Cooling - Heating
The AGDV8 direct vent gas heater requires NO electricity. With up to 8,000 BTU’s per hour, it is designed to heat a space up to 200 Sq. Ft. This unit mounts on any outside wall for direct venting. The matchless piezo ignition makes lighting easy. The automatic shutoff and thermocouple safety valve makes this unit safe in any room in your home. The built-in thermostat with one dial control makes using this unit easy.
Includes all Direct Vent pipe for Typical Installation. Also includes Wall thimbles.
Approved for use in mobile or modular homes
Approved for sale in WA and CALearn More
The 2421 is a rustic, heavy duty, cast iron constructed, wood stove that is ideal for any rugged outdoorsman, those with a nostalgic taste, or someone simply looking for reliable, cost efficient, heating. It is perfect for log cabins, large garages and shops. This stove is durability defined. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It has unequaled life expectancy and is easy to use.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Color: Black
- EPA exempt
- Two piece safety handle allows for a cooler
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Built-in damper
- Two lift out cook lids that allow you to cook food
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 1,000 - 1,600 BTU Range 31,388 - 94,163 FUEL Wood Coal/Pellets cap. N/A Log Length 27" Weight 172 lbs Width 26" Depth/w blower N/A Depth w/o blower 35.75" Height 28.25"
- AirFlow: Low - 10100(low) to 18000(high)
- All metal housing and fan blades deliver pro grade durability
- Dual ball bearing and belt drive for quiet operation
- 9" Wheels for easy portability
- Ergonomic injection molded plastic cord wrap and handle
- OSHA complaint grills
- Assembled in the USA
- Facilitates wood stove start-up on cold chimneys. No more smoke-filled rooms!
- Concealed electrical element.
- High-temp black paint to match stove pipe.
- Comes with heat-resistant powercord.
- Heat sensor to prevent power consumption when flue is already hot.
- Unit dimensions: 24 1/2"H x 15 1/2"W x12 3/4"D
- 50 pints per day
- 2000 sq ft coverage
- 10 liter tank volume
- 5.6 amps/ 615 watts
- Power input/volts: 115V, 60 Hz
- Relative humidity range: 35%- 80%
- Digital humidistat
- Digital readout and soft touchpad controls
- Continuous mode: when set to continuous mode the unit will dehumidify continuously
- Power levels: unit features two power (fan speed) levels - Normal and Turbo
- Low temp operation (to 41 degrees F)
- Loss of power protection with auto restart: unit will automatically restart in case power is lost
- Bucket full indicator light
- Visual water level float indicator shows current level of water in bucket
- Auto shut off
- Washable air filter
- Drain hose: 5/8"O.D. x 1/2" I.D.
- Heavy duty casters and built-in carrying handles for easy portability
- Washable reusable air filter: helps remove impurities and dust from the air
- Warranty: 1 year parts/labor and refrigeration unit warranty
- Convenient handle for easy portability
- UL and CUL Listed
- 8-foot power cord
- 7300 - 10200 CFM Range
- 1/2 HP
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- 41 Inches Wide
- 20 Inches Deep
- 41 Inches High
- 36 Inch Fan Diameter
- Steel Construction
- 18 Gauge Steel
AirFoxx High Velocity 1 HP 3 Speed 3 Position 4000 CFM Air Mover / Carpet Dryer / Floor Dryer: AM4000A
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Width: 20.5
- Length: 19
- Height: 21.5
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 4000
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 10
- Impeller Diameter: 10.5"
- Static Pressure: 3.5"
- Sound Rating dB: 50
Replacement draft induced kit for wood and coal furnaces and wood furnaces. Comes with limit control. Part number 11DIKL. This kit comes with these parts included: 80243A, 68618, 83379, 83250, 68231, 80130, 80145, 80129, 80006.
- Fits all USSC series furnaces except 24A and 30A
- Heavy duty bearings
- Easy installation
- Increases efficiency
- Kit comes with a limit control
- PSC energy efficient thermally protected motors
- Flange has pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Rolled flange edges for handling protection during installation
- Balanced 4-blade fan assembly totally enclosed for pteoction and OSHA compliance
- Integrated, precision-formed exterior shutters are draft-free
- Shutters open and close automatically
- Housing constructed of durable 20-gauge galvanized steel that won't rust
- Removable interior grille
- OSHA compliant grille
- 24" Blade Diameter
- 4100 CFM
- 33 Inches Wide
- 15 Inches Deep
- 35 Inches High
- 28-1/2" x 28-1/2" Opening
- 1 Year Limited Warranty