Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
Distribution blowers are a vital and integral part of your furnace. When it wears out or is damaged, your efficiency can drop drastically, costing you money. The US Stove Company knows that sometimes products wear out, and so their line of replacement parts are made with the highest quality. That's right, this replacement isn't any different from the original one on your US Stove.
***Replaces part number 80472***
Replacement Distribution Blower, part number 80472A. For units: 5500XLT, 5500M, 5510,5502,5520, 5600, 5700,6033, 6035, 6037, 6039, 6039HF, 6039I, 6041, 6041HF, APCI1406, APC1406, and 6041I.Learn More
Wood stoves are an excellent way to save money when the weather turns cold. This large cast iron stove is designed to warm up an entire room and then some, and it sturdy design will last you several years. Wood stoves are a great , and classic, alternative way to heat your home in the winter. Not only can you heat your house with this US Stove, you can also cook your food. Whether you are looking to save money or just want to live like a good old fashioned frontiersmen, this cast iron stove is a prefect way to meet your heating or cooking needs.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Color: Black
- EPA exempt
- Two piece safety handle allows for a cooler
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Built-in damper
- Two lift out cook lids that allow you to cook food
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
- Does not come with a blower
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 600-900 sqft BTU Range 18,143 – 54,429 FUEL Wood Coal/Pellets cap. N/A Log Length 23" Weight 116 lbs. Width 18.5" Depth 33" Height 25.75" EPA Exempt Flue 6 Inch
This blower is designed to be ultra quiet with variable speed. This blower fits on models Escape 1800 and Classic EPA manufactured after 2006 and featuring an optional blower.
- 6.5 inches long
- 17.5 inches wide
- 5 inches high
- Heavy duty 3-speed thermally protected PSC motor
- Wall bracket has pre-punched holes for easy mounting
- CFM (4800 / 4400 / 4100)
- Fan head oscillates 90°
- Powder-coated finish for durability
- All metal constructionC/UL/US listed
- 9 ft. power cord
- OHSA compliant grille for safety
- Dimension - 42.5 x 6.25 x 33.25 in
At only 10 lbs the Sahara Portable Infrared Quartz Heater was designed so you can take it with you anywhere you like. When creating the Sahara we had one thought... that world class infrared heat should not be limited only to heavy box shaped heaters. It is the perfect heating solution for living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, kitchen areas, basements, and craft rooms. Plug this electric heater into your wall outlet and immediately enjoy the warmth. Take it with you where ever you go to make sure you're warm. Its heat exchanger combines with the humidity in the room to provide soft, moist, safe heat without reducing oxygen or humidity.
- Supplemental heating up to 1000 sq. ft.
- Balanced heat keeps the temperature difference between floor and ceiling within 2 to 3 degrees
- Color: Black
- Thermostat controls room temperature
- Air purifying function through high efficiency lifetime filter
- LED display - Display's Ambient Temperature
- Remote control (2 AAA batteries included)
- Dimensions: 13" W x 17" D x 12.5" H
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Heat output: 5,200 BTU/h
- Rated power: 1,500 Watts, 12.5 Amps/120VAC
- 3 year Manufacturer warranty
Instantly retrofit your existing fireplace by adding both flame effect and heat with this Pleasant Hearth Electric Insert. Energy efficient LED technology powers this log set, and it's easily installed by plugging into any 120 Volt outlet. Add instant ambiance to your fireplace and heat a room up to 400 sq.ft. at the same time. Remote control included.
- Convert your existing wood fireplace to an electric fireplace
- Fits most masonry and pre-fabricated fireplaces
- Realistic flame effect and randomly glowing logs and ember bed
- Fan forced-air heater provides 4,600 BTUs of heat
- Multi-function remote control turns the unit on and off and adjusts the flame and temperature settings
- Flame projects onto cast iron fire back
- Black Finish
- Operates with or without heater
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Height (in.): 21.75
- Width (in.): 23
- Depth (in.): 10.75
- Weight (lbs.): 23.1
We spend up to 90% of our time indoors. And with harmful airborne particles such as dust, smoke, chemicals and mold circulating in the air we breathe, that makes breathing contaminated air unhealthy.
The Luma Comfort AP170W PureClean Air Purifier removes harmful airborne particles in small to medium size areas up to 170 square feet. Designed for localized particle removal, this compact air purifier is ideal for use in bedrooms and small offices. Once contaminated air is drawn into the unit, it’s passed through Luma Comfort’s advanced 5-step PureClean purification system:
- Step 1 - Carbon pre-filter deodorizes the air and traps larger particles such as dust, pet dander and lint
- Step 2 - HEPA filter traps over 99% of some of the smallest particles down to 0.3 microns
- Step 3 - VOC filter absorbs volatile organic compounds (VOCs), which are carbon-based airborne chemicals commonly found in wall paint, carpet, varnishes, solvents and more
- Step 4 - TiO2 filter is coated with titanium dioxide, which, when working with a UV light source, destroys harmful gases and bacteria
- Step 5 - UV bulbs destroy biological contaminants such as bacteria, viruses and mold
The AP170W Air Purifier also features a sleek, space-saving flat panel design with LED control panel and has a SmartClean sensor that detects and alerts you when the filters need to be replaced.
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 12.2” x 7.7” x 14.4”
- Weight: 8.8 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V-120V / 60 Hz / 48W
- Coverage Area: Up to 170 square feet
- Purification Methods: HEPA filter, carbon pre-filter, UV light, TiO2 filter and VOC filter
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Noise Level (dB): 53.24/52.4/50.5
- Adjustable Timer: 1-7 hours
- Filter Life Indicator: Yes
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Advanced 5-step PureClean purification system effectively reduces odors and removes over 99% of pollutants that enter the unit
- Uses no more electricity than a standard household light bulb
- Purifies up to 170 square feet
- Controls a wide range of contaminants, including dust, pet dander, smoke, chemicals, mold, bacteria and more
- Combines form and function with its sleek panel design and advanced cleaning system
- Provides directional airflow to limited access areas
- 2000 CFM
- 2-speed 120V enclosed motor
- For outdoor use with GFCI outlet (not included)
- Heavy duty yellow coated steel construction
- OHSA compliant powder-coated grille
- 6' power cord
- 1-year limited warranty
**Fan only, hose not included!Learn More
The Ventamatic Maxxair 24" Direct Drive 2 Speed Portable Air Circulator equipped with a heavy-duty, 1/4-HP, thermally protected, direct-drive motor, the unit ensures reliable, high-quality performance and comes with two speed settings: choose "low" for 2800 CFM of circulation or "high" for 4000 CFM of circulation. The four-blade fan (24 inches in diameter) comes housed in a round-shaped, 22-gauge, powder-coated steel frame with an OSHA-compliant rust-resistant grille. Tilt the frame up to 180 degrees to direct the air flow as desired. Even more, the frame's snap-on wheel assembly allows for smooth transport from one location to another, plus offers nonskid positioning legs that keep the unit secure after reaching its final destination. A wall-mount bracket (model BF24TFWALLBRKT; sold separately) allows for securing the unit to a wall for fixed placement. Ideal for use in a garage, workshop, or basement, the C/UL/US-listed air circulator measures 29 inches long by 28 inches wide by 10 inches high and carries a two-year limited warranty.
- 22 gauge powder coated steel housing tilts 180 degrees to direct circulation
- Non-skid positioning legs
- Snap-On wheel assembly
The Pleasant Hearth 24 in Matte Black Electric Stove is ideal for homes, condominiums, lofts, apartments, and seasonal rooms. This unit has a 2 stage fan forced air heater that allows for a high or low use setting. It puts out 4600 BTU's which will heat a room up to 400 Sq ft. Easy to assemble and simply plugs in for an instant ambiance and heat source.
- Easy to install-assemble legs and plug it in
- Compact size is perfect for smaller spaces
- 1350 watt heater warms a room up to a 400 sq. ft. area
- 2 stage fan-forced air heater
- No venting, no plumbing
- Operates with or without heater
- Realistic wood case styling
- Height (in.): 25"
- Width (in.): 24"
- Depth (in.): 11"
- Weight (lbs.): 25.83