Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
The Dyna-Glo Delux 170,000 BTU portable multi-fuel forced air heaters offer improved circulation and a maintenance friendly design. The Comfort Control Thermostat and Dual BTU Technology conserves fuel and makes maintaining thermal comfort effortless. Digital Diagnostics ensures the 135,000 or 170,000 BTU's will always be ready to heat an area of 4,000 square feet for 10 to 13 hours. 10" Flat-Free wheels mean no flats, no down time.
- Dual Heat Technology
- Comfort Control Thermostat
- Integrated Digital Diagnostics
- 10" Flat-Free Wheels
- Safety Flame-out Sensor
- Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- Front and Rear Lift Handles w/ Cord Wrap
- Built-In Air Pressure Gauge
- Dual Source Power Cord
- Maintenance Friendly Design
Specifications Heater Type Multi-Type Forced Air Fuel Type 1K Kerosene; Diesel #1; #1 Fuel Oil BTU Output 170,000 (HIGH) / 135,000 (LOW) Ignition Type Automatic Electronic Ignition Tank size (gal.) 13 Operating Time (hrs.) 10 (HIGH) / 13 (LOW) Heating Coverage Area (sq.ft.) 4,000 Length (in.) 47.40 Width (in.) 23.10 Height (in.) 33.50 Weight (lbs.) 60.20
- Unit dimensions: 24 1/2"H x 15 1/2"W x12 3/4"D
- 50 pints per day
- 2000 sq ft coverage
- 10 liter tank volume
- 5.6 amps/ 615 watts
- Power input/volts: 115V, 60 Hz
- Relative humidity range: 35%- 80%
- Digital humidistat
- Digital readout and soft touchpad controls
- Continuous mode: when set to continuous mode the unit will dehumidify continuously
- Power levels: unit features two power (fan speed) levels - Normal and Turbo
- Low temp operation (to 41 degrees F)
- Loss of power protection with auto restart: unit will automatically restart in case power is lost
- Bucket full indicator light
- Visual water level float indicator shows current level of water in bucket
- Auto shut off
- Washable air filter
- Drain hose: 5/8"O.D. x 1/2" I.D.
- Heavy duty casters and built-in carrying handles for easy portability
- Washable reusable air filter: helps remove impurities and dust from the air
- Warranty: 1 year parts/labor and refrigeration unit warranty
This Vogelzang "Lit'L Sweetie" Boxwood Stove burns wood safely and efficiently to heat workshops, cabins, garages or hunting camps. Features cast iron construction. Comfortably heats an area up to 600 sq. ft., delivering 63,801 BTU for up to 4 hours. Fully assembled except for legs and damper collar.
Meets or exceeds EPA requirements for exempt wood stoves. Not available in CA, UT, WA and OR. Not for mobile home installation. Use in accordance with local codes and ordinances.
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 600 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 63,801 Blower Included No Thermostat Included No Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 4 Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 20 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Door Opening W x H (in.) 7 x 7 1/2 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 10 x 21 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 36 1/2 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 32 1/2 Clearance from Corner (in.) 30 1/2 Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 19 x 25 x 23
- Powerful, heavy-duty 2-speed, PSC thermally protected motor.
- Belt drive design for ultra-quiet operation.
- High velocity airflow.
- Dual ball bearing with reinforced steel motor mounts.
- OSHA approved powder-coated, rust resistant grills.
- Sturdy, non-skid supports.
- 22 gauge prime steel housing with durable powder-coated finish.
- Includes 8-foot power cord.
- UL and C-UL listed.
- 16.5'' barrel housing width. 450 RPM.
- Fan Diameter: 42"
- Motor: 1/2 HP
- CFM Airflow: Low: 9,500 - High: 13,300
- AMPS High: 7.9
- Weight: 102 lbs
The 1261 is a rustic, heavy duty, cast iron constructed, wood stove that is ideal for any rugged outdoorsman, those with a nostalgic taste, or someone simply looking for reliable, cost efficient, heating. It is perfect for log cabins, large garages and shops. This stove is durability defined. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It has unequaled life expectancy and is easy to use.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Color: Black
- EPA exempt
- Two piece safety handle allows for a cooler
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Built-in damper
- Two lift out cook lids that allow you to cook food
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 600-900 sqft BTU Range 18,143 – 54,429 FUEL Wood Coal/Pellets cap. N/A Log Length 23" Weight 116 lbs. Width 21.5" Depth/w blower N/A Depth w/o blower 30.5" Height 25.75"
The AGDV8 direct vent gas heater requires NO electricity. With up to 8,000 BTU’s per hour, it is designed to heat a space up to 200 Sq. Ft. This unit mounts on any outside wall for direct venting. The matchless piezo ignition makes lighting easy. The automatic shutoff and thermocouple safety valve makes this unit safe in any room in your home. The built-in thermostat with one dial control makes using this unit easy.
Includes all Direct Vent pipe for Typical Installation. Also includes Wall thimbles.
Approved for use in mobile or modular homes
Approved for sale in WA and CALearn More
The Luma Comfort MF24B 24” Commercial Misting Fan combines commercial-grade construction with a residential design. This heavy-duty mister covers 800 square feet and is designed for both home and light commercial use.
The MF24B is a centrifugal misting system that creates a dry mist to keep you cool during hot weather. The non-clogging misting plate and powerful pump work together to produce a temperature drop of 30° - 45°F, depending on environmental conditions. The integrated water tank holds up to 1.76 gallons of water and lasts for up to 4 hours on maximum speed with just one fill.
Additional features include an oscillating fan head, anticorrosive all-metal construction and high-efficiency fan motor.
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 17” x 24” x 65”
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V-120V / 60 Hz / 280W
- Fan Head Size: 24”
- Coverage Area: Up to 800 square feet
- Maximum Run Time: 4 hours on high
- Tank Size: 1.76 gallons
- Fan Speeds: 3
- RPMs: 1000/1300/1500
- Noise Level (dB): 62/67/70
- Temperature Drop: 30° - 45°F
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Covers up to 800 sq. ft.
- Designed for residential and light commercial use
- Constructed of heavy-gauge, anticorrosive metal
- Centrifugal misting system eliminates the problem of clogged nozzles
- Quiet, high-efficiency fan motor
- Adjustable misting flow with fully-insulated seal around the pump
- Oscillating fan head covers a wide area
- Adds moisture to dry environments & eliminates airborne dust
- 4-hour maximum run time with each full tank