Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
The stylish cherry finish Duraflame Infrared Quartz Heater is sure to add warmth to any room with just a push of a button! The heater evenly distributes heat throughout the room and save on energy cost! The Duraflame Infrared Heater uses 6 infrared quartz tubes for heat and warms up to 1000 sq. ft. The heater also features a safety thermal cut off LED display with night time brightness dimmer, with a thermostat that automatically controls room temperatures by using an automatic shut off.
- 5,200 BTUs- Uses 6 infrared quartz tubes for heat
- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft.
- LED display with night time dimmer
- Thermostat automatically controls room temperature
- Auto timer to shut off anywhere from 30 minutes to 8 hours
- Width (in.): 21"
- Length (in.): 23"
- Height (in.): 15.5"
- Weight (lbs.): 40
The Duraflame Infrared Heater is a stylish and excellent zone heating source that helps to save on energy cost! The Infrared Heater is cool to the touch and is safe for children and pets!The heat produced is a moist heat that does not dry out the air and will not lower oxygen levels in the room or the body! The Duraflame Heat will quickly and evenly distribute heat throughout the room.
- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft.
- Uses 6 Infrared heating elements
- 5,200 BTUs. 1500 Watts. 12.5 Amps
- Comes fully assembled
- Built from solid hardwoods & real wood veneers
- Furniture casters- allow to roll any direction
- Width (in.): 14.4"
- Depth (in.): 19.8"
- Height (in.): 17.8"
- Weight (lbs.): 40.3
This whole house console humidifier provides maximum humidification for your entire home in a beautiful re-designed contemporary cabinet with a touch screen control panel. It adds invisible moisture to your home by moving dry air through a saturated wick. This unit has 5.5 gallon water capacity, daily output of 13 gallons, and covers 2700 square feet.
- Covers 2700 Square Feet
- 5.5 Gallon Water Capacity
- Daily Output of 13 Gallons
- Newly Redesigned
Our innovative tower humidifier with stylish surface insert is sure to compliment any decor. Our humidifiers work by adding invisible moisture to your environment by moving dry air through a saturated wick. Maintaining proper humidity levels between 30-50% in your home/office/workplace has been scientifically proven to help prevent the flu and allergies. Proper humidity hydrates your skin, alleviates dry eyes, scratchy throats and can reduce snoring. With a doctor's approval increased humidity can reduce asthma and allergy symptoms. It also protects fine furniture, musical instruments, collectibles and wood floors. Proper humidity makes you feel warmer allowing you to lower your thermostat setting which will save money.
- 3.5 gal. water capacity
- 2000 sq. ft. coverage (2800 sq. ft. tight coverage)
- Up to 9-gallon daily output
- Digital controls and display
- 9-speed motor
- Adjustable humidistat and automatic shutoff
- Water refill and check filter indicators
- Convenient side pour-in door
- Built in the USA of domestic and imported parts
Dyna-Glo's 10,000 BTU indoor kerosene heater offers a radiant heating solution that can target a specific zone. Creates directional "sun-like" radiant heat for an area up to 500 square feet for 13 hours on a single tank of fuel. The removable fuel tank allows for simple, spill-free refills while its small space design allows for great versatility. Includes a tip over shut-off system to ensure that you, your family and home are safe.
- Mechanical Tip Shut-Off Assembly
- Push Button Electric Ignition (Batteries Included)
- Removable Fuel Tank
- One Touch Extinguish System
- Easy-Lift Side Handles
Specifications Heater Type Radiant Fuel Type 1-K Kerosene BTU Output 10,000 Ignition Type Push Button Electric Tank Size (gal.) 1 Operating Time (hrs.) 11 to 14 Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 500 Length (in.) 11.9 Width (in.) 22.3 Height (in.) 19.3 Weight (lbs.) 25
Heavy-duty design built for the jobsite. The Mr. Heater Liquid Propane Forced Air Heater comes with a standard 10ft hose and regulator and all the safety you would expect of a Mr. Heater product. Equipped with factory installed high limit switches and thermoelectric safety valves, you can feel comfortable using these heaters on any jobsite. Just plug the heater into a 110v outlet, hook up the included hose and regulator to a 20lb propane tank or larger, and you are ready to take the chill out of any job.
- 85,000 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats approximately 2000 sq ft
- Runs up to 8 hrs on 20lb tank (low setting)
- High temperature limit switch
- Continuous ignition
- QBT Technology - 50% Quieter than a standard propane heater
- 10ft hose and regulator included
The Dyna-Glo 200,000 BTU portable propane convection heater is a rock solid, high output heating solution. Features a continuous variable BTU valve that allows for complete control from 50,000 - 200,000 BTUs to maximize fuel efficiency. An all aluminized steel construction makes for great durability while the auto safety shut-off keeps your projects safe. 2 stage ignition means no accidental firing and the auto safety shut-off ensures when there is no flame, there is no fuel. With very little assembly required and an included hose and regulator assembly, productivity can resume immediately.
- Continuous Variable BTU Output
- Auto Safety Shutoff
- 10' Regulator & Hose Assembly (-01 Series is 15')
- Inner Windshield
- Aluminized Steel Construction
Specifications Heater Type Convection Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings Infinite BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 50,000 TO 200,00 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 4,700 Length (in.) 15.91 Width (in.) 15.91 Height (in.) 26.18 Weight (lbs.) 13.2 Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 50,000 50,000 50,000 Operating Time (hrs) 9 17 43 Medium BTU Output N/A N/A 120,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A N/A 18 High BTU Output N/A N/A 200,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A N/A 11
- Warms a room up to 1,000 square feet
- Infrared quartz heater
- Cabinet is built from solid hardwoods and real wood veneers
- Includes a remote control
- Washable filter
- Curved front profile
- Features digital thermostat and timer controls
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to heat
- Uses standard 120V, 3-prong grounded outlet
- Infrared heating elements lifetime is over 20K hours
- Heat output 5,200 BTUs
- 1,500 watts, 12.5 Amps
- Fan function can be used with or without heat for enjoyment in any season
- Available in Oak or Cherry Finish
- Dimensions: 8.0" W x 10.9" D x 22.8" H