Cooling - Heating
- Adjustable Thermostat Dual Knob Turns Heater ON/OFF
- Safety Overload Switch Automatically Turns Off Heater
- Red Caution Light Comes on When Overheating
- Heavy Gauge Steel Body Protects Heater in Harsh Environments
- Adjustable Angle for Horizontal and Vertical Air Flow
- Removable Front Grille Assembly for Cleaning
- Enclosed Motor
- 208-240V, 60HZ, Hard-Wired
Specifications Watts 7500/6250 Watts Amp 32.25/26.04 amps Hz 60 Hz Volts A.C. 208-240 Volts A.C. Dimensions 14" L x 10.5" W x 19" H Weight 24 lbs.
- 2-speed, 1/3 HP, thermally protected PSC motor
- CFM high and low ratings at 4600 and 3200
- Joist-in and joist out installation option
- White, powder coated, ceiling mount, automatic shutter with 95% plus closure
- Decor-style, dual on/off high/low function white wall switch included
- Steel venturi for durability
- Rough opening: 26 in. x 28 in. - outside shutter dimensions: 27-3/4 in. x 29-3/4 in.
- UL/cUL listed
- Depth: 29 Inches
- Height: 14 Inches
- Width: 29 Inches
- Cut out Left: 27.75 Inches
- 5 AMPS
- 120 Volts
- 10-Year limited warranty
- 30,000 BTU per hour
- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft
- Includes factory installed blower fan and thermostat
- If you are planning to use the fan you must locate the heater near an electrical outlet. The fan does require electricity if you want to use it.
- Battery operated electronic ignition
- Easy to read room temperature display
- 23.5" w x 24"h x 8" d
- Some states prohibit the use of unvented heaters. Check local regulations. Cannot be sold in California.
- Joist-in or joist-out installation
- Two-speed, thermally protected PSC motor
- Tough steel motor struts
- Precision-balanced aluminum fan blade assembly
- Four fan blades for greater air movement
- Steel venturi for enhanced durability
- White, powder-coated shutter
- High / Low / Off wall switch included
- UL & C-UL listed
- 3.8 AMPS
- 29 1/2 x 32 1/4 inches
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
This Radiant 30,000 BTU Natural Gas Vent Free heater is the perfect supplemental heating solution even on the coldest days. This heater is conveniently equipped with a thermostat for superior control of the temperature in your space. Also, with a battery powered electronic ignition, starting it is a breeze - battery included. This unit can be permanently mounted to the wall or securely fastened to the floor with included mounting brackets and fasteners. Multiple burner tiles utilize radiant heat warming your space with the power of the sun. With a factory standard Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS), rest assured this heater will provide you with years of comfortable and safe heat.
- 30,000 BTU per hour
- For use with natural gas
- Heats up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- Radiant heat burner
- Quiet integrated blower for gentle circulation of heated air
- Thermostat for automatic temperature control
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Supplemental Heating
- Recreation Rooms
- Enclosed Porches
- Room Additions
Specifications BTU per Hour 30,000 Heating Area 1,000 sq. ft. Electricity Required No Weight 30.35 lbs Model MHVFR30TBNG Safety Tip-Over Switch No Thermostat Yes Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) Yes Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Hose & Regulator Included No Fuel Type Natural Gas Heat Type Radiant High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) Yes Ignition Electronic Indoor Safe Yes
AirFoxx High Velocity 1 HP 3 Speed 3 Position 4000 CFM Air Mover / Carpet Dryer / Floor Dryer: AM4000A
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Width: 20.5
- Length: 19
- Height: 21.5
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 4000
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 10
- Impeller Diameter: 10.5"
- Static Pressure: 3.5"
- Sound Rating dB: 50
ProCom brings you all the look and features of the high-end log lines with unsurpassed quality and unbeatable value. We cast our logs in concrete from real wood for amazing detail and we manufacture all of our own pilots and burners for quality assurance and safety. ProCom designs all its gas logs to the highest standards for innovation and technology.
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Minimum vent-free firebox dimensions required 13 in. H x 23 in. W x 13 in. D
- Fits most 32 in. vent-free fireboxs
- Some assembly required
- 2 gas options
- 30,000 BTU's
- Heats up to 700 sq. ft.
- ODS (oxygen depletion sensor) included with automatic shut-off and internal non-adjustable regulator to prevent over firing
- No electricity required
- Thermostat control allows you to maintain desired room temperature
- 7 hand painted concrete logs provide natural look
- Must be installed in a masonry or agency approved firebox
- Battery assisted piezo ignition
The Luma Comfort EC110S Portable Evaporative Cooler keeps your living space cool and comfortable using patented cyclonic cooling technology. This air cooler’s fan head oscillates and projects a targeted beam of air around your living space so you feel cooler, faster. Designed to cover 250 square feet, the EC110S is perfect for your bedroom, living room, den or office.
Since the Luma Comfort EC110S Portable Evaporative Cooler only requires water and electricity, it’s different from an air conditioner and features an earth-friendly design. When used in optimal environmental conditions, this air cooler can drop temperatures by as much as 20° - 30°F for just pennies a day.
Additional features include an energy-saving timer, 3 different speed and wind settings, high-efficiency rigid cooling pad, remote control and digital display.
- Color: Silver/Black
- Dimensions: 12.75” x 11.25” x 34.5”
- Weight: 16.2 lbs.
- Power: 110-120V / 60 Hz / 110W
- Coverage Area: Up to 250 square feet
- Tank Size: 1.76 gallons
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Noise Level (dB): 66
- Airflow: 500 CFM
- Oscillation: Yes
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Cyclonic cooling technology
- Modern design & sleek styling
- Powerful air movement
- 3 cooling speeds & wind modes
- High-efficiency rigid cooling pad
- Large capacity, removable water tank
- Programmable timer
- Digital control panel
- No installation required
- Energy-efficient & eco-friendly