Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
ProCom Heating’s Portable Outdoor Forced Air Heaters provide a high level of heat output buy circulating heat throughout and area. These commercial grade forced air heaters are made with heavy duty grade components for long lasting use. Not only are these heaters loaded with tons of features, they also include many patented features exclusive only to ProCom Heating. Easy to use, these commercial grade heaters operate off kerosene fuel, #1 and #2 diesel fuel, fuel oil, JP-8 fuel and jet a fuel. Perfect for worker comfort, framing, dry walling, curing concrete, remodeling, automotive, agriculture, sporting events and many DIY projects.
- CSA certified for kerosene and diesel fuels
- Thermostat operation
- Heats up to 2600 sq. ft.
- Patented glow plug allows sub zero performance
- On board diagnostics center
- 5.5 gal. fuel tank
- Patented fuel recognition system
Replaces wood burning grate to permit burning of bituminous and sub-bituminous coal in Deluxe models 311/411/521FB/621/622FBT and many earlier models.
- Extra thick 3-section shaker grates
- Shaker rod assembly
Also includes: required fire door with spinner knob.
Order #238 if you already have fire door w/spinner knob.Learn More
Dyna-Glo Delux's 100,000 BTU portable propane gas radiant heater is a light-weight, heavy-duty heating solution for areas up to 2,900 square feet. The variable output valve allows for just the right amount of heat needed. A flame safety system and full surround cage keeps things safe, while the 1-hand piezo ignition system keeps things simple.
- Variable BTU Output
- Flame Safety System
- 1-Hand Piezo Ignition
- Full Surround Steel Cage
- Included Hose & Regulator Assembly
Specifications Heater Type Gas Radiant Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings 3 BTU Output 50,000/100,000/125,000 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 2,900 Length (in.) 16.34 Width (in.) 16.34 Height (in.) 29.92 Weight (lbs.) 20.30
Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 50,000 50,000 50,000 Operating Time (hrs) 9 17 43 Medium BTU Output N/A 100,000 100,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A 9 22 High BTU Output N/A N/A 125,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A N/A 17.5
Warm towels are a luxury that most anyone would enjoy. Of course, experiencing dryer-fresh towels isn’t something that most people do everyday—it’s not convenient enough. That’s why WarmlyYours is proud to offer the Barcelona towel warmer. This model features a durable, long-lasting stainless steel construction with eight horizontal bars, but what’s best of all is it is freestanding—you won’t have to deal with mounting it on a wall. The plug-in Barcelona towel warmer provides you with warm towels whenever you want them.Because this model is freestanding, it’s somewhat more convenient than our other models that are wall-mounted. This means that you can keep it in any room you want, and if at any time you want the towel warmer somewhere else – for example, in your bedroom to warm up blankets before going to sleep—it’s easy to move it around your home.Because all you have to do with this model is plug it in, you can do so before you get in the shower and have warm towels waiting for you when you’re finished. You deserve the comfort and luxury of having warm towels whenever you want them—choose the Barcelona electric towel warmer from WarmlyYours.
- 120 Volts
- 150 Watts
- 8-Bar Design
- 5 foot Plug In Line Cord
- UL Listed Safe
- Free Standing
- On/Off Switch
- Brushed Stainless Stell
- No Installation Required
- Heats Quickley and Evenly
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- 24 Inches Wide
- 36 Inches High
- Powerful Instant Heat – High performance fan
- Safe & Economical
- Auto Shut-off if power is interrupted or flame is extinguished
- Quality construction – rugged steel body, heavy-duty motor and operating components
- Easy to use – fill with fuel, plug into approved power source and enjoy
- Value Added Features – Unmatched quality and performance design
- 1 year limited warranty
- CSA approved
Introducing the most powerful portable air conditioner, the NewAir AC-14100E. With 14,000 BTUs of cooling capacity, this unit is powerful enough to cool rooms up to 525 square feet and features commercial-quality construction and components. Perfect for living spaces, light commercial use, server rooms, or any space that can't accommodate a wall or window unit. Includes LCD control panel and convenient remote.
Proven Power- The cooling power of the NewAir AC-14100E portable air conditioner is backed up by independent tests, proving effective cooling for rooms up to 525 square feet.
Fully Portable- Installation is a breeze. The window kit included with the NewAir AC-14100E portable AC sets up in just minutes, so you can move it from room to room as needed.
Automatic Controls- Pick your perfect temperature and keep it that way with the AC-14100E's automatic temperature control. Using the LCD panel or remote control, adjust the timer, sleep mode and fan speed as needed.
Multi-Functional Appliance- The AC-14100E functions as a portable air-conditioner, dehumidifier and fan, to keep you comfortable no matter what the season.
Earth Friendly- Constructed with the advanced R-410A refrigerant, the AC-14100E is friendly to the environment and won't destroy the ozone.
- Our most powerful portable air conditioner provides a blast of cool air
- Portable unit is easy to move and quick to set up
- Automatically maintains your ideal temperature
- Cools rooms up to 525 square feet – perfect for living rooms, studio apartments or light commercial spaces
- Control timer and sleep functions with the convenient wireless remote
- Self-evaporative technology uses the moisture collected to effectively cool indoor areas
Specifications Length (in.) 15.90" Width (in.) 15.60" Height (in.) 31.10" Product Weight 61.9 lbs Warranty 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty Coverage Area 525 Square Feet Voltage 115 Volts Watts 1417 Watts Amps 12.7amps Frequency 60 Hz Cooling Capacity 14,000 BTUs Noise Level 57dB Cooling Operating Temperature 64-90ºF Number of Fan Speed 3 Fan Only Option Yes Programmable Timer Yes Timer Length 24-Hour Refrigerant Type R-410A Compressor Type Rotary Hose Type Single Exhaust Pipe Length 59.06 inches Auto-Evaporative System Yes Adjustable Air Louvers Yes Automatic Air Filters Yes Air Filter Yes Air Filter Type Carbon Display Type LCD Remote Control Yes Casters Yes Certifications ETL
This rolling mantel features a transitional design with Premium Oak finish. Features include locking casters for convenient mobility and anti-tipping counterweight. The 23" Infrared Quartz electric fireplace insert that features energy-efficient LED Spectrafire Plus flame technology with realistic resin logs and ember bed. Infrared technology maintains a soft, moist, safe heat without reducing oxygen or humidity. Flame effect can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long. The insert also features Safer Plug fire prevention technology - the plug has a built-in thermostat that shuts the unit off if it senses that the temperature in the plug starts to increase.
- Warms a room up to 1000 square feet
- Infrared quartz technology
- Provides a safe, moist, healthy heat and provides quick, even distibution for immediate warmth
- Proprietary multi-step fine furniture finishing process sealed with a protective lacquer for rich color and durable surfaces
- Anti-tipping counterweight
- Quartz infrared heating elements
- lifetime is over 20k hours
- No assembly required
- Spectrafire+ customizable flame effect
- Traditional Style 031 Series insert: realistic resin logs and ember bed
- Backlit LED display shows thermostat settings and icons show the status of other insert functions
- 5 flame speed settings allow you to adjust from a fast roaring fire down to a gentle flickering flame
- 5 adjustable brightness settings allow the user to pick the perfect brightness for their environment and ambiance
- Product Dimensions: 33.0"w x 13.0"d x 28.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 36.0"w x 16.0"d x 30.5"h
- Gross Weight: 76.8 lbs.
- Net Weight: 61.6 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 10.167
- Premium Oak Finish
Best selling item! Handsome pillars with curved supports create an understated elegance in any room. Available in Mahogany, White and Black wash. Uses 13 oz. cans of Real Flame Gel Fuel.
- Solid wood and veneered MDF construction
- Includes: Mantel, firebox, handpainted log set and screen kit
- Uses clean burning Real Flame Gel Fuel emitting up to 9000 BTUs of heat per hour lasting up to three hours
- Assembly Required
- 41.25 Inches High
- 48.03 Inches Wide
- 13.78 Inches Deep
Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process.
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture
- Shed features zippered front and rear door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions