Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
- Low Profile Silent Operation Heater
- Dual Wattage: 750/1500 Watts
- 3 Position Rotary Switch (*Off *Low *High)
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Heavy Gauge Heating Element for Silent Even Heating
- Mesh Grill Cover
- Power Indicator Light
- Metal Body
- Stay Cool High Impact End Panels
- Contemporary Design
- Safety Overheat Protection System
- Safety Tip Over Cut-Off Switch
- No Assembly Required
- Dimensions: 30.0" L x 6.25" W x 10.75" H
Supports chimney pipe and provides a positive connection between support box and chimney with a built-in-twist-lock. This DuraPlus component supports up to 40' of chimney pipe and provides a positive connection between the support box and chimney. When attaching DVL or DuraBlack to the support box, use an adapter. The Round Ceiling Support box features a sleek black finish to add pleasing aesthetics to the fully functional build. A trim collar is included with the support box to complete your installation.
DuraPlus is a triple-wall, all-fuel chimney for use with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas.Learn More
The Dyna-Glo is a replacement wick for the Dyna-Glo RMC-95C6, RMC-95C6B and WK95C6C indoor wick kerosene heaters. Constructed from cotton and fiberglass, this replacement wick transports fuel up from the tank to the top of the wick, via capillary action, where the vapor is then ignited. The super absorbent cotton base for consistent fuel flow and the burn-free fiberglass top never needs trimming. The Dyna Glo also includes a replacement igniter and together with this incredibly efficient wick, they provide reliable match-free ignition for your Dyna-Glo heater.
- For RMC-95C6 and RMC-95C6B
- Material: Cotton and fiberglass
- Transports fuel up from the tank to the top of the wick via capillary action where the vapor is then ignited
- Super absorbent cotton base maintains consistent fuel flow
- Burn-free fiberglass top never needs trimming
- Manufacturer provides 1 year limited warranty
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 11"
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 7.5"
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: 0.5"
- Overall Product Weight: 0.31lbs
The Pleasant Hearth 20 in. Electric Fireplace Logs can be inserted into any fireplace, replacing existing wood grate, gas grate, burner or log set. Easy to install and this unit plugs into any 120 volt outlet.
- Real Wood logs and cast iron grate
- Realistic randomly glowing ember bed
- Quick and easy installation - plugs into any 120 volt outlet
- Height (in.): 14.50
- Width (in.): 20.0
- Depth (in.): 12.0
- Weight (lbs.): 16.60
This space saving humidifier is sure to compliment any decor. Our humidifiers work by adding invisible moisture to your environment by moving dry air through a saturated wick. Maintaining proper humidity levels between 30-50% in your home/office/workplace has been scientifically proven to help prevent the flu and allergies. Proper humidity hydrates your skin, alleviates dry eyes, scratchy throats and can reduce snoring. With a doctor's approval increased humidity can reduce asthma and allergy symptoms. It also protects fine furniture, musical instruments, collectibles and wood floors. Proper humidity makes you feel warmer allowing you to lower your thermostat setting which will save money.
- 6-gal. water capacity
- 1,900 sq. ft. coverage (2,800 sq. ft. tight coverage)
- Up to 9-gal. daily output
- Digital controls and display
- 2-speed motor
- Adjustable humidistat and automatic shutoff
- Water refill and check filter indicators
- Casters for easy mobility
- Convenient top pour-in door
- Built in USA of domestic and imported parts
The DuraPlus 6" Class A Chimney Pipe Roof Flashing for 0/12-6/12 Pitch is used to weather proof the penetration of chimney pipe through the roof. Storm Collar required. Select roof flashing based on pitch of roof. For example, a 6/12 pitch has a vertical rise of 6” over a horizontal distance of 12”. Made of galvalume.
- Height: 6"
- Dimensions: 26" x 26"
- Roof Pitch: 0/12-6/12
- Material: Galvalume
- Storm Collar is Required
- Inner Diameter: 10-3/4"
- UL Listed
- Watts (low/hi) - 185/250
- Amps (low/hi) - 1.5/2.1
- HP - 1/4
- RPMs (low/hi) - 950/1100
- CFMs (low/hi) - 7150/8400
- Fan head oscillates 90 °
- Powder-coated finish for durability
- All metal construction
- OSHA compliant powder-coat grille
- 9' power cord
- Easy assembly
- C-UL-US Listed
- 2-year warranty
- FM Airflow: Low: 4,100 Medium: 4,400 High: 4,800
- Dimensions - (Pack) 40.63" x 7.81" x 34.31" (Product) 79" x 11.5" x 33"
- Three Speed energy efficient PSC motor
- Deep "V" base technology with 4 non-skid feet for operational stability
- Individually balanced fan blades for minimum vibration
- Durable powder coat finish for easy cleaning
- Permanently attached adjustment handles
- Power cord had built in retainer
- OSHA compliant Grille
- ETL listed
- One-year limited warranty
(Regulator w/P.O.L. and Handwheel x 3/8" Female Flare) - connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20 lb. cylinder.Learn More