Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
Efficient, durable, versatile, beautiful and affordable.
That's the best way to describe the 1602R add on furnace from the US Stove Company. This furnace is designed to supplement your existing furnace by easily attaching to your HVAC ductwork. The twin 800 CFM blowers and the 180,000 BTUs are designed to heat up to 2400 square feet and provide you with a quality supplemental heat source. The US Stove Company understands how looks can be important, so they designed this unit with a beautiful appearance. The firebrick-lined steel firebox is trimmed with a brilliantly painted red steel, drawing the eye to this appealing unit. Connecting this stove to your ductwork is easy with the 13 inch and 18 inch heat outlets, and with a number of available accessories, like the Universal Filter Box Kit and the Hot Water Coal Kit, this furnace is incredibly versatile and will continue to save you money while heating your home for a very long time.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flute)
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- Fully Insulated internal ducting ensures the most heat transfer and optimum efficiency
- Automatic draft induction blower included
- 6” Flue Collar
- 13” x 18” Heat Outlet
- Secondary Heat Exchanger with Frebrick Baffle for Extra Long Life
- Manual Damper system allows Fine tuning for Maximum efficiency
- Firebrick lined Firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-Heavy Duty Cast Iron doors, grates and liners
- Removable / Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox Dimensions: Width:18 ½”, Depth: 29 ¾”, Height: 24 ½”
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 2,000 - 3,000 BTU Range 67,758 - 180,688 FUEL WOOD/COAL Coal/Pellets cap. 160 lbs Log Length 28" Weight 525 lbs. Width 24.5" Depth/w blower 50.5" Depth w/o blower 35.25" Height 51"
The elegant Gossamer features fine details like beaded molding, a center panel swag with rosettes and a reverse breakfront design with classical style details. The Acanthus leaf capital with fluted pilasters are grounded by a genuine hearth base, all surrounding a 28" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert. The Gossamer's intricate design and Antique Ivory Finish will add warmth and whimsy to any room.
- Slotted molding around top of mantel
- Reverse breakfront design with classical style details
- Genuine hearth base with beveled molding
- Acanthus leaf capital with fluted pilasters and plynth base
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 55.0"w x 18.0"d x 43.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 59.0"w x 22.0"d x 17.0"h
- Gross Weight: 123.2 lbs.
- Net Weight: 107.8 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 12.770
- Antique Ivory Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 28II300GRALearn More
Grill like a Pro with the new Homcomfort Pellet grill with Smartfire Technology. Smartfire technology automatically adjusts the internal cooking temperature to your desired setting while taking into account the outdoor ambient temperatures to ensure your food is always grilled to perfection. It automatically adjusts the fuel feed rate to provide a perfectly steady temperature throughout the grilling time. Unique to the Homcomfort line, this grill also includes an electric Searing station to lock in the flavors of your meats. Homcomfort grills also feature a unique grease removal system that helps keep cleanup and maintenance a breeze. Pellet smokers are set apart from traditional offset smokers since the Smartfire technology allows you to set the cooking temperature (just like your oven) to the perfect temperature for any meat, and maintain a very even heat across the entire cooking time, whether its 1 hour or 8 and even longer.
- 33 x 17" Grilling Surface, 561 Sq. In. Cooking Surface
- Grill Temperatures from 200° to 500°
- Digital Thermostat with LED controls
- Automatic Lighting
- Stainless steel Grill surface and Handle
- High Temperature Finish
- Side Shelf with 4 tool hooks
- Smooth rolling wheels and adjustable feet for stability
- Rear loading hopper has up to 20 LB capacity
- Easy Grease system with large bucket
- 10" inside height allows for upright chicken cooking
Capacity: Up to 20 lb. hopper
The Drolet Tundra furnace is a high efficiency wood furnace. Here is an affordable, hi-tech wood furnace that provides huge fuel savings, since it uses 40% to 50% less wood than a conventional wood furnace. It offers installation flexibility thanks to its 2 8-inch heat outlets with 6 possible configurations. The Tundra was also built to allow easy replacement of a conventional furnace.
Specs Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 125,000 BTU/h Height X Width X Depth - Overall 39 3/8" X 26 1/4" X 49 1/4" Maximum Log Length 22" Hot air plenum dimensions (Depth X Width) 2 X 8" diameter Cold air plenum dimensions (Depth X Width) 20" X 15" Firebox colume (cu. ft.) 3.6 Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) 500-2,500 Blower included Yes Recommended chimney diameter (inches) 6" Easy-to-access ash pan: Yes Optimum efficiency: 76% Emissions (grams/hour): 6.6 g/h Baffle: High quality vermiculite Firebrick-lined combustion chamber: Yes Glass air-wash system: Yes Manufacturing location: Canada
The Belmont's Carmel Oak Finish combined with the elegance of a 28" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert conjure up thoughts of relaxation and enjoyment. This mission style mantel with brushed nickel hardware features two glass panel doors with wood mullions that open to reveal storage space with adjustable shelves. The Belmont's full length, open countershelf is perfect for storing media components and remote controls. Its practical storage space combined with its cozy design make the Belmont an excellent fit for any relaxing decor.
- Multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Transitional mission style media mantel
- Features a reverse breakfront design
- Full length, open center shelf for media component storage
- 3-sided decorative carved moldings adorn the mantel
- 2 glass panel doors with wood mullions open to reveal two adjustable glass shelves
- Both cabinets feature ample storage space and interior lighting
- 2 bottom drawers for remote control storage
- Unit doors and drawers have brushed nickel hardware
- Product Dimensions: 60.0"w x 20.0"d x 40.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 62.5"w x 22.5"d x 25.3"h
- Gross Weight: 202.4 lbs.
- Net Weight: 182.6 lbs.
- UPC Code: 611768074938
- Cu Ft: 20.549
- Caramel Oak Finish
- Center shelf: 50.5"w x 17.5"d x 7"h
- Side cabinets: 11"w x 16"d x 17.75"h
- Bottom drawers: 11'w x 11.25"d x 4.75"h
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 28II300GRALearn More
The Drolet Heatmax furnace is a high efficiency wood furnace. Here is an affordable, hi-tech wood furnace that provides huge fuel savings, since it uses 40% to 50% less wood than a conventional wood furnace. It offers installation flexibility thanks to its 2 8-inch heat outlets with 6 possible configurations. The Heatmax was also built to allow easy replacement of a conventional furnace.
- Model # : DF01000
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 2,500
- Blower Included
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Optimum efficiency : 76%
- Baffle : High quality Vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Constant View of the Fire
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek
There aren't many things better than walking into your home or shop and being able to escape the cold. Imagine being able to warm up instantly, and not spend a fortune on heating bills doing so. Get a wood/coal furnace today and do just that. This product burns both wood and soft coal so that you can save on expensive bills during the cold months. Being more environmentally friendly is the new thing and this furnace is just that. Not only is it cost efficient and environmentally friendly, but it is durable! You won't ever have to buy another wood/coal furnace. Made from thick steel and heavy duty cast iron, this furnace will last you for years to come. So get yourself a wood/coal furnace today, save money in the long run, and more importantly, stay warm! Everyone likes being warm and cozy.
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Pellet Burning Stove
- Burns 25 to 85 hours in one fueling
- Exclusive Comfort Control System
- Exclusive Integrated Diagnostics
- Auto Ignition System
- Includes Outside Air Kit (MSRP $60)
- Ceramic glass window
- Air Wash System
- Mobile Home Approved
- Made in the USA
Specifications Fuel Type Wood Pellets Heating Output 50,000 BTU/hr Heating Capacity Up to 2,200 sq. ft. Log or Pellet Capacity 120 lb. Hopper Capacity Average Efficiency 85% Emissions .69 grams/hour Finish Black Finish with Crhome Accents Dimensions (in.) 26" W x 24" D x 35 3/4" H Weight (lbs) 180 Warranty 5 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
The Astoria combines luxurious, charming elegance and expert craftsmenship to deliver a timeless wall mantel for the ages. Every detail is attended to from the solid dark emperador marble top, to the detailed applied molding with decorative corbel center. Carved column capitals and half round corners add exquisite old wolrd style, and the marble surround with decorative metal fire grate crown the Astoria with its unique, unforgettable character.
- Solid Dark Emperador Marble top
- Marble surround with decorative metal fire grate
- Detailed applied molding with decorative corbel center
- Carved column capitals
- Fluted half round columns
- Comes in an Empire Cherry Finish
- Product Dimensions: 60.0"w x 17.0"d x 45.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 64.0"w x 37.8"d x 13.5"h
- Gross Weight: 192.9 lbs.
- Net Weight: 170.9 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 18.875
- Empire Cherry Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 32II300GRALearn More
It’s called a stand-alone pellet auxiliary heater, and it’s powerful enough to heat up to 2,000 square feet. Though this stove is not nearly as bulky as some of the others out there that share similar design, the large hopper on this stove can hold 120-lbs. of pellets (three bags), which allows the specially-engineered combustion system to burn for up to 80 hours between reloading (please follow all maintenance instructions).
It has the Auto-Start One-Touch Igniter for simple, safe starts, and is also equipped with the popular, user-friendly control panel. You may choose to operate this unit with a thermostat (wall or remote) that can turn the unit on and off, as necessary; and yes, Summer's Heat did include their larger ash pan (with a new, integrated design twist), since it was so popular on previous models.
- Heats up to 2,000 sq. ft. to ensure a warm, cozy living area
- EPA Certified (and WA State qualified) translates into very clean, efficient burns – you use less fuel for the same amount of heat than non-certified stoves
- User-friendly digital control board controls heat output and blower speed for steady, accurate heating
- Outside air hook-up provides fresh air for excellent fuel combustion
- Cast iron door and quality welded steel body promise years of durable service
- Outside air kit included for an added value of over $60
- Brass and nickel handle set are both included – choose whichever look suits your home best
- Huge, 120 lb. hopper capacity holds three bags of pellets for extra-long burn times
- Up to 80 hours of burn time between reloading (Must maintain regular maintenance, see Manual)
- The Auto-Start One Touch Ignition ensures simple, safe start-up, time after time
- 3 in. rear vent fits standard pellet vent pipe, including the popular through-the-wall kit (optional - not included)
- Close clearance to combustibles allows for more placement options
- Approved for Mobile Home installation
- Easy-Access maintenance panels make maintenance a snap
- Large ash drawer for easy clean-out
- Specially-engineered combustion system for more realistic flame pattern
- Thermostat adaptable – Choose a wall or remote thermostat to Start-up and Shut down your unit as needed
Quality and Charm:
- Large fireview glass and air wash system offer a clear, beautiful view of the fire
- Cast beveled door and integrated ash lip design give clean, attractive appearance
- Freestanding design allows this to be a versatile addition to nearly any area
- Meets UL and ULC standards for product safety
- Operation and service DVD included for peace of mind
- Proudly made in U.S.A. and supported by the Technical Support staff
Specifications Dimensions 25 1/4" W x 31 3/8" H x 30" D Weight 325 lbs. Type of Fuel Wood Pellets Hopper Capacity Approx. 120 lbs. Door Glass 9 1/4" x 16 1/2" Flue Size (I.D.) 3" Pellet Rear Vent Height from Floor to Center of Exhaust Approx. 8 7/16" Blower 250 cfm, Adjustable Settings
There are a lot of furnaces on the market today. Some promising high efficiency and some promising low heating bills. The only way you can truly get both, is by purchasing a wood/coal furnace. Burning both wood and coal, these furnaces or natural and environmentally friendly. By burning these natural byproducts, you can save a ton of money on your heating bill this year! The DAKA furnace includes dual blowers that increase it's heat output. It produces up to 125,000 BTU so that your entire home will be heated properly. You won't need to worry about buying another furnace any time soon either. Made from steel plating, firebrick lining, and heavy duty cast iron, this furnace will last you for years to come. So get yourself a wood/coal furnace with dual blowers today so you can both save money, and heat your home properly. Product features are as follows:
- (2) Blowers
- Dual blower cold air return filter box
- 15 Firebricks
- Cast iron grate
- Fan control
- 4in. junction box with Wiring for blowers and fan control
- Forced draft blower
- Cast iron fire door with gasket
- Ash pan assembly with gasket
- Wave thermostat
- Burns wood or coal (burning coal requires Soft Coal Shaker Grate Kit, not included)
- Firebrick lining
- Heavy-duty cast iron fire door with an easy-to-operate handle
- Wall thermostat (provided) controls a draft blower (provided) on the front of the furnace, providing a convenient controlled level of heat
- High-quality Dayton blower with 1/10 HP permanent split capacitor motor and sealed ball bearings for trouble-free performance
- A secondary heat chamber is controlled with a sliding baffle, increasing efficiency
- Two 8in. warm air outlets on top
- Manual with 'Best Burn Practices' (see attached) included with each furnace
- Each furnace includes a Digital Moisture meter (batteries included) for measuring moisture of wood