Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
Whether you are using it in a garage or on the jobsite, this 175,000 BTU Forced Air Kerosene heater by Mr. Heater is up for the task. With jobsite ready dual powder coated tubular steel handles, pneumatic rubber tires, and a split upper shell designed for maintenance, you can expect long life and faithful service from your Mr. Heater Forced Air Kerosene heater. Equipped with high output fully enclosed motors and large glove friendly controls, you cannot go wrong. Heating up to 4,200 square feet and controlled by a factory installed thermostat, this unit effortlessly heats up a lot of space quickly. Equipped with a high limit safety switch and a photo CAD cell to shut the unit off in unsafe conditions, you can use this heater with no worries and focus on the task at hand. This kerosene heater has all the versatility and safety features the jobsite requires.
- 175,000 BTU per hour
- For use with kerosene 1 and 2, diesel 1 and 2, home heating oil and JP-8
- Heats up to 4,250 sq. ft.
- Operates approximately 10 hours on full tank
- Overheat safety shutdown
- Fuel gauge
- Continuous ignition
- Heavy construction
- Enclosed motor
- Thermostat for temperature control
- 13.4 gallon fuel tank
The Luma Comfort EC220W Evaporative Cooler goes wherever it's needed to bring instant cooling to areas up to 650 square feet. As the largest and most powerful model in the Luma Comfort evaporative cooler line, this heavy-duty unit draws air from outside and uses a powerful blower to push it through 3 water saturated, rigid cooling pads located on 3 different sides of the cooler. As it cools your air, the EC220W also filters out airborne particles and increases employee productivity, all by using up to 80% less energy than an air conditioner.
Constructed of UV-protected ABS plastic, the Luma Comfort is designed for durability and will not corrode or crack. To operate the EC220W, add water to the large, 10.6 gallon water tank or connect the unit directly to a garden hose, spigot or direct water line.
Additional features include a powerful 220 watt motor, automatic air louvers and 1650 CFM of cooling.
- Color: White/gray
- Dimensions: 27.4” x 17.2” x 41.3”
- Weight: 41.9 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V-120V / 60 Hz / 220W
- Coverage Area: Up to 650 square feet
- Tank Size: 10.6 gallons
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Noise Level (dB): 68
- Airflow: 1650 CFM
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Cools larger areas up to 650 sq. ft.
- Economical & eco-friendly means of cooling
- Uses much less electricity than an AC
- Uses high-efficiency cooling pads
- Air vents on 3 sides of the unit for more cooling
- Powerful blower design with widespread oscillation
- Connects to a standard garden hose
- Adds moisture to dry environments
- Simple assembly with no tools required
ProCom Heating’s Portable Outdoor Forced Air Heaters provide a high level of heat output buy circulating heat throughout and area. These commercial grade forced air heaters are made with heavy duty grade components for long lasting use. Not only are these heaters loaded with tons of features, they also include many patented features exclusive only to ProCom Heating. Easy to use, these commercial grade heaters operate off kerosene fuel, #1 and #2 diesel fuel, fuel oil, JP-8 fuel and jet a fuel. Perfect for worker comfort, framing, dry walling, curing concrete, remodeling, automotive, agriculture, sporting events and many DIY projects.
- CSA certified for kerosene and diesel fuels
- Thermostat operation
- Heats up to 2600 sq. ft.
- Patented glow plug allows sub zero performance
- On board diagnostics center
- 5.5 gal. fuel tank
- Patented fuel recognition system
- Powerful Instant Heat – High performance fan
- Safe & Economical
- Auto Shut-off if power is interrupted or flame is extinguished
- Quality construction – rugged steel body, heavy-duty motor and operating components
- Easy to use – fill with fuel, plug into approved power source and enjoy
- Value Added Features – Unmatched quality and performance design
- 1 year limited warranty
- CSA approved
The Rocket is a high efficiency wood stove among the smallest on the market. This leg model is EPA certified. The Rocket is ideal for small areas that require a limited heating capacity without compromise on the appliance efficiency.
- Model # : DB03185
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 250 - 1 000
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Legs
- Steel thickness (top) : 3/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 78.2%
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 3.99 g/h
- Baffle : High quality stainless steel
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Adjustable handle
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6''
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek
This Forced Draft Conversion Kit #253 can be added to our current furnace models #521FB or #621 and many previous models. This is an upgrade to the standard Automatic Damper Control on those models.
Forced Draft has a number of advantages: Improved fire starting, overcoming poor drafting chimney issues along with the added convenience of being able to control the temperature in your living room without having to go to the furnace and adjust the Automatic Damper Control.
This Kit includes (1) 50-cfm draft blower, transformer relay, fan controls, junction box, wall thermostat and necessary wiring (low voltage wiring to wall thermostat not included) and a step by step instruction manual.
- 1-50-cfm Draft Blower with sealed Ball Bearings
- 1-Low Voltage Wall Thermostat by Honeywell
- 1-Junction Box
- 1-Adjustable Fan Control by Honeywell
- Conduit, wiring and connectors
- Step by Step Installation instructions
Replaces wood burning grate to permit burning of bituminous and sub-bituminous coal in Deluxe models 311/411/521FB/621/622FBT and many earlier models.
- Extra thick 3-section shaker grates
- Shaker rod assembly
Also includes: required fire door with spinner knob.
Order #238 if you already have fire door w/spinner knob.Learn More
The NewAir AC-10000H is a portable 10,000 BTU air conditioner is an intelligently designed unit engineered to work in multiple ways. Imagine having 4 different appliances combined into 1 compact unit. The brilliantly built AC-10000H works as an air conditioner, heater, dehumidifier and fan all in one!
Self-Evaporative Function- This NewAir portable air unit has a self-evaporative function which results in continuous operation without the extra condensate buildup on the AC. Cooling air efficiency is increased and the need to drain the condensate collected in the tank is decreased.
Portably Designed- Simple and chic, the NewAir AC-10000H air conditioner is lightweight and equipped with rolling casters which makes it convenient to move from one room to another.
All Year Usage- The NewAir AC-10000H air and heating device can be used all year long, whether it be warming up during the winter, managing allergies during the spring season, or cooling off in the summer.
Adjustable Temperature- Preset your portable AC-10000H air conditioner to a comfortable temperature level and this compact AC unit will maintain the set temperature.
- Air conditioner and heater combo
- Fan and dehumidifier capabilities
- Portable and compact
- Covers up to 325 square feet
- Automatic temperature control function
- Includes a remote control
Specifications Length (in.) 12.20" Width (in.) 13.80" Height (in.) 28.00" Product Weight 50.70 lbs Warranty 1 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty Coverage Area 325 Square Feet Voltage 115 Volts Watts 909 Watts Amps 8.3 amps Frequency 60 Hz Cooling Capacity 10,000 BTUs Noise Level 54 dB Cooling operating Temperature Higher than 74ºF Number of Fan Speed 2 Fan Only Option Yes Programmable Timer Yes Timer Length 1-12 hours Refrigerant Type R410A Compressor Type Rotary Hose Type Exhaust Pipe Length: 59.6 inches Auto-Evaporative System Yes Adjustable Air Louvers Yes Automatic Air Filters Yes Air Filter Yes Air Filter Type Built-In Display Type LCD Remote Control Yes Casters Yes Certifications ETL
Ultra-low-profile and virtually invisible, WarmlyYours FeelsWarm® countertop heaters are ideal for most any counter in your home, whether you want the kitchen counter to be more comfortable or your home bar could use some coziness. The standard heaters adhere discreetly and permanently to the underside of the countertop, to gently warm the surface 20-25 degrees above room temperature. With simple installation, these countertop heaters make it even easier to love every room in your home. With countertop heaters, you’ll no longer feel the chill from your counters.
- 20 Watts per sq ft
- 12 - 24 Volt
- Includes a Thermal Control Unit (TCU) and Transformer
- Commonly installed underneath granite and stone countertops
- Designed to raise the temperature of a stone countertop approximately 20-25 degrees above room temperature
- WarmlyYours FeelsWarm® Countertop Heaters come with a two-tier warranty: Heating element: 3 years from date of purchase. This does not include damage, tampering, improper electrical powering, or wiring. Power supply and supplemental accessories: 2 years from date of purchase.
- Warms a countertop for about 10-cents-per-day
- ow-profile mat, designed for a customized fit