Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
ProCom brings you all the look and features of the high-end log lines with unsurpassed quality and unbeatable value. We cast our logs in concrete from real wood for amazing detail and we manufacture all of our own pilots and burners for quality assurance and safety. ProCom designs all its gas logs to the highest standards for innovation and technology.
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Minimum vent-free firebox dimensions required 13 in. H x 23 in. W x 13 in. D
- Fits most 32 in. vent-free fireboxs
- Some assembly required
- 2 gas options
- 30,000 BTU's
- Heats up to 700 sq. ft.
- ODS (oxygen depletion sensor) included with automatic shut-off and internal non-adjustable regulator to prevent over firing
- No electricity required
- Thermostat control allows you to maintain desired room temperature
- 7 hand painted concrete logs provide natural look
- Must be installed in a masonry or agency approved firebox
- Battery assisted piezo ignition
This Vogelzang "Lit'L Sweetie" Boxwood Stove burns wood safely and efficiently to heat workshops, cabins, garages or hunting camps. Features cast iron construction. Comfortably heats an area up to 600 sq. ft., delivering 63,801 BTU for up to 4 hours. Fully assembled except for legs and damper collar.
Meets or exceeds EPA requirements for exempt wood stoves. Not available in CA, UT, WA and OR. Not for mobile home installation. Use in accordance with local codes and ordinances.
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 600 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 63,801 Blower Included No Thermostat Included No Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 4 Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 20 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Door Opening W x H (in.) 7 x 7 1/2 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 10 x 21 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 36 1/2 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 32 1/2 Clearance from Corner (in.) 30 1/2 Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 19 x 25 x 23
This Drolet Hunter Wood Stove is a handy portable heat source for outdoor adventures with full-size features for warmth and cooking. Easy to carry along on hunting, fishing or camping trips.
Specs Height X Width X Depth - Overall: 22" X 12 3/4" X 23" Maximum log length: 20" Weight: 56 lb. Recommended chimney diameter: 6 " Type of Fuel Wood Steel Thickness (body) 14 ga Centre line of flue outlet to the back 3 3/4" Centre line of flue outlet to the side 6 5/16" Type of door Full Steel
The Dyna-Glo Delux 150,000 BTU portable propane gas fired heaters are a superior solution for heating needs up to 3,500 square feet. Features an included regulator and hose assembly and continuous electronic ignition which allow for swift installation and start-up. Continuously variable heat setting from 120,000 - 150,000 BTUs and adjustable heat angles ensure complete control of thermal comfort.
- Overheat Auto Shut-off Protection
- Continuous Variable BTU Output
- Continuous Electronic Ignition
- Adjustable Heat Angle
- 10' Regulator & Hose Assembly
- Sturdy, Rugged Construction
Specifications Heater Type Propane Forced Air Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings Infinite BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 120,000 to 150,000 Ignition Type Continuous Electronic Ignition Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 3,500 Length (in.) 25.39 Width (in.) 11.81 Height (in.) 16.14 Weight (lbs.) 20.13
Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output N/A 120,000 120,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A 7 hrs 18 hrs Medium BTU Output N/A 130,000 130,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A 6 216 High BTU Output N/A N/A 160,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A N/A 14
AirFoxx High Velocity 1 HP 3 Speed 3 Position 4000 CFM Air Mover / Carpet Dryer / Floor Dryer: AM4000A
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Width: 20.5
- Length: 19
- Height: 21.5
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 4000
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 10
- Impeller Diameter: 10.5"
- Static Pressure: 3.5"
- Sound Rating dB: 50
- Powerful, heavy-duty 2-speed, PSC thermally protected motor.
- Belt drive design for ultra-quiet operation.
- High velocity airflow.
- Dual ball bearing with reinforced steel motor mounts.
- OSHA approved powder-coated, rust resistant grills.
- Sturdy, non-skid supports.
- 22 gauge prime steel housing with durable powder-coated finish.
- Includes 8-foot power cord.
- UL and C-UL listed.
- 16.5'' barrel housing width. 450 RPM.
- Fan Diameter: 42"
- Motor: 1/2 HP
- CFM Airflow: Low: 9,500 - High: 13,300
- AMPS High: 7.9
- Weight: 102 lbs
When the elements outside start to make life challenging, it’s time to warm up with the Elements Towel Warmer. Featuring a sleek, serpentine structure, the Elements electric towel warmer offers comfort and style in a smaller size than other WarmlyYours electric towel warmers. Its loop design makes it easy for towels to slide on and off, and its ability to pivot while mounted to a wall offers convenient access when you need it and compact storage when you don’t.
Plus, just as you would turn to remote-start to warm up your car during the winter months, the Elements Towel Warmer is available with Belkin’s Wi-Fi-enabled WeMo Switch, which allows you to turn your towel warmer on in advance of getting home. With the touch of a button on your mobile device, the WeMo Switch gives you the option to operate your towel warmer from any location.
Adding yet another level of convenience, the WeMo Switch works with the IFTTT (if this then that) service, which allows you to turn your towel warmer on or off when prompted by another event or activity. For instance, the WeMo Switch can be programmed to turn the towel warmer on when the sun rises or turn the towel warmer off when people leave the house, when used in conjunction with other WeMo products.
Specifications Dimensions 16.3" W x 28.5" H x 3.5" D Weight 10.0 lbs Finish Polished Chrome Volts 120 Watts 150
This decorative Shelter Brand Crescent firewood storage log rack by HY-C looks great in any setting.This rack will neatly stack your firewood providing an open-air design for excellent ventilation for year round seasoning while protecting it from dampness, rot, termites, insects and nesting wildlife. Built with heavy duty square tubular steel construction and protected with a weatherproof black powder coat finish that resists chipping and corrosion.
- Weatherproof black powder coated paint finish resists chipping and corrosion
- Helps protect your firewood from rot, rodents, snakes nesting wildlife,termites and other insects
- Open-air design provides ventilation for seasoning firewood and for cleaner, safer burning
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Made in the United States!
Specifications Manufacturer Number Size Length Width Height Weight SCRM Medium 48 Inches 14 Inches 28 Inches 28 Pounds SCRSL Extra Large 97 Inches 18 Inches 49 Inches 56 Pounds
Connects to present domestic hot water tank to provide gallons of piping hot water. Weldless boiler pipe has working pressure of 1200 lb./sq. in.
- Stainless Steel pre-heater pipe with threaded ends
- 4 Cast Iron nuts
- 2 flat washers
- 2 high temp gaskets
- Installation manual with mounting template
(Not to be installed on DAKA furnace model #311,411, 731 or 832 due to double back wall design).Learn More