Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
- PSC energy efficient thermally protected motors
- Flange has pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Rolled flange edges for handling protection during installation
- Balanced 4-blade fan assembly totally enclosed for protection and OSHA compliance
- Integrated, precision-formed exterior shutters are draft-free
- Shutters open and close automatically
- Housing constructed of durable 20-gauge galvanized steel that won't rust
- Removable interior grille
- OSHA compliant grille
- 14" Blade Diameter
- 1400 CFM
- 21 Inches Wide
- 14 Inches Deep
- 23 Inches High
- 20-1/2" x 20-1/2" Opening
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- 5000 BTU
- Easy to install and operate
- Manual controls
- 2 speed fan
- Adjustable Temperature setting
- Pleated quick mount window kit with support hadware
- Slide-our washable filter
Enjoy refreshing cool air with the EC45S Tower Evaporative Cooler from Luma Comfort. This slim, attractive appliance is designed for indoor spaces and works as an air cooler, tower fan and humidifier in one. It’s the perfect summer cooling solution for small bedrooms, office cubicles, play areas and personal spaces.
The combination of high-efficiency rigid cooling media and a powerful fan result in powerful cooling that is both eco-friendly and cost-effective. Drawing only 45 watts of power, the Luma Comfort EC45S Tower Evaporative Cooler costs as much to operate as your standard household light bulb!
Additional features include an energy-saving timer, 3 different speed settings, 90° oscillation and remote control.
- Color: Gunmetal/Silver
- Dimensions: 11.7” x 11.7” x 37.2”
- Weight: 12.8 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V-120V / 60Hz / 45W
- Coverage Area: Up to 100 square feet
- Tank Size: 1.6 gallons
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Noise Level (dB): 64
- Airflow: 250 CFM
- Oscillation: Yes
- Remote Control: Included
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Consumes as much electricity as a light bulb
- Tower body shape saves space
- High-efficiency rigid cooling pad holds more water
- Uses no Freon or other harmful chemicals
- Adds moisture to dry environments
- Dust filter eliminates airborne dust particles
- Remote control with on-board remote storage
- Simple assembly with no tools required
- Built-in casters for easy portability
The Tradesman Outdoor Infrared Quartz Heater is the perfect heating solution for shops, garages, jobsites, patios, hot tub areas, and and any other outdoor area. Plug this electric heater into your wall outlet and immediately enjoy the warmth.Compatible with Heat Storm Tri-Pod and Roll Cage 1500 Stands. Stands are sold separately.
- Line of sight spot heating
- Features new low red bulb, emits 95% less red light
- Highest water weather proof rating for a heater: IP35
- Heats silently, no running fan or motors, clean, safe, instant heat that is maintenance-free
- Does not pollute the air with CO2 like propane or natural gas heaters that burn fossil fuels
- No dangerous tanks to fill, no plumbing or ventilation to install
- Hardware for wall mounting, Tri-pod, and Roll Cage stands included
- Dimension: 24 x 6.75 x 6 inches
- Weight: 5lbs
- Rated power: 1,300 Watts
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 100 CFM
- Variable speed
- Mounts on Sahara wood stove
- Works on 110 volt
- Variable speed control
- Made in the USA
Made in the USA, this Big Top Multi-Flue Chimney Cap by HY-C Company is a smart choice for multi-flue chimneys in most regions. Made with a 24 gauge removable galvanized steel hood with scalloped corners and roll-formed edges it also features 24 gauge galvanized steel base flanges for secure mounting. The 18 gauge 3/4" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh is available in 8", 10" and 14" heights. Available in many stock and custom sizes and can also be ordered in 18 gauge 5/8" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh to meet California requirements.
- Made in the USA!
- 24 Gauge Removable Galvanized Steel Hood with Scalloped Corners and Roll Formed Edges, Stainless Steel
- 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel 3/4" Expanded Metal Mesh
- Chimney caps act as a spark arrestor to prevent most ascending sparks from reaching the outside
- Not for use in situations where Oil or Coal is burned, or when Wood/Pellets are used as primary source of heat
- 10 Inches High
Cast from a high performance, lightweight fiber-concrete with an outdoor safe finish, this tank cover conceals your 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank, even while in use. The cover doubles as an table while coordinating with the Mezzo Round and Square Fire Tables. The Mezzo Collection is ETL certified and available in Flint Gray or Antique White finishes.
- Securely holds and covers a 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank.
- Cast from painted fiber-concrete and steel.
- Includes: 20 lb LP tank cover, Tank Seat, Leveling Feet.
- 90 day limited warranty.
- Basic assembly required.
- 20.625 Inches High
- 16.25 Inches Wide
- 16 Inches Deep
** Tank not included!Learn More
BriskHeat’s XtremeFLEX® Emergency De-Icer is for rapid-de-icing, thawing,temperature control, and emergency supplemental heat. It is used on metal pipes, valves, pumps, and other metal surfaces. Since 1949, BriskHeat Corporation has been THE trusted source for heating applications.
Rugged construction for unsurpassed durability
- De-Icing Pipes
- Thawing Valves
- Warming Pumps
- Improving Cold Weather-Related Flow Problems
- Portable plug-and-play, ready-to-install design
- Rapid heating: 10X heating output of a typical water pipe freeze protection
- Exceptional flexibility - Wraps around metal surfaces as small as 1/2” diameter
- 1” wide moisture and chemical resistant heat tape
- Available in variety of lengths: 2 ft, 6 ft and 10 ft
Controller: Built-in, adjustable between 50°to 160°F
Power cord: 120VAC with 6-foot power cord with standard 2-prong wall plug
Watt density: 6 watts/sq in
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Controller: Built-in, adjustable between 50°to 160°F Power cord: 120VAC with 6-foot power cord with standard 2-prong wall plug Watt density: 6 watts/sq in Wattage: 432 Dimensions: 1" x 6"
1 year warrantyLearn More
TempZone™ Shower MatsHeating Mat for Wet Locations TempZone™ Shower Mats have been exclusively designed to provide warmth to two areas in the shower, the floor and a shower bench. The TempZone™ Shower Floor Mats ensure that your first step into your shower is a warm and soothing experience. The Shower Floor Mats are engineered to cover traditional shower floor areas and have taken the shower drain into consideration. Each Shower Floor Mat is designed with a wire-free drain for fast and easy installation. Now that's smart. The TempZone™ Shower Bench Mats guarantee that the time spent in your shower will be warm and inviting. The Shower Bench Mats are configured to the slim design of shower benches. Each size is smartly designed to cover a standard bench width and length. Work with a WarmlyYours account manager to get the perfect fit for your shower project. Many of our products are approved for wet locations such as a shower floor and bench and your account manager will find the perfect fit for your project.
- On-site room measurement service available and free overnight design service
- 24/7 installation support and lifetime technical support
- 7-day programmable schedule to provide comfort when you need it
- UL Certified and GFCI protected
- Warms a master bath for less than 16 cents-per-day
- 1/8'' Super thin rolls or mats to fit any room shape
- 25 years No Nonsense Warranty which covers Parts and Labor
- Commonly installed beneath tile and stone
- 0.89 amps
- 107.0 watts