Cooling - Heating
Put an end to your worries and keep warm this winter and for many winters to come with one of our FC500 Fire Chief Wood and Coal Burning Furnaces. Designed for maximum efficiency with our unique 360 degree Cast Iron Roller Grates (with a lifetime warranty) and a Secondary Combustion Chamber - constructed of heavy gauge steel (7 ga & 10 ga) plus cast iron front and rear baffles for strength and durability - each wood furnace is pre-wired for ease of installation. Use as a central indoor, add-on or supplemental heat source.
Comfortably heats approximately 1500 - 2000 square feet*
Construction - High Grade, heavy (7 & 10) gauge steel is continuously welded for maximum structural strength.
• Secondary Combustion Chamber - This Inside add on wood furnace Increases fuel efficiency while re-burning smoke and wood gases before they are vented up the chimney.
• Cold Air Return/Filter Box - Standard equipment on the FC500 Indoor Fire Chief wood Furnace. The box filters the return air as well as allowing a connection for a cold air return duct if necessary.
• Cast Iron Baffle - Directs the combustion air flow above and below the cast iron grates creating the maximum fire temperature for every pound of fuel. Comes with a lifetime warranty.
• Cast Iron Roller Grates - Designed to roll 360 degrees from either direction, allowing fine ash to drop into ash pit and leaving hot coals in fire box. Comes with a lifetime warranty.
• Thermostatically Controlled Draft - Adds convenience with a full range of comfort determined by the temperature setting of your Fire Chief wall thermostat.
• 3-Speed Blower - This motor allows for gentle circulation of air when heating requirements are low and maximum output when needed.
• Pre-Wired Electrical System - Fully automatic components are pre-wired for your convenience and will reduce electrical installation time and expense.
- Weight 525 lb approx
- Height 50.5”
- Width 26”
- Depth 26”
- Maximum Heating Capacity 1500 -2000 sq ft
- Maximum Btu Output 100,000 approx
- Maximum Log Size 22”
- Flue Size 6”
- Fire Chamber Volume 5.00 cu ft
- Plenum Size 12” Round
- Door Size 13” X 14”
- 3-Speed Blower Capacity 1150,1500, 1800 cfm
The mini boiler is an indorr ASME-certified wood pellet boiler. The compact design utilixes thermal storage to maximize efficiency.
- Built in USA!!
- EPA qualified phase 2
- Flue Pipe - 6 inch diameter
- Connection Hole (burner) 6 inch diameter
- Power Connection: 120v
- Maximum Output: 102,000 BTU
- Ash Box Volume: 1.74 Cubic Foot
- Boiler Water Capacity: 9.5 Gallons
- Measurement: 26.5" w x 38"-40h x 33.5"d + burner and fan d = 49.75"
- The mini boiler must be installed in a location that has enough space for easy cleaning and maintenanceof the furnace.
- There must be ample room for the storage hopper and auger assembly.
- The furnace must be on a level surface that can support the weight of the unit, as well as the weight of a pellet hopper.
- The furnace room must have a vent to allow ample fresh air for the combustion process.
- A room vent size of at least 31 square inch is recommended.
- Regular cleaning of the heat exchanger tubes is made from the top by taking the top door and cover off the furnace. Ensure the furnace has had ample time to cool before cleaning the heat exchanger tubes and empyting the ash box. Dispose of ash in a metal container away from combustible materials. When cleaning the heat exchanger tubes ensure that you do not damage the ceramic insulation in the process. The mini boiler has an extra-large ash box in the bottom to help with cleaning and maintenance. The ash box should be checked and emptied regularly. The ash box can hold approximately 1.74 cubic feet of ash or 1 to 2 weeks worth on average heat loads.
- Automatic air cleaning handles the daily process.
- Removal of the firepot takes only a few minutes.
- Always disconnect the power source first!
Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves provide will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with a 85% efficiency rating. Perfect for single-family or mobile home use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves feature chrome handles, air wash system for cleaner air, solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with premium pellet fuel. Heating coverage area is up to 2,200 sq ft.
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Pellet Burning Stove
- Burns 17 to 59 hours in one fueling
- Exclusive Comfort Control System
- Exclusive Integrated Diagnostics
- Auto Ignition System
- Includes Outside Air Kit (MSRP $60)
- Ceramic glass window
- Air Wash System
- Mobile Home Approved
- Made in the USA
Specifications Fuel Type Wood Pellets Heat Output 50,000 BTU Heating Capacity Up to 2,200 sq. ft. Log or Pellet Capacity 80 lb. Hopper Capacity Average Efficiency 85% Emissions .69 grams/hour Finish Black Finish with Chrome Accents Dimensions 26-1/2" x 23-3/4" x 34"
The Astoria combines luxurious, charming elegance and expert craftsmenship to deliver a timeless wall mantel for the ages. Every detail is attended to from the solid dark emperador marble top, to the detailed applied molding with decorative corbel center. Carved column capitals and half round corners add exquisite old wolrd style, and the marble surround with decorative metal fire grate crown the Astoria with its unique, unforgettable character.
- Solid Dark Emperador Marble top
- Marble surround with decorative metal fire grate
- Detailed applied molding with decorative corbel center
- Carved column capitals
- Fluted half round columns
- Comes in an Empire Cherry Finish
- Product Dimensions: 60.0"w x 17.0"d x 45.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 64.0"w x 37.8"d x 13.5"h
- Gross Weight: 192.9 lbs.
- Net Weight: 170.9 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 18.875
- Empire Cherry Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 32II300GRALearn More
The Drolet Heatmax furnace is a high efficiency wood furnace. Here is an affordable, hi-tech wood furnace that provides huge fuel savings, since it uses 40% to 50% less wood than a conventional wood furnace. It offers installation flexibility thanks to its 2 8-inch heat outlets with 6 possible configurations. The Heatmax was also built to allow easy replacement of a conventional furnace.
- Model # : DF01000
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 2,500
- Blower Included
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Optimum efficiency : 76%
- Baffle : High quality Vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Constant View of the Fire
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek
The Seagate features grand style and generous storage, making it an excellent media solution for any home. The large open center shelf provides optimal space for media components, complimented by the curved center frame. LED-lit side storage cabinets feature adjustable glass shelves concealed by glass panel doors.
- Shaker style design media storage cabinet and TV stand
- Provides wire management back panels and vented interior shelves
- Bow front base features beveled details
- Side storage concealed by glass panel doors
- Adjustable interior glass shelves
- Each cabinet contains LED lighting
- Two bottom drawers for added storage
- Product Dimensions: 72.0"w x 20.0"d x 38.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 76.0"w x 24.0"d x 15.5"h
- Gross Weight: 181.5 lbs.
- Net Weight: 165.6 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 16.361
- Premium Pecan Finish
- Center Opening Dimensions: 38”w x 15.5”d x 8.25”h
- Side storage : 13.75”w x 15.25”d x 31.5”h
- Two bottom drawers: 11”w x 13”d x 4.75”h
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 28II300GRALearn More
The Drolet Tundra furnace is a high efficiency wood furnace. Here is an affordable, hi-tech wood furnace that provides huge fuel savings, since it uses 40% to 50% less wood than a conventional wood furnace. It offers installation flexibility thanks to its 2 8-inch heat outlets with 6 possible configurations. The Tundra was also built to allow easy replacement of a conventional furnace.
Specs Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 125,000 BTU/h Height X Width X Depth - Overall 39 3/8" X 26 1/4" X 49 1/4" Maximum Log Length 22" Hot air plenum dimensions (Depth X Width) 2 X 8" diameter Cold air plenum dimensions (Depth X Width) 20" X 15" Firebox colume (cu. ft.) 3.6 Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) 500-2,500 Blower included Yes Recommended chimney diameter (inches) 6" Easy-to-access ash pan: Yes Optimum efficiency: 76% Emissions (grams/hour): 6.6 g/h Baffle: High quality vermiculite Firebrick-lined combustion chamber: Yes Glass air-wash system: Yes Manufacturing location: Canada
The Montgomery media center, is scaled for attractive positioning in any room. Its reverse breakfront design, decorative molding ornaments at the top and base, and brushed brass knob hardware add to the Montgomery's alluring appeal. The media unit's flip down door encases a shelf for media components, and the two book matched full-overlay doors conceal adjustable interior shelves. At the heart of the Montgomery is a 26" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert.
- Features reverse breakfront design
- 3 pull out storage drawers
- Two top drawers for remote storage
- Pull out bottom drawer
- Flip down door for media component storage
- Pair of doors feature decorative book match pattern and interior storage with 2 adjustable shelves
- Traditional decorative moldings ornament top and base
- Brushed brass knob hardware
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 58.0"w x 19.5"d x 42.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 64.0"w x 23.5"d x 26.0"h
- Gross Weight: 244.2 lbs.
- Net Weight: 209.0 lbs.
- UPC Code: 611768074723
- Cu Ft: 22.630
- Vintage Cherry Finish
- Center shelf: 31.25"w x 14"d x 7"h
- Open side shelves: 21.5"w x 19.5"d x 7"h
- Two top drawers for remote storage: 11.75"w x 15.75"d x 7"h
- Interior dimensions of side cabinets: 11.75"w x 17.75"d x 27.5"h
- Pull out bottom drawer for added storage: 31.25"w x 13"d x 5.75"h
Insert Sold Sepertaly! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
Regular Price: $2,997.97
Special Price: $2,897.97
- 50,000 BTU Capacity
- Self-Cleaning FirePot
- Thermostat Capable
- Multifuel Capable: Corn or Wood Pellets
- 75 Pound Capacity Hopper
- Heating Capacity 2,500 sq. ft.
The 240 lb. Hopper Multi Fuel Furnace 8500 is able to burn corn, pellets and other fuels. The multi-fuel furnace has twin blowers to distribute the heat. The multi-fuel furnace offers up to 105,000 BTU's, and will heat a home that is up to 2,800 sq. ft.
The 240 lb. Hopper is designed to be able to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC duct work, and will also work with your existing furnace. The mult-fuel furnace has a large ash pan, which makes it great when you have to be away from home and need that extra space before emptying the ashes.
The 240 lb. Hopper burns 7.25 pounds per hour when set on low and, when set on high it burns 14.25 lbs. per hour.
Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct, etc.)
- Twin blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- Up to 105,000 BTUs
- Heats up to 2,800 Sq. Ft.
- 240 lb. hopper capacity
- Digital Controls
- Side outlet vent
- Large Ash pan
- Digital controls
- Extra-heavy duty cast iron doors, grates and liners
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
- Burns 7.25 pounds per hour on low
- Burns 14.25 pounds per hour on high