Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
The 1802 Series Wood/Coal Furnace comes equipped with a forced draft kit and a wall thermostat. This furnace can be used with existing HVAC ductwork, and includes twin blowers for great airflow. The heat capacity of the 1802 series wood/coal furnace is 2400-3600 square feet. The firebox is lined with firebrick, and the ash door is separate with a removeable ash pan for easy emptying. This unit holds up to 180 lbs. of pellets or coal. All of the doors, grates and liners are extra heavy duty cast iron, and has removeable shaker grates with handle. Installation materials such as floor protectors, connectors, and flues are not included with this unit. The 1802 series wood/coal furnace is easy to connect to 18" x 18" heat outlet, with an 8" flue collar. The manual damper system provides an opportunity for making adjustments to the system for efficient and even heating.
- Forced Draft Kit with a wall thermostat is included.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 8” Flue Collar
- 18” x 18” Heat Outlet
- Secondary Heat Exchanger with Firebrick Baffle for Extra Long Life
- Manual Damper system allows Fine tuning for Maximum efficiency
- Firebrick lined Firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-Heavy Duty Cast Iron doors, grates and liners
- Removable / Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox Dimensions: Width:18 ½”, Depth: 36”, Height: 24 ½”
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 2,400 - 3,600 BTU Range 81,993 - 218,648 FUEL WOOD/COAL Coal/Pellets cap. 180 lbs Log Length 35" Weight 770 lbs. Width 26.5" Depth with blower 55" Depth without blower 44.5" Height 52.75"
The outdoor furnace has become popular among rural housing in recent years. This outdoor furnace is designed to provide efficient heat as a supplement or a main source, while keeping the mess of heating with wood or coal in the great outdoors. The outdoor furnace is made to be installed using the existing HVAC ductwork and can heat a home up to 3000 square feet. The unit does require return air, has a 6" flue collar and a large 1800 CFM blower. The ash pan is removeable, and is located in a separate ash door. The damper is manually run, so it can be set to your preference, and the outdoor furnace can burn wood or coal. The outdoor furnace is weather sealed and powder coated for durability. The doors, grates and liners are all extra heavy duty cast iron and the firebox is firebrick lined for greater efficiency. The chimney adapter kit is sold separately..
- Efficiency on the 1600EF is 72%
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct, etc.)
- Massive 1,800 CFM blower
- 6" flue collar
- 10" diameter heat outlet
- Return air required
- Firebrick lined firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates, and liners
- Secondary heat exchanger with firebrick baffle for extra long live
- Manual damper system allows fine tuning for maximum efficiency
- Chimney adapter kit sold separately
- Removable/replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- 7.1 Cubic Feet Firebox
- Durable painted exterior
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
- Warranty is 1 Year on Electrical Components (blowers, etc.)
- Warranty 3 Years on the Firebox
Fuel - Wood/Coal
Heating Capacity - 2,000-3,000 Sq. Ft.
Coal Capacity - 160 lbs.
Log Length - 28"
BTU Range - 67,000-180,000
Depth w/ blower - 65"
Depth w/o blower - 47.5"
Width - 29"
Height - 56"
weight - 835 lbs.
Big Ass Fans® introduces a new alternative for smaller industrial shops and compact manufacturing areas. The Big Ass Fans 4900 uses the same sturdy components and aerodynamic principles as our other industrial Big Ass Fans, but in a more compact and economical package for smaller industrial and manufacturing spaces. ShopFan is light weight and pre-wired for easier and faster installation. This unit includes the mounting kit as well as a 3' drop tube.
- 1 HP Motor
- Pre-wired for 115 V 20 A operation
- Includes 50-ft motor cord
Keeps things cool
- Improves employee comfort
- Increases productivity and accuracy
Sized for Small Shops
- Air circulation for spaces up to 70 ft x 70 ft
- Fits ceilings as low as 14 ft
- 14-ft diameter fan
- Fan weights 145 lbs.
Truly A Big Ass Fan
- High Volume/Low Speed air movement technology
- Industrial ceiling fan quality
- Fully adjustable speed settings
- Compact control unit is pre-wired
Year-round Energy Savings
- Low energy air circulation
- Provides cooling breezes in summer
- No reverse required, The Shop Fan on its lowest setting gently pushes warm air down in the winter without a cooling effect
A multi fuel Heating System - Outdoor Wood Burning Furnace is a quality, outdoor wood burning, forced air furnace engineered to meet and exceed the heating requirements of the average-sized home in even the coldest winter months.
The FCOS1800D Outdoor Wood Furnace keeps all of the mess outside - no ashes, wood, or dirt associated with indoor woodburning - with the all of the advantages - a reliable, convenient heat source - keeping you warm, all winter long. The OS1800D was designed to provide efficient, economical heat to your home or business. The FCOS1800D is completely assembled and pre-wired when shipped. Does not include chimney.
This item is drop ship from the manufacture. It will be Free Shipping directly to your home or business.
- 9 Cubic Ft. Firebox
- Takes 28” Log
- 125,000 BTU
- 6” Chimney Required
- 10” Hot Air Plenum Outlet
- 12” Cold Air Return
- 25’ 10” Insulated Flex Duct Included
- Cast Iron Grate System
- 13” x 14” Fuel Door
- Weight 675 lbs.
- Heats up to 2500 Sq. Ft.
- Height 59”
- Width 30“
- Depth with blower housing 59”
- Patented Heat Dump Feature
- Thermostatically Controlled Draft System
- 1800 CFM 1/3 HP Blower Motor
- Pre-Wired Electrical System
- Chimney Anchor Plate Included
- Black Door
- 40,000 BTU Capacity
- Auto Ignition
- Multifuel Firepot
- Digital Control Center
- Thermostatic Operation
- Large Ash Pan
- 68 Pound Capacity Hopper
- Black Door
- 40,000 BTU Capacity
- Multifuel Firepot
- Digital Control Center
- Thermostatic Operations
- Auto Ignition Available
- Heating Capacity: 1,500-2,000 sq. ft.
The mini boiler is an indorr ASME-certified wood pellet boiler. The compact design utilixes thermal storage to maximize efficiency.
- Built in USA!!
- EPA qualified phase 2
- Flue Pipe - 6 inch diameter
- Connection Hole (burner) 6 inch diameter
- Power Connection: 120v
- Maximum Output: 102,000 BTU
- Ash Box Volume: 1.74 Cubic Foot
- Boiler Water Capacity: 9.5 Gallons
- Measurement: 26.5" w x 38"-40h x 33.5"d + burner and fan d = 49.75"
- The mini boiler must be installed in a location that has enough space for easy cleaning and maintenanceof the furnace.
- There must be ample room for the storage hopper and auger assembly.
- The furnace must be on a level surface that can support the weight of the unit, as well as the weight of a pellet hopper.
- The furnace room must have a vent to allow ample fresh air for the combustion process.
- A room vent size of at least 31 square inch is recommended.
- Regular cleaning of the heat exchanger tubes is made from the top by taking the top door and cover off the furnace. Ensure the furnace has had ample time to cool before cleaning the heat exchanger tubes and empyting the ash box. Dispose of ash in a metal container away from combustible materials. When cleaning the heat exchanger tubes ensure that you do not damage the ceramic insulation in the process. The mini boiler has an extra-large ash box in the bottom to help with cleaning and maintenance. The ash box should be checked and emptied regularly. The ash box can hold approximately 1.74 cubic feet of ash or 1 to 2 weeks worth on average heat loads.
- Automatic air cleaning handles the daily process.
- Removal of the firepot takes only a few minutes.
- Always disconnect the power source first!
The WoodMaster Renovator Natural Energy heating system is and economical solution that burns abundant, renewable and affordable wood pallets. The renovator is designed to convert your existing fossil fuel boiler/ furnace system into a Natural Energy heating system. No need to replace that old outdated system when you can just Renovate it!
- Efficient heat from wood pellets that supports local economy.
- Approximately 68,000 BTU for larger applications.
- Automatic Ignition for heat demand
- Air cleaned firepot to help keep maintenance to a minimum and retain high efficiency.
- Easily connects to existing systems, convert your fossil fuel heat to pellets for independence from foreign oil.
- Fully automatic PLC for user friendly operation.
- Low maintenance, just makes life easier.
- Compact design that easily fits into tight areas.
- Burn back protection to keep everyone safe.
- 5 Year limited manufacturer warranty
- Manual cleaning is a simple process. Removal of the firepot takes only a few minutes. Below is a step by step process for burner removal. Always disconnect the power source first!
The Force 20 Wood Pellet Furnace is a hot air heat exchanger that is powered by pellets with the Renovator. It conveniently sets up next to your existing forced air system for a simple adaption to your ducting.
- Heat output 68,242 BTU/hr
- Measures 13.39 inches wide X 55 inches high X 22 inches deep (with burner and fan: 53 inches deep)
- CC smoke pipe from floor: 52 inches
- Outside diameter flue pipe: 5 inches
- Ventilation connection: 12 inches
- Air flow 0-3400 m3/h
- Ash box volume: 1 cubic foot
- Power: 120 Vac
- Fire year limited manufacturer warranty
- The Force furnace must be installed in a location that has enough space for easy cleaning and maintenance of the furnace
- There must be ample room for the storage hopper and auger assembly
- The furnace must be on a level surface that can support the weight of the unit, as well as the weight of a fully pellet hopper
- The furnace room must have a vent to allow ample fresh air for the combustion process
- A vent size of at least 20 square inches is recommended
Sweeping the heat exchange tubes:
- Regular cleaning of the heat exchanger tubes is made from the top by taking the top door and cover off the furnace. Ensure the furnace had had ample time to cool before cleaning the heat exchanger tubes and emptying the ash box. Dispose of ash in a metal contained away from combustible materials. When cleaning the heat exchanger tubes ensure that you do not damage the ceramic insulation in the process. The Force has an extra large ash box in the bottom to help with cleaning and maintenance. The ash box should be checked and emptied regularly, and can hold approximately 1 cubic feet or ash or 1 to 2 weeks worth of ash.
Cleaning the burner:
- Air cleaning is a simple process. Removal of the firepot takes only a few minutes. Always disconnect the power source first.
If you work outdoors or in a building with no heating, you know what it feels like to be cold during the chilly months of the year. Your body cannot function in a high capacity when it is that cold. Get a portable forced air heater today and make your work day more comfortable. This heater can heat up to 13,500 square feet for up to 10 hours! You and your co-workers will be in such a better mood all day if they are warm. The Comfort Control Thermostat allows you to be able to enjoy the heat, while lowering the bills. You can adjust the maximum temperature and the heater will not go over that all day. Also, with two wheels attached to the heater, you can wheel it anywhere you want easily! So get a portable forced air heater today and make the job easier. Product features are as follows:
- Comfort Control Thermostat
- LED Temperature Display
- Auto Overheat Shut-Off Device
- Shutdown Protection System(SPS)
- Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- 12" Solid Wheels
Specifications Heater Type Multi- Fuel Forced Air Fuel Type 1K Kerosene; Diesel #1; #1 Fuel Oil BTU Output 650,000 Ignition Type Automatic Electronic Ignition Tank Size (gal.) 50 Operating Time (hrs.) 10 Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 13,500 Length (in.) 69.20 Width (in.) 32.80 Height (in.) 48.70 Weight (lbs.) 275.60