Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
- Heavy duty 3-speed thermally protected PSC motor
- Wall bracket has pre-punched holes for easy mounting
- CFM (4800 / 4400 / 4100)
- Fan head oscillates 90°
- Powder-coated finish for durability
- All metal constructionC/UL/US listed
- 9 ft. power cord
- OHSA compliant grille for safety
- Dimension - 42.5 x 6.25 x 33.25 in
- Adjustable Thermostat Dual Knob Turns Heater ON/OFF
- Safety Overload Switch Automatically Turns Off Heater
- Red Caution Light Comes on When Overheating
- Heavy Gauge Steel Body Protects Heater in Harsh Environments
- Adjustable Angle for Horizontal and Vertical Air Flow
- Removable Front Grille Assembly for Cleaning
- Enclosed Motor
- 208-240V, 60HZ, Hard-Wired
Specifications Watts 7500/6250 Watts Amp 32.25/26.04 amps Hz 60 Hz Volts A.C. 208-240 Volts A.C. Dimensions 14" L x 10.5" W x 19" H Weight 24 lbs.
The Luma Comfort EC110S Portable Evaporative Cooler keeps your living space cool and comfortable using patented cyclonic cooling technology. This air cooler’s fan head oscillates and projects a targeted beam of air around your living space so you feel cooler, faster. Designed to cover 250 square feet, the EC110S is perfect for your bedroom, living room, den or office.
Since the Luma Comfort EC110S Portable Evaporative Cooler only requires water and electricity, it’s different from an air conditioner and features an earth-friendly design. When used in optimal environmental conditions, this air cooler can drop temperatures by as much as 20° - 30°F for just pennies a day.
Additional features include an energy-saving timer, 3 different speed and wind settings, high-efficiency rigid cooling pad, remote control and digital display.
- Color: Silver/Black
- Dimensions: 12.75” x 11.25” x 34.5”
- Weight: 16.2 lbs.
- Power: 110-120V / 60 Hz / 110W
- Coverage Area: Up to 250 square feet
- Tank Size: 1.76 gallons
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Noise Level (dB): 66
- Airflow: 500 CFM
- Oscillation: Yes
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Cyclonic cooling technology
- Modern design & sleek styling
- Powerful air movement
- 3 cooling speeds & wind modes
- High-efficiency rigid cooling pad
- Large capacity, removable water tank
- Programmable timer
- Digital control panel
- No installation required
- Energy-efficient & eco-friendly
- 12" portable hose fan/blower with 20ft hose
- Provides directional airflow to limited access areas
- 2000 CFM
- 2-speed 120V enclosed motor
- For outdoor use with GFCI outlet (not included)
- Heavy duty yellow coated steel construction
- OHSA compliant powder-coated grille
- 6' power cord
- 1-year limited warranty
**Fan only, hose not included!Learn More
The 1261 is a rustic, heavy duty, cast iron constructed, wood stove that is ideal for any rugged outdoorsman, those with a nostalgic taste, or someone simply looking for reliable, cost efficient, heating. It is perfect for log cabins, large garages and shops. This stove is durability defined. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It has unequaled life expectancy and is easy to use.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Color: Black
- EPA exempt
- Two piece safety handle allows for a cooler
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Built-in damper
- Two lift out cook lids that allow you to cook food
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 600-900 sqft BTU Range 18,143 – 54,429 FUEL Wood Coal/Pellets cap. N/A Log Length 23" Weight 116 lbs. Width 21.5" Depth/w blower N/A Depth w/o blower 30.5" Height 25.75"
We spend up to 90% of our time indoors. And with harmful airborne particles such as dust, smoke, chemicals and mold circulating in the air we breathe, that makes breathing contaminated air unhealthy.
The Luma Comfort AP170W PureClean Air Purifier removes harmful airborne particles in small to medium size areas up to 170 square feet. Designed for localized particle removal, this compact air purifier is ideal for use in bedrooms and small offices. Once contaminated air is drawn into the unit, it’s passed through Luma Comfort’s advanced 5-step PureClean purification system:
- Step 1 - Carbon pre-filter deodorizes the air and traps larger particles such as dust, pet dander and lint
- Step 2 - HEPA filter traps over 99% of some of the smallest particles down to 0.3 microns
- Step 3 - VOC filter absorbs volatile organic compounds (VOCs), which are carbon-based airborne chemicals commonly found in wall paint, carpet, varnishes, solvents and more
- Step 4 - TiO2 filter is coated with titanium dioxide, which, when working with a UV light source, destroys harmful gases and bacteria
- Step 5 - UV bulbs destroy biological contaminants such as bacteria, viruses and mold
The AP170W Air Purifier also features a sleek, space-saving flat panel design with LED control panel and has a SmartClean sensor that detects and alerts you when the filters need to be replaced.
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 12.2” x 7.7” x 14.4”
- Weight: 8.8 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V-120V / 60 Hz / 48W
- Coverage Area: Up to 170 square feet
- Purification Methods: HEPA filter, carbon pre-filter, UV light, TiO2 filter and VOC filter
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Noise Level (dB): 53.24/52.4/50.5
- Adjustable Timer: 1-7 hours
- Filter Life Indicator: Yes
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Advanced 5-step PureClean purification system effectively reduces odors and removes over 99% of pollutants that enter the unit
- Uses no more electricity than a standard household light bulb
- Purifies up to 170 square feet
- Controls a wide range of contaminants, including dust, pet dander, smoke, chemicals, mold, bacteria and more
- Combines form and function with its sleek panel design and advanced cleaning system
The Ventamatic Maxxair 24" Direct Drive 2 Speed Portable Air Circulator equipped with a heavy-duty, 1/4-HP, thermally protected, direct-drive motor, the unit ensures reliable, high-quality performance and comes with two speed settings: choose "low" for 2800 CFM of circulation or "high" for 4000 CFM of circulation. The four-blade fan (24 inches in diameter) comes housed in a round-shaped, 22-gauge, powder-coated steel frame with an OSHA-compliant rust-resistant grille. Tilt the frame up to 180 degrees to direct the air flow as desired. Even more, the frame's snap-on wheel assembly allows for smooth transport from one location to another, plus offers nonskid positioning legs that keep the unit secure after reaching its final destination. A wall-mount bracket (model BF24TFWALLBRKT; sold separately) allows for securing the unit to a wall for fixed placement. Ideal for use in a garage, workshop, or basement, the C/UL/US-listed air circulator measures 29 inches long by 28 inches wide by 10 inches high and carries a two-year limited warranty.
- 22 gauge powder coated steel housing tilts 180 degrees to direct circulation
- Non-skid positioning legs
- Snap-On wheel assembly
Replacement draft induced kit for wood and coal furnaces and wood furnaces. Comes with limit control. Part number 11DIKL. This kit comes with these parts included: 80243A, 68618, 83379, 83250, 68231, 80130, 80145, 80129, 80006.
- Fits all USSC series furnaces except 24A and 30A
- Heavy duty bearings
- Easy installation
- Increases efficiency
- Kit comes with a limit control