Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
Big Ass Fans® introduces a new alternative for smaller industrial shops and compact manufacturing areas. ShopFan uses the same sturdy components and aerodynamic principles as our other industrial Big Ass Fans, but in a more compact and economical package for smaller industrial and manufacturing spaces. ShopFan is light weight and pre-wired for easier and faster installation. This unit includes the mounting kit as well as a 3' drop tube.
- 1 HP Motor
- Pre-wired for 115 V 20 A operation
- Includes 50-ft motor cord
Keeps things cool
- Improves employee comfort
- Increases productivity and accuracy
Sized for Small Shops
- Air circulation for spaces up to 70 ft x 70 ft
- Fits ceilings as low as 14 ft
- 14-ft diameter fan
- Fan weights 241 lbs.
Truly A Big Ass Fan
- High Volume/Low Speed air movement technology
- Industrial ceiling fan quality
- Fully adjustable speed settings
- Compact control unit is pre-wired
Year-round Energy Savings
- Low energy air circulation
- Provides cooling breezes in summer
- No reverse required, The Shop Fan on its lowest setting gently pushes warm air down in the winter without a cooling effect
The 6041HF multi-fuel stove has evolved into one of the most sophisticated heating appliances on the market. Not only is it capable of burning compressed wood pellets, it can also burn corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, bio mass fuel grains, and processed silage with just a few simple adjustments. This stove is mobile home approved (with the use of a fresh air kit) and is easy to install.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector and PL vent exhaust system)
- 5 blower speed settings allow easy adjustments to fit your home
- Digital control board with built-in diagnostics and LED readouts make testing, startup, and operation a breeze with just the touch of a button
- Burns wood pellets, corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, and other compressed biomass fuels
- Burn pot agitator to prevent clinker buildup and provide a more complete burn
- Removable ash pan
- New fuel feed system eliminates burn back and allows the use of non-premium fuels
- Air wash glass
- Large viewing window
- 5 heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating needs
- Approved for mobile and modular homes
- Available for sale in Washington and California states
Capacities Amounts Fuel Pellet/Corn Heating Capacity Up to 2,400 Sq. Ft. Fuel Capacity 60 lbs. BTUs Up to 52,000 Depth 28" Width 29" Height 31"
The 1802g add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 800 CFM blowers and up to 218,000btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 3600 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by green powder coated steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the 18” x 18” heat outlet. Available accessories include the Universal filter box Kit and Hot Water Coil kit.
- Forced Draft Kit with a wall thermostat is included.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 8” Flue Collar
- 18” x 18” Heat Outlet
- Secondary Heat Exchanger with Firebrick Baffle for Extra Long Life
- Manual Damper system allows Fine tuning for Maximum efficiency
- Firebrick lined Firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-Heavy Duty Cast Iron doors, grates and liners
- Removable / Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox Dimensions: Width:18 ½”, Depth: 36”, Height: 24 ½”
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 2,400 - 3,600 BTU Range 81,993 - 218,648 FUEL WOOD/COAL Coal/Pellets cap. 180 lbs Log Length 35" Weight 770 lbs. Width 26.5" Depth with blower 55" Depth without blower 44.5" Height 52.75"
- Black Door
- 40,000 BTU Capacity
- Auto Ignition
- Multifuel Firepot
- Digital Control Center
- Thermostatic Operation
- Large Ash Pan
- 68 Pound Capacity Hopper
The Fire Chief FC700 is our most popular indoor wood and coal burning furnace and will keep you warm for many winters to come. Fire Chief Wood and Coal Burning Furnaces are designed for maximum efficiency with our unique 360 degree Cast iron Roller Grates (with a lifetime warranty) and a Secondary Combustion Chamber - each Fire Chief furnace Heating System is pre-wired for ease of installation, constructed of heavy gauge steel (7 ga & 10 ga) plus cast iron front and rear baffles for strength and Quality Heating System durability.
Comfortably heats approximately 2500 - 3500 square feet*
- Heating System Construction - High Grade, heavy (7 & 10) gauge steel is continuously welded for maximum structural strength.
- Secondary Combustion Chamber - Increases fuel efficiency for this heating system while re-burning smoke and wood gases before they are vented up the chimney.
- Cold Air Return/Filter Box - Standard equipment on the FC700 Fire Chief Furnace. The box filters the return air as well as allowing a connection for a cold air return duct if necessary.
- Cast Iron Baffle - Directs the combustion air flow below and above the cast iron grates creating the maximum fire temperature for every pound of fuel. This heating systems cast iron baffle comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Cast Iron Roller Grates - Designed to roll 360 degrees from either direction, allowing fine ash to drop into ash pit and leaving hot coals in fire box. This heating systems cast iron roller grates comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Thermostatically Controlled Draft - Adds convenience with a full range of comfort determined by the temperature setting of your Fire Chief wall thermostat.
- 3-Speed Blower - This heating system motor allows for gentle circulation of air when heating requirements are low and high output when heating requirements are high.
- Pre-Wired Electrical System - Fully automatic heating system components are pre-wired for your convenience and to reduce electrical installation time and expense.
- Weight: 580 lb approx
- Height: 50.5''
- Width: 26''
- Depth: 31''
- Maximum Heating Capacity: 2500 - 3500 sq ft
- Maximum Btu Output: 150,000 approx
- Maximum Log Size: 28''
- Flue Size: 6''
- Fire Chamber Volume: 7.00 cu ft
- Plenum Size: 12'' Round
- Door Size: 13'' X 14''
- 3-Speed Blower Capacity: 1150,1500, 1800 cfm
- Warranty - Firebox: 5 Year
- Warranty – Grates, Castings: Lifetime
- Black Frame Door
- 32,000 BTU Capacity
- Digital Control Center
- Thermostatic Capable
- Large Ash Pan
- 50 Pound Capacity Hopper
- Auto Ignition Available
The 1600EF Exterior Furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace while leaving the mess to the great outdoors. With up to 180,000 btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 3000 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick and cast iron lined firebox surrounded by powder coated all weather steel shell that is over lapped for a tighter weather seal. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the 10” heat outlet and 12” supply.
- Efficiency on the 1600EF is 72%
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct, etc.)
- Massive 1,800 CFM blower
- 6" flue collar
- 10" diameter heat outlet
- Return air required
- Firebrick lined firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates, and liners
- Secondary heat exchanger with firebrick baffle for extra long live
- Manual damper system allows fine tuning for maximum efficiency
- Chimney adapter kit sold separately
- Removable/replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox dimensions: width: 18 1/2 :_mage_bind_var_154, height: 24 1/2"
- Durable painted exterior
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
- Warranty is 1 Year on Electrical Components (blowers, etc.)
- Warranty 3 Years on the Firebox
Fuel - Wood/Coal
Heating Capacity - 2,000-3,000 Sq. Ft.
Coal Capacity - 160 lbs.
Log Length - 28"
BTU Range - 67,000-180,000
Depth w/ blower - 65"
Depth w/o blower - 47.5"
Width - 29"
Height - 56"
weight - 835 lbs.
Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves provide will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with a 85% efficiency rating. Perfect for single-family or mobile home use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves feature chrome handles, air wash system for cleaner air, solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with premium pellet fuel. Heating coverage area is up to 2,200 sq ft.
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Pellet Burning Stove
- Burns 17 to 59 hours in one fueling
- Exclusive Comfort Control System
- Exclusive Integrated Diagnostics
- Auto Ignition System
- Includes Outside Air Kit (MSRP $60)
- Ceramic glass window
- Air Wash System
- Mobile Home Approved
- Made in the USA
Specifications Fuel Type Wood Pellets Heat Output 50,000 BTU Heating Capacity Up to 2,200 sq. ft. Log or Pellet Capacity 80 lb. Hopper Capacity Average Efficiency 85% Emissions .69 grams/hour Finish Black Finish with Chrome Accents Dimensions 26-1/2" x 23-3/4" x 34"
The Astoria combines luxurious, charming elegance and expert craftsmenship to deliver a timeless wall mantel for the ages. Every detail is attended to from the solid dark emperador marble top, to the detailed applied molding with decorative corbel center. Carved column capitals and half round corners add exquisite old wolrd style, and the marble surround with decorative metal fire grate crown the Astoria with its unique, unforgettable character.
- Solid Dark Emperador Marble top
- Marble surround with decorative metal fire grate
- Detailed applied molding with decorative corbel center
- Carved column capitals
- Fluted half round columns
- Comes in an Empire Cherry Finish
- Product Dimensions: 60.0"w x 17.0"d x 45.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 64.0"w x 37.8"d x 13.5"h
- Gross Weight: 192.9 lbs.
- Net Weight: 170.9 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 18.875
- Empire Cherry Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 32II300GRALearn More
The Drolet Heatmax furnace is a high efficiency wood furnace. Here is an affordable, hi-tech wood furnace that provides huge fuel savings, since it uses 40% to 50% less wood than a conventional wood furnace. It offers installation flexibility thanks to its 2 8-inch heat outlets with 6 possible configurations. The Heatmax was also built to allow easy replacement of a conventional furnace.
- Model # : DF01000
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 2,500
- Blower Included
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Optimum efficiency : 76%
- Baffle : High quality Vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Constant View of the Fire
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek