Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
The Dyna-Glo Delux 170,000 BTU portable multi-fuel forced air heaters offer improved circulation and a maintenance friendly design. The Comfort Control Thermostat and Dual BTU Technology conserves fuel and makes maintaining thermal comfort effortless. Digital Diagnostics ensures the 135,000 or 170,000 BTU's will always be ready to heat an area of 4,000 square feet for 10 to 13 hours. 10" Flat-Free wheels mean no flats, no down time.
- Dual Heat Technology
- Comfort Control Thermostat
- Integrated Digital Diagnostics
- 10" Flat-Free Wheels
- Safety Flame-out Sensor
- Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- Front and Rear Lift Handles w/ Cord Wrap
- Built-In Air Pressure Gauge
- Dual Source Power Cord
- Maintenance Friendly Design
Specifications Heater Type Multi-Type Forced Air Fuel Type 1K Kerosene; Diesel #1; #1 Fuel Oil BTU Output 170,000 (HIGH) / 135,000 (LOW) Ignition Type Automatic Electronic Ignition Tank size (gal.) 13 Operating Time (hrs.) 10 (HIGH) / 13 (LOW) Heating Coverage Area (sq.ft.) 4,000 Length (in.) 47.40 Width (in.) 23.10 Height (in.) 33.50 Weight (lbs.) 60.20
Regular Price: $179.99
Special Price: $169.99
- Unit dimensions: 24 1/2"H x 15 1/2"W x12 3/4"D
- 50 pints per day
- 2000 sq ft coverage
- 10 liter tank volume
- 5.6 amps/ 615 watts
- Power input/volts: 115V, 60 Hz
- Relative humidity range: 35%- 80%
- Digital humidistat
- Digital readout and soft touchpad controls
- Continuous mode: when set to continuous mode the unit will dehumidify continuously
- Power levels: unit features two power (fan speed) levels - Normal and Turbo
- Low temp operation (to 41 degrees F)
- Loss of power protection with auto restart: unit will automatically restart in case power is lost
- Bucket full indicator light
- Visual water level float indicator shows current level of water in bucket
- Auto shut off
- Washable air filter
- Drain hose: 5/8"O.D. x 1/2" I.D.
- Heavy duty casters and built-in carrying handles for easy portability
- Washable reusable air filter: helps remove impurities and dust from the air
- Warranty: 1 year parts/labor and refrigeration unit warranty
Replacement blower motor, 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs. Replace part number 80496. For units: 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs.
- Replaces part number 80496
- Replaces part number 80230
- For units 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- Size of Outlet Hole: 8" W x 3.75" H
- 100 CFM
- Variable speed
- Mounts on Sahara wood stove
- Works on 110 volt
- Variable speed control
- Made in the USA
This Vogelzang "Lit'L Sweetie" Boxwood Stove burns wood safely and efficiently to heat workshops, cabins, garages or hunting camps. Features cast iron construction. Comfortably heats an area up to 600 sq. ft., delivering 63,801 BTU for up to 4 hours. Fully assembled except for legs and damper collar.
Meets or exceeds EPA requirements for exempt wood stoves. Not available in CA, UT, WA and OR. Not for mobile home installation. Use in accordance with local codes and ordinances.
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 600 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 63,801 Blower Included No Thermostat Included No Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 4 Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 20 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Door Opening W x H (in.) 7 x 7 1/2 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 10 x 21 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 36 1/2 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 32 1/2 Clearance from Corner (in.) 30 1/2 Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 19 x 25 x 23
Big Ass Fans® introduces a new alternative for smaller industrial shops and compact manufacturing areas. ShopFan uses the same sturdy components and aerodynamic principles as our other industrial Big Ass Fans, but in a more compact and economical package for smaller industrial and manufacturing spaces. ShopFan is light weight and pre-wired for easier and faster installation. This unit includes the mounting kit as well as a 3' drop tube.
- 1 HP Motor
- Pre-wired for 115 V 20 A operation
- Includes 50-ft motor cord
Keeps things cool
- Improves employee comfort
- Increases productivity and accuracy
Sized for Small Shops
- Air circulation for spaces up to 70 ft x 70 ft
- Fits ceilings as low as 14 ft
- 14-ft diameter fan
- Fan weights 241 lbs.
Truly A Big Ass Fan
- High Volume/Low Speed air movement technology
- Industrial ceiling fan quality
- Fully adjustable speed settings
- Compact control unit is pre-wired
Year-round Energy Savings
- Low energy air circulation
- Provides cooling breezes in summer
- No reverse required, The Shop Fan on its lowest setting gently pushes warm air down in the winter without a cooling effect
- Powerful, heavy-duty 2-speed, PSC thermally protected motor.
- Belt drive design for ultra-quiet operation.
- High velocity airflow.
- Dual ball bearing with reinforced steel motor mounts.
- OSHA approved powder-coated, rust resistant grills.
- Sturdy, non-skid supports.
- 22 gauge prime steel housing with durable powder-coated finish.
- Includes 8-foot power cord.
- UL and C-UL listed.
- 16.5'' barrel housing width. 450 RPM.
- Fan Diameter: 42"
- Motor: 1/2 HP
- CFM Airflow: Low: 9,500 - High: 13,300
- AMPS High: 7.9
- Weight: 102 lbs