Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
Save money while cooling off by using the NewAir AF-310 evaporative tower cooling fan instead of a typical air conditioner. This tall and sleek AF-310 tower fan is designed with a triple feature usage. The high-rise NewAir AF-310 can also be used as a swamp cooler, humidifier, and air purifier all in one! Alongside the numerous features that are accustomed with this multi-functional cooling unit, this NewAir fan also provides a 60-degree oscillation benefit to improve air circulation for a wider area. The AF-310 electric tower fan includes a purposeful remote control and an electric timer for your convenience.
Multi-Functional- Besides using the NewAir AF-310 air unit to cool off, take full advantage of the evaporative cooling fan by using the swamp function to circulate fresh and slightly damper air. Stay clear free from allergies with the humidifier, and keep the air flow clean and fresh with the air purifier.
Oscillating Air Flow- Enjoy a wider array of air flow as the NewAir AF-310 cooling fan provides a 60-degree oscillating circulation of air, leading to an evenly distributed breeze within a more spread out area.
Better Air Quality- The NewAir AF-310 tower fan is built with an ionizer which spreads out a stream of negative ions to receive cleaner air.
Slim and Sleek- This tall and slim AF-310 is designed to save space while providing the highest level of air flow.
- Oscillating air circulation for even spread of air distribution
- Built-in ionizer for cleaner air
- Multi-functional-cool, purify, humidify air
- Space saving design
- Includes enhanced remote control and electric timer
Specifications Length (in.) 11.38" Width (in.) 12.63" Height (in.) 34.50" Product Weight 11.60 lbs Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Coverage Area 75 Square Feet Voltage 120 Volts Watts 80 Watts Amps 0.67 amps Frequency 60 Hz Water Tank Size 1 Gallon Hose Connection No Ice Tank Yes Built-In Humidistat No Water Level Indicator Yes Programmable Timer Yes Timer Length 7.5 Hours Adjustable Air Louvers Yes Automatic Air Filter Yes Air Purification Type Ionizer Control Type LED Remote Control Yes Casters Np Certifications ETL
Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process. This shed is sized to hold up to 1/2 cord of wood.
- Shed features zippered front door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture
- (2)- Black stove pipe 12"L
- (1)- Black stove pipe 24"L
- (1)- Telescoping stove pipe 14" - 22"L
- (1)- Stove connector, 2X 45° elbow
- (1)- Wall trim collar (square)
- (36)- self tapping screws
- Unmatched quality.
- Laser welded seams.
- 22 ga. Thickness.
- Metallic black finish to match your wood stove.
- 23,000 BTU Kerosene Heater
- Heats an area up to 1000 sq. feet
- Heats 20'x45' room
- Operates 12 hours on one filling
- 99.9% fuel efficient
- Requires no electricity to operate
- Automatic ignition shut off Shuts heater off if knocked over
- 9-12 hours of continuous output
- Siphon pump and batteries included
- Conveinient fuel gauge lets you monitor level
- Fuel Capacity: 1.9 gallons
Ventamatic 1600CFM Heavy Duty Weathered Grey Galvanized Steel Power Attic Roof Ventilator CX4000AMWGUPS$121.97
- Keeping your attic cooler and well ventilated will prolong the life of composite roof shingles and other roofing components, and help protect the roof structure itself
- 1600 Cfm ventilates up to a 2400 sq. ft. attic
- Included adjustable thermostat allows the fan to run only when needed
- Durable steel construction withstands impacting winds, flying debris and hail
- Built-in steel mesh grille keeps out birds, squirrels and other rodents
- A cooler attic will keep you home cooler, reducing costs of air conditioning and wear and tear on your cooling equipment
- Reduces heat buildup in the attic and helps make living areas more comfortable
- Equalizes temperatures inside and outside the attic, helping prevent weather-induced home deterioration
- The low profile is aesthetically pleasing on the roofline
- As an exhaust vent, this fan requires a minimum of 760 sq. in. net free air intake airflow areas to perform safely and correctly
- Depth: 27 Inches
- Height: 10 Inches
- Width: 27 Inches
- Cut-Out Diameter: 15 Inches
- 5.1 AMPS
- 110 Volts