Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
Water pipe heating cable, fixed resistance, pre-terminated
Each cable is UL Listed to Canadian Safety Standards and CSA Certified when used in accordance with instructions on metal and water-filled plastic pipes. Each cable consists of tough PVC inner insulation, a continuous ground braid and weather resistant PVC outer jacket. AHB units are activated and de-activated by an integral energy saving thermostat.
- Length: 6'
- Amps: .4
Propane High Pressure Regulator is most commonly used on torches, fish cookers, smokers, or other high pressure appliances.
- Full Flow Soft Nose P.O.L. x 1/4in Female Pipe Thread
- Most commonly used on torches, fish cookers, smokers, or other high pressure appliances
- Range of 1-20 PSI
- Zinc construction
- Solid brass fittings
- 4-Position Rotary Dial for Heat Settings, Off, and Fan Only
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Safety Tip-Over Switch
- Safety Overheat Protection System
- Stay Cool Body with Molded Handle
- Power Indicator Light
- 6' Long Cord
- ETL Approved for Sale in the US
Specifications Watts 750/1500 Watts BTUs 5120 BTUs Amp 12.5 Amp Hz 60 Hz Volts A.C. 120 Volts A.C. Dimensions 5.0" L x 6.0" W x 9.25" H
- Color - Royal Charcoal & Imperial Gray
- Switch - Rotary Dial Type
- High, Medium or Low Speed
- High performance 5-wing blade
- Construction - High Impact Plastic-Will Not Rust
- 180 degree adjustable airflow
- Pivot Stand - Allows and Adjusts to any Desired Air
Add a wonderful breeze to any room in your home with the 16" oscillating stand fan. An excellent value, this fan produces high air output and has a number of useful features. Included are three quiet speeds, a broad 90-degree oscillation sweep, adjustable height, and a fan head with adjustable tilt. The easy-grip rotary control makes it easy to adjust to the desired speed. Assembly is easy and requires NO tools! Safety features include a patented fused safety plug.
- 3 Quiet Speeds
- Fully-Adjustable Height
- Easy-Grip Rotary Control
- Ideal for All Rooms
- U.L. Listed
The Honeywell RTH111B1016/A Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat is designed to provide you with the most basic push-button climate control while offering the reliability to give you many years of service. The thermostat is non-programmable, so in simplest you us the Up/Down arrow buttons to set the temperature you want (setpoint), select 'Heat' or 'Cool', and select the fan to 'Auto'* or 'On' - that's it! The digital LCD display shows the ambient (measured) temperature at all times. You also have one-touch access to view the setpoint temperature at any time by pressing the Up or Down arrow. When the Cooling system is on, 'Cool On' text is displayed on the LCD display, and when the heating system is on 'Heat On' is displayed. There is a battery backup, two AAA batteries required (sold separately), that will maintain your setpoint even if you lose power; a low battery indicator displays when the batteries need to be replaced. A built-in compressor protection feature helps prevent damage to the compressor in your air conditioning or heat pump system which can occur if the compressor is restarted too soon after shutdown.
This thermostat is compatible with the following systems:
- Gas, Oil or electric furnace
- Central air conditioner
- Hot water system with or without pump
- Millivolt system
- Central heating and cooling system
- Heat pump without auxiliary/backup heat
* In 'Auto' mode (the most commonly used setting), the fan runs only when the heating or cooling system is on.
Please Note: This thermostat does not work with heat pump systems and electric baseboard heat (120v-240V)
***BATTERIES NOT INCLUDEDLearn More