Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
- 5000 BTU
- Easy to install and operate
- Manual controls
- 2 speed fan
- Adjustable Temperature setting
- Pleated quick mount window kit with support hadware
- Slide-our washable filter
- Heavy duty, 3-speed thermally protected motor
- Adjustable height from 60" to 84"
- Tilting fan head for maximum versatility
- OSHA compliant safety grill
- All metal construction
- RoHS compliant powder coated finish for durability
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
- 9' Power cord
- Easy to assemble, no special tools required
- Totally enclosed, energy efficient, PSC motor
- Fan head tilts 180 degrees
- 3-speed pull chain
- Rugged hanging bar
- Powder-coated steel construction
- OSHA compliant grilles
- 10 ft. grounded 3-prong power cord
- For indoor use only
The US Stove Company makes excellent wood and coal furnaces. They also make great replacement parts.
This wood grate helps keep your wood furnace burning hot and keeps your costs low!
Replacement Stationary wood grate furnace for wood furnace- unit 1400. Part number: 40263. 10" x 10-1/2".Learn More
- Operates with and without heat
- 1500 Watts / 4600 BTU's per hour
- Supplemental heat for up to 400 sq. ft.
- 2 switches and thermostatic dial (Main Power and On/Off Heat)
- Realistic and dimmable flame effect
- Glowing logs and ember bed
- Remote control included
- Dimensions: 25" W x 14.64" D x 26.373" D
The Universal Filter Box is designed to be installed on any add on furnace. The filter box is designed to cover your blowers and easily attach to your HVAC ductwork. It helps improve the efficiency of your furnace and keep the costs of your heating bill low.
Filter size: 16 x 20 x 1Learn More
Convenient control of your home's thermostat is now literally at your fingertips. Easily view or control your thermostat from anywhere with Honeywell's RTH6580WF Wi-Fi Thermostat. Be alerted of temperature swings or make temperature adjustments remotely. You can trust Honeywell's reliable secure network and enjoy maximum comfort by the #1 choice of homeowners and contractors.
- Wi-Fi enabled thermostat allows for remote access via smart-phone or computer
- Free smart-phone app for iPhone, iPad and Android operating systems
- 7 day programming with 4 program periods per day can be configured to meet almost any scheduling scenario for ultimate flexibility
- Pre-programmed with energy savings schedule. Save up to 33% on energy bills
- Universal compatibility - works with virtually any system type (C-wire required)
- Intelligent alerts - high/low temperature notifications of unusual temperature sing and loss of connection to Wi-Fi network alert
- Ability to view local weather from web portal or app
Specifications Assembled Depth (in.) 1.5 in. Assembled Width (in.) 5.875 in. Backlit Yes Batteries Included No Battery Operated No Certifications and Listings No Display width (in.) Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Periods per Programmable Day 4 Product Height (ft.) 3.5 Removable Interface No Thermostat Type Rectangle Voltage Rating 24 volts Automatic Heating/Cooling Changeover Yes Battery Back-Up No Built-in Wi-Fi Yes Smart Device Enabled Enabled
Shaker Grates are the unsung hero of the stove. They help coax the fire into existence and assist in stoking the flame alive. If your shaker grate needs replacing, the US Stove company has you covered.
Replacement wood and coal furnace shaker grate, part number 40257. For units: 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557M, & 22AF.
**Some models require two grates, check with your owner's manual.**
Dimensions: 11 5/8” x 5/8”Learn More
US Stove's Wonderwood line is of the utmost quality. The back bone of your stove is the fire grate. If it is damaged or in need of replacement, your fire won't burn as hot or efficiently. This Fire Grate was designed for Wonderwood models and is of the highest quality
Replacement fire grate, 8.45 lbs. Part number 40076. Great for Wonderwood models. For units: 1303, 1321, 2941, 2931 and B2941.
Dimensions: 11-5/8 X 9-7/8 X 3/8 ;Learn More
Designed from the bottom-up for the job site, this Heater combines everything you would want and need in your heater. With its 35,000 BTUs per hour, it can heat up 800 square feet, perfect for working inside of a house or building. This heater also has an incredible running time, it can last you 12 hours on a single 20 pound propane tank. The construction site is hazardous enough, but this propane heater was designed with safety in mind. With sturdy construction it can withstand just about anything you throw at it, and it also comes with high temperature limit switch, this heater will not overheat itself or damage itself. Mr. Heater stands behind their product, which is why this heater has a 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty. This heater comes with a 10 foot regulator hose so you are ready to go as soon as you get the propane. Pick one up today and see for yourself what makes Mr. Heater a popular manufacturer of workplace heaters.
- 35,000 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats approximately 800 sq ft
- Runs up to 12 hrs on 20lb tank
- High temperature limit switch
- Piezo ignition
- 10ft hose and regulator included
Specifications BTU per Hour 35,000 Heating Area 800 sq. ft. Tank Capacity (min) 20 lb. Propane Cylinder Electricity Required Yes Weight 17 lbs. Model F270035 Oversized Yes Safety Tip-Over Switch No Thermostat No Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) No Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Hose & Regulator Included Yes Fuel Type Propane Heat Type Forced Air High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) Yes Ignition Piezo Indoor Safe No