Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
ProCom brings you all the look and features of the high-end log lines with unsurpassed quality and unbeatable value. We cast our logs in concrete from real wood for amazing detail and we manufacture all of our own pilots and burners for quality assurance and safety. ProCom designs all its gas logs to the highest standards for innovation and technology.
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Minimum vent-free firebox dimensions required 13 in. H x 23 in. W x 13 in. D
- Fits most 32 in. vent-free fireboxs
- Some assembly required
- 2 gas options
- 30,000 BTU's
- Heats up to 700 sq. ft.
- ODS (oxygen depletion sensor) included with automatic shut-off and internal non-adjustable regulator to prevent over firing
- No electricity required
- Thermostat control allows you to maintain desired room temperature
- 7 hand painted concrete logs provide natural look
- Must be installed in a masonry or agency approved firebox
- Battery assisted piezo ignition
This Vogelzang "Lit'L Sweetie" Boxwood Stove burns wood safely and efficiently to heat workshops, cabins, garages or hunting camps. Features cast iron construction. Comfortably heats an area up to 600 sq. ft., delivering 63,801 BTU for up to 4 hours. Fully assembled except for legs and damper collar.
Meets or exceeds EPA requirements for exempt wood stoves. Not available in CA, UT, WA and OR. Not for mobile home installation. Use in accordance with local codes and ordinances.
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 600 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 63,801 Blower Included No Thermostat Included No Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 4 Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 20 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Door Opening W x H (in.) 7 x 7 1/2 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 10 x 21 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 36 1/2 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 32 1/2 Clearance from Corner (in.) 30 1/2 Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 19 x 25 x 23
- Powerful, heavy-duty 2-speed, PSC thermally protected motor.
- Belt drive design for ultra-quiet operation.
- High velocity airflow.
- Dual ball bearing with reinforced steel motor mounts.
- OSHA approved powder-coated, rust resistant grills.
- Sturdy, non-skid supports.
- 22 gauge prime steel housing with durable powder-coated finish.
- Includes 8-foot power cord.
- UL and C-UL listed.
- 16.5'' barrel housing width. 450 RPM.
- Fan Diameter: 42"
- Motor: 1/2 HP
- CFM Airflow: Low: 9,500 - High: 13,300
- AMPS High: 7.9
- Weight: 102 lbs
AirFoxx High Velocity 1 HP 3 Speed 3 Position 4000 CFM Air Mover / Carpet Dryer / Floor Dryer: AM4000A
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Width: 20.5
- Length: 19
- Height: 21.5
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 4000
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 10
- Impeller Diameter: 10.5"
- Static Pressure: 3.5"
- Sound Rating dB: 50
The 2421 is a rustic, heavy duty, cast iron constructed, wood stove that is ideal for any rugged outdoorsman, those with a nostalgic taste, or someone simply looking for reliable, cost efficient, heating. It is perfect for log cabins, large garages and shops. This stove is durability defined. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It has unequaled life expectancy and is easy to use.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Color: Black
- EPA exempt
- Two piece safety handle allows for a cooler
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Built-in damper
- Two lift out cook lids that allow you to cook food
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 1,000 - 1,600 BTU Range 31,388 - 94,163 FUEL Wood Coal/Pellets cap. N/A Log Length 27" Weight 172 lbs Width 26" Depth/w blower N/A Depth w/o blower 35.75" Height 28.25"
This Drolet Hunter Wood Stove is a handy portable heat source for outdoor adventures with full-size features for warmth and cooking. Easy to carry along on hunting, fishing or camping trips.
Specs Height X Width X Depth - Overall: 22" X 12 3/4" X 23" Maximum log length: 20" Weight: 56 lb. Recommended chimney diameter: 6 " Type of Fuel Wood Steel Thickness (body) 14 ga Centre line of flue outlet to the back 3 3/4" Centre line of flue outlet to the side 6 5/16" Type of door Full Steel
The Dyna-Glo Delux 150,000 BTU portable propane gas fired heaters are a superior solution for heating needs up to 3,500 square feet. Features an included regulator and hose assembly and continuous electronic ignition which allow for swift installation and start-up. Continuously variable heat setting from 120,000 - 150,000 BTUs and adjustable heat angles ensure complete control of thermal comfort.
- Overheat Auto Shut-off Protection
- Continuous Variable BTU Output
- Continuous Electronic Ignition
- Adjustable Heat Angle
- 10' Regulator & Hose Assembly
- Sturdy, Rugged Construction
Specifications Heater Type Propane Forced Air Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings Infinite BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 120,000 to 150,000 Ignition Type Continuous Electronic Ignition Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 3,500 Length (in.) 25.39 Width (in.) 11.81 Height (in.) 16.14 Weight (lbs.) 20.13
Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output N/A 120,000 120,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A 7 hrs 18 hrs Medium BTU Output N/A 130,000 130,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A 6 216 High BTU Output N/A N/A 160,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A N/A 14
At only 11 lbs the Mojave Portable Infrared Quartz Heater was designed so you can take it with you anywhere you like. When creating the Mojave we had one thought... that world class infrared heat should not be limited only to heavy wood cabinet heaters. It is the perfect heating solution for living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, kitchen areas, basements, and craft rooms. Plug this electric heater into your wall outlet and immediately enjoy the warmth. Take it with you where ever you go to make sure you're warm. Its heat exchanger combines with the humidity in the room to provide soft, moist, safe heat without reducing oxygen or humidity.
- Supplemental heating up to 1000 sq. ft.
- Balanced heat keeps the temperature difference between floor and ceiling within 2 to 3 degrees
- Color: Black
- Thermostat controls room temperature
- Air purifying function through high efficiency lifetime filter
- LED display - Display's Ambient Temperature
- Remote control (2 AAA batteries included)
- Dimensions: 13" W x 17" D x 13.5" H
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Heat output: 5,200 BTU/h
- Rated power: 1,500 Watts, 12.5 Amps/120VAC
- 3 year Manufacturer warranty
This faceplate kit is custom-made to fit Drolet fireplace wood insert DB03120.Learn More