Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
- Unit dimensions: 24 1/2"H x 15 1/2"W x12 3/4"D
- 50 pints per day
- 2000 sq ft coverage
- 10 liter tank volume
- 5.6 amps/ 615 watts
- Power input/volts: 115V, 60 Hz
- Relative humidity range: 35%- 80%
- Digital humidistat
- Digital readout and soft touchpad controls
- Continuous mode: when set to continuous mode the unit will dehumidify continuously
- Power levels: unit features two power (fan speed) levels - Normal and Turbo
- Low temp operation (to 41 degrees F)
- Loss of power protection with auto restart: unit will automatically restart in case power is lost
- Bucket full indicator light
- Visual water level float indicator shows current level of water in bucket
- Auto shut off
- Washable air filter
- Drain hose: 5/8"O.D. x 1/2" I.D.
- Heavy duty casters and built-in carrying handles for easy portability
- Washable reusable air filter: helps remove impurities and dust from the air
- Warranty: 1 year parts/labor and refrigeration unit warranty
The 1261 is a rustic, heavy duty, cast iron constructed, wood stove that is ideal for any rugged outdoorsman, those with a nostalgic taste, or someone simply looking for reliable, cost efficient, heating. It is perfect for log cabins, large garages and shops. This stove is durability defined. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It has unequaled life expectancy and is easy to use.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Color: Black
- EPA exempt
- Two piece safety handle allows for a cooler
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Built-in damper
- Two lift out cook lids that allow you to cook food
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 600-900 sqft BTU Range 18,143 – 54,429 FUEL Wood Coal/Pellets cap. N/A Log Length 23" Weight 116 lbs. Width 21.5" Depth/w blower N/A Depth w/o blower 30.5" Height 25.75"
- Built-in pump
- 3-way drainage
- Auto shut-off/restart
- Timer function
- Adjustable humidistat
- Bucket fill indicator
- Water level window
- Electronic controls
- Automatic defrost control
- Easy access bucket with handle
- Washable air filter
- Energy Star Rated
- 1 Year Manufacturer Full Replacement Warranty
- Duty: 4.2%
- Capacity (pints/day): 50
- Approximate Coverage (sq. ft.): 3,000 (60 ft. x 50 ft.)
- EEV Certified: 1.85
- Decibels (Hi/Lo): 52/53
- Fan Speeds: 2
- Amps: 4.7
- Watts: 530
- Unit Dimensions: 15 1/4" x 23 1/2" x 11 1/2"
- Bucket Capacity (pints): 15.8
- Min Operating Temp (°F): 41°
- Refrigeration: R410A
This Vogelzang "Lit'L Sweetie" Boxwood Stove burns wood safely and efficiently to heat workshops, cabins, garages or hunting camps. Features cast iron construction. Comfortably heats an area up to 600 sq. ft., delivering 63,801 BTU for up to 4 hours. Fully assembled except for legs and damper collar.
Meets or exceeds EPA requirements for exempt wood stoves. Not available in CA, UT, WA and OR. Not for mobile home installation. Use in accordance with local codes and ordinances.
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 600 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 63,801 Blower Included No Thermostat Included No Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 4 Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 20 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Door Opening W x H (in.) 7 x 7 1/2 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 10 x 21 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 36 1/2 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 32 1/2 Clearance from Corner (in.) 30 1/2 Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 19 x 25 x 23
This Drolet Hunter Wood Stove is a handy portable heat source for outdoor adventures with full-size features for warmth and cooking. Easy to carry along on hunting, fishing or camping trips.
Specs Height X Width X Depth - Overall: 22" X 12 3/4" X 23" Maximum log length: 20" Weight: 56 lb. Recommended chimney diameter: 6 " Type of Fuel Wood Steel Thickness (body) 14 ga Centre line of flue outlet to the back 3 3/4" Centre line of flue outlet to the side 6 5/16" Type of door Full Steel
Model ML250HPA comes with a diamond mesh grill for ultimate safety, built-in safety Oxygen Depletion Sensor, and push-button ignition for matchless start. Oxygen depletion sensor (ODS) shuts heater off if oxygen falls below accepted safety levels of 18%. This Vent-Free infrared heater provide emergency heating in small spaces with no electricity or outside venting required. Wall mounting hardware included. UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Built-in Oxygen Depletion System for maximum safety
- Diamond mesh front grill for ultimate safety
- 99.9% Efficient - all of the heat stays in the room
- Easy, economical installation with no vent or chimney required
- Fast, continuous heat for only pennies an hour
- No electricity required to light or operate - ensures reliable use even during power failures
- Manual control
- CSA design certified
- Three Year Parts Warranty
- Note: Vent free heaters do not operate above 4500 feet altitude.
- BTU (available): 6,000/25,000
- Gas Type: Propane/LP Only
- Ignition: Piezo
- Pressure Regulator setting: 10" W.C
ProCom's vent-free gas space heaters make supplemental heating fast and easy. Just push a button for easy ignition, stand back and enjoy a great source of dependable, affordable heat. ProCom’s Infrared vent-free gas space heaters work just like the sun's radiant heat, warming objects and people in the room first. These gas space heaters operate 99.9% efficient and allow you to enjoy continuous heat even during a power failure, these heaters operate without the need of electricity. These gas space heaters have the added benefit of Dual Fuel Technology. This patented technology provides each appliance with 2 fuel options. Use either Natural Gas or Liquid Propane with no conversion kits required.
- Traditional design wall heater
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Some assembly required
- 2 Gas options
- 20,000 BTU'S
- Heats up to 700 sq. ft.
- Optional blower model PF06-YJLF-B and base model PF09B sold separately
- ODS (oxygen depletion sensor) included with automatic shut-off and internal non-adjustable regulator to prevent over firing
- No electricity required
- Thermostat control allows you to maintain desired room temperature