Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
This fire suppressant is indispensable as the first line of defense for controlling fires that occur from creosote build-up in chimneys. Independent test results show it suppresses a chimney fire in an average of 22 SECONDS! A homeowner or professional fire fighter can use Chimfex as a safe, fast, and easy-to-use tool to combat a chimney fire with no water damage.
Similar to a flare, you strike the end to light it, toss it in the wood stove or down the chimney and it extinguishes the fire by using up the oxygen. They are only good for one use. It is recommended to keep 2-3 on hand since many times chimney fires can re-ignite. Use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts.
- Safe, fast, and easy to use
- Used by many fire departments to extinguish chimney fires
- Shown to suppress chimney fire in about 22 seconds
- For use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts
- 4-Position Rotary Dial for Heat Settings, On/Off, and Fan Only
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Fan-Forced Circulation
- Safety Tip-Over Switch
- Safety Overheat Protection System
- Durable Metal Housing
- Carry Handle
- Power Indicator Light
- Powerful and Compact
- 6' Long Cord
- ETL Approved for Sale in the US
Specifications Watts 1300/1500 Watts BTUs 5120 BTUs Amp 12.5 Amps Hz 60 Hz Volts A.C. 120 Volts A.C. Product Dimensions 10.25" L x5.75" W x 14.75" H Pallet Qty. 110
- AHAM certified output
- Longer lasting, still at 96-2/5-percent after 90 days
- Less energy consumption
- Superior product
- Great value
Water pipe heating cable, fixed resistance, pre-terminated
Each cable is UL Listed to Canadian Safety Standards and CSA Certified when used in accordance with instructions on metal and water-filled plastic pipes. Each cable consists of tough PVC inner insulation, a continuous ground braid and weather resistant PVC outer jacket. AHB units are activated and de-activated by an integral energy saving thermostat.
- Length: 6'
- Amps: .4
It’s simple - it’s all in the paper. Our wicks contain more paper than the competition. The quality of our paper has greater absorbency, lasts longer, and requires less energy to provide the same amount of humidification as the competition. Each Super Wick is made right here in the USA under our high quality control standards.
- AHAM certified output
- High output, long-lasting
- Superior workmanship and quality components
- Lasts a full season depending on water quality
- Traps and retains mineral deposits to ensure cleaner air
- Use only original Essick Air wicks for optimal performance of your humidifier
- Does not include frame
- Use with Essick Air models EP9 500; EP9 700; EP9R 500 and 821 000
A good humidifier is only as good as its wick. Be sure to always use Essick Air brand wicks/filters which have been independently tested to ensure they meet high standards. Replace your wick at least once per season, or more often under hard water conditions.
- Honeycomb construction with anti-microbial and particulate-trapping treatment
- Specially treated to resist mold and mildew
- Meets AHAM standards
- Package contains 3 wicks
- Compatible with Essick Air models EA1201 and EA1208