Cooling - Heating
The MaxxAir 22 in. Oscillating Pedestal Fan features steel construction for long-lasting strength. For customized cooling, this fan oscillates up to 90 degrees to offer better control for air circulation. This fan has a telescoping pole that adjusts the fan height from over 4 feet to 6 feet. It is recommended for indoor usage.Learn More
The fan is easy to assemble with household tools. To operate simply plug into a standard 110 Volt Outlet.
The MaxxAir product line is manufactured in the USA by Ventamatic, which has been in the Ventilation business since 1948. The product is backed by a 2 Year Limited Warranty.
The Dyna-Glo 23,000 BTU indoor kerosene heater is the ultimate in convection supplemental heating solutions, powerful enough to heat an area up to 1,000 square feet. It's high effeciency burner creates an awesome warmth, that radiates out 360 degrees in all directions for 11 hours on one tank of fuel. The front accessable burner and knob makes starting and maintaining an even, efficient flame effortless while the tip-over shut-off system ensures a safe and reliable source of heat.
- Mechanical Tip Shut-Off Assembly
- Push Button Electric Ignition (Batteries Included)
- Exclusive Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- One Touch Extinguish System
- Convenient Handle Design
Specifications Heater Type Convection Fuel Type 1-K Kerosene BTU Output 23,000 Ignition Type Push Button Electric Tank Size (gal.) 1.9 Operating Time (hrs.) 8 to 12 Heating Coverage Area ( sq. ft.) 1,000 Length (in.) 17.5 Width (in.) 17.5 Height (in.) 27.0 Weight (lbs.) 23
- PSC energy efficient thermally protected motors
- Flange has pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Rolled flange edges for handling protection during installation
- Balanced 4-blade fan assembly totally enclosed for protection and OSHA compliance
- Integrated, precision-formed exterior shutters are draft-free
- Shutters open and close automatically
- Housing constructed of durable 20-gauge galvanized steel that won't rust
- Removable interior grille
- OSHA compliant grille
- 14" Blade Diameter
- 1400 CFM
- 21 Inches Wide
- 14 Inches Deep
- 23 Inches High
- 20-1/2" x 20-1/2" Opening
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Every wood or coal stove or furnace manufactured to date is not totally efficient. This means that heat which could be utilized is going up each and every chimney. The MH6 is designed to utilize a part of that lost heat and yet lets enough heat pass through the chimney so cresote and soot formation is avoided. The MH6 has a quiet dependable fan that promotes heat circulation to improve overall efficiency. Heavy-gauge outer box and heat tubes provide durability and long lasting performance.Learn More
Made in the USA, this Big Top Multi-Flue Chimney Cap by HY-C Company is a smart choice for multi-flue chimneys in most regions. Made with a 24 gauge removable galvanized steel hood with scalloped corners and roll-formed edges it also features 24 gauge galvanized steel base flanges for secure mounting. The 18 gauge 3/4" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh is available in 8", 10" and 14" heights. Available in many stock and custom sizes and can also be ordered in 18 gauge 5/8" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh to meet California requirements.
- Made in the USA!
- 24 Gauge Removable Galvanized Steel Hood with Scalloped Corners and Roll Formed Edges, Stainless Steel
- 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel 3/4" Expanded Metal Mesh
- Chimney caps act as a spark arrestor to prevent most ascending sparks from reaching the outside
- Not for use in situations where Oil or Coal is burned, or when Wood/Pellets are used as primary source of heat
- 10 Inches High
This filter box is designed to work in conjunction with DAKA furnaces that have been equipped with twin/dual blowers. When using a No. 273 Twin Blower Kit on furnace Models 521, 521FB, or 621, this Filter Box will cover both of the blowers and provide a place to attach a cold air return line.
The back sheet metal panel provided is blank and ready to be cut to accommodate your size cold air return line. A minimum of a 10" round return line must be used. Filter Box takes one 14" x 25 x 1" fiberglass furnace filter (not included.).
May be used on models 311/411/412/521/ 521FB/621/622 and many earlier Deluxe models.Learn More
The Ventamatic MaxxAir High-Velocity 30 Inch Wall Mount Fan with 1/5 HP Heavy-duty 3-speed Thermally Protected Motor is great for large facilities. Designed for commercial, industrial and agricultural usage. It features totally enclosed, dust proof, energy efficient PSC motor. It has a 3-speed pull chain and a rugged mounting wall bracket. It is made of powder-coated steel, OSHA compliant rust resistant grill and a 9-foot cord. Ventamatic has provided the ventilation industry with an air of excellence for over 60 years. Ideal for use in barns, garages, workshops, warehouses, patios and residential applications.
- 1/5 HP Heavy-Duty Motor
- 120 volt, 60Hz and 0.7 Amps
- Low - 4,100 CFM
- Medium - 4,400 CFM
- High - 4,800 CFM
- Three Fan Blades
- Thermally Protected, Direct-Drive Motor
- 9-Foot Power Cord
- Rugges Wall Mounting Bracket
- All Metal Construction with Powder Coated Finish
- OSHA Compliant Rust Resistant Grill
- Product Dimensions: 42.7” x 7.2” x 34.4”
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Hanging Hardware Not Included
- Indoor Use Only
- C/UL/US Listed