Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
One Stop Universal Gas Appliance Hook Up Kit has everything needed for installation and can be used with gas logs, unvented wall mount heaters, gas stoves, and garage heaters.
- Complete gas hook-up for most gas appliances
- Everything needed for installation
- 5 piece kit
- 18in lpng line
- Stainless Steel line with brass fittings
5ft Propane Hose and Regulator Assembly connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20lb cylinder.
- Regulator with Restricted Flow Soft Nose P.O.L. and Hand Wheel x 3/8in Female Flare
- Connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20 lb. cylinder
- Hose material stretch tested to 400 psi
- Hose material pressure tested to 600 psi
- Solid brass fittings
Do you need to get a handle on things?
By things, we mean US Stoves of course. If your handle is worn out or completely broke, this replacement latch kit fits a wide variety of models and makes opening and closing doors that much easier.
Replacement latch kit, model LK26SV. For units: 2827, B2827, B2941, and 2941.Learn More
Many US Stoves are lined with firebricks. These bricks help absorb and disperse the heat, making the temperature bearable for the occupants. They also insulate the furnace or stove and boost the efficiency, providing you with the most warmth per dollar you could ask for.
Replacement firebrick in a pack of 6, each brick is 4-1/2 x 9, part number FBP6. For units: 1200, 1300, 1303, 1400, 1500, 1537G, 1537M, 1557M, 1600G, 1600M, 1800G, 2007, 22AF, 2827, 2847, 2941, CAC, EC95, BEC95, 24A, 30A and B2941.Learn More
Double Barrel Adapter kit for use in conjunction with the Standard Barrel stove kit to allow for adding an additional barrel stacked on top. Because two barrels are better than one. It creates a greater heat transfer and warms up a larger space
- Double barrel creates greater heat transfer
- All components are made from sturdy cast iron
- Easily adapted to a 30 or 55 gallon steel drum
- Great for handyman or do-it-yourself assembly
- For non-combustible floor -36" to wall clearance
- Kit Includes: Cast iron legs and damper collar
Save batteries when using your Mr. Heater Buddy Heater (sold separately). Runs heater's fan off electrical outlet. Save heater's batteries for later or use elsewhere. Also powers other electrical products requiring 6V.
- For use with Mr. Heater Big Buddy and Tough Buddy Heaters
- Uses household electricity - standard 110 outlet
- Also powers products requiring 6VDC and up to 800mA current
Features fully utilized twist -lock construction. Listed at 1" clearance to combustibles in the USA, it can be used in both vertical and horizontal installations. Inner wall is .012" type 304 stainless steel for corn burning appliances. Outer wall is .016" type 304 stainless steel. Pipe outside diameter is plus 5/8".Learn More
The drive shaft that actuates the agitator. An easy to replace part, sometimes the drive shafts wears down because of the extreme heat it endures. This replacement part goes on a number of models and is identical to the original part in every aspect, because it is the original part that was used.Replacement Agitator Drive Shaft. Connects to the agitator motor and the agitator bar to turn the fuel in the burnpot. Part number 86620. For units: 6100, 6220, 6039, 6039HF, 6300, 6500, 6039I Learn More
The switch operates a thermodisc that operates the blowers. This little bit of machinery regulates the blowers and tells them to turn on or turn off and for how long. A critical, and often overlooked, portion of your stove or furnace's control system, this little switch is incredibly important. This switch fits a number of models.
Part number 80314. For units 1300, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M.Learn More