Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
Dyna-Glo Delux 125,000 BTU portable propane gas fired heaters are a portable and powerful solution for areas as large as 3,100 square feet. Features an included regulator and hose assembly and continuous electronic ignition which allow for swift installation and start-up. Continuously variable heat setting from 70,000 - 125,000 BTUs and adjustable heat angles ensure complete control of thermal comfort.
- Overheat Auto Shut-Off Protection
- Continuous Variable BTU Output
- Continuous Electronic Ignition
- Adjustable Heat Angle
- 10' Regulator & Hose Assembly
- Sturdy, Rugged Construction
Specifications Heater Type Propane Force Air Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Seetings Infinite BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 70,000 to 125,000 Ignition Type Continuous Electronic Ignition Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 3,100 Length (in.) 25.59 Width (in.) 11.81 Height (in.) 16.14 Weight (lbs.) 19.92
Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 70,000 70,000 70,000 Operating Time (hrs) 6 hrs 12 hrs 30 hrs Medium BTU Output 100,000 100,000 100,000 Operating Time (hrs) 4.5 9 22.5 High BTU Output N/A N/A 125,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A N/A 17.5
ProCom's vent-free gas space heaters make supplemental heating fast and easy. Just push a button for easy ignition, stand back and enjoy a great source of dependable, affordable heat. ProCom’s Infrared vent-free gas space heaters work just like the sun's radiant heat, warming objects and people in the room first. These gas space heaters operate 99.9% efficient and allow you to enjoy continuous heat even during a power failure, these heaters operate without the need of electricity. These gas space heaters have the added benefit of Dual Fuel Technology. This patented technology provides each appliance with 2 fuel options. Use either Natural Gas or Liquid Propane with no conversion kits required.
- Traditional design wall heater
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Some assembly required
- 2 Gas options
- 20,000 BTU'S
- Heats up to 700 sq. ft.
- Optional blower model PF06-YJLF-B and base model PF09B sold separately
- ODS (oxygen depletion sensor) included with automatic shut-off and internal non-adjustable regulator to prevent over firing
- No electricity required
- Thermostat control allows you to maintain desired room temperature
The 1261 is a rustic, heavy duty, cast iron constructed, wood stove that is ideal for any rugged outdoorsman, those with a nostalgic taste, or someone simply looking for reliable, cost efficient, heating. It is perfect for log cabins, large garages and shops. This stove is durability defined. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It has unequaled life expectancy and is easy to use.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Color: Black
- EPA exempt
- Two piece safety handle allows for a cooler
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Built-in damper
- Two lift out cook lids that allow you to cook food
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 600-900 sqft BTU Range 18,143 – 54,429 FUEL Wood Coal/Pellets cap. N/A Log Length 23" Weight 116 lbs. Width 21.5" Depth/w blower N/A Depth w/o blower 30.5" Height 25.75"
The NewAir G80 fan forced ceiling mount garage heater is ideal for heating commercial and industrial locations. The G80 is a quality fan forced ceiling mounted heater features a grid pattern which ensures even heat distribution of all the discharged heat.
Mounting & Installation- The G80 from the NewAir collection is designed to be mounted flat to the ceiling, it also comes with a mounting bracket. This heater can heat up to 500 square feet with its 2 way switch control and must be connected to properly grounded outlets only.
Heats Up to 500 Square Feet- With an astonishing 17,060 BTUs the NewAir G80 ceiling garage heater has the capability of heating up to 500 square feet, making it the perfect solution for heating any commercial or industrial location. This heater is a huge winner when it comes to also heating up garages and shops. With the G80 fan-forced ceiling mounted heater you can heat up with ease and enjoy powerful heating when and where you need it the most.
Functionality of the G80- The handy ceiling mount design allows you to position the heater up and out of the way, saving valuable floor space. Have the option of choosing from heat with fan or fan only to suit your needs and personal preferences. In addition to this heater being perfect for your garage, it also comes with a thermal cut-off safety protection.
- Astonishing 17,060 BTUs of heating power
- The G80 ceiling garage heater has the capability of heating up to 500 square feet
- Comes with a thermal cut-off safety protection
- Ideal for shops, garages, commercial and industrial locations
- 2 Way Switch Control
Specifications Length (in.) 16.00" Width (in.) 16.00" Height (in.) 5.13" Product Weight 18.40 lbs Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Voltage 240 Volts Watts 5000 Watts Coverage Area 500 Square Feet Heater Type Garage Heating Method Fan-Forced Number of Heat Settings 6 Built-In Thermostat No Automatic Temperature Control No Includes Mounting Bracket Yes Construction Stainless Steel Carrying Handler No Ceiling Mountable Yes Wall Mountable Yes Certifications UL/CL
- Built-in pump
- 3-way drainage
- Auto shut-off/restart
- Timer function
- Adjustable humidistat
- Bucket fill indicator
- Water level window
- Electronic controls
- Automatic defrost control
- Easy access bucket with handle
- Washable air filter
- Energy Star Rated
- 1 Year Manufacturer Full Replacement Warranty
- Duty: 4.2%
- Capacity (pints/day): 50
- Approximate Coverage (sq. ft.): 3,000 (60 ft. x 50 ft.)
- EEV Certified: 1.85
- Decibels (Hi/Lo): 52/53
- Fan Speeds: 2
- Amps: 4.7
- Watts: 530
- Unit Dimensions: 15 1/4" x 23 1/2" x 11 1/2"
- Bucket Capacity (pints): 15.8
- Min Operating Temp (°F): 41°
- Refrigeration: R410A
This blower is designed to be ultra quiet with variable speed. This blower fits on models Escape 1800 and Classic EPA manufactured after 2006 and featuring an optional blower.
- 6.5 inches long
- 17.5 inches wide
- 5 inches high
Instantly retrofit your existing fireplace by adding both flame effect and heat with this Pleasant Hearth Electric Insert. Energy efficient LED technology powers this log set, and it's easily installed by plugging into any 120 Volt outlet. Add instant ambiance to your fireplace and heat a room up to 400 sq.ft. at the same time. Remote control included.
- Convert your existing wood fireplace to an electric fireplace
- Fits most masonry and pre-fabricated fireplaces
- Realistic flame effect and randomly glowing logs and ember bed
- Fan forced-air heater provides 4,600 BTUs of heat
- Multi-function remote control turns the unit on and off and adjusts the flame and temperature settings
- Flame projects onto cast iron fire back
- Black Finish
- Operates with or without heater
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Height (in.): 21.75
- Width (in.): 23
- Depth (in.): 10.75
- Weight (lbs.): 23.1
We spend up to 90% of our time indoors. And with harmful airborne particles such as dust, smoke, chemicals and mold circulating in the air we breathe, that makes breathing contaminated air unhealthy.
The Luma Comfort AP170W PureClean Air Purifier removes harmful airborne particles in small to medium size areas up to 170 square feet. Designed for localized particle removal, this compact air purifier is ideal for use in bedrooms and small offices. Once contaminated air is drawn into the unit, it’s passed through Luma Comfort’s advanced 5-step PureClean purification system:
- Step 1 - Carbon pre-filter deodorizes the air and traps larger particles such as dust, pet dander and lint
- Step 2 - HEPA filter traps over 99% of some of the smallest particles down to 0.3 microns
- Step 3 - VOC filter absorbs volatile organic compounds (VOCs), which are carbon-based airborne chemicals commonly found in wall paint, carpet, varnishes, solvents and more
- Step 4 - TiO2 filter is coated with titanium dioxide, which, when working with a UV light source, destroys harmful gases and bacteria
- Step 5 - UV bulbs destroy biological contaminants such as bacteria, viruses and mold
The AP170W Air Purifier also features a sleek, space-saving flat panel design with LED control panel and has a SmartClean sensor that detects and alerts you when the filters need to be replaced.
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 12.2” x 7.7” x 14.4”
- Weight: 8.8 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V-120V / 60 Hz / 48W
- Coverage Area: Up to 170 square feet
- Purification Methods: HEPA filter, carbon pre-filter, UV light, TiO2 filter and VOC filter
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Noise Level (dB): 53.24/52.4/50.5
- Adjustable Timer: 1-7 hours
- Filter Life Indicator: Yes
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Advanced 5-step PureClean purification system effectively reduces odors and removes over 99% of pollutants that enter the unit
- Uses no more electricity than a standard household light bulb
- Purifies up to 170 square feet
- Controls a wide range of contaminants, including dust, pet dander, smoke, chemicals, mold, bacteria and more
- Combines form and function with its sleek panel design and advanced cleaning system
The Luma Comfort EC110S Portable Evaporative Cooler keeps your living space cool and comfortable using patented cyclonic cooling technology. This air cooler’s fan head oscillates and projects a targeted beam of air around your living space so you feel cooler, faster. Designed to cover 250 square feet, the EC110S is perfect for your bedroom, living room, den or office.
Since the Luma Comfort EC110S Portable Evaporative Cooler only requires water and electricity, it’s different from an air conditioner and features an earth-friendly design. When used in optimal environmental conditions, this air cooler can drop temperatures by as much as 20° - 30°F for just pennies a day.
Additional features include an energy-saving timer, 3 different speed and wind settings, high-efficiency rigid cooling pad, remote control and digital display.
- Color: Silver/Black
- Dimensions: 12.75” x 11.25” x 34.5”
- Weight: 16.2 lbs.
- Power: 110-120V / 60 Hz / 110W
- Coverage Area: Up to 250 square feet
- Tank Size: 1.76 gallons
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Noise Level (dB): 66
- Airflow: 500 CFM
- Oscillation: Yes
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Cyclonic cooling technology
- Modern design & sleek styling
- Powerful air movement
- 3 cooling speeds & wind modes
- High-efficiency rigid cooling pad
- Large capacity, removable water tank
- Programmable timer
- Digital control panel
- No installation required
- Energy-efficient & eco-friendly