Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
Regular Price: $1,799.99
Special Price: $1,699.99
The 1602R add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 800 CFM blowers and up to 180,000btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 2400 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by brilliant red painted steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the 13” x 18” heat outlet. Available accessories include the Universal filter box Kit and Hot Water Coil kit.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flute)
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- Fully Insulated internal ducting ensures the most heat transfer and optimum efficiency
- Automatic draft induction blower included
- 6” Flue Collar
- 13” x 18” Heat Outlet
- Secondary Heat Exchanger with Frebrick Baffle for Extra Long Life
- Manual Damper system allows Fine tuning for Maximum efficiency
- Firebrick lined Firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-Heavy Duty Cast Iron doors, grates and liners
- Removable / Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox Dimensions: Width:18 ½”, Depth: 29 ¾”, Height: 24 ½”
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 2,000 - 3,000 BTU Range 67,758 - 180,688 FUEL WOOD/COAL Coal/Pellets cap. 160 lbs Log Length 28" Weight 525 lbs. Width 24.5" Depth/w blower 50.5" Depth w/o blower 35.25" Height 51"
First introduced in 2001 as US Stove's first Multi Fuel stove, the 6041I American Harvest stove has evolved into one of the most sophisticated heating appliances on the market. Not only is it capable of burning compressed wood pellets, it can also burn corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, bio mass fuel grains, and processed silage with just a few simple adjustments. The 6041I is the elegant fireplace insert of our popular 6041 pedestal stove.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector and PL vent exhaust system)
- 5 blower speed settings allow easy adjustments to fit your home
- Digital control board with built-in diagnostics and LED readouts make testing, startup, and operation a breeze with just a touch of a button
- Burns wood pellets, corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, and other compressed biomass fuels
- Burn pot agitator to prevent clinker buildup and provide a more complete burn Removable ash pan
- New fuel feed system eliminates burn back and allows the use of non-premium fuels Air wash glass
- 5 heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating needs
- Large viewing window
- Approved for mobile and modular homes
- Available for sale in California
- Does not respond to a digital thermostat
Capacities Amounts Fuel Pellet/Corn Heating Capacity 1,000 - 2,000 Sq. Ft. Pellet Capacity 60 lbs. BTU Range 18,525 - 52,300 Depth w/o blower 31" Width 44.25" Height 32" Weight 320 lbs.
The Drolet Heatmax furnace is a high efficiency wood furnace. Here is an affordable, hi-tech wood furnace that provides huge fuel savings, since it uses 40% to 50% less wood than a conventional wood furnace. It offers installation flexibility thanks to its 2 8-inch heat outlets with 6 possible configurations. The Heatmax was also built to allow easy replacement of a conventional furnace.
- Model # : DF01000
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 2,500
- Blower Included
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Optimum efficiency : 76%
- Baffle : High quality Vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Constant View of the Fire
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek
The US Stove King Pellet Stove with Igniter is a fully automatic pellet stove with auto ignition and easy to use electronic controls. It is a durable design, built for years of high performance. The 5500 blends nicely with any room setting and provides your home with great heat.
- Up to 48,000 BTU's
- Heating: Up to 2,200 sq. ft.
- 120 lb. Capacity
- LED Display
- 5 Heat Settings
- Air Wash Glass
- Automatic Ignition
- EPA Certified
- Depth: 25 Inches
- Width: 26 Inches
- Height: 34 Inches
- Weight: 287 Pounds
This DAKA Furnace burns wood or coal (with the addition of coal grate kit, not included) to produce up to 125,000 BTU to heat your entire home or shop. Two 550 CFM blowers generate up to 1100 CFM combined. Built to last, this furnace features a fire box constructed of steel plating, firebrick lining and a heavy-duty cast iron fire door. EPA exempt. Not to be installed in mobile homes. U.S.A. Not for sale in California and Washington.
- (2) Blowers
- Dual blower cold air return filter box
- 15 Firebricks
- Cast iron grate
- Fan control
- 4in. junction box with Wiring for blowers and fan control
- Forced draft blower
- Cast iron fire door with gasket
- Ash pan assembly with gasket
- Wave thermostat
- Burns wood or coal (burning coal requires Soft Coal Shaker Grate Kit, not included)
- Firebrick lining
- Heavy-duty cast iron fire door with an easy-to-operate handle
- Wall thermostat (provided) controls a draft blower (provided) on the front of the furnace, providing a convenient controlled level of heat
- High-quality Dayton blower with 1/10 HP permanent split capacitor motor and sealed ball bearings for trouble-free performance
- A secondary heat chamber is controlled with a sliding baffle, increasing efficiency
- Two 8in. warm air outlets on top
- Manual with 'Best Burn Practices' (see attached) included with each furnace
- Each furnace includes a Digital Moisture meter (batteries included) for measuring moisture of wood
Specifications Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 3,000 Mobile Home Approved No BTU 62,500 to 125,000 Blowers Included Yes (2) Blower 1,100 combined Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 120V, AC 15 amps Heat Settings Infinitely adjustable Thermostat Included Yes Igniter None Full Load Run time (Hours) 10 Fuel Type Wood/Coal Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 25 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 11 x 11 Firebox Size W x D (in. 14 x 25 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 18 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 32.5 Clearance from Corner (in.) 32.5 EPA Certified No EPA Exempt Yes Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 24 x 45 1/2 x 48
Regular Price: $1,699.97
Special Price: $1,699.00
The 5660 is a fully automatic pellet stove with auto ignition and easy to use electronic controls. It utilizes a temperature control circulation blower to spread heat evenly. It is durable yet sleek in design, built for years of high performance. The 5660 blends nicely with any room setting and provides your home with the desired warmth even in the coldest of climates.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, etc.)
- Digital control board allows adjusting heat and draft control with the
push of a button
- Digital control board features built-in diagnostics
- LED display makes it easier to set and operate
- 3" flue collar
- Air wash glass
- Large viewing window
- Classic bay front design
- Approved for mobile and modular homes with optional fresh air kit
- Available for sale in Washington and California states
Capacities Amounts Fuel Pellet Heating Capacity Up to 2,200 Sq. Ft. Pellet Capacity 55 lbs. BTUs Up to 48,000 Depth 28" Width 29" Height 38" Weight 270 lbs.
Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves provide will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with a 85% efficiency rating. Perfect for single-family or mobile home use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves feature chrome handles, air wash system for cleaner air, solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with premium pellet fuel. Heating coverage area is up to 2,200 sq ft.
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Pellet Burning Stove
- Burns 17 to 59 hours in one fueling
- Exclusive Comfort Control System
- Exclusive Integrated Diagnostics
- Auto Ignition System
- Includes Outside Air Kit (MSRP $60)
- Ceramic glass window
- Air Wash System
- Mobile Home Approved
- Made in the USA
Specifications Fuel Type Wood Pellets Heat Output 50,000 BTU Heating Capacity Up to 2,200 sq. ft. Log or Pellet Capacity 80 lb. Hopper Capacity Average Efficiency 85% Emissions .69 grams/hour Finish Black Finish with Chrome Accents Dimensions 26-1/2" x 23-3/4" x 34"
The Montgomery media center, is scaled for attractive positioning in any room. Its reverse breakfront design, decorative molding ornaments at the top and base, and brushed brass knob hardware add to the Montgomery's alluring appeal. The media unit's flip down door encases a shelf for media components, and the two book matched full-overlay doors conceal adjustable interior shelves. At the heart of the Montgomery is a 26" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert.
- Features reverse breakfront design
- 3 pull out storage drawers
- Two top drawers for remote storage
- Pull out bottom drawer
- Flip down door for media component storage
- Pair of doors feature decorative book match pattern and interior storage with 2 adjustable shelves
- Traditional decorative moldings ornament top and base
- Brushed brass knob hardware
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 58.0"w x 19.5"d x 42.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 64.0"w x 23.5"d x 26.0"h
- Gross Weight: 244.2 lbs.
- Net Weight: 209.0 lbs.
- UPC Code: 611768074723
- Cu Ft: 22.630
- Vintage Cherry Finish
- Center shelf: 31.25"w x 14"d x 7"h
- Open side shelves: 21.5"w x 19.5"d x 7"h
- Two top drawers for remote storage: 11.75"w x 15.75"d x 7"h
- Interior dimensions of side cabinets: 11.75"w x 17.75"d x 27.5"h
- Pull out bottom drawer for added storage: 31.25"w x 13"d x 5.75"h
Insert Sold Sepertaly! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
The Astoria combines luxurious, charming elegance and expert craftsmenship to deliver a timeless wall mantel for the ages. Every detail is attended to from the solid dark emperador marble top, to the detailed applied molding with decorative corbel center. Carved column capitals and half round corners add exquisite old wolrd style, and the marble surround with decorative metal fire grate crown the Astoria with its unique, unforgettable character.
- Solid Dark Emperador Marble top
- Marble surround with decorative metal fire grate
- Detailed applied molding with decorative corbel center
- Carved column capitals
- Fluted half round columns
- Comes in an Empire Cherry Finish
- Product Dimensions: 60.0"w x 17.0"d x 45.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 64.0"w x 37.8"d x 13.5"h
- Gross Weight: 192.9 lbs.
- Net Weight: 170.9 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 18.875
- Empire Cherry Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 32II300GRALearn More
The US Stove Wallmount Direct Vent Pellet Stove 4840 is perfect for small spaces. This 24,000 BTU stove provides perfect heating performance while saving you money. This stove has a sturdy double wall pipe installation that minimizes clearances and come with everything you need including the mounting brackets, stove adapter, cap, wall thimble, vent attachment and twist lock pipe.
- Up to 24,000 BTU'S
- Heating: Up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- 28 lb. Capacity
- 120 CFM Blower Included
- 5 Heat Settings
- Bottom Clearance: 12 Inches
- Width: 36 Inches
- Height: 27 Inches
- Depth: 14 Inches w/ Bracket
- Flue Kit Included