Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
The Dyna-Glo Delux 170,000 BTU portable multi-fuel forced air heaters offer improved circulation and a maintenance friendly design. The Comfort Control Thermostat and Dual BTU Technology conserves fuel and makes maintaining thermal comfort effortless. Digital Diagnostics ensures the 135,000 or 170,000 BTU's will always be ready to heat an area of 4,000 square feet for 10 to 13 hours. 10" Flat-Free wheels mean no flats, no down time.
- Dual Heat Technology
- Comfort Control Thermostat
- Integrated Digital Diagnostics
- 10" Flat-Free Wheels
- Safety Flame-out Sensor
- Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- Front and Rear Lift Handles w/ Cord Wrap
- Built-In Air Pressure Gauge
- Dual Source Power Cord
- Maintenance Friendly Design
Specifications Heater Type Multi-Type Forced Air Fuel Type 1K Kerosene; Diesel #1; #1 Fuel Oil BTU Output 170,000 (HIGH) / 135,000 (LOW) Ignition Type Automatic Electronic Ignition Tank size (gal.) 13 Operating Time (hrs.) 10 (HIGH) / 13 (LOW) Heating Coverage Area (sq.ft.) 4,000 Length (in.) 47.40 Width (in.) 23.10 Height (in.) 33.50 Weight (lbs.) 60.20
ProCom Heating’s Portable Outdoor Forced Air Heaters provide a high level of heat output buy circulating heat throughout and area. These commercial grade forced air heaters are made with heavy duty grade components for long lasting use. Not only are these heaters loaded with tons of features, they also include many patented features exclusive only to ProCom Heating. Easy to use, these commercial grade heaters operate off kerosene fuel, #1 and #2 diesel fuel, fuel oil, JP-8 fuel and jet a fuel. Perfect for worker comfort, framing, dry walling, curing concrete, remodeling, automotive, agriculture, sporting events and many DIY projects.
- CSA certified for kerosene and diesel fuels
- Thermostat operation
- Heats up to 2600 sq. ft.
- Patented glow plug allows sub zero performance
- On board diagnostics center
- 5.5 gal. fuel tank
- Patented fuel recognition system
- Powerful Instant Heat – High performance fan
- Safe & Economical
- Auto Shut-off if power is interrupted or flame is extinguished
- Quality construction – rugged steel body, heavy-duty motor and operating components
- Easy to use – fill with fuel, plug into approved power source and enjoy
- Value Added Features – Unmatched quality and performance design
- 1 year limited warranty
- CSA approved
The NewAir AC-10000H is a portable 10,000 BTU air conditioner is an intelligently designed unit engineered to work in multiple ways. Imagine having 4 different appliances combined into 1 compact unit. The brilliantly built AC-10000H works as an air conditioner, heater, dehumidifier and fan all in one!
Self-Evaporative Function- This NewAir portable air unit has a self-evaporative function which results in continuous operation without the extra condensate buildup on the AC. Cooling air efficiency is increased and the need to drain the condensate collected in the tank is decreased.
Portably Designed- Simple and chic, the NewAir AC-10000H air conditioner is lightweight and equipped with rolling casters which makes it convenient to move from one room to another.
All Year Usage- The NewAir AC-10000H air and heating device can be used all year long, whether it be warming up during the winter, managing allergies during the spring season, or cooling off in the summer.
Adjustable Temperature- Preset your portable AC-10000H air conditioner to a comfortable temperature level and this compact AC unit will maintain the set temperature.
- Air conditioner and heater combo
- Fan and dehumidifier capabilities
- Portable and compact
- Covers up to 325 square feet
- Automatic temperature control function
- Includes a remote control
Specifications Length (in.) 12.20" Width (in.) 13.80" Height (in.) 28.00" Product Weight 50.70 lbs Warranty 1 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty Coverage Area 325 Square Feet Voltage 115 Volts Watts 909 Watts Amps 8.3 amps Frequency 60 Hz Cooling Capacity 10,000 BTUs Noise Level 54 dB Cooling operating Temperature Higher than 74ºF Number of Fan Speed 2 Fan Only Option Yes Programmable Timer Yes Timer Length 1-12 hours Refrigerant Type R410A Compressor Type Rotary Hose Type Exhaust Pipe Length: 59.6 inches Auto-Evaporative System Yes Adjustable Air Louvers Yes Automatic Air Filters Yes Air Filter Yes Air Filter Type Built-In Display Type LCD Remote Control Yes Casters Yes Certifications ETL
Replaces wood burning grate to permit burning of bituminous and sub-bituminous coal in Deluxe models 311/411/521FB/621/622FBT and many earlier models.
- Extra thick 3-section shaker grates
- Shaker rod assembly
Also includes: required fire door with spinner knob.
Order #238 if you already have fire door w/spinner knob.Learn More
Dyna-Glo Delux's 100,000 BTU portable propane gas radiant heater is a light-weight, heavy-duty heating solution for areas up to 2,900 square feet. The variable output valve allows for just the right amount of heat needed. A flame safety system and full surround cage keeps things safe, while the 1-hand piezo ignition system keeps things simple.
- Variable BTU Output
- Flame Safety System
- 1-Hand Piezo Ignition
- Full Surround Steel Cage
- Included Hose & Regulator Assembly
Specifications Heater Type Gas Radiant Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings 3 BTU Output 50,000/100,000/125,000 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 2,900 Length (in.) 16.34 Width (in.) 16.34 Height (in.) 29.92 Weight (lbs.) 20.30
Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 50,000 50,000 50,000 Operating Time (hrs) 9 17 43 Medium BTU Output N/A 100,000 100,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A 9 22 High BTU Output N/A N/A 125,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A N/A 17.5
The Chateau Electric Fireplace features the clean lines and classic styling familiar to stone mantels, realized in wood. In three great finishes, this design is sure to compliment a variety of décor, from classic to contemporary. The Vivid Flame Electric Firebox plugs into any standard outlet for convenient set up. The features include remote control, programmable thermostat, timer function, brightness settings and ultra bright Vivid Flame LED technology. Available in White, Dark Walnut, or Espresso finishes.
- Solid wood and veneered MDF construction
- Includes: Mantel, firebox and remote control, screen kit
- 1400 Watt heater, rated over 4700 BTUs per hour
- Assembly Required
This 26" contemporary electric fireplace insert features a silver tray with gold, silver and clear reflective glass and features the most customizable flame effect technology available! Allowing complete command over a multitude of options, offering an unsurpassed experience. New SpectraFire Plus offers an astounding 125 user selectable flame effect options to create the perfect mood and ambiance for any style. Safer Plug Fire Prevention Technology that prevents unsafe conditions by continuously monitoring the plug's temperature. The built-in thermostat automatically turns off the heater if it starts to overheat. Once the outlet and plug have cooled down, the heater will operate as normal.
- Spectrafire+ customizable flame effect
- The most customizable flame effect technology available
- Silver tray with gold, silver and clear reflective glass media
- Clear glass front
- 1400 watt/11.7 Amps; 4600 BTU’s/hr heater can warm up to 400 square feet
- SpectraFire Plus: 125 total flame effect combinations
- 5 flame speed settings allow you to adjust from a fast roaring fire down to a gentle flickering flame
- 5 adjustable brightness settings allow the user to pick the perfect brightness for their environment and ambiance
- Flame Effects: SpectraFire, Sapphire, Amethyst, Campfire, Midnight Fire, and Auto cycle
- Flame effect can be used with or without heat – leaving you free to enjoy the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long
- Energy saving LED technology Backlit LED display shows thermostat settings and icons show the status of other insert functions
- Product Dimensions: 27.0"w x 9.5"d x 17.7"h
- Carton Dimensions: 29.1"w x 12.6"d x 20.9"h
- Gross Weight: 34.5 lbs.
- Net Weight: 30.4 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 4.433
Warm towels are a luxury that most anyone would enjoy. Of course, experiencing dryer-fresh towels isn’t something that most people do everyday—it’s not convenient enough. That’s why WarmlyYours is proud to offer the Barcelona towel warmer. This model features a durable, long-lasting stainless steel construction with eight horizontal bars, but what’s best of all is it is freestanding—you won’t have to deal with mounting it on a wall. The plug-in Barcelona towel warmer provides you with warm towels whenever you want them.Because this model is freestanding, it’s somewhat more convenient than our other models that are wall-mounted. This means that you can keep it in any room you want, and if at any time you want the towel warmer somewhere else – for example, in your bedroom to warm up blankets before going to sleep—it’s easy to move it around your home.Because all you have to do with this model is plug it in, you can do so before you get in the shower and have warm towels waiting for you when you’re finished. You deserve the comfort and luxury of having warm towels whenever you want them—choose the Barcelona electric towel warmer from WarmlyYours.
- 120 Volts
- 150 Watts
- 8-Bar Design
- 5 foot Plug In Line Cord
- UL Listed Safe
- Free Standing
- On/Off Switch
- Brushed Stainless Stell
- No Installation Required
- Heats Quickley and Evenly
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- 24 Inches Wide
- 36 Inches High