Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
The 1802g add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 800 CFM blowers and up to 218,000btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 3600 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by green powder coated steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the 18” x 18” heat outlet. Available accessories include the Universal filter box Kit and Hot Water Coil kit.
- Forced Draft Kit with a wall thermostat is included.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 8” Flue Collar
- 18” x 18” Heat Outlet
- Secondary Heat Exchanger with Firebrick Baffle for Extra Long Life
- Manual Damper system allows Fine tuning for Maximum efficiency
- Firebrick lined Firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-Heavy Duty Cast Iron doors, grates and liners
- Removable / Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox Dimensions: Width:18 ½”, Depth: 36”, Height: 24 ½”
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 2,400 - 3,600 BTU Range 81,993 - 218,648 FUEL WOOD/COAL Coal/Pellets cap. 180 lbs Log Length 35" Weight 770 lbs. Width 26.5" Depth with blower 55" Depth without blower 44.5" Height 52.75"
Big Ass Fans® introduces a new alternative for smaller industrial shops and compact manufacturing areas. ShopFan uses the same sturdy components and aerodynamic principles as our other industrial Big Ass Fans, but in a more compact and economical package for smaller industrial and manufacturing spaces. ShopFan is light weight and pre-wired for easier and faster installation. This unit includes the mounting kit as well as a 3' drop tube.
- 1 HP Motor
- Pre-wired for 115 V 20 A operation
- Includes 50-ft motor cord
Keeps things cool
- Improves employee comfort
- Increases productivity and accuracy
Sized for Small Shops
- Air circulation for spaces up to 70 ft x 70 ft
- Fits ceilings as low as 14 ft
- 14-ft diameter fan
- Fan weights 241 lbs.
Truly A Big Ass Fan
- High Volume/Low Speed air movement technology
- Industrial ceiling fan quality
- Fully adjustable speed settings
- Compact control unit is pre-wired
Year-round Energy Savings
- Low energy air circulation
- Provides cooling breezes in summer
- No reverse required, The Shop Fan on its lowest setting gently pushes warm air down in the winter without a cooling effect
The 1600EF Exterior Furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace while leaving the mess to the great outdoors. With up to 180,000 btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 3000 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick and cast iron lined firebox surrounded by powder coated all weather steel shell that is over lapped for a tighter weather seal. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the 10” heat outlet and 12” supply.
- Efficiency on the 1600EF is 72%
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct, etc.)
- Massive 1,800 CFM blower
- 6" flue collar
- 10" diameter heat outlet
- Return air required
- Firebrick lined firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates, and liners
- Secondary heat exchanger with firebrick baffle for extra long live
- Manual damper system allows fine tuning for maximum efficiency
- Chimney adapter kit sold separately
- Removable/replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- 7.1 Cubic Feet Firebox
- Durable painted exterior
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
- Warranty is 1 Year on Electrical Components (blowers, etc.)
- Warranty 3 Years on the Firebox
Fuel - Wood/Coal
Heating Capacity - 2,000-3,000 Sq. Ft.
Coal Capacity - 160 lbs.
Log Length - 28"
BTU Range - 67,000-180,000
Depth w/ blower - 65"
Depth w/o blower - 47.5"
Width - 29"
Height - 56"
weight - 835 lbs.
A multi fuel Heating System - Outdoor Wood Burning Furnace is a quality, outdoor wood burning, forced air furnace engineered to meet and exceed the heating requirements of the average-sized home in even the coldest winter months.
The FCOS1800D Outdoor Wood Furnace keeps all of the mess outside - no ashes, wood, or dirt associated with indoor woodburning - with the all of the advantages - a reliable, convenient heat source - keeping you warm, all winter long. The OS1800D was designed to provide efficient, economical heat to your home or business. The FCOS1800D is completely assembled and pre-wired when shipped. Does not include chimney.
This item is drop ship from the manufacture. It will be Free Shipping directly to your home or business.
- 9 Cubic Ft. Firebox
- Takes 28” Log
- 125,000 BTU
- 6” Chimney Required
- 10” Hot Air Plenum Outlet
- 12” Cold Air Return
- 25’ 10” Insulated Flex Duct Included
- Cast Iron Grate System
- 13” x 14” Fuel Door
- Weight 675 lbs.
- Heats up to 2500 Sq. Ft.
- Height 59”
- Width 30“
- Depth with blower housing 59”
- Patented Heat Dump Feature
- Thermostatically Controlled Draft System
- 1800 CFM 1/3 HP Blower Motor
- Pre-Wired Electrical System
- Chimney Anchor Plate Included
Whether burning wood or coal, our largest indoor furnace Heat system, the Fire Chief FC1100, will keep you warm during the coldest winter. Fire Chief Indoor Wood and Coal Burning Furnaces are designed for maximum efficiency with our unique 360° Roller Grates (with a lifetime warranty) and a Secondary Combustion Chamber - each Wood furnace is pre-wired for easy installation, constructed of heavy gauge steel (7 ga & 10 ga) plus cast iron front and rear baffles for strength and Quality Heating System durability.
Comfortably heats up to approximately 5000 square feet*
- Quality Heating System Construction - High Grade, heavy (7 & 10) gauge steel is continuously welded for maximum structural strength to make this quality heating system a safe wood furnace.
- Secondary Combustion Chamber - This quality heating system increases fuel efficiency while re-burning smoke and wood gases before they are vented up the chimney.
- Cold Air Return/Filter Box - Standard equipment on the FC1100 Fire Chief Wood Furnace. The box filters the return air as well as allowing a connection for a cold air return duct if necessary.
- Cast Iron Baffle - Directs the combustion air flow below and above the cast iron grates creating the maximum fire temperature for every pound of fuel. This quality heating system cast iron baffle comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Cast Iron Roller Grates - Designed to roll 360 degrees from either direction, allowing fine ash to drop into ash pit and leaving hot coals in fire box. This quality heating systems cast iron roller grates includes a lifetime warranty.
- Thermostatically Controlled Draft - Adds convenience with a full range of comfort determined by the temperature setting of your Fire Chief wall thermostat.
- 3-Speed Blower - This quality heating system motor allows for gentle circulation of air when heating requirements are low and high output when heating requirements are high.
- Pre-Wired Electrical System - Fully automatic components are pre-wired for your convenience and to reduce electrical installation time and expense
- Weight 800 lb approx
- Height 50.5”
- Width 26”
- Depth 39”
- Maximum Heating Capacity 5000 sq ft
- Maximum Btu Output 200,000 approx
- Maximum Log Size 34”
- Flue Size 8”
- Fire Chamber Volume 11.00 cu ft
- Plenum Size 12” Round
- Door Size 13” X 14”
- 3-Speed Blower Capacity 1150,1500, 1800 cfm
- Black Door
- 40,000 BTU Capacity
- Auto Ignition
- Multifuel Firepot
- Digital Control Center
- Thermostatic Operation
- Large Ash Pan
- 68 Pound Capacity Hopper
- Black Door
- 40,000 BTU Capacity
- Multifuel Firepot
- Digital Control Center
- Thermostatic Operations
- Auto Ignition Available
- Heating Capacity: 1,500-2,000 sq. ft.
The mini boiler is an indorr ASME-certified wood pellet boiler. The compact design utilixes thermal storage to maximize efficiency.
- Built in USA!!
- EPA qualified phase 2
- Flue Pipe - 6 inch diameter
- Connection Hole (burner) 6 inch diameter
- Power Connection: 120v
- Maximum Output: 102,000 BTU
- Ash Box Volume: 1.74 Cubic Foot
- Boiler Water Capacity: 9.5 Gallons
- Measurement: 26.5" w x 38"-40h x 33.5"d + burner and fan d = 49.75"
- The mini boiler must be installed in a location that has enough space for easy cleaning and maintenanceof the furnace.
- There must be ample room for the storage hopper and auger assembly.
- The furnace must be on a level surface that can support the weight of the unit, as well as the weight of a pellet hopper.
- The furnace room must have a vent to allow ample fresh air for the combustion process.
- A room vent size of at least 31 square inch is recommended.
- Regular cleaning of the heat exchanger tubes is made from the top by taking the top door and cover off the furnace. Ensure the furnace has had ample time to cool before cleaning the heat exchanger tubes and empyting the ash box. Dispose of ash in a metal container away from combustible materials. When cleaning the heat exchanger tubes ensure that you do not damage the ceramic insulation in the process. The mini boiler has an extra-large ash box in the bottom to help with cleaning and maintenance. The ash box should be checked and emptied regularly. The ash box can hold approximately 1.74 cubic feet of ash or 1 to 2 weeks worth on average heat loads.
- Automatic air cleaning handles the daily process.
- Removal of the firepot takes only a few minutes.
- Always disconnect the power source first!
The WoodMaster Renovator Natural Energy heating system is and economical solution that burns abundant, renewable and affordable wood pallets. The renovator is designed to convert your existing fossil fuel boiler/ furnace system into a Natural Energy heating system. No need to replace that old outdated system when you can just Renovate it!
- Efficient heat from wood pellets that supports local economy.
- Approximately 68,000 BTU for larger applications.
- Automatic Ignition for heat demand
- Air cleaned firepot to help keep maintenance to a minimum and retain high efficiency.
- Easily connects to existing systems, convert your fossil fuel heat to pellets for independence from foreign oil.
- Fully automatic PLC for user friendly operation.
- Low maintenance, just makes life easier.
- Compact design that easily fits into tight areas.
- Burn back protection to keep everyone safe.
- 5 Year limited manufacturer warranty
- Manual cleaning is a simple process. Removal of the firepot takes only a few minutes. Below is a step by step process for burner removal. Always disconnect the power source first!
The Force 20 Wood Pellet Furnace is a hot air heat exchanger that is powered by pellets with the Renovator. It conveniently sets up next to your existing forced air system for a simple adaption to your ducting.
- Heat output 68,242 BTU/hr
- Measures 13.39 inches wide X 55 inches high X 22 inches deep (with burner and fan: 53 inches deep)
- CC smoke pipe from floor: 52 inches
- Outside diameter flue pipe: 5 inches
- Ventilation connection: 12 inches
- Air flow 0-3400 m3/h
- Ash box volume: 1 cubic foot
- Power: 120 Vac
- Fire year limited manufacturer warranty
- The Force furnace must be installed in a location that has enough space for easy cleaning and maintenance of the furnace
- There must be ample room for the storage hopper and auger assembly
- The furnace must be on a level surface that can support the weight of the unit, as well as the weight of a fully pellet hopper
- The furnace room must have a vent to allow ample fresh air for the combustion process
- A vent size of at least 20 square inches is recommended
Sweeping the heat exchange tubes:
- Regular cleaning of the heat exchanger tubes is made from the top by taking the top door and cover off the furnace. Ensure the furnace had had ample time to cool before cleaning the heat exchanger tubes and emptying the ash box. Dispose of ash in a metal contained away from combustible materials. When cleaning the heat exchanger tubes ensure that you do not damage the ceramic insulation in the process. The Force has an extra large ash box in the bottom to help with cleaning and maintenance. The ash box should be checked and emptied regularly, and can hold approximately 1 cubic feet or ash or 1 to 2 weeks worth of ash.
Cleaning the burner:
- Air cleaning is a simple process. Removal of the firepot takes only a few minutes. Always disconnect the power source first.