Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
- PSC energy efficient thermally protected motors
- Flange has pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Rolled flange edges for handling protection during installation
- Balanced 4-blade fan assembly totally enclosed for pteoction and OSHA compliance
- Integrated, precision-formed exterior shutters are draft-free
- Shutters open and close automatically
- Housing constructed of durable 20-gauge galvanized steel that won't rust
- Removable interior grille
- OSHA compliant grille
- 24" Blade Diameter
- 4100 CFM
- 33 Inches Wide
- 15 Inches Deep
- 35 Inches High
- 28-1/2" x 28-1/2" Opening
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The AGDV8 direct vent gas heater requires NO electricity. With up to 8,000 BTU’s per hour, it is designed to heat a space up to 200 Sq. Ft. This unit mounts on any outside wall for direct venting. The matchless piezo ignition makes lighting easy. The automatic shutoff and thermocouple safety valve makes this unit safe in any room in your home. The built-in thermostat with one dial control makes using this unit easy.
Includes all Direct Vent pipe for Typical Installation. Also includes Wall thimbles.
Approved for use in mobile or modular homes
Approved for sale in WA and CA
Dimensions: 20"H x 13.6"W x 7.3" DLearn More
- All metal housing and fan blades deliver pro grade durability
- Dual ball bearing and belt drive for quiet operation
- 9" Wheels for easy portability
- Ergonomic injection molded plastic cord wrap and handle
- OSHA complaint grills
- Assembled in the USA
- 2-speed, 1/3 HP, thermally protected PSC motor
- CFM high and low ratings at 5400 and 7800
- Joist-in and joist out installation option
- White, powder coated, ceiling mount, automatic shutter with 95% plus closure
- Decor-style, dual on/off high/low function white wall switch included
- Steel venturi for durability
- UL/cUL listed
Do not install in a attic smaller that 1800 sq feet
- This model can be installed in an attic smaller than 1800 square feet as long as the required exhaust Net Free Area (NFA) available in the attic is maintained. This can be difficult to achieve in smaller attics. The CX30BD-2SPD requires a minimum of 10 sq. ft. of NFA.
Best selling item! Handsome pillars with curved supports create an understated elegance in any room. Available in Mahogany, White and Black wash. Uses 13 oz. cans of Real Flame Gel Fuel.
- Solid wood and veneered MDF construction
- Includes: Mantel, firebox, handpainted log set and screen kit
- Uses clean burning Real Flame Gel Fuel emitting up to 9000 BTUs of heat per hour lasting up to three hours
- Assembly Required
- 41.25 Inches High
- 48.03 Inches Wide
- 13.78 Inches Deep
Replaces wood burning grate to permit burning of bituminous and sub-bituminous coal in Deluxe models 311/411/521FB/621/622FBT and many earlier models.
- Extra thick 3-section shaker grates
- Shaker rod assembly
Also includes: required fire door with spinner knob.
Order #238 if you already have fire door w/spinner knob.Learn More
The Luma Comfort MF24B 24” Commercial Misting Fan combines commercial-grade construction with a residential design. This heavy-duty mister covers 800 square feet and is designed for both home and light commercial use.
The MF24B is a centrifugal misting system that creates a dry mist to keep you cool during hot weather. The non-clogging misting plate and powerful pump work together to produce a temperature drop of 30° - 45°F, depending on environmental conditions. The integrated water tank holds up to 1.76 gallons of water and lasts for up to 4 hours on maximum speed with just one fill.
Additional features include an oscillating fan head, anticorrosive all-metal construction and high-efficiency fan motor.
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 17” x 24” x 65”
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V-120V / 60 Hz / 280W
- Fan Head Size: 24”
- Coverage Area: Up to 800 square feet
- Maximum Run Time: 4 hours on high
- Tank Size: 1.76 gallons
- Fan Speeds: 3
- RPMs: 1000/1300/1500
- Noise Level (dB): 62/67/70
- Temperature Drop: 30° - 45°F
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Covers up to 800 sq. ft.
- Designed for residential and light commercial use
- Constructed of heavy-gauge, anticorrosive metal
- Centrifugal misting system eliminates the problem of clogged nozzles
- Quiet, high-efficiency fan motor
- Adjustable misting flow with fully-insulated seal around the pump
- Oscillating fan head covers a wide area
- Adds moisture to dry environments & eliminates airborne dust
- 4-hour maximum run time with each full tank
Introducing the most powerful portable air conditioner, the NewAir AC-14100E. With 14,000 BTUs of cooling capacity, this unit is powerful enough to cool rooms up to 525 square feet and features commercial-quality construction and components. Perfect for living spaces, light commercial use, server rooms, or any space that can't accommodate a wall or window unit. Includes LCD control panel and convenient remote.
Proven Power- The cooling power of the NewAir AC-14100E portable air conditioner is backed up by independent tests, proving effective cooling for rooms up to 525 square feet.
Fully Portable- Installation is a breeze. The window kit included with the NewAir AC-14100E portable AC sets up in just minutes, so you can move it from room to room as needed.
Automatic Controls- Pick your perfect temperature and keep it that way with the AC-14100E's automatic temperature control. Using the LCD panel or remote control, adjust the timer, sleep mode and fan speed as needed.
Multi-Functional Appliance- The AC-14100E functions as a portable air-conditioner, dehumidifier and fan, to keep you comfortable no matter what the season.
Earth Friendly- Constructed with the advanced R-410A refrigerant, the AC-14100E is friendly to the environment and won't destroy the ozone.
- Our most powerful portable air conditioner provides a blast of cool air
- Portable unit is easy to move and quick to set up
- Automatically maintains your ideal temperature
- Cools rooms up to 525 square feet – perfect for living rooms, studio apartments or light commercial spaces
- Control timer and sleep functions with the convenient wireless remote
- Self-evaporative technology uses the moisture collected to effectively cool indoor areas
Specifications Length (in.) 15.90" Width (in.) 15.60" Height (in.) 31.10" Product Weight 61.9 lbs Warranty 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty Coverage Area 525 Square Feet Voltage 115 Volts Watts 1417 Watts Amps 12.7amps Frequency 60 Hz Cooling Capacity 14,000 BTUs Noise Level 57dB Cooling Operating Temperature 64-90ºF Number of Fan Speed 3 Fan Only Option Yes Programmable Timer Yes Timer Length 24-Hour Refrigerant Type R-410A Compressor Type Rotary Hose Type Single Exhaust Pipe Length 59.06 inches Auto-Evaporative System Yes Adjustable Air Louvers Yes Automatic Air Filters Yes Air Filter Yes Air Filter Type Carbon Display Type LCD Remote Control Yes Casters Yes Certifications ETL
This Forced Draft Conversion Kit #253 can be added to our current furnace models #521FB or #621 and many previous models. This is an upgrade to the standard Automatic Damper Control on those models.
Forced Draft has a number of advantages: Improved fire starting, overcoming poor drafting chimney issues along with the added convenience of being able to control the temperature in your living room without having to go to the furnace and adjust the Automatic Damper Control.
This Kit includes (1) 50-cfm draft blower, transformer relay, fan controls, junction box, wall thermostat and necessary wiring (low voltage wiring to wall thermostat not included) and a step by step instruction manual.
- 1-50-cfm Draft Blower with sealed Ball Bearings
- 1-Low Voltage Wall Thermostat by Honeywell
- 1-Junction Box
- 1-Adjustable Fan Control by Honeywell
- Conduit, wiring and connectors
- Step by Step Installation instructions