Cooling - Heating
- All metal housing and fan blades deliver pro grade durability
- Dual ball bearing and belt drive for quiet operation
- 9" Wheels for easy portability
- Ergonomic injection molded plastic cord wrap and handle
- OSHA complaint grills
- Assembled in the USA
- 2-speed, 1/3 HP, thermally protected PSC motor
- CFM high and low ratings at 5400 and 7800
- Joist-in and joist out installation option
- White, powder coated, ceiling mount, automatic shutter with 95% plus closure
- Decor-style, dual on/off high/low function white wall switch included
- Steel venturi for durability
- UL/cUL listed
Do not install in a attic smaller that 1800 sq feet
- This model can be installed in an attic smaller than 1800 square feet as long as the required exhaust Net Free Area (NFA) available in the attic is maintained. This can be difficult to achieve in smaller attics. The CX30BD-2SPD requires a minimum of 10 sq. ft. of NFA.
Replaces wood burning grate to permit burning of bituminous and sub-bituminous coal in Deluxe models 311/411/521FB/621/622FBT and many earlier models.
- Extra thick 3-section shaker grates
- Shaker rod assembly
Also includes: required fire door with spinner knob.
Order #238 if you already have fire door w/spinner knob.Learn More
Best selling item! Handsome pillars with curved supports create an understated elegance in any room. Available in Mahogany, White and Black wash. Uses 13 oz. cans of Real Flame Gel Fuel.
- Solid wood and veneered MDF construction
- Includes: Mantel, firebox, handpainted log set and screen kit
- Uses clean burning Real Flame Gel Fuel emitting up to 9000 BTUs of heat per hour lasting up to three hours
- Assembly Required
- 41.25 Inches High
- 48.03 Inches Wide
- 13.78 Inches Deep
The Luma Comfort MF24B 24” Commercial Misting Fan combines commercial-grade construction with a residential design. This heavy-duty mister covers 800 square feet and is designed for both home and light commercial use.
The MF24B is a centrifugal misting system that creates a dry mist to keep you cool during hot weather. The non-clogging misting plate and powerful pump work together to produce a temperature drop of 30° - 45°F, depending on environmental conditions. The integrated water tank holds up to 1.76 gallons of water and lasts for up to 4 hours on maximum speed with just one fill.
Additional features include an oscillating fan head, anticorrosive all-metal construction and high-efficiency fan motor.
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 17” x 24” x 65”
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V-120V / 60 Hz / 280W
- Fan Head Size: 24”
- Coverage Area: Up to 800 square feet
- Maximum Run Time: 4 hours on high
- Tank Size: 1.76 gallons
- Fan Speeds: 3
- RPMs: 1000/1300/1500
- Noise Level (dB): 62/67/70
- Temperature Drop: 30° - 45°F
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Covers up to 800 sq. ft.
- Designed for residential and light commercial use
- Constructed of heavy-gauge, anticorrosive metal
- Centrifugal misting system eliminates the problem of clogged nozzles
- Quiet, high-efficiency fan motor
- Adjustable misting flow with fully-insulated seal around the pump
- Oscillating fan head covers a wide area
- Adds moisture to dry environments & eliminates airborne dust
- 4-hour maximum run time with each full tank
The 1261 is a rustic, heavy duty, cast iron constructed, wood stove that is ideal for any rugged outdoorsman, those with a nostalgic taste, or someone simply looking for reliable, cost efficient, heating. It is perfect for log cabins, large garages and shops. This stove is durability defined. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It has unequaled life expectancy and is easy to use.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Color: Black
- EPA exempt
- Two piece safety handle allows for a cooler
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Built-in damper
- Two lift out cook lids that allow you to cook food
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
- Does not come with a blower
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 600-900 sqft BTU Range 18,143 – 54,429 FUEL Wood Coal/Pellets cap. N/A Log Length 23" Weight 116 lbs. Width 18.5" Depth 33" Height 25.75" EPA Exempt Flue 6 Inch
- Facilitates wood stove start-up on cold chimneys. No more smoke-filled rooms!
- Concealed electrical element.
- High-temp black paint to match stove pipe.
- Comes with heat-resistant powercord.
- Heat sensor to prevent power consumption when flue is already hot.
Add a second blower to your DAKA furnace with this Twin 550-cfm Blower Kit. If you’re looking to increase the amount of air flowing from your DAKA wood burning furnace then this is the best way. If you have long duct runs in a multi level home with multiple outlets adding this second blower will help get that warm air to those far registers.
Installation is easy. Remove cover plate on back of existing DAKA furnace and mount blower over opening, tying into the power supply of the first blower. Both blowers will then operate off the existing fan control. Kit includes one (1) 550-cfm blower with wiring harness.
NOTE: You may also want to consider a #258 Dual Blower Return Air Filter Box to fit around both blowers (#260 single air filter box does not fit with 2 blowers installed).Learn More
- Joist-in or joist-out installation
- Two-speed, thermally protected PSC motor
- Tough steel motor struts
- Precision-balanced aluminum fan blade assembly
- Four fan blades for greater air movement
- Steel venturi for enhanced durability
- White, powder-coated shutter
- High / Low / Off wall switch included
- UL & C-UL listed
- 3.8 AMPS
- 29 1/2 x 32 1/4 inches
- 10 Year Limited Warranty