Cooling - Heating
Replacement draft induced kit for wood and coal furnaces and wood furnaces of the 1400 and 1500 series. If your heater is old or just in need of tune up, this kit is the way to go if you are looking to increase the efficiency of your furnace.
Comes with limit control. Part number 11DIKL. This kit comes with these parts included: 80243A, 68618, 83379, 83250, 68231, 80130, 80145, 80129, 80006.
- Fits all USSC series furnaces except 24A and 30A
- Heavy duty bearings
- Easy installation
- Increases efficiency
- Kit comes with a limit control
- Powerful, heavy-duty 2-speed, PSC thermally protected motor.
- Belt drive design for ultra-quiet operation.
- High velocity airflow.
- Dual ball bearing with reinforced steel motor mounts.
- OSHA approved powder-coated, rust resistant grills.
- Sturdy, non-skid supports.
- 22 gauge prime steel housing with durable powder-coated finish.
- Includes 8-foot power cord.
- UL and C-UL listed.
- 16.5'' barrel housing width. 450 RPM.
- Fan Diameter: 42"
- Motor: 1/2 HP
- CFM Airflow: Low: 9,500 - High: 13,300
- AMPS High: 7.9
- Weight: 102 lbs
- Convenient handle for easy portability
- UL and CUL Listed
- 8-foot power cord
- 3850 - 5500 CFM
- Range 1/3 HP
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- 32 Inches Wide
- 16 Inches Deep
- 35 Inches High
- 30 Inch Fan Diameter
- Steel Construction
- 2 Speed
AirFoxx High Velocity 1 HP 3 Speed 3 Position 4000 CFM Air Mover / Carpet Dryer / Floor Dryer: AM4000A
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Width: 20.5
- Length: 19
- Height: 21.5
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 4000
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 10
- Impeller Diameter: 10.5"
- Static Pressure: 3.5"
- Sound Rating dB: 50
Adapt your US Stove to help heat your up your water! That's right, not only can US Stove save you money on your heating bill they can help you heat your water and save you money that way too! This kit fits several models and adds another level of versatility to your US Stove products.
Hot water coil kits for wood and coal furnaces, part number 1124. This is designed to heat a domestic hot water tank used for sinks, showers, etc. For units: 30A, 1602, 1600M, 1600, 1802, 1800G, 24A,1600G.Learn More
This Drolet Faceplate Kit adds the finishing touch to the Drolet Escape 1800i fireplace wood insert, Item.
- Dimensions: 32" x 50"
These Dyna-Glo Delux portable multi-fuel forced air heaters offer improved circulation and a maintenance friendly design. This, combined with high quality steel and 50,000 BTU's, makes an efficient heating solution capable of standing up to the tests of time. Heats an area of 1,200 square feet over a period of 14 hours off of a single tank of fuel.
- Safety Flame-out Sensor
- Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- Easy Lift Carrying Handle & Cord Wrap
- Contractor Grade Fuel-Cap
- Maintenance Friendly Design
Specifications Heater Type Multi-Fuel Forced Air Fuel Type 1K Kerosene; Diesel #1; #1 Fuel Oil BTU Output 50,000 Ignition Type Automatic Electronic Ignition Tank Size (gal) 5 Operating Time (hrs.) 14 Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 1,200 Length (in.) 32.00 Width (in.) 11.70 Height (in.) 16.70 Weight (lbs.) 26.9
Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process.
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture
- Shed features zippered front and rear door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions
Add a second blower to your DAKA furnace with this Twin 550-cfm Blower Kit. If you’re looking to increase the amount of air flowing from your DAKA wood burning furnace then this is the best way. If you have long duct runs in a multi level home with multiple outlets adding this second blower will help get that warm air to those far registers.
Installation is easy. Remove cover plate on back of existing DAKA furnace and mount blower over opening, tying into the power supply of the first blower. Both blowers will then operate off the existing fan control. Kit includes one (1) 550-cfm blower with wiring harness.
NOTE: You may also want to consider a #258 Dual Blower Return Air Filter Box to fit around both blowers (#260 single air filter box does not fit with 2 blowers installed).Learn More
Dyna-Glo Delux 125,000 BTU portable propane gas fired heaters are a portable and powerful solution for areas as large as 3,100 square feet. Features an included regulator and hose assembly and continuous electronic ignition which allow for swift installation and start-up. Continuously variable heat setting from 70,000 - 125,000 BTUs and adjustable heat angles ensure complete control of thermal comfort.
- Overheat Auto Shut-Off Protection
- Continuous Variable BTU Output
- Continuous Electronic Ignition
- Adjustable Heat Angle
- 10' Regulator & Hose Assembly
- Sturdy, Rugged Construction
Specifications Heater Type Propane Force Air Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Seetings Infinite BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 70,000 to 125,000 Ignition Type Continuous Electronic Ignition Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 3,100 Length (in.) 25.59 Width (in.) 11.81 Height (in.) 16.14 Weight (lbs.) 19.92
Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 70,000 70,000 70,000 Operating Time (hrs) 6 hrs 12 hrs 30 hrs Medium BTU Output 100,000 100,000 100,000 Operating Time (hrs) 4.5 9 22.5 High BTU Output N/A N/A 125,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A N/A 17.5