Cooling - Heating
This Dyna-Glo 18,000 BTU portable propane radiant cabinet heater is an ideal heating solution. The warm "sun-like" heat coupled with effortless mobility achieves heat that can be targeted wherever it is needed. Designed to hold a standard 20 lb. propane tank internally so the casters do all the work when re-positioning the unit. A built-in oxygen depletion sensor makes this an excellent candidate for well ventilated indoor construction or shop work.
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS)
- Piezo Ignition with Heat Controls
- 3 Plaque Heating System
- Front Safety Grill
- Side Carry Handles
- Locking Casters
Specifications Heater Type Radiant Fuel Type Propane Valve Output Settings 3 BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 6,000/12,000/18,000 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 600 Length (in.) 15.75 Width (in.) 14.95 Height (in.) 23.35 Weight (lbs.) 16.8 Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 6,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 64.8 N/A N/A Medium BTU Output 12,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 32.4 N/A N/A High BTU Output 18,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 21.6 N/A N/A
Double Barrel Adapter kit for use in conjunction with the Standard Barrel stove kit to allow for adding an additional barrel stacked on top. Adding this kit increases the amount of heat radiated off the barrel stove. The BKAD500 is perfect for a rustic cabin, pole barn or workshop. Simply put, this is the most basic stove you can buy.
- Double barrel creates greater heat transfer
- All components are made from sturdy cast iron
- Easily adapted to a 30 or 55 gallon steel drum
- Great for handyman or do-it-yourself assembly
- For non-combustible floor -36" to wall clearance
- Kit Includes: Cast iron legs and damper collar
5ft Propane Hose and Regulator Assembly connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20lb cylinder.
- Regulator with Restricted Flow Soft Nose P.O.L. and Hand Wheel x 3/8in Female Flare
- Connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20 lb. cylinder
- Hose material stretch tested to 400 psi
- Hose material pressure tested to 600 psi
- Solid brass fittings
Heavy-duty cast-iron for increased durability. The cast iron barrel stove kits by United States Stove Company are an affordable alternative for economical heat required in small places like a garage, cabin, or ski lodge. All components are made from sturdy cast iron and are easily adapted to a 36 or 55 gallon steel drum by any handyman or do-it-yourselfer. Round 6" flue. Barrel Not Included.Learn More
- Heavy duty, 3-speed thermally protected motor
- Adjustable height from 60" to 84"
- Tilting fan head for maximum versatility
- OSHA compliant safety grill
- All metal construction
- RoHS compliant powder coated finish for durability
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
- 9' Power cord
- Easy to assemble, no special tools required