Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
Dyna-Glo's 10,000 BTU indoor kerosene heater offers a radiant heating solution that can target a specific zone. Creates directional "sun-like" radiant heat for an area up to 500 square feet for 13 hours on a single tank of fuel. The removable fuel tank allows for simple, spill-free refills while its small space design allows for great versatility. Includes a tip over shut-off system to ensure that you, your family and home are safe.
- Mechanical Tip Shut-Off Assembly
- Push Button Electric Ignition (Batteries Included)
- Removable Fuel Tank
- One Touch Extinguish System
- Easy-Lift Side Handles
Specifications Heater Type Radiant Fuel Type 1-K Kerosene BTU Output 10,000 Ignition Type Push Button Electric Tank Size (gal.) 1 Operating Time (hrs.) 11 to 14 Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 500 Length (in.) 11.9 Width (in.) 22.3 Height (in.) 19.3 Weight (lbs.) 25
Replacement Blower, model number CB36. All Circulators manufactured after April of 2008 will use CB36. For units: BCAC, BEC95, 2941, APS1200, APS1600, APS2000, 2007, 1851, 2015, 2827, and B2827.
- Includes mounting bracket and hardware
- 100 CFM
- Variable speed
- Mounts on Sahara wood stove
- Works on 110 volt
- Variable speed control
- Made in the USA
- Heats up to 1,500 sq. feet
- Perfect for medium heating areas such as garages, workshops or construction sites
- Operates up to 11 hours on full 20 lb. propane tank
- Variable heat settings
- Continuous electronic Ignition
- Over-heat shut-off system
- Adjustable heat angle
- 10 ft. hose and regulator included
- 1 yr. limited warranty
- CSA approved
BriskHeat’s XtremeFLEX® Emergency De-Icer is for rapid-de-icing, thawing,temperature control, and emergency supplemental heat. It is used on metal pipes, valves, pumps, and other metal surfaces. Since 1949, BriskHeat Corporation has been THE trusted source for heating applications.
Rugged construction for unsurpassed durability
- De-Icing Pipes
- Thawing Valves
- Warming Pumps
- Improving Cold Weather-Related Flow Problems
- Portable plug-and-play, ready-to-install design
- Rapid heating: 10X heating output of a typical water pipe freeze protection
- Exceptional flexibility - Wraps around metal surfaces as small as 1/2” diameter
- 1” wide moisture and chemical resistant heat tape
- Available in variety of lengths: 2 ft, 6 ft and 10 ft
Controller: Built-in, adjustable between 50°to 160°F
Power cord: 120VAC with 6-foot power cord with standard 2-prong wall plug
Watt density: 6 watts/sq in
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Controller: Built-in, adjustable between 50°to 160°F Power cord: 120VAC with 6-foot power cord with standard 2-prong wall plug Watt density: 6 watts/sq in Wattage: 144 Dimensions: 1" x 2"
1 year warrantyLearn More
Cast from a high performance, lightweight fiber-concrete with an outdoor safe finish, this tank cover conceals your 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank, even while in use. The cover doubles as an table while coordinating with the Mezzo Round and Square Fire Tables. The Mezzo Collection is ETL certified and available in Flint Gray or Antique White finishes.
- Securly holds and covers a 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank.
- Cast from painted fiber-concrete and steel.
- Includes: 20 lb LP tank cover, Tank Seat, Leveling Feet.
- 90 day limited warranty.
- Basic assembly required.
Our innovative tower humidifier with stylish surface insert is sure to compliment any decor. Our humidifiers work by adding invisible moisture to your environment by moving dry air through a saturated wick. Maintaining proper humidity levels between 30-50% in your home/office/workplace has been scientifically proven to help prevent the flu and allergies. Proper humidity hydrates your skin, alleviates dry eyes, scratchy throats and can reduce snoring. With a doctor's approval increased humidity can reduce asthma and allergy symptoms. It also protects fine furniture, musical instruments, collectibles and wood floors. Proper humidity makes you feel warmer allowing you to lower your thermostat setting which will save money.
- 3.5 gal. water capacity
- 2000 sq. ft. coverage (2800 sq. ft. tight coverage)
- Up to 9-gallon daily output
- Digital controls and display
- 9-speed motor
- Adjustable humidistat and automatic shutoff
- Water refill and check filter indicators
- Convenient side pour-in door
- Built in the USA of domestic and imported parts
The EasyStat™ dual voltage non-programmable thermostat is easy to use with no programming required. Just enter the floor temperature you desire and enjoy. Available in 15 AMP at 120V and 240V configurations, this floor heating control is dual voltage. For installations utilizing more than 240 square feet of electric radiant floor heating product, a Master Thermostat with Power Module or a Relay Contactor is also required.
- ETL listed to the latest CSA standard GFCI protected
- Covered with WarmlyYours 3-year manufacturer warranty
- 24/7 Installation support and lifetime technical support
Dry skin and chapped lips will be a thing of the past, especially when you purchase the Luma Comfort HC12B. The ultrasonic cool mist humidifier keeps you comfortable, while also looking great with its sleek and slim vase design, this product seamlessly blends in with your home's decor. The HC12B Cool Mist Humidifier produces 2.5 gallons of mist daily and effectively covers rooms up to 650 square feet. Therefore making it perfect for any medium to large size room. Ultrasonic technology also ensures energy-efficiency and near-silent operation. Incredibly easy to operate, the Luma Comfort HC12B humidifier comes with a remote control and lasts up to 45 hours per single tank fill.
- Covers 650 square feet
- Demineralization cartridge prevents lime scale and mineral buildup
- Generates micro fine mist
- Great for bedrooms or nurseries
- Naturally eliminates dust particles
- Operates up to 45 hours per tank fill
- Sleek vase design with 8 adjustable mist settings
- Soothing cool mist provides comfort
- Ultrasonic technology saves energy
Specifications Length (in.) 8.90" Width (in.) 8.90" Height (in.) 43.50 Voltage 110 volts Watts 35 watts Noise Level 35 decibel Certifications ETL Usage Single Room/Area Coverage Area 650 sq. ft. Run Time Per tank 45 hours Number of speeds 8 Number of tanks 1 Tank Size 1.18 gallons Control Type Digital Empty Tank Indicator yes Additional Information Internal demineralization cartridge