Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
- 3 heat settings (low - 600W/medium - 900W/high - 1500W)
- Safe heat conductive oil used for heat transfer
- Adjustable thermostat
- Convenient carrying handles
- 7 over-sized oil fins (These allow for better heat distribution)
- Tip-over switch (Built in to the unit, this pendulum style switch disengages the heater should it be accidentally knocked over)
- Heavy duty casters provide easy maneuverability
- Cord wrap and plug storage
- Overheat protection device instantly shuts off before becoming overheated
- Dimensions: 11.42" W x 14.17" D x 25" H
Replacement Cast Iron Grate for stove model 1261.
- Width (in.): 7"
- Length (in.): 17 1/2"
- Height (in.): 2"
This midsize humidifier offers good looks, compact design and maximum humidification for up to 1100 sq. ft. The digital control panel provides precise humidity monitoring and control. The easy pour-in design makes refilling worry-free.
- 5 Gallon output per day
- Auto humidistat
- 4-speed motor with quiet nighttime setting
- Built-in hygrometer
- Easy pour-in fill method
- 3 Gallon total water capacity
- Uses two patented Super Wicks (part # 1040)
- Accomodates 2-Stage AirCare Filter (part # 1050)
- Dimensions: 17-3/4" L x 9-1/4" D x 13-3/4" H
- Variable BTU’s - 8, 12, 14, 16, 24 and 28,000 BTU/HR
- Adjustable Heat Control - Hi, Med, Lo regulator; Operate one or two burners at a time
- Instant Heat - Piezo push-button ignitor (Model MH24TS)
- Safe - Heater shuts off automatically with loss of flame
- Ready To Use - Mounts directly to a 1-20 lb propane cylinder (not included)
- Maximum Heating Time / Hi - Up to 15 hours on 20 lb cylinder
- For outdoor use only
Features fully utilized twist -lock construction. Listed at 1" clearance to combustibles in the USA, it can be used in both vertical and horizontal installations. Inner wall is .012" type 304 stainless steel for corn burning appliances. Outer wall is .016" type 304 stainless steel. Pipe outside diameter is plus 5/8".Learn More
The Dyna-Glo is a replacement wick for the Dyna-Glo RMC-95C6, RMC-95C6B and WK95C6C indoor wick kerosene heaters. Constructed from cotton and fiberglass, this replacement wick transports fuel up from the tank to the top of the wick, via capillary action, where the vapor is then ignited. The super absorbent cotton base for consistent fuel flow and the burn-free fiberglass top never needs trimming. The Dyna Glo also includes a replacement igniter and together with this incredibly efficient wick, they provide reliable match-free ignition for your Dyna-Glo heater.
- For RMC-95C6 and RMC-95C6B
- Material: Cotton and fiberglass
- Transports fuel up from the tank to the top of the wick via capillary action where the vapor is then ignited
- Super absorbent cotton base maintains consistent fuel flow
- Burn-free fiberglass top never needs trimming
- Manufacturer provides 1 year limited warranty
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 11"
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 7.5"
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: 0.5"
- Overall Product Weight: 0.31lbs