Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
Big Ass Fan 4900 is an impressive and economical fan package for workshops, small manufacturing facilities and industrial spaces. The Big Ass Fan 4900 is lightweight and pre-wired for easier and faster installation. Just one 14-ft (4.3-m) Big Ass Fan 4900 provides cooling over the same area as 70 standard 52-in (1.3-m) ceiling fans at a fraction of the operating cost. Easy installation, superb performance and year-round energy savings. Just what you'd expect from Big Ass Fans.
- Patented airfoil system includes six airfoils and cuffed winglets that maximize performance and efficiency
- Industrial-grade motor and gearbox offers efficient, reliable and durable operation
- Weighs less than 145 lb (65.8 kg) allowing for easy positioning and installation
- Factory-wired motor and controller cable with optional power cord plug
- Perfect for spaces up to 70 x 70-ft (21.3 x 21.3-m) and ceilings as low as 14-ft (4.3-m)
- Year-round energy savings, up to 10° cooling effect in hot weather and 1% energy savings per foot of ceiling height in cold weather
- The unique aerodynamic design enhances both energy efficiency and airflow by eliminating vortex formation at the airfoil tips.
Specifications Model Number F-SH2-1401 Diameter 14 ft. Number and Type of Airfoils 6 Patented Powerfoil Airfoils Airfoil Finish Mill Finish Aluminum Winglet (Standard Color) Powerfoil Winglet (Safety Yellow) Fan Weight 145 lbs. Motor 1.0 hp Maximum Speed 101 RPM Maximum Amps 11 A @ 100-125 V Input Power and Required Breaker 110-125 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 Φ, 20 A Redundant Safety Features Airfoil Retainers, Hub Clips, Safety Cables, Grade 8 Bolts Controller Variable Speed Controller, NEMA 4X Controller Connection 50 ft pre-wired cord from motor and a 10 ft pre-wired cord from controller (VFD) Fire Relay Include; must be connected at time of install Mount (Standard) Angle Iron or I-Beam Mount (Optional) Z-purlins or Wooden Beam (L-Brackets) Minimum Airfoil Clearances Required 10 ft (3.1 m) above floor, 2 ft (0.6 m) on sides, 5 ft (1.5 m) below ceiling deck Certifications (whole fan) ETL-certified to UL 507 and CSA C22.2 No. 113 Manufacturer Warranty 1 year parts warranty in the US and Canada
The Big Ass Fans 2025 is an impressive combination of brains and brawn. With its high-efficiency, sensorless direct drive motor, Big Ass Fans 2025 provides the serious air movement needed for indoor spaces up to 2,025 sq. ft. without interruption. The 7 ft. wingspan cools the same area as 29 standard ceiling fans silently. The 2025 increases comfort and decreases energy bills year-round (yep, even in the winter) with air movement you’ll feel but never hear.
- Perfect for spaces up to 45 x 45 ft. and ceilings as low as 13 ft.
- Patented airfoil system includes six airfoils and cuffed winglets that maximize performance and efficiency
- Gearless, direct drive motor is silent and energy efficient
- Onboard electronic processors offer smooth and powerful operation
- Year-round energy savings, up to 10° cooling effect in hot weather and 1% energy savings per foot of ceiling height per cold weather
- Variable speed controller offers fully-adjustable airflow
- Lightweight at 70 lbs. and easy to install
- Includes a 2 ft. extension and 50 ft. of CAT-5 cable
- Designed for indoor use only
- TUV-certified to UL 507 and CSA 22.2 no. 113
- Assembled Depth: 84"
- Assembled Height: 32"
- Assembled Width: 84"
- Ceiling Fan Width: 84"
- Downrod Length: 24"
- Fan Blade Length: 35.25"
- Fan Blade Width: 4.83"
If the power goes out, be safe and comfortable with this Non-Electric Patented Pellet Stove. It is the only EPA and UL-Approved Non-Electric Pellet Stove. It heats up to 2,000 square feet for up to 31 hours without refueling.
- Overall efficiency of 75%
- Heats up to 2,000 square feet
- Heats up to 31 hours without refueling
- No electricity required
- Silent operation - no blower or operation noise
- EPA and UL-Approved
- 60 lb. hopper capacity
- Grams per hour: 1.9
- Dimensions: 52" H x 24" W x 15" D
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Black Door
- 50,000 BTU Capacity
- Self- Cleaning Firepot
- Thermostat Capable
- Multifuel Capable
- Large Ash Pan
- 75 Pound Capacity Hopper
- 2,500-3,500 sq.ft. Heating Capacity
The 6041 multi-fuel stove has evolved into one of the most reliable heating appliances on the market. Not only is it capable of burning compressed wood pellets, it can also burn corn, soybeans, cherry pits, olive pits, biomass fuel grains and processed silage with just a few simple adjustment. This stove is mobile home approved( with the use of a fresh air kit? and is easy to install.
- Up to 52,000 BTU's
- Heating: Up to 2,400 sq. ft.
- 60 Pound Capacity
- 120 CFM Blower Included
- LED Digital Control Board
- EPA Certified
- Depth: 28 Inches
- Width: 29 Inches
- Height: 31 Inches
The ECO-65 is a high efficiency pellet stove. This model is EPA certified and allows for an effective heat transfer to other rooms with the installation of its optional heat distribution kit. Its bottom-feed burner and ultra-powerful blower make it a safe bet in the Large pellet stoves category. This appliance is equipped with a heat exchanger designed to provide air flow with minimum turbulence resulting in a reduction of noise.
- Model # : DP00060
- High-efficiency EPA certified appliance
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 800 - 2,600
- Electronic igniter
- Thermostatic or manual mode
- Safe and removable handle
- Ultra-quiet crossflow blower with variable speed control included (CFM) : 500
- Mobile Home Approved
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Pedestal
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Optimum efficiency : 79.9%
- Emissions : 2.62 g/h
- Baffle : High quality stainless steel
- Minimum burn rate : 1.2 - 7.6 lb/h
- Combustion Technology : BOTTOM-FEED
- Maximum Combustion Time : 92 h max
- Controlled Combustion
- Variable flame control
- Constant View of the Fire
- Hopper capacity : 125 lb (57 Kg)
- Number of intensity levels : 6
- Maximum Capacity : 65,000 BTU/h
- Minimum Capacity : 10,500 BTU/h
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek
The WoodMaster Renovator Natural Energy heating system is and economical solution that burns abundant, renewable and affordable wood pallets. The renovator is designed to convert your existing fossil fuel boiler/ furnace system into a Natural Energy heating system. No need to replace that old outdated system when you can just renovate it!
- Efficient heat from wood pellets that supports local economy.
- Approximately 68,000 BTU for larger applications.
- Automatic Ignition for heat demand
- Air cleaned firepot to help keep maintenance to a minimum and retain high efficiency.
- Easily connects to existing systems, convert your fossil fuel heat to pellets for independence from foreign oil.
- Fully automatic PLC for user friendly operation.
- Low maintenance, just makes life easier.
- Compact design that easily fits into tight areas.
- Burn back protection to keep everyone safe.
- 5 Year limited manufacturer warranty
- Manual cleaning is a simple process. Removal of the firepot takes only a few minutes. Below is a step by step process for burner removal. Always disconnect the power source first!
When looking for a new heat source, this multi fuel furnace from US Stove has a lot to offer. The furnace has a 160 lb hopper for holding a variety of materials to heat your home including wood pellets, corn and other fuels. This multi fuel furnace from US Stove has been designed to take advantage of the existing duct work and can either replace your current heat source or supplement it and work alongside your furnace. It comes with features such as a large ashpan which doesn't need to be emptied as often, the large capacity hopper, digital controls and a side outlet vent. The extra duty cast iron doors, grates and liners provide efficiency and durability. This multi fuel furnace from US Stove does not come with installation materials such as floor protectors, ductwork and connections. This furnace will heat up to 2800 square feet in your home or building, and has twin blowers for even heating every time.
- Twin blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- Up to 105,000 BTUs
- Heats up to 2,800 Sq. Ft.
- 160 lb. hopper capacity
- Digital Controls
- Side outlet vent
- Large Ash pan
- Digital controls
- Extra-heavy duty cast iron doors, grates and liners
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
- Burns 7.25 pounds per hour on low
- Burns 14.25 pounds per hour on high
The Force 20 Wood Pellet Furnace is a hot air heat exchanger that is powered by pellets with the Renovator. It conveniently sets up next to your existing forced air system for a simple adaption to your ducting.
- Heat output 102.000 BTU/hr
- Measures 13.39 inches wide X 55 inches high X 22 inches deep (with burner and fan: 53 inches deep)
- CC smoke pipe from floor: 52 inches
- Outside diameter flue pipe: 6 inches
- Ventilation connection: 12 inches
- Air flow 0-3400 m3/h
- Ash box volume: 1 cubic foot
- Power: 120 Vac
- Fire year limited manufacturer warranty
- The Force furnace must be installed in a location that has enough space for easy cleaning and maintenance of the furnace
- There must be ample room for the storage hopper and auger assembly
- The furnace must be on a level surface that can support the weight of the unit, as well as the weight of a fully pellet hopper
- The furnace room must have a vent to allow ample fresh air for the combustion process
- A vent size of at least 20 square inches is recommended
Sweeping the heat exchange tubes:
- Regular cleaning of the heat exchanger tubes is made from the top by taking the top door and cover off the furnace. Ensure the furnace had had ample time to cool before cleaning the heat exchanger tubes and emptying the ash box. Dispose of ash in a metal contained away from combustible materials. When cleaning the heat exchanger tubes ensure that you do not damage the ceramic insulation in the process. The Force has an extra large ash box in the bottom to help with cleaning and maintenance. The ash box should be checked and emptied regularly, and can hold approximately 1 cubic feet or ash or 1 to 2 weeks worth of ash.
Cleaning the burner:
- Air cleaning is a simple process. Removal of the firepot takes only a few minutes. Always disconnect the power source first.
Whether burning wood or coal, our largest indoor furnace Heat system, the Fire Chief FC1100, will keep you warm during the coldest winter. Fire Chief Indoor Wood and Coal Burning Furnaces are designed for maximum efficiency with our unique 360° Roller Grates (with a lifetime warranty) and a Secondary Combustion Chamber - each Wood furnace is pre-wired for easy installation, constructed of heavy gauge steel (7 ga & 10 ga) plus cast iron front and rear baffles for strength and Quality Heating System durability.
Comfortably heats up to approximately 5000 square feet*
- Quality Heating System Construction - High Grade, heavy (7 & 10) gauge steel is continuously welded for maximum structural strength to make this quality heating system a safe wood furnace.
- Secondary Combustion Chamber - This quality heating system increases fuel efficiency while re-burning smoke and wood gases before they are vented up the chimney.
- Cold Air Return/Filter Box - Standard equipment on the FC1100 Fire Chief Wood Furnace. The box filters the return air as well as allowing a connection for a cold air return duct if necessary.
- Cast Iron Baffle - Directs the combustion air flow below and above the cast iron grates creating the maximum fire temperature for every pound of fuel. This quality heating system cast iron baffle comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Cast Iron Roller Grates - Designed to roll 360 degrees from either direction, allowing fine ash to drop into ash pit and leaving hot coals in fire box. This quality heating systems cast iron roller grates includes a lifetime warranty.
- Thermostatically Controlled Draft - Adds convenience with a full range of comfort determined by the temperature setting of your Fire Chief wall thermostat.
- 3-Speed Blower - This quality heating system motor allows for gentle circulation of air when heating requirements are low and high output when heating requirements are high.
- Pre-Wired Electrical System - Fully automatic components are pre-wired for your convenience and to reduce electrical installation time and expense
- Weight 800 lb approx
- Height 50.5”
- Width 26”
- Depth 39”
- Maximum Heating Capacity 5000 sq ft
- Maximum Btu Output 200,000 approx
- Maximum Log Size 34”
- Flue Size 8”
- Fire Chamber Volume 11.00 cu ft
- Plenum Size 12” Round
- Door Size 13” X 14”
- 3-Speed Blower Capacity 1150,1500, 1800 cfm