Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
ProCom brings you all the look and features of the high-end log lines with unsurpassed quality and unbeatable value. We cast our logs in concrete from real wood for amazing detail and we manufacture all of our own pilots and burners for quality assurance and safety. ProCom designs all its gas logs to the highest standards for innovation and technology.
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Minimum vent-free firebox dimensions required 13 in. H x 23 in. W x 13 in. D
- Fits most 32 in. vent-free fireboxs
- Some assembly required
- 2 gas options
- 30,000 BTU's
- Heats up to 700 sq. ft.
- ODS (oxygen depletion sensor) included with automatic shut-off and internal non-adjustable regulator to prevent over firing
- No electricity required
- Thermostat control allows you to maintain desired room temperature
- 7 hand painted concrete logs provide natural look
- Must be installed in a masonry or agency approved firebox
- Battery assisted piezo ignition
Replacement draft induced kit for wood and coal furnaces and wood furnaces. Comes with limit control. Part number 11DIKL. This kit comes with these parts included: 80243A, 68618, 83379, 83250, 68231, 80130, 80145, 80129, 80006.
- Fits all USSC series furnaces except 24A and 30A
- Heavy duty bearings
- Easy installation
- Increases efficiency
- Kit comes with a limit control
The 1261 is a rustic, heavy duty, cast iron constructed, wood stove that is ideal for any rugged outdoorsman, those with a nostalgic taste, or someone simply looking for reliable, cost efficient, heating. It is perfect for log cabins, large garages and shops. This stove is durability defined. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It has unequaled life expectancy and is easy to use.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Color: Black
- EPA exempt
- Two piece safety handle allows for a cooler
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Built-in damper
- Two lift out cook lids that allow you to cook food
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 600-900 sqft BTU Range 18,143 – 54,429 FUEL Wood Coal/Pellets cap. N/A Log Length 23" Weight 116 lbs. Width 21.5" Depth/w blower N/A Depth w/o blower 30.5" Height 25.75"
ProCom Heating’s Portable Outdoor Forced Air Heaters provide a high level of heat output buy circulating heat throughout and area. These commercial grade forced air heaters are made with heavy duty grade components for long lasting use. Not only are these heaters loaded with tons of features, they also include many patented features exclusive only to ProCom Heating. Easy to use, these commercial grade heaters operate off kerosene fuel, #1 and #2 diesel fuel, fuel oil, JP-8 fuel and jet a fuel. Perfect for worker comfort, framing, dry walling, curing concrete, remodeling, automotive, agriculture, sporting events and many DIY projects.
- CSA certified for kerosene and diesel fuels
- Thermostat operation
- Heats up to 2600 sq. ft.
- Patented glow plug allows sub zero performance
- On board diagnostics center
- 5.5 gal. fuel tank
- Patented fuel recognition system
Replaces wood burning grate to permit burning of bituminous and sub-bituminous coal in Deluxe models 311/411/521FB/621/622FBT and many earlier models.
- Extra thick 3-section shaker grates
- Shaker rod assembly
Also includes: required fire door with spinner knob.
Order #238 if you already have fire door w/spinner knob.Learn More
AirFoxx High Velocity 1 HP 3 Speed 3 Position 4000 CFM Air Mover / Carpet Dryer / Floor Dryer: AM4000A
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Width: 20.5
- Length: 19
- Height: 21.5
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 4000
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 10
- Impeller Diameter: 10.5"
- Static Pressure: 3.5"
- Sound Rating dB: 50
Warm towels are a luxury that most anyone would enjoy. Of course, experiencing dryer-fresh towels isn’t something that most people do everyday—it’s not convenient enough. That’s why WarmlyYours is proud to offer the Barcelona towel warmer. This model features a durable, long-lasting stainless steel construction with eight horizontal bars, but what’s best of all is it is freestanding—you won’t have to deal with mounting it on a wall. The plug-in Barcelona towel warmer provides you with warm towels whenever you want them.Because this model is freestanding, it’s somewhat more convenient than our other models that are wall-mounted. This means that you can keep it in any room you want, and if at any time you want the towel warmer somewhere else – for example, in your bedroom to warm up blankets before going to sleep—it’s easy to move it around your home.Because all you have to do with this model is plug it in, you can do so before you get in the shower and have warm towels waiting for you when you’re finished. You deserve the comfort and luxury of having warm towels whenever you want them—choose the Barcelona electric towel warmer from WarmlyYours.
- 120 Volts
- 150 Watts
- 8-Bar Design
- 5 foot Plug In Line Cord
- UL Listed Safe
- Free Standing
- On/Off Switch
- Brushed Stainless Stell
- No Installation Required
- Heats Quickley and Evenly
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- 24 Inches Wide
- 36 Inches High