Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
Efficient, durable, versatile, beautiful and affordable.
That's the best way to describe the 1602R add on furnace from the US Stove Company. This furnace is designed to supplement your existing furnace by easily attaching to your HVAC ductwork. The twin 800 CFM blowers and the 180,000 BTUs are designed to heat up to 2400 square feet and provide you with a quality supplemental heat source. The US Stove Company understands how looks can be important, so they designed this unit with a beautiful appearance. The firebrick-lined steel firebox is trimmed with a brilliantly painted red steel, drawing the eye to this appealing unit. Connecting this stove to your ductwork is easy with the 13 inch and 18 inch heat outlets, and with a number of available accessories, like the Universal Filter Box Kit and the Hot Water Coal Kit, this furnace is incredibly versatile and will continue to save you money while heating your home for a very long time.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flute)
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- Fully Insulated internal ducting ensures the most heat transfer and optimum efficiency
- Automatic draft induction blower included
- 6” Flue Collar
- 13” x 18” Heat Outlet
- Secondary Heat Exchanger with Frebrick Baffle for Extra Long Life
- Manual Damper system allows Fine tuning for Maximum efficiency
- Firebrick lined Firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-Heavy Duty Cast Iron doors, grates and liners
- Removable / Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox Dimensions: Width:18 ½”, Depth: 29 ¾”, Height: 24 ½”
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 2,000 - 3,000 BTU Range 67,758 - 180,688 FUEL WOOD/COAL Coal/Pellets cap. 160 lbs Log Length 28" Weight 525 lbs. Width 24.5" Depth/w blower 50.5" Depth w/o blower 35.25" Height 51"
The Big Ass Fans 2025 is an impressive combination of brains and brawn. With its high-efficiency, sensorless direct drive motor, Big Ass Fans 2025 provides the serious air movement needed for indoor spaces up to 2,025 sq. ft. without interruption. The 7 ft. wingspan cools the same area as 29 standard ceiling fans silently. The 2025 increases comfort and decreases energy bills year-round (yep, even in the winter) with air movement you’ll feel but never hear.
- Perfect for spaces up to 45 x 45 ft. and ceilings as low as 13 ft.
- Patented airfoil system includes six airfoils and cuffed winglets that maximize performance and efficiency
- Gearless, direct drive motor is silent and energy efficient
- Onboard electronic processors offer smooth and powerful operation
- Year-round energy savings, up to 10° cooling effect in hot weather and 1% energy savings per foot of ceiling height per cold weather
- Variable speed controller offers fully-adjustable airflow
- Lightweight at 70 lbs. and easy to install
- Includes a 2 ft. extension and 50 ft. of CAT-5 cable
- Designed for indoor use only
- TUV-certified to UL 507 and CSA 22.2 no. 113
- Assembled Depth: 84"
- Assembled Height: 32"
- Assembled Width: 84"
- Ceiling Fan Width: 84"
- Downrod Length: 24"
- Fan Blade Length: 35.25"
- Fan Blade Width: 4.83"
Big Ass Fan 4900 is an impressive and economical fan package for workshops, small manufacturing facilities and industrial spaces. The Big Ass Fan 4900 is lightweight and pre-wired for easier and faster installation. Just one 14-ft (4.3-m) Big Ass Fan 4900 provides cooling over the same area as 70 standard 52-in (1.3-m) ceiling fans at a fraction of the operating cost. Easy installation, superb performance and year-round energy savings. Just what you'd expect from Big Ass Fans.
- Patented airfoil system includes six airfoils and cuffed winglets that maximize performance and efficiency
- Industrial-grade motor and gearbox offers efficient, reliable and durable operation
- Weighs less than 145 lb (65.8 kg) allowing for easy positioning and installation
- Factory-wired motor and controller cable with optional power cord plug
- Perfect for spaces up to 70 x 70-ft (21.3 x 21.3-m) and ceilings as low as 14-ft (4.3-m)
- Year-round energy savings, up to 10° cooling effect in hot weather and 1% energy savings per foot of ceiling height in cold weather
- The unique aerodynamic design enhances both energy efficiency and airflow by eliminating vortex formation at the airfoil tips.
Specifications Model Number F-SH2-1401 Diameter 14 ft. Number and Type of Airfoils 6 Patented Powerfoil Airfoils Airfoil Finish Mill Finish Aluminum Winglet (Standard Color) Powerfoil Winglet (Safety Yellow) Fan Weight 145 lbs. Motor 1.0 hp Maximum Speed 101 RPM Maximum Amps 11 A @ 100-125 V Input Power and Required Breaker 110-125 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 Φ, 20 A Redundant Safety Features Airfoil Retainers, Hub Clips, Safety Cables, Grade 8 Bolts Controller Variable Speed Controller, NEMA 4X Controller Connection 50 ft pre-wired cord from motor and a 10 ft pre-wired cord from controller (VFD) Fire Relay Include; must be connected at time of install Mount (Standard) Angle Iron or I-Beam Mount (Optional) Z-purlins or Wooden Beam (L-Brackets) Minimum Airfoil Clearances Required 10 ft (3.1 m) above floor, 2 ft (0.6 m) on sides, 5 ft (1.5 m) below ceiling deck Certifications (whole fan) ETL-certified to UL 507 and CSA C22.2 No. 113 Manufacturer Warranty 1 year parts warranty in the US and Canada
The Seagate features grand style and generous storage, making it an excellent media solution for any home. The large open center shelf provides optimal space for media components, complimented by the curved center frame. LED-lit side storage cabinets feature adjustable glass shelves concealed by glass panel doors.
- Shaker style design media storage cabinet and TV stand
- Provides wire management back panels and vented interior shelves
- Bow front base features beveled details
- Side storage concealed by glass panel doors
- Adjustable interior glass shelves
- Each cabinet contains LED lighting
- Two bottom drawers for added storage
- Product Dimensions: 72.0"w x 20.0"d x 38.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 76.0"w x 24.0"d x 15.5"h
- Gross Weight: 181.5 lbs.
- Net Weight: 165.6 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 16.361
- Premium Pecan Finish
- Center Opening Dimensions: 38”w x 15.5”d x 8.25”h
- Side storage : 13.75”w x 15.25”d x 31.5”h
- Two bottom drawers: 11”w x 13”d x 4.75”h
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 28II300GRALearn More
Superior warmth, convenience and beauty: three factors that take this pellet stove “a step above” so many others out there. This deluxe design model comes standard with beautiful nickel louvers and window trim. The fire is started with the Auto-Start One-Touch Igniter, and the improved, user-friendly digital Control Board helps you set the feed rate and blower speed to a setting that feels best for your home. Like all of Summers Heat's pellet stoves, it is E.P.A Certified and WA state approved.
The stately, freestanding design of this stove matches its heating power: it holds a bag and a half of pellets (60 lbs.), and uses a large, 250 cfm blower to heat up to 2,200 sq. ft. with a durable, cast auger feed system. Outside air hook-up is mandatory, and the Outside Air Kit is included with the unit (a value over $60!).
- Heats up to 2,200 sq. ft. to ensure a warm, cozy living area – the right choice if you need to heat plenty of space
- EPA Certified (and WA State qualified) translates into very clean, efficient burns – you use less fuel for the same amount of heat than non-certified stoves
- User-friendly digital control board controls heat output and blower speed for steady, accurate heating
- Outside air hook-up provides fresh air for excellent fuel combustion
- Unique double cast auger feed system for consistent, dependable fuel flow
- “Deluxe” design with louvers included
- Cast iron door and quality welded steel body promise years of durable service
- Outside air kit included for an added value of over $60
- Nickel louvers and window trim included for even more value
- Large, 60 lb. hopper capacity holds more than enough fuel for long overnight burns
- The Auto-Start One Touch Ignition ensures simple, safe start-up, time after time
- 3 in. rear vent fits standard pellet vent pipe, including the popular through-the-wall kit (optional - not included)
- Close clearance to combustibles allows for more placement options
- Approved for Mobile Home installation
- Handy access panels make maintenance a snap
Quality and Charm:
- Satin black steel body and matching louvers make this great for any decor
- Prominent door glass and air wash system offer a clear, beautiful view of the fire
- Freestanding design allows this to be an attractive addition to nearly any area
- Meets UL and ULC standards for product safety
- Operation and service DVD included for peace of mind
- Proudly made in U.S.A. and supported by the Technical Support staff
Specifications Dimensions 25 1/4" W x 30 1/4" H x 28" D Weight 375 lbs. Type of Fuel Wood Pellets Hopper Capacity Approx. 60 lbs. Door Glass 9" x 9" Flue Size (I.D.) 3" Pellet Rear Vent Height from Floor to Center of Exhaust Approx. 15 7/8" Blower 250 cfm, Adjustable Settings
The Drolet Tundra furnace is a high efficiency wood furnace. Here is an affordable, hi-tech wood furnace that provides huge fuel savings, since it uses 40% to 50% less wood than a conventional wood furnace. It offers installation flexibility thanks to its 2 8-inch heat outlets with 6 possible configurations. The Tundra was also built to allow easy replacement of a conventional furnace.
Specs Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 125,000 BTU/h Height X Width X Depth - Overall 39 3/8" X 26 1/4" X 49 1/4" Maximum Log Length 22" Hot air plenum dimensions (Depth X Width) 2 X 8" diameter Cold air plenum dimensions (Depth X Width) 20" X 15" Firebox colume (cu. ft.) 3.6 Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) 500-2,500 Blower included Yes Recommended chimney diameter (inches) 6" Easy-to-access ash pan: Yes Optimum efficiency: 76% Emissions (grams/hour): 6.6 g/h Baffle: High quality vermiculite Firebrick-lined combustion chamber: Yes Glass air-wash system: Yes Manufacturing location: Canada
The Montgomery media center, is scaled for attractive positioning in any room. Its reverse breakfront design, decorative molding ornaments at the top and base, and brushed brass knob hardware add to the Montgomery's alluring appeal. The media unit's flip down door encases a shelf for media components, and the two book matched full-overlay doors conceal adjustable interior shelves. At the heart of the Montgomery is a 26" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert.
- Features reverse breakfront design
- 3 pull out storage drawers
- Two top drawers for remote storage
- Pull out bottom drawer
- Flip down door for media component storage
- Pair of doors feature decorative book match pattern and interior storage with 2 adjustable shelves
- Traditional decorative moldings ornament top and base
- Brushed brass knob hardware
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 58.0"w x 19.5"d x 42.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 64.0"w x 23.5"d x 26.0"h
- Gross Weight: 244.2 lbs.
- Net Weight: 209.0 lbs.
- UPC Code: 611768074723
- Cu Ft: 22.630
- Vintage Cherry Finish
- Center shelf: 31.25"w x 14"d x 7"h
- Open side shelves: 21.5"w x 19.5"d x 7"h
- Two top drawers for remote storage: 11.75"w x 15.75"d x 7"h
- Interior dimensions of side cabinets: 11.75"w x 17.75"d x 27.5"h
- Pull out bottom drawer for added storage: 31.25"w x 13"d x 5.75"h
Insert Sold Sepertaly! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
Grill like a Pro with the new Homcomfort Pellet grill with Smartfire Technology. Smartfire technology automatically adjusts the internal cooking temperature to your desired setting while taking into account the outdoor ambient temperatures to ensure your food is always grilled to perfection. It automatically adjusts the fuel feed rate to provide a perfectly steady temperature throughout the grilling time. Unique to the Homcomfort line, this grill also includes an electric Searing station to lock in the flavors of your meats. Homcomfort grills also feature a unique grease removal system that helps keep cleanup and maintenance a breeze. Pellet smokers are set apart from traditional offset smokers since the Smartfire technology allows you to set the cooking temperature (just like your oven) to the perfect temperature for any meat, and maintain a very even heat across the entire cooking time, whether its 1 hour or 8 and even longer.
- 33 x 17" Grilling Surface, 561 Sq. In. Cooking Surface
- Grill Temperatures from 200° to 500°
- Digital Thermostat with LED controls
- Automatic Lighting
- Stainless steel Grill surface and Handle
- High Temperature Finish
- Side Shelf with 4 tool hooks
- Smooth rolling wheels and adjustable feet for stability
- Rear loading hopper has up to 20 LB capacity
- Easy Grease system with large bucket
- 10" inside height allows for upright chicken cooking
Capacity: Up to 20 lb. hopper
A multi fuel Heating System - Outdoor Wood Burning Furnace is a quality, outdoor wood burning, forced air furnace engineered to meet and exceed the heating requirements of the average-sized home in even the coldest winter months.
The FCOS1800D Outdoor Wood Furnace keeps all of the mess outside - no ashes, wood, or dirt associated with indoor woodburning - with the all of the advantages - a reliable, convenient heat source - keeping you warm, all winter long. The OS1800D was designed to provide efficient, economical heat to your home or business. The FCOS1800D is completely assembled and pre-wired when shipped. Does not include chimney.
This item is drop ship from the manufacture. It will be Free Shipping directly to your home or business.
- 9 Cubic Ft. Firebox
- Takes 28” Log
- 125,000 BTU
- 6” Chimney Required
- 10” Hot Air Plenum Outlet
- 12” Cold Air Return
- 25’ 10” Insulated Flex Duct Included
- Cast Iron Grate System
- 13” x 14” Fuel Door
- Weight 675 lbs.
- Heats up to 2500 Sq. Ft.
- Height 59”
- Width 30“
- Depth with blower housing 59”
- Patented Heat Dump Feature
- Thermostatically Controlled Draft System
- 1800 CFM 1/3 HP Blower Motor
- Pre-Wired Electrical System
- Chimney Anchor Plate Included
- 50,000 BTU Capacity
- Self-Cleaning FirePot
- Thermostat Capable
- Multifuel Capable: Corn or Wood Pellets
- 75 Pound Capacity Hopper
- Heating Capacity 2,500 sq. ft.