Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
- 100 CFM
- Variable speed
- Mounts on Sahara wood stove
- Works on 110 volt
- Variable speed control
- Made in the USA
Replacement Blower, model number CB36. All Circulators manufactured after April of 2008 will use CB36. For units: BCAC, BEC95, 2941, APS1200, APS1600, APS2000, 2007, 1851, 2015, 2827, and B2827.
- Includes mounting bracket and hardware
- PSC energy efficient thermally protected motors
- Flange has pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Rolled flange edges for handling protection during installation
- Balanced 4-blade fan assembly totally enclosed for protection and OSHA compliance
- Integrated, precision-formed exterior shutters are draft-free
- Shutters open and close automatically
- Housing constructed of durable 20-gauge galvanized steel that won't rust
- Removable interior grille
- OSHA compliant grille
- 14" Blade Diameter
- 1400 CFM
- 21 Inches Wide
- 14 Inches Deep
- 23 Inches High
- 20-1/2" x 20-1/2" Opening
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
The MaxxAir 22 in. Oscillating Pedestal Fan features steel construction for long-lasting strength. For customized cooling, this fan oscillates up to 90 degrees to offer better control for air circulation. This fan has a telescoping pole that adjusts the fan height from over 4 feet to 6 feet. It is recommended for indoor usage.Learn More
The fan is easy to assemble with household tools. To operate simply plug into a standard 110 Volt Outlet.
The MaxxAir product line is manufactured in the USA by Ventamatic, which has been in the Ventilation business since 1948. The product is backed by a 2 Year Limited Warranty.
- 5000 BTU
- Easy to install and operate
- Manual controls
- 2 speed fan
- Adjustable Temperature setting
- Pleated quick mount window kit with support hadware
- Slide-our washable filter
The Dyna-Glo 23,000 BTU indoor kerosene heater is the ultimate in convection supplemental heating solutions, powerful enough to heat an area up to 1,000 square feet. It's high effeciency burner creates an awesome warmth, that radiates out 360 degrees in all directions for 11 hours on one tank of fuel. The front accessable burner and knob makes starting and maintaining an even, efficient flame effortless while the tip-over shut-off system ensures a safe and reliable source of heat.
- Mechanical Tip Shut-Off Assembly
- Push Button Electric Ignition (Batteries Included)
- Exclusive Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- One Touch Extinguish System
- Convenient Handle Design
Specifications Heater Type Convection Fuel Type 1-K Kerosene BTU Output 23,000 Ignition Type Push Button Electric Tank Size (gal.) 1.9 Operating Time (hrs.) 8 to 12 Heating Coverage Area ( sq. ft.) 1,000 Length (in.) 17.5 Width (in.) 17.5 Height (in.) 27.0 Weight (lbs.) 23
Made in the USA, this Big Top Multi-Flue Chimney Cap by HY-C Company is a smart choice for multi-flue chimneys in most regions. Made with a 24 gauge removable galvanized steel hood with scalloped corners and roll-formed edges it also features 24 gauge galvanized steel base flanges for secure mounting. The 18 gauge 3/4" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh is available in 8", 10" and 14" heights. Available in many stock and custom sizes and can also be ordered in 18 gauge 5/8" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh to meet California requirements.
- Made in the USA!
- 24 Gauge Removable Galvanized Steel Hood with Scalloped Corners and Roll Formed Edges, Stainless Steel
- 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel 3/4" Expanded Metal Mesh
- Chimney caps act as a spark arrestor to prevent most ascending sparks from reaching the outside
- Not for use in situations where Oil or Coal is burned, or when Wood/Pellets are used as primary source of heat
- 10 Inches High
Instantly retrofit your existing fireplace by adding both flame effect and heat with this Pleasant Hearth Electric Insert. Energy efficient LED technology powers this log set, and it's easily installed by plugging into any 120 Volt outlet. Add instant ambience to your fireplace and heat a room up to 400 sq.ft. at the same time. Remote control included.
- Convert your existing wood fireplace to an electric fireplace
- Fits most masonry and pre-fabricated fireplaces
- Realistic flame effect and randomly glowing logs and ember bed
- Fan forced-air heater provides 4,600 BTUs of heat
- Multi-function remote control turns the unit on and off and adjusts the flame and temperature settings
- Flame 0projects onto cast iron fire back
- Operates with or without heater
- Dimensions: 23" L x 9" W x 13" H