Cooling - Heating
The Ventamatic MaxxAir High-Velocity 30 Inch Wall Mount Fan with 1/5 HP Heavy-duty 3-speed Thermally Protected Motor is great for large facilities. Designed for commercial, industrial and agricultural usage. It features totally enclosed, dust proof, energy efficient PSC motor. It has a 3-speed pull chain and a rugged mounting wall bracket. It is made of powder-coated steel, OSHA compliant rust resistant grill and a 9-foot cord. Ventamatic has provided the ventilation industry with an air of excellence for over 60 years. Ideal for use in barns, garages, workshops, warehouses, patios and residential applications.
- 1/5 HP Heavy-Duty Motor
- 120 volt, 60Hz and 0.7 Amps
- Low - 4,100 CFM
- Medium - 4,400 CFM
- High - 4,800 CFM
- Three Fan Blades
- Thermally Protected, Direct-Drive Motor
- 9-Foot Power Cord
- Rugges Wall Mounting Bracket
- All Metal Construction with Powder Coated Finish
- OSHA Compliant Rust Resistant Grill
- Product Dimensions: 42.7” x 7.2” x 34.4”
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Hanging Hardware Not Included
- Indoor Use Only
- C/UL/US Listed
This filter box is designed to work in conjunction with DAKA furnaces that have been equipped with twin/dual blowers. When using a No. 273 Twin Blower Kit on furnace Models 521, 521FB, or 621, this Filter Box will cover both of the blowers and provide a place to attach a cold air return line.
The back sheet metal panel provided is blank and ready to be cut to accommodate your size cold air return line. A minimum of a 10" round return line must be used. Filter Box takes one 14" x 25 x 1" fiberglass furnace filter (not included.).
May be used on models 311/411/412/521/ 521FB/621/622 and many earlier Deluxe models.Learn More
Every wood or coal stove or furnace manufactured to date is not totally efficient. This means that heat which could be utilized is going up each and every chimney. The MH6 is designed to utilize a part of that lost heat and yet lets enough heat pass through the chimney so cresote and soot formation is avoided. The MH6 has a quiet dependable fan that promotes heat circulation to improve overall efficiency. Heavy-gauge outer box and heat tubes provide durability and long lasting performance.Learn More
Flush-mount surround flange that must be used for all "in-wall" elecctric fireplace applications to provide proper airflow to the air intake vent. A quick and easy, 5-step installation process that is to be installed "after" wall surface is finished. Allows for easy removal if the product should need warranty repairWarranty will be void if the BBKIT is not included with the installation.
- Flush-Mount Surround Flange
- BBKIT must be used for all "in-wall" applications
- Provides proper airflow to the air intake vent for all models
- Warranty will be void if the BBKIT is not included with the installation of all models
- BBKIT and 023 models are to be installed "after" wall surface is finished
- Sill must be 2 1/8" minimum from finished floor for "Flush-to-Floor" installation
- Quick and easy 5-step installation process
- Flush-Mount Flange included with the price of each model
- Allows for easy removal if the product should need warranty repair
- Product Dimensions: 27.3"w x 1.1"d x 24.3"h
- Carton Dimensions: 30.5"w x 3.4"d x 27.2"h
- Gross Weight: 11.1 lbs.
- Net Weight: 9.2 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 1.645
**Insert Sold Seperately!Learn More
- 360 degree radiant heat
- Graphite heating elements give a long life to radiant heaters
- Anodized extruded aluminum design is stylish and practical
- Not for use in wet conditions
- Tip over safety switch
- Metallic Silver
- 120 Sq. Ft. Heating Radius
- Automatic Shutoff
- Infrared Heater
- Depth: 12 Inches
- Height: 36 Inches
- Width: 12 Inches
The EasyStat™ dual voltage non-programmable thermostat is easy to use with no programming required. Just enter the floor temperature you desire and enjoy. Available in 15 AMP at 120V and 240V configurations, this floor heating control is dual voltage. For installations utilizing more than 240 square feet of electric radiant floor heating product, a Master Thermostat with Power Module or a Relay Contactor is also required.
- ETL listed to the latest CSA standard GFCI protected
- Covered with WarmlyYours 3-year manufacturer warranty
- 24/7 Installation support and lifetime technical support