement drive motor from the US Stove Company. You can rest assured knowing this drive motor is of the highest quality and will replace your worn out motor and increase your performance capabilities. Fitting several different models, this motor is incredibly versatile and is well-liked.
Replacement Drive Motor: 115 Volts, 4.1 RPMs, and 60Hz. Turns counter-clockwise. Part number 80456.
AUGER MOTOR For units: 6033, 6035, 6037,6039,
AGITATOR MOTOR For units: 6041, 6041HF, and 6041I.Learn More
Powerheat products never quit, never compromise. They produce safe, high quality products from the inside out.
- Supplemental infrared heat up to 1,000 square feet
- Safe, moist, healthy heat
- Multifunction remote control with 2 Duracell AAA batteries included
- 1,500 watts
- 5,200 BTU's per hour
- Stays cool to the touch
- 8 hour adjustable sleep timer
- Digital thermostat
- Just plug into any standard 120V outlet
- Equipped with Safer Plug fire prevention technology
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- No assembly required
- Dimensions: 14.76" H x 12.52" W x 15.61" D
About Safer Plug Fire Prevention Technology:
- Patent pending fire prevention technology prevents electrical fires
- Continuously monitors plug temperature with built-in thermostat
- Automatically turns off the heater if the outlet overheats
- Once the outlet and plug have cooled, the heater resumes normal operation