Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
Save money while cooling off by using the NewAir AF-310 100 sq. ft. evaporative tower cooling fan instead of a typical air conditioner. This tall and sleek AF-310 tower fan is designed with a triple feature usage. The high-rise NewAir AF-310 can also be used as a swamp cooler, humidifier, and air purifier all in one!
60 Degree Oscillation and Timer - Alongside the numerous features that are accustomed with this multi-functional cooling unit, this NewAir fan also provides a 60-degree oscillation benefit to improve air circulation for a wider area. The AF-310 electric tower fan includes a purposeful remote control and an electric timer for your convenience.
Multi-Functional - Besides using the NewAir AF-310 air unit to cool off, take full advantage of the evaporative cooling fan by using the swamp function to circulate fresh and slightly damper air. Stay clear free from allergies with the humidifier, and keep the airflow clean and fresh with the air purifier.
Great Room Coverage - Enjoy a wider array of airflow as the NewAir AF-310 cooling fan provides a 60-degree oscillating circulation of air and 312.37 CFM to continuously improve ambient temperatures across a 100 sq. ft. area. Evenly distributed airflow helps reduce the indoor temperature by up to 20 degrees F.
For Arid Living Environments - The NewAir AF-310 air cooler is most effective in dry, arid environments. Adding much needed moisture to the air, it cools and improves the humidity level in the home. If you're experiencing excessive dryness and want to reduce the ambient temperature in your home, this is a great way to do it.
Slim and Sleek - This NewAir evaporative cooler is handsomely designed to fit right into your home decor. It creates a cooler environment, and yet it looks good when in use. The slender design fits in small spaces easily, plus, it's lightweight so tranferring it from room to room is a piece of cake.
- Includes enhanced remote control and electric timer
- Multi-functional-cool, purify, humidify air
- Oscillating air circulation for even spread of air distribution
- Space saving design
Specifications Model AF-310 Dimensions 11.38" x 12.63" x 34.50" Weight 11.60 lbs Color Black & Silver Type Electric Fan Voltage 120 volts Oscillation No Watts 80 watts Amps 0.67 amps Frequency 60 Hz Certified for Commercial Use No Energy Star Certified No Certifications ETL Coverage Area 100 sq. ft. Air Flow 312.37 CFM Water Tank Size 1 gallon Adjustable Louvers Yes Automatic Louvers Yes Water Level Indicator Yes Built-in Humidistat No Ice Tank Yes Hose Connection No Timer Yes Timer Length 7.5 hours Remote Control Yes Air Filter Yes Built-in Air Purification System Yes Control Type LED Digital Display No Casters No
Ventamatic 1600CFM Heavy Duty Weathered Grey Galvanized Steel Power Attic Roof Ventilator CX4000AMWGUPS$121.97
- Keeping your attic cooler and well ventilated will prolong the life of composite roof shingles and other roofing components, and help protect the roof structure itself
- 1600 Cfm ventilates up to a 2400 sq. ft. attic
- Included adjustable thermostat allows the fan to run only when needed
- Durable steel construction withstands impacting winds, flying debris and hail
- Built-in steel mesh grille keeps out birds, squirrels and other rodents
- A cooler attic will keep you home cooler, reducing costs of air conditioning and wear and tear on your cooling equipment
- Reduces heat buildup in the attic and helps make living areas more comfortable
- Equalizes temperatures inside and outside the attic, helping prevent weather-induced home deterioration
- The low profile is aesthetically pleasing on the roofline
- As an exhaust vent, this fan requires a minimum of 760 sq. in. net free air intake airflow areas to perform safely and correctly
- Depth: 27 Inches
- Height: 10 Inches
- Width: 27 Inches
- Cut-Out Diameter: 15 Inches
- 5.1 AMPS
- 110 Volts
- PSC energy efficient thermally protected motors
- Flange has pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Rolled flange edges for handling protection during installation
- Balanced 4-blade fan assembly totally enclosed for protection and OSHA compliance
- Integrated, precision-formed exterior shutters are draft-free
- Shutters open and close automatically
- Housing constructed of durable 20-gauge galvanized steel that won't rust
- Removable interior grille
- OSHA compliant grille
- 14" Blade Diameter
- 1400 CFM
- 21 Inches Wide
- 14 Inches Deep
- 23 Inches High
- 20-1/2" x 20-1/2" Opening
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Enjoy refreshing cool air with the EC45S Tower Evaporative Cooler from Luma Comfort. This slim, attractive appliance is designed for indoor spaces and works as an air cooler, tower fan and humidifier in one. It’s the perfect summer cooling solution for small bedrooms, office cubicles, play areas and personal spaces.
The combination of high-efficiency rigid cooling media and a powerful fan result in powerful cooling that is both eco-friendly and cost-effective. Drawing only 45 watts of power, the Luma Comfort EC45S Tower Evaporative Cooler costs as much to operate as your standard household light bulb!
Additional features include an energy-saving timer, 3 different speed settings, 90° oscillation and remote control.
- Color: Gunmetal/Silver
- Dimensions: 11.7” x 11.7” x 37.2”
- Weight: 12.8 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V-120V / 60Hz / 45W
- Coverage Area: Up to 100 square feet
- Tank Size: 1.6 gallons
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Noise Level (dB): 64
- Airflow: 250 CFM
- Oscillation: Yes
- Remote Control: Included
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Consumes as much electricity as a light bulb
- Tower body shape saves space
- High-efficiency rigid cooling pad holds more water
- Uses no Freon or other harmful chemicals
- Adds moisture to dry environments
- Dust filter eliminates airborne dust particles
- Remote control with on-board remote storage
- Simple assembly with no tools required
- Built-in casters for easy portability
- 23,000 BTU Kerosene Heater
- Heats an area up to 1000 sq. feet
- Heats 20'x45' room
- Operates 12 hours on one filling
- 99.9% fuel efficient
- Requires no electricity to operate
- Automatic ignition shut off Shuts heater off if knocked over
- 9-12 hours of continuous output
- Siphon pump and batteries included
- Conveinient fuel gauge lets you monitor level
- Fuel Capacity: 1.9 gallons
- 5000 BTU
- Easy to install and operate
- Manual controls
- 2 speed fan
- Adjustable Temperature setting
- Pleated quick mount window kit with support hadware
- Slide-our washable filter
Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process. This shed is sized to hold up to 1/2 cord of wood.
- Shed features zippered front door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture