Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
Regular Price: $3,999.99
Special Price: $3,299.99
Big Ass Fans® introduces a new alternative for smaller industrial shops and compact manufacturing areas. ShopFan uses the same sturdy components and aerodynamic principles as our other industrial Big Ass Fans, but in a more compact and economical package for smaller industrial and manufacturing spaces. ShopFan is light weight and pre-wired for easier and faster installation. This unit includes the mounting kit as well as a 3' drop tube.
- 1 HP Motor
- Pre-wired for 115 V 20 A operation
- Includes 50-ft motor cord
Keeps things cool
- Improves employee comfort
- Increases productivity and accuracy
Sized for Small Shops
- Air circulation for spaces up to 70 ft x 70 ft
- Fits ceilings as low as 14 ft
- 14-ft diameter fan
- Fan weights 241 lbs.
Truly A Big Ass Fan
- High Volume/Low Speed air movement technology
- Industrial ceiling fan quality
- Fully adjustable speed settings
- Compact control unit is pre-wired
Year-round Energy Savings
- Low energy air circulation
- Provides cooling breezes in summer
- Gently pushes warm air down in winter
- Powerful, heavy-duty 2-speed, PSC thermally protected motor.
- Belt drive design for ultra-quiet operation.
- High velocity airflow.
- Dual ball bearing with reinforced steel motor mounts.
- OSHA approved powder-coated, rust resistant grills.
- Sturdy, non-skid supports.
- 22 gauge prime steel housing with durable powder-coated finish.
- Includes 8-foot power cord.
- UL and C-UL listed.
- 16.5'' barrel housing width. 450 RPM.
- Fan Diameter: 42"
- Motor: 1/2 HP
- CFM High: 95,00-13,300
- AMPS High: 7.9
- Weight: 102 lbs
These are the original, high quality “W.B. Marvin” screens. Plated easy-gliding steel rails for fingertip adjustment, wood ends and coated steel screening.
- 10" High
- FIts 19 " - 33" wide
Double Barrel Adapter kit for use in conjunction with the Standard Barrel stove kit to allow for adding an additional barrel stacked on top. Adding this kit increases the amount of heat radiated off the barrel stove. The BKAD500 is perfect for a rustic cabin, pole barn or workshop. Simply put, this is the most basic stove you can buy.Learn More
- Unit dimensions: 24 1/2"H x 15 1/2"W x12 3/4"D
- 50 pints per day
- 2000 sq ft coverage
- 10 liter tank volume
- 5.6 amps/ 615 watts
- Power input/volts: 115V, 60 Hz
- Relative humidity range: 35%- 80%
- Digital humidistat
- Digital readout and soft touchpad controls
- Continuous mode: when set to continuous mode the unit will dehumidify continuously
- Power levels: unit features two power (fan speed) levels - Normal and Turbo
- Low temp operation (to 41 degrees F)
- Loss of power protection with auto restart: unit will automatically restart in case power is lost
- Bucket full indicator light
- Visual water level float indicator shows current level of water in bucket
- Auto shut off
- Washable air filter
- Drain hose: 5/8"O.D. x 1/2" I.D.
- Heavy duty casters and built-in carrying handles for easy portability
- Washable reusable air filter: helps remove impurities and dust from the air
- Warranty: 1 year parts/labor and refrigeration unit warranty
The 1602R add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 800 CFM blowers and up to 180,000btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 2400 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by brilliant red painted steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the 13” x 18” heat outlet. Available accessories include the Universal filter box Kit and Hot Water Coil kit.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flute)
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- Fully Insulated internal ducting ensures the most heat transfer and optimum efficiency
- Automatic draft induction blower included
- 6” Flue Collar
- 13” x 18” Heat Outlet
- Secondary Heat Exchanger with Frebrick Baffle for Extra Long Life
- Manual Damper system allows Fine tuning for Maximum efficiency
- Firebrick lined Firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-Heavy Duty Cast Iron doors, grates and liners
- Removable / Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox Dimensions: Width:18 ½”, Depth: 29 ¾”, Height: 24 ½”
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 2,000 - 3,000 BTU Range 67,758 - 180,688 FUEL WOOD/COAL Coal/Pellets cap. 160 lbs Log Length 28" Weight 525 lbs. Width 24.5" Depth/w blower 50.5" Depth w/o blower 35.25" Height 51"
Add a wonderful breeze to any room in your home with the 16" oscillating stand fan. An excellent value, this fan produces high air output and has a number of useful features. Included are three quiet speeds, a broad 90-degree oscillation sweep, adjustable height, and a fan head with adjustable tilt. The easy-grip rotary control makes it easy to adjust to the desired speed. Assembly is easy and requires NO tools! Safety features include a patented fused safety plug.
- 3 Quiet Speeds
- Fully-Adjustable Height
- Easy-Grip Rotary Control
- Ideal for All Rooms
- U.L. Listed
- 28 times more effective than fiberglass filters
- Filters airborne allergens like dust, dirt, pollen
- Reduces dust on surfaces, countertops, and furniture
- Reduces build of of dirt and dust in air ducts
- Maintain effectiveness of Heat/Air Unit
- Last up to 3 Months
- Merv 7 Rating