Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
Efficient, durable, versatile, beautiful and affordable.
That's the best way to describe the 1602R add on furnace from the US Stove Company. This furnace is designed to supplement your existing furnace by easily attaching to your HVAC ductwork. The twin 800 CFM blowers and the 180,000 BTUs are designed to heat up to 2400 square feet and provide you with a quality supplemental heat source. The US Stove Company understands how looks can be important, so they designed this unit with a beautiful appearance. The firebrick-lined steel firebox is trimmed with a brilliantly painted red steel, drawing the eye to this appealing unit. Connecting this stove to your ductwork is easy with the 13 inch and 18 inch heat outlets, and with a number of available accessories, like the Universal Filter Box Kit and the Hot Water Coal Kit, this furnace is incredibly versatile and will continue to save you money while heating your home for a very long time.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flute)
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- Fully Insulated internal ducting ensures the most heat transfer and optimum efficiency
- Automatic draft induction blower included
- 6” Flue Collar
- 13” x 18” Heat Outlet
- Secondary Heat Exchanger with Frebrick Baffle for Extra Long Life
- Manual Damper system allows Fine tuning for Maximum efficiency
- Firebrick lined Firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-Heavy Duty Cast Iron doors, grates and liners
- Removable / Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox Dimensions: Width:18 ½”, Depth: 29 ¾”, Height: 24 ½”
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 2,000 - 3,000 BTU Range 67,758 - 180,688 FUEL WOOD/COAL Coal/Pellets cap. 160 lbs Log Length 28" Weight 525 lbs. Width 24.5" Depth/w blower 50.5" Depth w/o blower 35.25" Height 51"
Big Ass Fan 4900 is an impressive and economical fan package for workshops, small manufacturing facilities and industrial spaces. The Big Ass Fan 4900 is lightweight and pre-wired for easier and faster installation. Just one 14-ft (4.3-m) Big Ass Fan 4900 provides cooling over the same area as 70 standard 52-in (1.3-m) ceiling fans at a fraction of the operating cost. Easy installation, superb performance and year-round energy savings. Just what you'd expect from Big Ass Fans.
- Patented airfoil system includes six airfoils and cuffed winglets that maximize performance and efficiency
- Industrial-grade motor and gearbox offers efficient, reliable and durable operation
- Weighs less than 145 lb (65.8 kg) allowing for easy positioning and installation
- Factory-wired motor and controller cable with optional power cord plug
- Perfect for spaces up to 70 x 70-ft (21.3 x 21.3-m) and ceilings as low as 14-ft (4.3-m)
- Year-round energy savings, up to 10° cooling effect in hot weather and 1% energy savings per foot of ceiling height in cold weather
- The unique aerodynamic design enhances both energy efficiency and airflow by eliminating vortex formation at the airfoil tips.
Specifications Model Number F-SH2-1401 Diameter 14 ft. Number and Type of Airfoils 6 Patented Powerfoil Airfoils Airfoil Finish Mill Finish Aluminum Winglet (Standard Color) Powerfoil Winglet (Safety Yellow) Fan Weight 145 lbs. Motor 1.0 hp Maximum Speed 101 RPM Maximum Amps 11 A @ 100-125 V Input Power and Required Breaker 110-125 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 Φ, 20 A Redundant Safety Features Airfoil Retainers, Hub Clips, Safety Cables, Grade 8 Bolts Controller Variable Speed Controller, NEMA 4X Controller Connection 50 ft pre-wired cord from motor and a 10 ft pre-wired cord from controller (VFD) Fire Relay Include; must be connected at time of install Mount (Standard) Angle Iron or I-Beam Mount (Optional) Z-purlins or Wooden Beam (L-Brackets) Minimum Airfoil Clearances Required 10 ft (3.1 m) above floor, 2 ft (0.6 m) on sides, 5 ft (1.5 m) below ceiling deck Certifications (whole fan) ETL-certified to UL 507 and CSA C22.2 No. 113 Manufacturer Warranty 1 year parts warranty in the US and Canada
The 5660 is a fully automatic pellet stove with auto ignition and easy to use electronic controls. It utilizes a temperature control circulation blower to spread heat evenly. It is durable yet sleek in design, built for years of high performance. The 5660 blends nicely with any room setting and provides your home with the desired warmth even in the coldest of climates.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, etc.)
- Digital control board allows adjusting heat and draft control with the
push of a button
- Digital control board features built-in diagnostics
- LED display makes it easier to set and operate
- 3" flue collar
- Air wash glass
- Large viewing window
- Classic bay front design
- Approved for mobile and modular homes with optional fresh air kit
- Available for sale in Washington and California states
Capacities Amounts Fuel Pellet Heating Capacity Up to 2,200 Sq. Ft. Pellet Capacity 55 lbs. BTUs Up to 48,000 Depth 28" Width 29" Height 38" Weight 270 lbs.
- 54,000 BTU Capacity
- Multifuel Firepot
- Digital Control Center
- Thermostatic Operation
- Auto Ignition
- 75 Pound Capacity Hopper
- Heating Capacity 2,500 sq.ft.
The 6041 multi-fuel stove has evolved into one of the most reliable heating appliances on the market. Not only is it capable of burning compressed wood pellets, it can also burn corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, biomass fuel grains, and processed silage with just a few simple adjustments.This stove is mobile home approved (with the use of a fresh air kit) and is easy to install.
- Up to 52,000 BTU's
- Heating: Up to 2,400 sq. ft.
- 60 Pound Capacity
- 120 CFM Blower Included
- LED Digital Control Board
- EPA Certified
- Depth: 28 Inches
- Width: 29 Inches
- Height: 31 Inches
Made in the U.S.A !
The FCOS2200D Outdoor Wood Furnace keeps all of the mess outside - no ashes, wood, or dirt associated with indoor woodburning - with the all of the advantages - a reliable, convenient heat source - keeping you warm, all winter long. The OS2200D was designed to provide efficient, economical heat to your home or business. The OS2200D is completely assembled and pre-wired when shipped, everything needed to install is included: the ten inch insulated hot air flex duct; twelve inch flex cold air return; hi-temp silicone - everything, except the chimney pipe!
This item is drop ship from the manufacture. It will be Free Shipping directly to your home or business.
- Cast Iron Fuel Door
- Pre-Wired For Convenience
- Furnace Ships Fully Assembled
- Secondary Combustion Chamber
- Thermostatically Controlled Blower
- Insulated Heat Duct Kit Standard - 10" x 25'
- 2" Fully Insulated 20 ga. Galvanized Cabinet
- Heats up to 5000 square feet
- Model: FCOS2200D
- Weight: 775 lb. approximately
- Height: 66.5”
- Width: 30”
- Depth – includes Filter Box: 62.5”
- Maximum Heating Capacity: 5000 sq ft
- Maximum Btu Output: 160,000 approx
- Maximum Log Size: 32”
- Flue Size: 6”
- Fire Chamber Volume: 11.00 cu ft
- Plenum Size: 10” Round
- Door Size: 13” X 14”
- Blower Capacity: 1800 cfm
- Warranty - Firebox: 5 Years
- Warranty – Grates, Castings: 5 Years
- Warranty – Electrical Components: 1 Year
*The BTU ranges and heating capacity specifications are provided as guidelines only and in no way guarantee the output or capacity of the unit. The actual BTU output depends on the type of fuel being burned and its condition, the draft adjustment and the chimney that the unit is hooked up to. The actual area that the unit will heat depends on factors such as the condition of the building, heat loss, type of construction, amount of insulation, type of air movement and location of the unit.Learn More
- Black Door
- 40,000 BTU Capacity
- Auto Ignition
- Multifuel Firepot
- Digital Control Center
- Thermostatic Operation
- Large Ash Pan
- 68 Pound Capacity Hopper
The US Stove Wallmount Direct Vent Pellet Stove 4840 is perfect for small spaces. This 24,000 BTU stove provides perfect heating performance while saving you money. This stove has a sturdy double wall pipe installation that minimizes clearances and come with everything you need including the mounting brackets, stove adapter, cap, wall thimble, vent attachment and twist lock pipe.
- Up to 24,000 BTU'S
- Heating: Up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- 28 lb. Capacity
- 120 CFM Blower Included
- 5 Heat Settings
- Bottom Clearance: 12 Inches
- Width: 36 Inches
- Height: 27 Inches
- Depth: 14 Inches w/ Bracket
- Flue Kit Included
Whether burning wood or coal, our largest indoor furnace Heat system, the Fire Chief FC1100, will keep you warm during the coldest winter. Fire Chief Indoor Wood and Coal Burning Furnaces are designed for maximum efficiency with our unique 360° Roller Grates (with a lifetime warranty) and a Secondary Combustion Chamber - each Wood furnace is pre-wired for easy installation, constructed of heavy gauge steel (7 ga & 10 ga) plus cast iron front and rear baffles for strength and Quality Heating System durability.
Comfortably heats up to approximately 5000 square feet*
- Quality Heating System Construction - High Grade, heavy (7 & 10) gauge steel is continuously welded for maximum structural strength to make this quality heating system a safe wood furnace.
- Secondary Combustion Chamber - This quality heating system increases fuel efficiency while re-burning smoke and wood gases before they are vented up the chimney.
- Cold Air Return/Filter Box - Standard equipment on the FC1100 Fire Chief Wood Furnace. The box filters the return air as well as allowing a connection for a cold air return duct if necessary.
- Cast Iron Baffle - Directs the combustion air flow below and above the cast iron grates creating the maximum fire temperature for every pound of fuel. This quality heating system cast iron baffle comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Cast Iron Roller Grates - Designed to roll 360 degrees from either direction, allowing fine ash to drop into ash pit and leaving hot coals in fire box. This quality heating systems cast iron roller grates includes a lifetime warranty.
- Thermostatically Controlled Draft - Adds convenience with a full range of comfort determined by the temperature setting of your Fire Chief wall thermostat.
- 3-Speed Blower - This quality heating system motor allows for gentle circulation of air when heating requirements are low and high output when heating requirements are high.
- Pre-Wired Electrical System - Fully automatic components are pre-wired for your convenience and to reduce electrical installation time and expense
- Weight 800 lb approx
- Height 50.5”
- Width 26”
- Depth 39”
- Maximum Heating Capacity 5000 sq ft
- Maximum Btu Output 200,000 approx
- Maximum Log Size 34”
- Flue Size 8”
- Fire Chamber Volume 11.00 cu ft
- Plenum Size 12” Round
- Door Size 13” X 14”
- 3-Speed Blower Capacity 1150,1500, 1800 cfm