Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
The 240 lb. Hopper Multi Fuel Furnace 8500 is able to burn corn, pellets and other fuels. The multi-fuel furnace has twin blowers to distribute the heat. The multi-fuel furnace offers up to 105,000 BTU's, and will heat a home that is up to 2,800 sq. ft.
The 240 lb. Hopper is designed to be able to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC duct work, and will also work with your existing furnace. The mult-fuel furnace has a large ash pan, which makes it great when you have to be away from home and need that extra space before emptying the ashes.
The 240 lb. Hopper burns 7.25 pounds per hour when set on low and, when set on high it burns 14.25 lbs. per hour.
Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct, etc.)
- Twin blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- Up to 105,000 BTUs
- Heats up to 2,800 Sq. Ft.
- 240 lb. hopper capacity
- Digital Controls
- Side outlet vent
- Large Ash pan
- Digital controls
- Extra-heavy duty cast iron doors, grates and liners
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
- Burns 7.25 pounds per hour on low
- Burns 14.25 pounds per hour on high
The Seagate features grand style and generous storage, making it an excellent media solution for any home. The large open center shelf provides optimal space for media components, complimented by the curved center frame. LED-lit side storage cabinets feature adjustable glass shelves concealed by glass panel doors.
- Shaker style design media storage cabinet and TV stand
- Provides wire management back panels and vented interior shelves
- Bow front base features beveled details
- Side storage concealed by glass panel doors
- Adjustable interior glass shelves
- Each cabinet contains LED lighting
- Two bottom drawers for added storage
- Product Dimensions: 72.0"w x 20.0"d x 38.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 76.0"w x 24.0"d x 15.5"h
- Gross Weight: 181.5 lbs.
- Net Weight: 165.6 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 16.361
- Premium Pecan Finish
- Center Opening Dimensions: 38”w x 15.5”d x 8.25”h
- Side storage : 13.75”w x 15.25”d x 31.5”h
- Two bottom drawers: 11”w x 13”d x 4.75”h
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 28II300GRALearn More
Put an end to your worries and keep warm this winter and for many winters to come with one of our FC500 Fire Chief Wood and Coal Burning Furnaces. Designed for maximum efficiency with our unique 360 degree Cast Iron Roller Grates (with a lifetime warranty) and a Secondary Combustion Chamber - constructed of heavy gauge steel (7 ga & 10 ga) plus cast iron front and rear baffles for strength and durability - each wood furnace is pre-wired for ease of installation. Use as a central indoor, add-on or supplemental heat source.
Comfortably heats approximately 1500 - 2000 square feet*
Construction - High Grade, heavy (7 & 10) gauge steel is continuously welded for maximum structural strength.
• Secondary Combustion Chamber - This Inside add on wood furnace Increases fuel efficiency while re-burning smoke and wood gases before they are vented up the chimney.
• Cold Air Return/Filter Box - Standard equipment on the FC500 Indoor Fire Chief wood Furnace. The box filters the return air as well as allowing a connection for a cold air return duct if necessary.
• Cast Iron Baffle - Directs the combustion air flow above and below the cast iron grates creating the maximum fire temperature for every pound of fuel. Comes with a lifetime warranty.
• Cast Iron Roller Grates - Designed to roll 360 degrees from either direction, allowing fine ash to drop into ash pit and leaving hot coals in fire box. Comes with a lifetime warranty.
• Thermostatically Controlled Draft - Adds convenience with a full range of comfort determined by the temperature setting of your Fire Chief wall thermostat.
• 3-Speed Blower - This motor allows for gentle circulation of air when heating requirements are low and maximum output when needed.
• Pre-Wired Electrical System - Fully automatic components are pre-wired for your convenience and will reduce electrical installation time and expense.
- Weight 525 lb approx
- Height 50.5”
- Width 26”
- Depth 26”
- Maximum Heating Capacity 1500 -2000 sq ft
- Maximum Btu Output 100,000 approx
- Maximum Log Size 22”
- Flue Size 6”
- Fire Chamber Volume 5.00 cu ft
- Plenum Size 12” Round
- Door Size 13” X 14”
- 3-Speed Blower Capacity 1150,1500, 1800 cfm